Locked

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
"Key .. " You called with a weak voice.
 
"I SAID DON'T COME NEAR ME" He shot and turned his head to one side not wanting to look at you. 
 
He was panting hard and all that blood didn't help to calm him. He knew he was done for. 
You on the other hand were in a major pain. Your back arched you already lost a lot of blood.
And you just couldn't bare it. Key didn't help at all either.
 
"Ke-" You tried to call him again after like 5 minutes but you wished you didn't. 
"DON'T SPEAK TO ME. I don't want to hear your voice i want to forget that you exist here" 
You knew why he was acting like that but it still hurt to hear those words from him. 
You flipped your dead body to the side making yourself face the wall. Your eyes flowed with tears not from the physical pain this time. 
You knew how it's hard for Key to control his desire for blood right now. Your blood to be exact. 
You tried to think about the best solution but giving up was the only thing ringing in your mind.
 
Key on the other hand had his side leaning on the wall while he tried to surpass his breath. His vampires instinct where taking over hardly. The smell of the blood was just so strong and overwhelming.
He needed something to distract him fast but the room was empty. He can't even go out with his power because the room wasn't like any other. It was surely designed good.
 
He cursed himself over and over in his head. In any minute now he'll become a blood monster. His eyes felt burning but no tear skipped. The idea of him digging his fangs in your skin scared him. He would never be able to live with it if it really happened. 
A tear finally escaped from his eye when he caught a glimpse of you. Down. On the cold floor. Shivering. In pain. 
He couldn't help but to blame himself. After all the efforts he put on to protect her. Her end will be in his hand. How ridiculous his faith was. 
He shook the idea and tried to maintain himself. 
He wouldn't do it. He won't 
He'll kill himself if he did anything to hurt you. 
 
With that in mind he shut his eyes close with his hand still on his mouth. 
 
 
--
 
"That Bastard." Aron hissed. Lina standing on the side looked rather confused. He just called her but didn't tell her why ?
"Sir.." She called in a whisper sound. He was clearly mad and who ever talk to him in that state is dead. Literally
Aron let out a deep breath trying to calm himself. "That f***er brother of yours screwed up. Screwed up Big time" He said in a deep voice. 
Lina eyes widen upon hearing her brother mention. "What did he do?" She instantly asked. 
"He betrayed me. Disobeyed my order and told Shinee . He's on his way to admit everything to the Highly government too" Aron massaged his temple. 
 
"WHAAAT!!!" She screamed. 
 
"I'll make sure he pay for this. Even though he made my plan easier by bringing Key on his foot but he's certainly dead for"
"NOOO" Lina shot in horror. 
"That's not up to you anymore darling. He betrayed me " Aron emphasized.
Lina blood started boiling but she had to break her ego for her stupid brother. "Don't kill him please" She begged. Aron looked at her eyes for a moment. 
"Okay i won't" He lied. Of course he'd lie any one who betray him shall die but if he told her that she'd coward away and he needed her right now. 
"Really?" Her brows knitted. *Simply like that* 
"Just for you i won't kill him. But i'll made him pay though" He warned. 
Lina stayed silent. *Can i trust him on this !!* 
"The question is can i trust you ?!" Aron raised his brow. Lina blinked in confusion
"You Wu people are scary. Your brother never ever had a tiny desire of betraying me. He even thought that Thinking about it is a waste of time cuz Betraying the Aron will never be an option. And when i turned a blind eye on him just for few days when i brought Jury He went and told everyone" 
Lina cursed her brother in her mind. *How can he be so stupid he's dead for*
 
Aron rolled his eyes. "Listen we'll discuss Kris and his punishment later We're in an emergency state now he's on his way to the H.G with Shinee" 
"The Highly government are on their ways !!" Lina snapped.
"Probably" Aron clenched his fist. 
"What do we do ?" She hurriedly asked. Aron was lost of words himself. He focused on getting rid of you and Key forgetting to consider any thing else. 
"Sir.." Lina called in worry.
He rubbed his chin thinking. "Shinee will be with the H.G and i have Key here as a hostage. He's probably out her life by now and after he done he'll probably have a mental breakdown " He said thinking to himself. 
"Sir .." Lina started. "I got informed that he didn't her blood yet" She lowered her voice.
"Hmm greater well power than i thought. I'll make sure he do it even if forced him myself" 
 
--
 
"You can't tell us to stay here. Key's in danger" Jjong shouted to one of the powerful vampires in the Highly Government. 
"The situation is more dangerous than you think. Aron is out of the line. We can't risk taking any one of you. You'll just be a burden" 
"No one told you to take care of us" Minho joined. The group of the vampires that were headed to Jelyeen were getting ready and all what Shinee did was disturbing. Which made one the main head interfere.
"Yunho Hyung" Shinee cooed when they saw him. Yunho is the Vice helper in the Aron case althought he got the blame for Aron escaping he still tried his best to catch him again. 
He was welling to sacrifice his life to do so. 
"Hey kids" He beamed. 
 
