Suspicious

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

You’re not Kim Kibum right” Your shaky voice travelled to his ear. He then let go off you and took a step back to get a clear vision of your face.

His stare made you get more scared. You couldn’t feel your legs anymore than you collapsed on the floor.

Key kept watching you with worried eyes then he carried you bridal style and placed you in your bed.

 

Key POV

I should’ve controlled myself better. I wanted to prove it to her by showing her that I know she keeps watching me every night but I screwed up when I jumped through her windows.

Good think she fainted so now she’ll only think that it was a dream. I’ll make sure not repeat this again. Yeah gotta just act like nothing happened.

I looked at her again now that I’ve come to realize what she was wearing.

Her cloths I didn’t know she wear that kind of stuff

I kept on watching her for a while then I took a step forward.

Key what the hell are you thinking?

My phone rand and I tried to answer it fast so she won’t wake up. Good think she is not a light sleeper.

“Hello” I whispered as I answered.

“Key where are you we’re waiting you in the same club. Hurry” Onew said from the other line.

“Okay fine I’m coming” I whispered again.

“Why are you whispering?” He whispered. Ugh this dude

“On my way” Then I hanged up the phone.

I turned my gaze to watch Jury sleeping figure again.

Uh ooh I need to get out of her. If I stayed any longer something will happen. Not from a vampire point of view but from a man point of view.

Then I left her room

 

-in the club-

“Why are we in this club again? I thought you said that humans clubs are disgusting” I asked taking a sip of my drink.

“Yeah but apparently Jonghyun disagree with us” Minho pointed to Jonghyun who was talking to some slu- I mean girls.

“Yah Kim Jonghyun come over here” I called him. He excused himself and came over to our table.

“What do you want? Couldn’t you see that I was a little busy” He said through gritted teeth emphasizing the word busy.

“Set down we’re not here to play” Taemin tugged him down beside him. See even Taemin know when to play and when to not.

“So about that jerk” Onew started but Jonghyun cut him off. “Don’t mind him he’s too weak. He won’t be able to do anything to her”

“Yeah Jonghyun is probably right” Minho agreed.

“See” Jonghyun pointed. “Now if you will excuse me” And he went off with smug smile on his face.

“So did you take her home save” Onew asked I nodded.

“And you didn’t do anything to her. Riiiigggghhhttt” Taemin looked at me with suspicious eyes.

“What will I do for her huh?” I smacked his head.

“Just I saw you lost in thoughts so I thought you were thinking about her” Taemin pouted as he rubbed the spot where I smacked him. Everyone laughed.

“You know I don’t like her right” I said it in a duh tone but they looked at me like I was lying.

“It’s true” I shouted.

“Right right” Minho mockingly said.

“Sure yeah I believe you” Onew sarcastically stated. Why won’t they believe me?

“Aish whatever” I rolled my eyes.

 

 Jury POV

“Aaaaah” I screamed as I got up breathing heavily. Wait where am I?

I’m in my room in my bed. Nothing happened.

Was it just a bad dream? I pinched myself

“Ouch” Okay that hurt. Guess it was just a nightmare a really horrible nightmare.

Where is my mommy when I need her? Oh right in the U.S

It’s odd I don’t remember going to my bed last night.

Were I just dreaming or was it real? Nah I’m still alive so it was just a bad dream.

But it feels like it really happened. Ugh I don’t know anymore

I went up and took careful steps to peek from the window but what if it come true as soon as I peek from this window I’ll see a monster that look like Key jump to me.

Should I peek or not? WTH I’m pretty sure it was just a nightmare

I carefully peeked through the window

And nothing. No one in the roof

That’s weird he usually sleep in the rooftop where is he?

What if? No Jury just go back to dream

Nothing happened just a bad dream. I hopped to my bed and covered myself with the blanket. Come sleep

Flip Flip Flip Okay calm down take a deep breath and sleep.

2 hours later

What the hell is wrong with me? I kept tossing in my bed for the last 2 hours.

Just one hour left till waking up for school time. Ugh come on just sleep for one hour come on.

1 hour later

I knew it I couldn’t sleep.

After putting on my uniform and eating my breakfast. I made my way to school

I got used walking to school alone since I got familiar with the roads but sometimes someone interrupt my peaceful morning

“Hey Jury” Just like today. I turned my head to see the annoying Key.

But as soon as my eyes fell on his eyes I felt the same fear I felt last night. I immediately turned my head. Calm down for the hundred times it was just a bad dream Jury.

“What’s wrong?” He placed his hand in my shoulder. His touch made me shake a little. This is so obvious I need to relax

“Someone is grumpy this morning” He pinched my cheek. I slightly removed his hand.

“Didn’t you sleep well last night?” He asked. I shook my head

“Bad dream?” He asked again. Yeah you’ve visited my dream last night and made it a nightmare.

“If you want I can sleep over today to make you get rid of those nightmares” He smirked. “ERT” I shouted as I made my way to school

He chuckled and followed me

“Stop following me” I whined.

“What? I’m not following you this the way to school” He said in a mocking tone.

Gah right this is the way to school idiot. I kept hitting my forehead and I lowered my head.

