Mine ,, My Girlfriend ,, My Girl

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

Still kissing for quite long time now. Key lips is still gently on mine. No line crossing just a simple sweet lovely kiss. 
He pulled away to catch his breath. I even forgot that i was Suppose to breath too. 
 
Key jumped off the bed. 
"Sorry" he said and left the room. 
 
What tha?! I don't get it . Did i do something wrong
What's wrong with him. Seriously where did he go?!
I stood up from the bed and went to search for him. 
He is no where upstairs. I searched downstairs he is not there either. 
Where did he go ?
It's late where possibly can he go ? 
 
 
Roof 
 
 
But how do i get there? Oh right i think there is a stair outside. 
 
Bingo 
 
I climbed up the roof and looked around. Aish it's chilly up here
I rubbed my hands together and started walking. 
Oh there he is. 
 
"Kibum" i called. He turned his head to me. 
"Hey what are you doing here ? It's cool up here!" he scolded me.
"Why did you run away suddenly?" i asked still confused that he left me alone. 
He came closer and rubbed my hand together with his. I turned tomato red
"Let's go down first" he ordered i nodded my head. 
In blink of an eye he took me down to his room. Wow having a vampire boyfriend is not bad after all.
 
Did i just say Boyfriend?! 
 
"So.." i started. Waiting for him to explain. 
"Yah what do you expect from me when you are wearing like this and we're in a bedroom alone" he said as he went and laid down. 
 
Oooh that's why then. 
 
"If you want me to control myself stop seducing me. I'm a man with desires after all" He continued. 
Who said i wanted him to control himself. OMG WHAT AM I SAYING?! 
 
"So leaving me alone and going to the rooftop is your solution" i muttered and pouted. 
He sat in the edge of the bed and pulled me closer. He wrapped his arm around my waist. 
 
"Babe" he sang and looked up at me. I think my cheeks flushed pink again
I looked down at his eyes. His eyes are sparkling in this dim light.
"You're not wearing a bra. What other choice do i have?" he whispered seductively. HAA?!!
I pushed him away but he didn't budge. He just chuckled. 
 
"Hey for real did you think you would've stayed a by now if i continued kissing you earlier" He smirked. THIS ERT
Boya !!! Aish chincha 
This freaking bastard how did i fall for someone like him. 
I started hitting him lightly in his arm. He just continued to laugh. 
"Arasso arasso" he said in between laugh and tightened his arm around me. 
 
"Wait how did you know i'm still a ?" i snapped. Really i don't remember telling anyone that. It's too embarrassing to talk about these subjects. 
He leaned his face toward me and i immediately blushed. 
"You just did" he whispered. 
 
JEEEERRRRRKKKK
I started hitting him again. In his arm and his chest 
I tried to push him away too but still his arm is tightly wrapped around me. 
He continued to laugh. 
 
"You seriously make me reconsider my decision about you" i pouted. 
He stood up. Still his arm wrapped tightly around me. 
He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 
"Still reconsidering?" he asked with a raised brow. I just smiled
 
NOOOOOOO of course NOT 
Hehehe i feel giddy again. But i want more. 
 
"Don't pout too often i can't keep kissing you every time you do that" 
Aish seriously why does he keep ruining the good moment. 
"You're getting on my nerve now i don't know how will i be able to carry on with your teasing like this" I looked away. 
 
"So what? The important thing is that you're mine now" He said. 
Don't look at him. Don't smile 
Don't let him fool you. He's going to tease you again. 
 
"My girlfriend" he started playing with my hair. Don't don't don't. Don't look at him. If i looked at him now i'll probably smile like a goof again.
 
"My girl" he brushed his finger on my face. My lips broke into a smile. Aish he got me again
I turned my head to him. He grinned. 
 
"Come on sleep now it's already 4 AM" he ordered.
"But where will you sleep?" i asked a bit worried about him. 
"You just sleep here. I'll go and sleep in the coffin" He said casually as he tuged me to bed.
"What?!!!!" i widen my eyes. 
"Hey i'm just kidding i'll sleep on the couch. Don't worry about me just sleep" he ruffled my hair. 
 
 
 
 
Key POV
 
I still can't believe she said yes. And ever since then she started acting casually toward me. 
She don't look away when i lock eye with her like she use to to do. She even kissed me. 
I guess i really turned her to a ert. I don't care she's mine now.
 
