The End

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
JuRy POV
 
My eyes slowly opened adjusting the surrounding. Ack what is this pain in my head. 
"Omo Jury-ah you're awake ? Finally" Na young squealed wiping the tears in her eyes. 
Ok not the first person i expected to see but still better. 
She gave me a hug. Ooh i seriously needed that. 
"Finally you open your eyes" She muffled as her tears mix between sad and joy. 
 
Now seriously how long was i been unconscious? 
"Jury-ah Omo why don't you say something ? Are you okay ?" She lightly slapped my cheek. 
"I'm okay but i feel powerless. How long was i unconscious ?" I asked and moved my eyes to the clock on the wall. '8:30' 
"For 2 weeks now"
She answered wiping some tears that kept forming. 
"What?" Now that was unexpected. And i thought it was for a couple of hours. 
 
"Thank god you're finally awake i gotta tell Hajin" She grabbed her phone and started texting. 
Wait but what about...? 
"You're here on your own?" I asked my voice begun to become shaky. 
"For now i am. Hajin pay a visit every now and then. And Onew come everyday to check on you plus random students from our school came. Seohyun came twice and even Hyuna showed up once believe it or not" 
"Onew?" I asked not caring about any one else she mentioned. What the ? I'm starting to tear myself. Stupid eyes.
 
She seemed to be a little hesitate to answer that. "Yes Only Onew" 
I leaned my head back in disappointment. Only Onew. 
"Actually he was the one who brought you here" She faltered. Okay now i'm getting confuse. 
"What exactly happened ?" I blurted. 
"You don't remember?" She asked. I shook my head wanting to know the story she heard.
"I don't know Clearly. Onew was unclear about some points. He mentioned that you went hiking with Shinee and got attacked by an animal or something" Her brows knitted. 
 
"I didn't believe him though. Why would you go with them when you and Key are not together anymore. I even asked Jonghyun about it but he said that he didn't go with you" She frowned. 
An animal ? Really ? When you put it like that Aron it is kinda of an animal. 
But i need to know what really happened. 
"Doesn't ring a bell" I rubbed my forehead. Aish this is frustrating
"Right Do my parents know" I questioned. Please say No. 
"No"
Thank you. 
"I couldn't contact them cuz i don't have their number. I wanted to ask Aron for it but he disappeared. Kris didn't show up for more than 2 weeks too." 
No Aron No Kris. 
"Thank god you didn't i don't want them to worry" I sighed. 
"Okay so now i'm gonna go and tell the doctor that you finally woke up" She jumped up. 
"Then after that you should head straight home. It's getting late and i bet you're tired too" 
"No i'm okay" She shook her head.
At least i still have you Na young-ah 
 
"I need to rest too. You just go okay" 
"If that's what you want. See you tomorrow" She seemed a little disappointed as she made her way out. I am too i don't want to be alone but she's obviously tired.
 
I moved my hand slowly touching the side of my neck. Ouch 
I looked out of the window. *Why didn't he come ? Is he okay ?* 
 
 
 
 
Author POV
 
Na young ran outside the hospital knowing that Jonghyun is probably waiting for her like usual. He always waited outside but never dared to go in. which was confusing Na young a bit. 
"Jonghyun-ah"
Na young literally ran to him and jumped in his arm. Which made Jonghyun very surprised.
Very very surprised.
It's her first time hugging him although they're almost a couple now. A couple that doesn't know that they're a couple but still are. 
"She woke up Jonghyun She finally woke up" Na young started jumping like little kid. Which Jonghyun was very delighted to see. It was a new side of her. 
"She did?!!!!!" He blinked. Na young urgently nod 
"But she was a bit sad when she saw just me there... I feel sorry for her why don't any of you guys visit her" Na young smacked his head. Same old same old. 
 
"It's.. It's complicated" Jonghyun muttered. "But i gotta tell the guys they'll be so happy" He pulled his phone out from his pocket. 
"Not that bastard Key" Na young hissed. "He should've been the one staying with her every single day. Even though she broke up with him he should have known that she didn't mean it. I mean duh she didn't even go out on one date with Aron i don't know what got her head those days. And where is that Aron for crying out loud" Na young shot. 
"It's a little more than that now. But they'll work it through i'm pretty sure about it. You just don't worry your head about it Hmm" 
Nayoung sighed and nod. "Come on let's take you home" 
 
--
 
"So .. He is dead" You asked with an unsteady voice. 
"Probably. But it still confidential" Onew answered. He just finished explaing everything to you in details. Everything but slipped one thing. Why was he the only one who visited. 
"And Kris doing community service too?" You asked. "Yes since he was one of Aron's helper. He will be gone for awhile" Onew nod. 
 
