Chapter 29

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
It's already saturday.
 
"We're leaving now honey take care" Mom bid me goodbye. Apparently dad didn't tell her that i invite my boyfriend in without their premission nor he told her that i actually have one. 
I did had to tell her that i had a boyfriend myself though
"Bye mom Bye dad" 
She didn't take it openly since she still like Aron and i didn't introduce Key to her. Wait actually i didn't tell her that he is that boyfriend i'm talking about. 
"Don't forget to eat well and sleep well. Don't let anyone inside the house. Don't skip school and don-" 
"Arasso mom i get it. Now go you'll miss your plane" I smiled she held my hands. Mom is just so emotional
"Oh and you can go back to the house in 10 days. Your Dad asked one of his friend to take care of it so it'll finish soon" Mom brushed my hair with her finger. 
Her statement just made my day. 
Finally i miss my house. 
I hugged her then bid goodbye. I hugged my dad too he kept warning me about boys in general. 
I just laughed and nod. 
 
 
 
Key POV
 
Spending the day in Jonghyun's house. Me lying on the bed 
Jonghyun and onew are talking , singing or whatever they're doing.
Taemin playing video games and Minho is watching a match on his Ipad
I was closing my eyes with my arm over them. I've been lacking sleep this past few days and i think i need some rest.
 
I get sulky if i didn't get enough rest and I know Jonghyun's house is a bad option but the guys dragged me here beside if i refused i'll see them banging my door. 
So i decided to sleep here even though Jonghyun and Onew squeezey annoying voice , Tamin game background music & Minho screams 'Goal' every then and now ARE NOT HELPING. 
 
Suddenly it became quite. Too quite actually that make suspicious. Maybe they'll let me sleep peacefully *Pfft* yeah right as if 
 
"KIM KIBUUUUUUUUM"
They screamed in unison which made me jump and flip on the ground. 
I rubbed my head and glared at them with stern straight scary eyes. 
"He told us too" They pointed to Jonghyun and scattered away but Jonghyun of course. 
"Heeeey we didn't drag you here so that you sleep" He laughed awkwardly. 
I started to stand up planning to rearrange his face features but as soon as i straighten myself Jonghyun shouted. 
 
"ATTAAAAACK" 
 
And he jumped over me making me fall on the bed. one by another they jumped making their 4 heavy bodies over me. 
"GET OFF ME YOU'RE ALL FAT PEOPLE" i tried to breath. "My small body can't take it" 
they totally ignored me like they are having fun above me. 
"I SWEAR you're all DEAD after this" I shouted again. 
"Small body huh?" Jonghyun raised a brow. 
"Yo dinosaur SHUT UP" i shot. 
"1 ,, 2 ,, 3" i heard them count. 
"Tickle . Tickle . Tickle" Then they started tickling me. I didn't laugh though 
I held it in 
"That won't do he's not ticklish!" Minho said. 
 
"Yah GET YOUR ASSES OFF ME" I shouted they didn't pay me attention. Like i'm just a toy they're sitting on. 
"I know" Onew snapped his finger. "Take off his shirt" He yelled in joy. 
"WHAT?!" My jaw dropped. 
The started ing my shirt immediately. 
"Yah S get off me NOW" 
I struggled but no point. I mean 4 against 1 come on it's not fair
"YOU ERTED PEOPLE SERIOU- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 
Yeah they got me 
"Hahahahahahaha" My eyes started to get teary. "STOP- Haha- Tickling" 
For good 5 minutes i think i died from laughing. Even my words choke in my throat and my voice trailed. I'm tired of laughing
 
"1 2 3 RUUUUUUUN!!" They got off me and scattered out of the room with my shirt in their hand. 
Those mental people are 5 years old. I groaned 
I'm still too tired of laughing to even run after them. 
But i swear i'll catch them and butcher them one by one
I scowled and held my fest together
FLASH 
Oh that Jj.. Fu 
Now you take pictures too. "YAH KIM JONGHYUN YOU'RE A DEAD MEAT" i stood up and jogged behind him like an angry ox. 
 
 
JURY POV
 
In my way back home i've decided to go by an ice cream shop. I'm craving for ice cream. Again
I entered the shop and felt lonely
The shop is filled with couples. Typical it's Saturday 
But i feel lonely where's Key when i need him. 
 
"One chocolate royal medium size please" The worker who look like 21 Years old only  looked at me with sympathy eyes. I raised a brow 
"A beautiful girl like you don't have a date on saturday" She mocked. I looked around once again 
Yeah she's right all couples
"I have a boyfriend" i stated. She just nod 
"No seriously i do he's just not here" I pointed to myself. She don't believe me 
"Yeah sure you do" She said sarcastically. 
"I swear i d- You know what whatever just give my freaking Ice cream. i'm tired" 
She grinned knowing that she won the arguments. 
"Enjoy" She still said it in a sarcastic way and handed me the ice cream. 
"At least i'm not the one who is spending saturday working in an ice cream shop" I muttered loud enough for her to hear and stormed out. 
 