And the thoughts that were in my mind when i first met her is long gone now. 
I don't wanna hurt her anymore. I don't know why but i just don't?
Then why did i kept asking her out even though i don't wanna play her anymore? 
I even felt happy when she said yes. 
Did i possibly fell for her?! Maybe i think so 
 
"Hey you must be tired. You take the bed i'll take the couch" She said. 
"Don't bother. Just sleep" i stated but she was too stubborn to obliged. 
"No you take the bed. You only slept on the chair your back must hurt" She replied. My back does hurt but i can't take the bed and let her sleep on the couch. 
 
"Don't argue me and just sleep" i hissed. 
"I can't do that it's your bed you should sleep in it" she still argued back. 
"Aish you want me to sleep on the bed FINE" i jumped beside her and covered myself with the blanket. 
 
"Heeey!" she whined. 
"What ??you wanted me to sleep on the bed right! I'll sleep on the other side now stop nagging" i blurted and faced the other side. 
"Okay" She said with a low. Did i made her mad ? 
I didn't say anything wrong right? But was my tone harsh. 
I don't want to cross my line that's all
I turned my head to take a glance of her but her back was facing me. 
 
"Are you a sleep?" i asked but she didn't reply. Guess she slept already. 
"Good Night Babe" i whispered and turned back to sleep again. 
 
 
 
 
 
Jury POV
 
I moved around left and right. The sun rays hitting me on my face. 
I sat and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. Oh Key room right. 
I looked beside me and Key wasn't there. I looked at the side table. 
 
10:15 
 
Oh he must be in school it's Monday. Of course i can't go to school today. 
My parents plane is at 1 PM 
 I still have time. 
 
Right then Key entered the room. 
"Oh your awake?" he said as he handed me my cloths all clean dry and folded. 
"You-u didn't go to school?" i asked a bit surprise but more like happy that's he's still here. 
"Do you think i'll leave you & go to school" he raised a brow. " school one day won't hurt" He continued with a smile. 
 
I smiled. "But i-" i was planning to give him a speech about how important school is and that he should not skip it but he cut me off. Beside all the s i was about to say are all lies. I hate school myself xD 
"Beside do you actually think i'll leave you alone in my house. Who knows what your erted mind will do" He grinned. 
GAAAAAAAH. I HATE HIM. I frowned he laughed 
 
"erted yourself" i muttered. He was about to reply but i decided to change the subject before we fight again. 
"You dried my cloths?" i asked lifting my cloths in front of his face. he nodded. Oh how sweat see i only washed them last night and now he dried them for me and gave them to me all neat and organized. Awe =w=
 
"Thank you" i said with a soft voice. "I'll change now" 
He got the cue and head to the door. But then he plopped his face again. "Btw cute undies" he then left. 
 
Cute und- WHAT?! 
AAAAAHHHHH 
MY UNDERWEARS TOO .. GAAAH i forgot about them. 
I gaze at them -Nicely folded- NOOO
He touched them with his BARE HAND. 
That AGAIN WHAT DO I SEE IN HIM. 
 
 
 
 
 
Key POV 
 
Okay so she's not mad. But then again she'll be mad if i continued teasing her like this.
I don't care i love seeing that cute annoyed expression on her face when she's mad shocked or dumfounded. 
 
She came down stairs with her head held high avoiding every possible eye contact with me. 
"Ahem" she stood up beside me looking straight foreword like i wasn't exist. But still that 'ahem' tells me that she wanted to say something. 
I just decided to ignore her presence. 
"AHEM" She said louder to grab my attention but i pretended like i was busy with my phone still ignoring her. 
 
"YAAAH" She then bursted out.
 
"What?" i asked with innocent eyes. 
 
"What are you doing?" She tried to peek and see my phone. 
 
"Just texting" i answered casually. 
 
"Who are you texting?" She asked curious. 
 
"Someone special" i still answered with same bored tone. I didn't really text anyone but i had to continue my lie. She even forgot what she was going to say in the first place. 
 
"A Girl?" She asked loud and angry. 
 
"Hmm" i nodded still acting like innocent child. 
 
OMG She's fueling with anger. First time seeing that side of her. She then looked away
She's JEALOUS. Wow 
 
I then started texting for real the i slipped my phone in my pocket
HEHEHEHEHE
 
"Whatever i'm going" She stomped her way to the door. 
 
"Wait i'm coming with you" i said suppressing my laugh.
 
"DON'T BOTHER" She yelled and shut the door close behind her. 
Ouch did i deserved this ?! 
 
 
 
 
 
Jury POV
 
IIIIIII HHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEE HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM
How can he do this to me? I should've known that he's still a player
AISH KIM KIBUM 
 
*Peep peep* oh a text message from ?!! Him?!! 
 