Then I went off running like a horse. I slowed down when I saw the school gate. Phew he should be way behind me.

“Oh look we’re here” He said and I jumped in my place. “Wh- How” I stuttered.

“You’re not the only one who can run” He pinched my nose.

“Why do you keep touching me like I was a little kid” I pouted.

He took a step closer with a mischievous smile playing in his lips “Then you want me to touch like you’re a women” He whispered.

My heart skipped a beat. It’s the same husky voice I heard last night

What am I saying of course it was his voice since I dreamt about him -.-

“Hmm” I said without realizing as I kept on thinking.

“Okay then” He nod. Wait what NO

“No that’s not what I meant” I defended and he chuckled.

Then I crossed my arms and gave him a weird look. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me waiting what I will say next.

“What are you Kim Kibum” I said the same sentence I said in my dream. I know it look stupid but I’m still suspicious that it was not a dream.

Something tells me that it was real. I gotta see his reaction

“What do you want me to be Jung Jury” He imitated my action. Hmpf guess I was being suspicious for nothing.

His answer is normal for a jerk like him.

“By the way you won’t like what’ll happen if you kept staring at me like this” He smirked.

Uh ooh “Hehehe right see the bell will ring let’s go” And I ran to school leaving him behind.

 

Key POV

I guess she’s thinking about what happened last night. What if she finds out that it wasn’t a dream?

No she don’t have any proof so I should be save.

I looked at her running to school. Hehehe she looks so cute

 

-Lunch Time-

Oh it’s already lunch time thank god I’m starving. I looked around and saw Jury sitting in her usual spot with her friend that her name was ….

Okay I forgot her name Heheh I only remember the name of important people.

 

“Hi Jury, Hi Jury friend” I sat beside Jury but she didn’t even seem to notice me.

“Hi Key” Her friend wave at me.

“Hello jury” Taemin sat on her other side. “Oh hi Taemin” She waved at him.

What? She did not just ignore me and talked to Taemin. What did I do?

Soon the other all joined. Onew seem too hyper today since he kept on talking and talking and talking. Jury seemed like she’s lost in thoughts again she didn’t talk at all.

‘I kept on thinking how did I go to bed last night but I couldn’t remember’ she thought.

“Um Key when did you sleep last night?” Jonghyun smirked. I’ve saw this coming.

“Oh I went to bed early cuz I was tired” I simply answered.

“Really tired of what?” Minho time to smirk. Uh I see what they meant those erts but Jury didn’t even pay attention.

“Jonghyun how was your classes?” That girl said with the sweetest voice she have.

“It was pretty good babe how was yours?” Jonghyun wrapped his arm around her. Ugh these two

“Ew hyung get a room” Taemin rolled his eyes. We all laughed except Jury.

‘Ugh I need to make sure of this myself. This Kibum was suspicious to me from the very start. Something tells me that it was true. I need to find out myself’ she thought.

Uh ooh. All the others glared at me. Why did they had to focus on what she was thinking now.

‘Na young-ah I’ll go home now I’m a bit tired’ She texted her friends and excused herself then walked off

“Jonghyun can I have a word with you” Minho balled his fist.

“Yeah me too” Onew got up.

“Excuse me babe” Jonghyun stood up too.

 

-In the boy locker room-

“Whaaaaat?” They all shouted in unison when I finished telling the story.

“Kim Kibum are you crazy?” Onew shouted.

“Even I didn’t tell about us” Jonghyun shouted.

“But she don’t know yet” I tried to defend myself but with no hope.

“What if she find out will you be responsible for this” Minho shouted.

Ahh why are they shouting at me like this

“You screwed up big time hyung” Taemin shook his head. Not him too

“I clearly said over and over that you should not let others know about the real us” Onew started.

“But who listen?” Jonghyun shook his head.

“Guys relax she doesn’t know anything and she won’t find out trust me” I tried calming them down again.

“What other choice do we have” Minho sighed as well as the others.

 

The day passed and it was the 5th class now. Oh I have Math

I looked at Jury seat beside Taemin and it was empty. Ugh this class is so boring without her.

“Hyung you miss Jury already?” Taemin chuckled and I unknowingly nodded. He then smirked.

“Aish whatever” I turned my head.

Oh someone just entered my house I can feel it. I tapped Taemin shoulder.

“Taemin-ah I need to go I think someone just broke in my house” Taemin nod. “I’ll get the others and follow you after class end” I nod and I raised my hand.

“Yes Kibum” The teacher said sighing.

“Sir I need to use the bathroom” I said standing up.

“You can go”

And I hurried outside the class the I exit school without anyone seeing me running toward my house. Could it be?

 

Jury POV

I need to check myself. I won’t be able to sleep at night if I didn’t find out

Good thing that the nurse believed I was sick and let me go home.

Here we are Kibum house. I went to the main door and it was close.

What am I thinking of course its close? I checked all the windows and all of them were closed.

Come on there is gotta be somewhere I can enter. Oh back door

“Come on this is my last chance” I prayed before opening the door

It was open YES YES YES I smirked.

“We’ll see what you’re hiding Mr. Kim Kibum”