It surprised you when Onew told you that Kris used to work with Aron but again it all made sense when he told you the whole story. 
*Good now ask about Key?* You shouted inside your head. 
"So are you guys all okay?" You bit you lips. Not specific
"Right the guys are happy that you're fine. They want you to excuse them for not being able to visit cuz they can't be in a hospital. It will just be dangerous with all the blood" He made a face.
You chuckled at the face he made.
Finally it make sense now. You felt happy that you weren't being ignored as you thought. 
 
"But what about you?" You snapped. 
"Well.. Let's just say i'm stronger" He petted his chest proudly. 
"But Key.." Finally the mention of him come. Onew mood changed  he seemed a bit tense when you mentioned Key to him. 
You cleared your throat. 
"Key didn't .. My blood He didn't" You stuttered not knowing how to put it. 
"Yes"
"So why don't he come. I want to see him" You almost plea. 
"I don't know about that matter" Onew looked down. You noticed the mood go down and tried to light it up a bit. 
"You tell the guys to throw me a decent party when i go back home. I want it to be huge you got that" You ordered changing the subject. 
Onew scoffed in amazement.
"You're sick and you demand for a party" You eagerly nod. 
"But you'll be out in a couple of days. How will we be able to plan for a big party in that small time frame" He whined. 
"You guys manage." You arrogantly smiled. 
"Sick and want to celebrate" Onew muttered and rolled his eyes.
"Hey Onew think about it. There should be a lot of chicken right" You mocked. Onew eyes lit up. "You're right. I gotta a party to plan for" He jumped up and waved.
You chuckled as you waved back. That guy is indeed maniac.
 
 
"Idiot when i leave this place i won't forgive him" You pouted Talking to the air.
Today you've only got a visit from Hajin in the morning and Onew after that. Just 
Even Na young didn't come which was weird cuz she clearly said she'll come. 
Either way it was Incredibly Boring. You kept glancing at the clock. 9 PM 
"What now?"
You flipped a couple of time left and right then decided to just sleep. And you did
 
 
Around 2 AM. Your eyes fluttered open. A certain scent filled the room a scent you can never miss. A scent that made you even wake up from your sleep. 
 
You immediately turned your head to the side to see if he was there or not. Your eyes widen and you abruptly sat up. 
"Key!" You chimed. 
He's on the other hand seemd rather shock to see you awake. He was standing. Probably because he wanted to run away when he saw you moving but Too Late. 
You noticed the uncertain expression on his face and felt a little disappointed. 
"Kibum" You called again. A little shakiness in your voice. 
 
He turned around letting his back facing you. 
"I just came to check on you because i heard you've woken up. I'll leave now" He said in a deep voice. Strike
"You can't be serious" You shot. Surprised. 
He just came to check on you but he's leaving already. Was that a joke !
He didn't move. Obviously he didn't want to go but still he thought that he have to. 
"Kibum. Come closer i can't move to you" You motioned for him. Well for his back. 
"I don't want to come any close to you" He answered in a monotone. 
"What?" You muttered. Double Strike 
 
"You probably think that i'm a monster now right" He started in a low tone then scoffed.
You rubbed your temple trying to keep up with him. 
"Monster ? Why would i- Kibum i just missed y-" You tried to confess but he cut you off. 
"Don't you remember what i almost did to you ? You could have died because of me ? I'm only a danger to you i should stay away" He whispered looking down.
You blinked your eyes and let out an unbelieved scoff.
 
"Seriously that's our topic now ? I've been longing for you ever since i woken up. I've dreamed about this moment when i finally get to see you again. I thought i was going crazy waiting for your texts. I can't even begin to describe how much did i miss you and now when we can finally be together again you tell me that you have to keep away because of the thing that "Almost" Happened" You concluded qouting 'almost' with your hand. 
 