I don't care about her i'll just enjoy my ice cream . I made my way to the bus stop my ice cream . 
My phone peeped. 
I got it out to see if my so-called boyfriend decided to text me now. 
Oh it was from Jonghyun say: 
 
'Help your crazy not so good looking boyfriend is trying to hunt us one by one. He's loosing it he wanna kill us. Hurry up' 
And with a picture of a shirtless kibum holding his fist together.
 
OMG my ice cream dropped. Those weirdo are up to something aren't they
What now? 
 
So my destination changed from my house to Jonghyun's house. It didn't take that long to reach there. 
Good thing i still remember where it's located 
Without ringing the bell i went in. The door was open anyway and the 5 geeks were making so much noises.  
 
"I SAID GIVE IT BACK WHILE I'M ASKING NICELY" 
 
YOU CALL THIS NICELY" 
 
"WHATEVER GIVE IT NOW AND I WON'T KILL YOU" 
 
"YOU'RE LYING YOU'LL CATCH ME AND TWIST MY NECK" 
 
"NO I WON'T I SWEAR" 
 
"TAEMINNIE DON'T LESTIN TO HIM RUN" 
 
OMG they're loosing it :\ Seriously!! what is this all about? It better be for a good cause 
Cuz their voices are heard from down streets. 
 
"Yo guys What tha- " i entered the living were all the noises are coming from and stopped. 
Okay figure this 
Onew is tied to the curtains of the living room. Minho and Taemin are tied their back facing each other. And Taemin is on the top of the sofa holding a blue shirt up high
Most importantly Shirtless Key in the middle of all this. 
 
My cheeks flashed red watching Key bare skin. Oh no Jury concentrate
"Jury?!" Key tightled his head. 
"Jury-ah HELP your boyfriend is trying to kill me" Taemin pleaded with puppy eyes and came hiding behind me. 
I turned to Taemin just to avoid Key's B-body 
"Is that his shirt ?!" I pointed to the shirt in his hand. He nodded 
I motioned for him to give it to me he hesitated first but obeyed after. I grabbed the shirt and throw it to Key without turning to him. 
guess he caught it. 
 
"Now Did he did all of this just because you took his shirt?" i asked Taemin. 
"No" He looked down. The only one i can believe in this gang he doesn't even know how to lie. 
"We actually didn't let him sleep and we attacked him and sat on him then took off his shirt and started tickling him then we ran away with the shirt but it was just for fun" Tamin let out an awkward laugh. 
"See i'm innocent" 
I turned to him he was smirking while putting on his shirt. 
"You owe me an ice cream" i muttered as i passed by him and went to untie the others. 
 
"You tied it so hard. Man this thing will bruise" I argued. 
"Don't overreact" Minho scoffed  and stood up. 
"Yeah it's the seven time he tie us this month" Jjong added and went and wrapped his arm around Key. 
Key did the same and brought Jonghyun head down and missed his hair he gave him some light punches
"You're responsible for all of this" I heard Key schold. 
 
GROUP 
OF 
CHILDREN 
REALLY
 
So the house is upside down and it all was just a little fun to them. 
"Forgetting me here?" Onew said. 
"Oh sorry" i rubbed my temple. 
 
"Come Jury let's get you home" After chatting a bit with them Key offered to take me home. 
I waved goodbye and went out with him. 
Oh he brought his car too 
"You know i'm starting to believe that it's really your car" i mocked as i got in. 
"You still doubt that" He shrugged and started the car. 
"Just a tiny bit" I laughed he smiled along. 
 
 
"Jung Jury can i have a word with you for a minute" my Math teacher said. 
The class just ended and i was on my way out. Taemin and Key skipped today cuz Key said he don't feel like it anyway i refused to skip with them.
"Sure" 
I came and stood next to his table. "Your grades are dropping. I don't know what has been affecting your grades lately so much but you need to focus more" He started. 
Plz i'm just bad at math originally from the beginning. 
"So i signed you up for after school classes" He continued. 
"What? You can't be serious" I freaked. 
"Do i look like i'm kidding?" He interlaced his fingers. Not Really
"No. I can't take after school classes" That's a torture. 
"You failed your last exam" He said casually. 
"Huh?!" 
"I don't have any other option" He shrugged. 
"Wait! What about a tutor" I Said. "I can ask someone to tutor me" 
Come on say yes
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually" He nod. "Do that. But if you failed the next exam you'll have to attend the after school Classes" He said flatly. 
I nodded and stormed out 
 
 
"So he told you to find a tutor" Na young asked leaning her back to the tree. We decided to eat outside today cuz the weather is nice. 
"Oh you definitely need to find a good one" Hajin said. "I know. What am i going to do?" i buried my face in my palm. 
 
