Realization

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

JURY POV

 

So here i am. Setting on the couch in Key's house with a blanket wrapped around me.
Key made me sit here till everything end. 
 
I can hear some loud noises outside. Police voices. Fire fighter voices. People voices
A lot of people gathered just to see the burning house. 
 
My house. 
 
"Hey" 
Key entered the house and Aron followed behind. Both of them have this unreadable expression.
 
"You alright?" Key looked at me with kind eyes. I feel pathetic right now. 
I ignored his question & asked another one. 

"What happened ?" 

Key opened his mouth to say something but then close it again. 
 
"You're lucky the fire was just down floor. The second floor is fine not completely but still your stuff were save" Aron gave me a reassuring smile. 
Then he came next to me and gave me hug
 
I didn't respond i didn't move i didn't do anything
 
"The restoration won't take a long time just give a month top and it will be back to new" Aron continued. 
 
"My parents will be so disappointed in me" i muttered as i looked away.
 
"Hey don't say that. I called them minutes ago and told them everything. They were worry sick about you. I told them that you're resting now so they didn't want to bother you. They're coming back tomorrow" Aron said. 
 
"They're coming back tomorrow really!!" my eyes lit up.
 
Aron nodded smiling
I felt so much relieved knowing that they're coming back. i can't handle this alone 
 
I need them 
 
I lifted my gaze to Key direction and saw him dull. No emotion 
Why isn't he speaking ?! 
"You better call them." Aron said i just nodded but my eyes were glued at Key. He then looked at me and we locked eyes for a moment but i looked away. 
 
"Come on let's go" Aron stretched his hand for me but Key gripped his wrist and yank it away. 
"She's not going anywhere" Key said in a cold voice.
 
Some part of me want to yell 
YEEEEEESSSS !! 
For an unknown reason. 
 
"She's going to sleep in my apartment tonight she don't have anywhere to stay" Aron explained. 
 
"No she'll just stay here" Key replied. 
 
"I can't let her stay here" Aron scoffed.
 
Hmpf what are they fighting about i'm not gonna stay with neither one of them. 
 
"Yeah and why not?" Key scoffed back. 
 
"Dude you serious" Aron tightled his head confused. "You're a boy i can't trust you alone with her" He continued. Eh !!
 
"Well you're a BOY too if you forgot" Key said emphasizing the word Boy. 
 
"Dude i'm like her brother" Aron placed his hand on Key shoulder. Key yank it away. 
 
"Dude you were her Ex" Key stated.
 
Aron then looked at me raising a brow. 
Hey don't look at me i didn't tell him
I just shrugged. 
 
"Either way i can't let her stay here" Aron said seriously. 
 
"And i can't let her go with you" Key responded. 
 
"Guys stop it i'm not staying with either one of you i'll just stay at Na young house" i stood up. 
They both eyed me surprised i think. 
"Hey why bother? you can you just stay in my house.!" Aron said. 
"No still i can't i'll just stay at Na young's" I replied carelessly.
"Whatever make you comfortable" Aron smiled i gave him a weak smile.
"Come on let me take you there" Aron nudged my arm and i just went out with him leaving Key dumbfounded. 
 
 
 
Aron POV
 
THAT BASTARD 
 
He's been following us since we got out from his house. I want her alone why is he following us. 
I'm wasting my time here. Wtf 
We are walking our way to the bus stop and Key is following us behind. I was talking with this but her mind is far away from me. 
 
Damnit 
 
"Hey. I can go alone from here" She turned her head to me when we reached the bus stop. 
 
Yes of course i won't go with you er since that Jerk is following us like a lost puppy. 
GAAAAAAH He ruined my plan
I never had a problem trying to a human blood like this.
 
Five vampires around her who have a good relation with the highly government. 
If i got caught this time i'll get executed right away i can't take the risk but i won't chicken away. I'll get her eventually and end Shinee forever.
 
"you sure?" i asked not really caring about her answer cuz i certainly won't go with her. 
She nodded. 
"okay then take care" i patted her shoulder smiling. She smiled back then i left her. 
 
 
Key POV
 
Yes i admit it i did want her to stay in my house i just can't leave her in her tough time. And hell i won't let her alone with Aron. 
 
He is the definition of arrogance and he's a pain in the . 
 
I just hate him for some reason +.+ 
I mean he is too close to Jury than an ex boyfriend should be.
He's up to something =.= 
And now he is taking her to Na young house.
 