"You don't realize it do you" He finally turned facing you. "Your life was about to end by me and you still think it's okay to be together again. Jury i desired your blood and i can never forgive myself for that" He spat the last line. 
"Then why are you here ?" Your sudden question caught him off guard. Your voice turned harsh and cold. You had to knock this guy back to his sense. 
"If you want to break up and don't want to see me again because of your desires. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE ?" You half screamed. 
He blinked his eyes not knowing how to answer that. 
"There's still that big scar on my back and in total this is a hospital The other Shinee excused them selfs cuz they can't bare it. But here you're"
No response.  
 
"If so .." You muttered and moved your hand to your waist. You lifted your shirt a little and tried to take off the ligature wrapped around your waist and back. 
Key's eye rounded. He rushed to your side.
"YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!" 
He yanked your hand away hardly and grabbed the ligature in his hand wrapping it again. 
"How can you be so careless" He scolded angrily.
You rolled your eyes when he was wrapping it. He had to move closer to wrap it around you while you were still in setting position. 
"Your wound is so deep the doctor said the bandage should not be moved before 2 weeks at least unless you're treating it which is not possible now" He yelled focusing on what he was doing. 
Your eyebrows furrowed and a small smile appeared in your face. "Really!" You said keeping up with him. 
"Yes. It's not even the time to treat it yet. And the gel is with the nurse. So opening it like this so carelessly is so dangerous to your live only" He finished. 
 
You tilted your head to your side meeting eyes with him in a close distance. He immediately jerked his head back but he didn't move from his spot near the bed. 
"And may i ask how do you know about all of this ?" You raised your brow. 
He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Busted.  He cursed himself in his mind. 
"You were here the whole time weren't you" You asked straight foreword. 
He scratched his head. "I-" 
 
"See! And you say we should break up. You're so close to me but you didn't go insane because of the blood smell. I don't think you've even thought about it too" You looked up at him. 
"No" He shook his head. His eyes turned soft and sincere. 
"Then?" You snapped. 
Key then suddenly took a step closer and moved his hand touching your face. You felt a tiny happiness thinking that he's back to his sense. But he moved his hand down to your jawline reaching your neck. You gave him a weird look
He rubbed your neck moving his hand again a little to the side of your neck and pointed at the fang mark. 
"This mark. Will stay in your body forever. I-" He cleared his throat. "It will always remind me of.." 
"So!" You interrupted rudely.
"You marked me yours so deal with it" You shrugged and looked right in his eyes. You looked at his puzzled face and chuckled. "Don't worry if we ever broke up in the future. I'll make sure to do a surgery to remove it" You Prompted. 
He stared at you for a moment. You locked eyes and swallowed not blinking at all. 
"You're impossible" He whispered and leaned down planting a quick peck at the mark. 
You felt giddy a bit. 
"Finally" You sighed in relief. "I really missed you" 
 
 
 
1 Year Later 
 
 
"Hey sleeping beauty wake up" Key whispered. Your eyes slowly opened.You growled and closed your eyes again. "Let me sleep more" You whined and rubbed your eyes. 
Key pressed his lips gently on your cheek. "Babe~ We'll be late for collage. Again" He muttered. 
Your eyes fluttered open. You looked at him with wide eyes. "Wait i slept here again. Shoot my parents are going to kill me" You shot and abruptly sat. 
"But Ever since they settled here. I've been seeing you less" He whined and pouted. 
"Feel free to whine to them about that later" You jumped off the bed. 
"See ya" And you ran out. 
 
 
"Oppa How do i look?" 
"For the million time Lina you look beautiful really. No need to look at the mirror every 5 seconds" Kris chuckled. 
"Hey don't blame me it's my first date. I sure remember you in your first date 'How do i look Lina?' 'What do you think ?'" She mimicked with a squeezey voice. 
"Heeeey i didn't sound like that" He whined blushing. 
 
"Right Oppa Seohyunnie unnie called when your were in the bathroom. I told he-" 
"What !!!! When ? Why didn't you tell me earlier ? Where's my phone ?" He freaked Lina grinned. 
Kris stopped for a second when he saw his phone . "Wait ?" He snapped. "Ugh you did it again. You brat. Just go on your date already. But don't be late" He slipped his phone in his jeans and went to fix himself in front of the mirror. 
"Huuh Oppa you're going out too" Lina tilted her head. 
"Yeah i'm hanging out with the guys today" He answered flatly.
"And Seohyun?" Lina raised her brow. 
"Well" Kris shrugged. 
"I knew it. You know it's a good thing that you got over your first crush Na-"
The bell sound interrupted her. 
"You're bringing that up again. Just go go your date is here" He motioned with his hand for her to leave. 
"Em I see you when i get home" She chimed heading to the door. 
 