"Hey baby" Key came and lied his head on my lap sleeping on his back. My cheek turned pink. 
"The weather is nice. You should've had told me Your eating out." He said. "I dumbed my food and came here so you have to share your lunch with me."
"Love Birds" Na young and Hajin whispered in unison. 
 
"Oh look the party is over here" Shinee came along. Key groaned and closed his eyes
"Why weren't we invited to this union" Minho said. Okay he's joking now too
"Yeah. I know i feel betrayed too" Jonghyun dramatically placed his hand on his chest. 
"Oh Hajin you're here too" Taemin smiled at her. She blushed
Oh that must be something
 
Really i tried to pay attention to everything here but the sleeping Key on my lap. 
"Look look our sleeping prince" Onew pointed to Key. 
He came closer and leaned to Key.
 
"I wonder what he is dreaming about?"
"Jury Jury Jury Jury Jury"
 
he sang in a low voice near his face. Everyone laughed which made me blush more
Key opened his eyes and grabbed Onew collar. 
"You were saying Hyung" He gritted his teeth. 
I slapped Key's hand. He released Onew
"He started it" He carelessly said then placed his hand under his head and closed his eyes again. 
"Love Birds" All the others said in unison. 
 
"Oh excuse me" Hajin got up and went to take a phone call.
"Hey Son Na Young" Jonghyun called na young who was busy chewing. "Stop eating you're turning to an elephant these days" 
"Shut up Dinosaur" She shot back. 
"But i'm not kidding" 
" Ugh i need to go to the bathroom" She scowled. He stood up too. "I need to use the bathroom too"
 
"Liar" 
 
"No i'm not" 
 
"Yes you're" 
 
"No i'm not" 
 
And they kept arguing till they disappeared of our sight. 
"They always fight aren't they" I sighed. 
"I finished my food but i'm still hungry. Gonna go and search for more" Onew stood up. 
"I want a juice too" Taemin stood up too and left with him. 
That's leave only Minho. 
"Will i have no intention of being a third wheel" Minho shrugged and left. 
 
That's leave us me and Key. 
He is sleeping peacefully in my lap. I stared at his angelic face studying his feature. 
Awe i just wanna pinch his cheeks. he's so adorable like this. 
Then i started playing with his silky hair. 
Oh look at me bragging about my boyfriend. 
 
"Feed me" 
 
He suddenly said. 
"You're awake" i asked a bit surprised. I really thought he was a sleep. 
"I never slept" He opened his eyes. He stared at my face for a sec. 
"You know what?" He started.
"What?" 
"You're so beautiful" He whispered. Awe 
I blushed. Even thought it's not the first time he say that but still. 
 
"So how was school today?" He asked closing his eyes again.
"Didn't end yet" I sighed . 
"Why aren't you feeding me" he opened one eye. 
"What do you want?" 
"Some grapes" He answered. 
"Okay!! Here"  
So i started feeding him. 
 
"Anything new?" He asked swallowing the grape. 
"Oh right my math teacher want me to find someone to tutor me math before the exam or he'll force me take after school classes" I whined. 
"Really!" he said i nodded. "He never been like this to anyone before you must really " He teased. 
"Heeeeeeeey" i pouted. 
"We have math together babe i see how you handle numbers you're really not good" He said truthfully. 
"Yeah like you're any better" I frowned. 
"I am actually way better" He kept a monotone. 
"Oh yeah how can i believe that" 
"I got A+ on the exam you failed" i widen my eyes He chuckled.
A+ ?!!!! That's a mark i only dream on getting. 
Wait how does he know i failed. 
 
"You know you gotta pay me if you want me to tutor you. Nothing come cheap" 
"Your joking right!"
"Nope you gotta do me anything i ask for everday after i finish tutoring you" He fully opened his eyes waiting my answer. 
"You're mean" 
"I'll take that as a yes" He smiled to himself and closed his eyes again. 
"Why did you stop feeding me?" He asked. 
"I'm not your slave" 
"Who said that? You're my babe there is no way you be my slave" He flirt and i totally fell for it. 
"you know how to choose your words" I sighed he smiled. "But there is no grape left" 
 
"Huh but i'm still hungry" He whined. 
 
"Will .." i shrugged.
 
"Oh i know" He said.
He grabbed mY collar and pulled my head down sealing my lips with his. 
And once again OMG 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________
Normal chapter xD No Aron No Kris No vampires stuff :P
 
Anyway Enjoy it =))