First date Friday night. Okay Babe? /<3
 
OMMAA HE WAS TEXTING ME. Oh i'm such a how did i act all immature. 
I HATE MYSELF 
I mean seriously the girl he was texting was ME. I'm his 'Someone special' 
KYAAAAAAAAAAH 
First date on Friday Yes Yes Yes 
But wait i just closed the door in his face and i doubt it him. 
 
I immediately entered the house again. Saw him Still standing on the door arm crossed on his chest leaning on the wall. He smirked when he saw me. 
I felt lost. "i..." i started giggling stupidly. 
"Took you long enough" He scoffed. "come on let's go" he started walking outside. I stupidly followed behind. 
 
GAAAAH I FEEL SO STUPID. 
 
When we first stepped away from his house i saw my house. My mood immediately went down again. I stopped and looked at my house. Half burned
It's all black from the down. But not really on the top. Guess the second floor survived like Aron said.
 
Key seemed to notice my sudden stop as he stopped too. My gaze were fixed on the house but i can still see him looking at me. 
Then i turned my gaze to look at him. 
 
"Can i check it?" i asked referring to the house. 
 
"NO" He said with straight voice. 
 
"Why not?" i asked surprised at his answer. 
 
"No it's final now let's go" He started walking again but i didn't follow i just stayed in my spot. 
He stopped, turned around when he saw that i didn't bother to move then started walking toward me. He gripped my hand and started dragging me behind him. 
 
 
 
 
Aron POV
 
I just finished my buisness with another . 
We're in a fancy hotel suite her father own. 
 
"I luv you" She came closer and wrapped her arm around me. Earthlings so shallow. 
I just smirked at her. This hotel suite is so big. The bed is in a corner that light doesn't reach since the window is far away. Plus the curtains are extra thicks so it was pretty much dark 
In her.
 
Everything is perfect
 
Now i felt her hand roaming around again. She's asking for another round
 
"Hey what time is it?" i asked her before deciding if i can go through another round with her or not. 
 
"Wae? Don't ruin the atmosphere" she nuzzled my chest. 
I stopped her. She groaned and held her phone from the side counter. 
 
"Oh it's already morning it's 11:30" She said and crawled back on my side. 
 
"Hey i need to go i have to go somewhere" i stood up and searched for my cloths and put them on. 
 
"WAEEE? 'A' why ?"She whined as i was zipping my pants. She call me A of course i'm not stupid to give away my real name.
 
"Don't worry i'll be back later" i lied.
 
"But why do you have to go?" she whined again. 
 
I came in and sat on the bed next to her. I cupped her face and kissed her. 
 
"Because i'm a vampire" i broke the kiss and smirked.
 
"That sound y" she whispered. "My vampire" she continued clueless at what i really meant.
 
"You have no idea" i whispered. "Let me give you a little gift before i go" 
I saw her eyes lit up as she was expecting something. 
 
I bent her down on he bed and hovered above her. I moved her hair from her left shoulder exposing her neck. 
I my lips. 
"Say good bye to life Babe" i thinned my eyes as my attention was fully on her neck. 
 
"What?" she asked clueless. Then i started her blood instantly
"A .. A .. A please that hurt Pleaze AAAAAAHH" She started pulling my hair till i ended every drop of blood in her. Then her hand fell on my side. 
 
Hmm nice breakfast. Delicious .i wiped my lips
 
Enough playing
Time to go. 
 
 
 
 
Jury POV
 
Me and Key took the cab to the airport. It's already 12. One more hour and i'll see my parents again. Ah i miss them so much. 
Here we are Seoul National Airport 
 
"We came early" Key declared. 
 
"It's Okay let's go in" i smiled and was about to go in but someone called my name. 
 
"Jury !" Aron waved at me as he was walking toward us. 
 
"Aron why are you here?" i asked a bit confuse about his sudden appearance. 
"I thought you might need company cuz it's boring in the airport but looks like i was mistaken" He nod his head to Key. 
 
"Hi Kibum i didn't expect you to be here" Aron asked casually as he was smiling at Key. But Key didn't look that happy. 
 
"Wae ?! Is it wrong to accompany my GIRLFRIEND to meet her parents" Key smirked after emphasizing the word 'Girl friend' 
KYAAAAAAAAH
 
 
 
 
 
________________________ 
Kekekekeke The romance has just began <3 You know i'm kinda biased toward Aron :3 Hehehe i just like bad boys don't mind me xP
 
Anyway
My lovely subscribers hope you enjoyed this chapter ~^^~