Lina opened the door meeting Jr bright face. 
"Ready ?" 
Lina shyly nod. "You look beautiful" He complimented. 
"Come on" He interlaced his fingers with her and went out. 
 
Kris chuckled seeing them and pulled his phone to text Seohyun. 
"Ugh look at that. The kids are growing up" Baekho voice made Kris jump in his place. 
He looked at the three hooligans behind him. 
"Oh God. Again ? Seriously guys stop appearing behind me so suddenly. It freaks me out" Kris shot. 
"Weak hearted" Ren scoffed. 
"Sorry hyung. Jr is out with your sister so let's hang out together" Minhyun wrapped his arm around Kris shoulder. 
"I can't today. Later guys" Kris yanked Minhyun arm and went out giving them a peace sign. 
"Told you coming here is pointless" Ren grunted. 
 
 
"Why did you come by yourself i told you i'll pick you up" Jonghyun hissed. 
"No need for you to pick me everywhere now. I have my license i can drive myself anywhere" Na young declared. 
"Still" Jonghyun pouted. "Uuuh don't tell me your mad Huh ?" Na young rolled her eyes. 
"We're supposed to be a couple you know. I don't even see you around in collage often" He huffed.
"We're a couple" Na young emphasized to cheer him up. She came beside him and kissed his cheek. 
"Happy?" She questioned. Jonghyun lips immediately broke into a smile. 
"Very" 
 
"Awwww look at the lovey dovey couple" Onew voice made the couple step away from each other and clear their throats. 
"Indeed hyung. Maybe we should start seeing some people too" Minho nudged. 
"See even Taemin" Onew pointed at Taemin and Hajin coming from far. 
"Did they start dating too" Na young blurted. 
"It sure looks like it" Minho sighed.
 
"Hey guys" Kris greeted. 
"Oh Kris. Seohyun-ah when did you guys arrive" Onew blinked. 
"Just now" Seohyun answered smiling. 
 
"Hey Minho we're the only one singles here. Do you wanna go out?" Onew proposed dramatically. 
Everyone erupted in laughter. Minho rolled his eyes. 
"Wait one couple left. Where's Jury and Key?" Jonghyun asked. 
 
 
"Let's go down. The view is not beautiful as it is at night. Beside The guys are probably waiting for us"
Again the both of you were up at the place where you can see the whole city. Despite the loooooong stairs you both were coming here often even though you always whine about those stairs. 
"Let them wait" Key shrugged. 
"Hey that's rude let's go down. And No i don't mean by that pushing me off this cliff then grabbing me right before i hit the ground" You hissed when you saw him open his eyes. He immediately shut
"Why you reached the ground fast that time" He chuckled. 
"I almost die from fear that time. Don't you ever do that again" You warned. 
He chuckled again and ruffled your hair then stood up. 
"Okay then" He yawned "See you when reach down" And he went. 
You face palmed yourself. 
"Eh not that again too" 
 
You panted when you finally reached down. Key greeted with a warm smile. 
You shot him a look. 
"Ayo look at you so cute when you're angry" He pinched your cheeks hardly. 
You pushed him away.
"Next time i'm NEVER coming back here" You shot .
"You said that last time. And the time before it. And the time before that too" He tapped his chin pretending that he's thinking. 
"Okay okay Shall we go now" You pleaded. 
He opened the car door. "Let's go" He sang. 
 
"See There they're" Key pointed at the others who were a little far probably waiting for you two. 
"Yeah i can see them. It's been a long time since we all hang together. Now we're hanging as a group of .. 6 , 8"
"10" Key chuckled and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Oh right" You hit your own head lightly. 
"I still have no idea how did you pass Math back in high school" He shook his head. 
"Which remind me. You ! Didn't guarantee my wish for passing the exam" You snapped whining. 
"That was a year ago" He scoffed. "So" you blinked.
 
"Okay what do you wish for ?" He asked pressing his lips gently on your temple. You stopped trying to think of something.
"Nu uh. I already have everything i want. I just wish we can stay like this for a very long time" You beamed. 
"Does 'forever' count" He smiled back. You chuckled amd nod.
 
You both turned heading to where the guys where standing impatiently. 
"You GUUUYS" You both called together. 
"FINALLY" The others cooed sighing when they saw you two arrive. You and Key giggled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________
THE END :')