"Yunho hyung Why are your people treating us like interlopers" Taemin yelled. 
"It's not that. I know you guys are strong but you were only taught to defense yourself. In difference of these guys. Their ultimate goal in this life is to catch that bastard called Aron" 
Shinee stayed silent. He was treating them like kids indeed. But out of respect for him they didn't reply and just stared at each other.
"Okay we'll stay here but you have to bring back Key safe" Onew shot. 
Yunho eyes closed in worry and then slightly opened. 
"If he's still alive boys" He muttered before leaving them standing there. 
"First group All set?" Yunho shouted in a boss like voice. 
"YEEES" 
"Come on then move. Our destination is Jelyeen we have to be there fast before he move again. Got it ?!!" 
"YEEEES" 
 
With that the first group moved out emptying the place. Leaving Shinee all alone. 
"What did Hyung mean by that?" Taemin blinked. 
"Don't worry Key is probably fine. Well Physically fine but Jury is the one in danger there." Onew answered him. 
"How do know that for sure. Aron will probably get rid of Key after Key finish Jury" Minho swallowed. 
"In conclusion they're both in danger" He continued. 
Onew placed one hand on his head. A headache started forming and it just wasn't the right time. 
"We aren't going to just stand here like you said we would are we" Jjong asked pointing the question at Onew. 
"Of course not" 
"Then how about Kris. It was your idea Jonghyun to not bring him here" Minho asked. Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at Minho. "We still can't fully trust him" 
"Don't bother with that and let's move if we wanna reach there before the first group."
 
--
 
 
You flipped to your other side you were about to go unconscious any minute now but you know it's the end if you do so you tried your best to remain conscious as you can cuz they's still unspoken words to say. 
You tried to set leaning your back on the wall. 
 
"Key" You muttered but he didn't reply. You can hear him pant hardly and you knew he choosed to ignore you but you kept going on. 
 
"Kibum.. Listen to me" You helplessly plea. 
 
 
His side was facing you. His face was barely clear to you but you knew he was listening. 
"Kibum.." You started again. "Despite what ever happened and what ever is going to happen . I just want you to you know.." You felt yourself tearing. He wasn't paying any attention to you. 
You swallowed your lump.
 
"You're the best thing that ever happened in my life" A tear rolled down your cheek. 
 
Key felt his chest tightened. His human side was slightly taking over again. 
"I love you" You finally let out. "No matter what the i end up in today. You have to always believe that I Love You" 
 
"Jury please .. Please shut it" Key begged. His feelings were killing him. Even his human side. 
He wanted to hug you. To kiss you. To hold you. 
But in this state it will all end up to hurting you anyway. Anywhere near you is dangerous right now. He was about to go insane. 
 
"Kibum" You still called again and stood up. 
You made your way slowly to him fighting with the pain you're feeling. 
He felt you get closer and immediately sprang up. The smell had gotten more tempting.
 
"WHAT THE HELL!!" He winced. "GO BACK DON'T COME ANY CLOSER" 
 
He was warning but he did noting to move away as you moved closer ignoring his warnings. 
His vampire desire got bigger and bigger as you came right in front of him. 
"Jury Please" He begged. 
It's the turning point he held himself so hard and you're right here covered with blood. 
How can he resist any more. "Jury i beg you please. Run" He begged helplessly again as his head started leaning in unconsciously.
"Please" He whispered one more time. 
You smiled at him. The widest smile you can ever give him. A sincere smile. A good bye smile. And wrapped your arms tightly around him in case he tried to push you. 
"Nooo please" He pit his lips. "You can't do this" 
 
"I'm done for anyway. My blood is wasted all over the place. I might end up any minute while you're in pain here. At least before i go i want to help you. the rest it might not be enough for you but it's better than nothing" You let yourself lost in his arm feeling him close again. 
And in a sec Kibum vampire side took over. He didn't even listen to half what you said. 
 
His fang slowly dug in your neck skin
You let out a soft moan as a tear rolled down. 
 
--
 
"He her blood" Aron clapped his hand together. "That surely will destroy him after he realize what he did ?" Aron smirked. 
"We're all set sir .." Lina nod her head. 
"Then quit scatter. They'll be here soon" He scowled. 
 
--
 
"Is this is the place ?" Taemin asked. "I don't see the H.G first group here ! Do you think they got lost" Minho mocked. After treating them like kids it will be awesome to prove it wrong to them. 
 
"Uh uh No good i smell blood" Onew eyes widen.
 
" you're right. That's a heavy smell. This way" Jjong pointed shouting. Everyone immediately followed the direction. 
They reached the empty like castle. 
"Is this the location ? Not even a single guard" Taemin frowned. 
"He probably ran away that sonofa" Minho clenched his fist. 
 
"Hurry up" Jonghyun yelled as he darted to where the smell is taking him. Everyone ran behind him. 
Passing many floors and rooms. He finally reached Shinee came behind. 
"The smell is from here" 
Without a second note Onew kicked the door open. 
Their eyes widen. 
 
"KEEEEEEEY!!" They shouted in unison. 
 
There Key was setting with his back facing the wall looking down. And there your body was laying deadly two steps away form him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
Gotta admit your comments are Daeback =)) i really really really really am Thankful for you guys *^*