OF COURSE i didn't trust him AND i was right. He left her alone in the bus stop 
Na young house is still far from here and he left her alone. It's already passed midnight and he LEFT A GIRL ALONE
 
 
 
i knew it i knew it i knew it 
I knew that i can't trust him. WHAT KIND OF A GUY DO THAT?! 
Shoot i need to keep my eyes on her. 
 
 
 
JURY POV
 
I took the bus which it was half empty just an old grandma and a couple of drunk people. 
Aish whatever i don't care 
I'm still bothered about my house  and i'm embarrassed to bother Na young this late. I didn't even call her i mean i don't wanna bother her this late. But i have too i don't wanna end up on streets. 
 
 
So here i am in front of Na young house. The lights are all off. this is embarrassing 
Bothering a sleeping family. I can't bother everyone about my problems. 
 
I stared at my cellphone for a while hesitated if i should call her or not. 
I ended up slipping it back inside my pocket. 
 
I went to a bench and sat on it. I brought my legs up and hugged them and rested my head on them. Looks like i'll sleep like this *sigh* 
 
"Hey pretty lady" Someone nudged me. I lifted my head and saw three guys.
 OMMA a gang 
"Oh look she's y" The other one his lips. I stood up in attempt to run away but i failed when the guy gripped my wrist. 
 
He pulled me toward him. 
 
"Hey how rude you didn't even introduce yourself and you already plan to go away" He tsked and cupped my face with his free hand while his other hand gripping my wrist tightly. 
 
OMMAAAA oh my god oh my god oh my god 
I'm gonna die today oh my god i wish i bothered Na young right now. That sleeping beauty i should've just bothered her one day won't kill her. 
Oh my god 
I didn't know i'll end up like this. Plz oh dear
 
"Hey you can't have her alone share her with us" the one in the left said. 
"No worry she look strong she can fit the four of us" the one on the right said. 
"Yeah but i'm the first one" The one holding my wrist said. 
 
Oh no no no please no please no 
God please help me. Plz 
 
BANG BANG BANG 
 
i opened my eyes and saw them all rolling in pain on the ground . I turned around and saw Key 
 
KEY !! 
 
"Key" i muttered and hugged him tightly sobbing. Thank god i can feel save again. 
"You okay?" he asked worriedly. I nodded with teary eyes. 
 
" you " the three of them started standing up. OMMA
Key shoved me behind him. 
 
"Just give me a few minutes i'll end this soon okay" he said helding his fist with the other. 
 
"Bwo?! Yahh you er think you can take her that easily" One said wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth.
 
God i can't watch this. 
 
 
5 minutes later
The three of them lifelessly laying on the ground. OH MY GOD
I can't believe what my own eyes witnessed. 
"Sorry it took that long" Key smiled. "Want me to kill them?" he asked serious. "No" i immediately answered. i don't want him to  their life. I don't want him to anyone life. 
 
"Hey it's all fine now" He wrapped his arm around my shaking body and i hugged him back.
 
BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD WHEN YOU FEEL SAFE BETWEEN SOMEONE ARM.
 
"Come on let's go" He broke the hug and smiled at me.
"Where?" i asked nervous.
 
"My place where else. As far as i know this is not Na young house and of course i can't let you sleep in the street" He held my hand and started to drag me with him.
 
I was too tired to protest. 
Beside let's face it i do have NO where to stay in and i'm not afraid to stay with him. I already stayed in his house once and he didn't do anything to me. So i guess another night won't hurt. 
 
I stumbled a little. He turned his head to me then bent down beside me. 
"Hop on my back" He ordered. I didn't hesitate to obey
I'm too tired and sleepy to protest. 
I hugged his neck and wrapped my leg around his waist.
 
Piggyback ride. Woh this is my first time. 
 
I buried my face in his shoulder when he started walking. 
"Komawo" i mumbled. He chuckled
"Just sleep" he ordered with soft voice. 
"Hmm" 
I closed my eyes while hugging him tightly. This is feel so nice. 
In few minutes i dozed off. 
 
 
 
I woke up in a bed and a blanket covering me. I yawned. Ah where am i ? 
I looked around but the room was dark just the moon light coming from the window. Then i spotted Key sitting on a chair his head resting on the bed. 
Oh Right this is Key house. 
 
I peeked over his shoulder and saw him sleeping awe how cute.
I looked at the side clock and it was 3 PM 
Oh i only slept for 2 hours.
 
Ew i didn't change my cloths since morning. Ugh i need to take a shower. 
I sneaked out the bed and tiptoed to Key closet to make sure i won't wake him. 
Is it okay to borrow something to wear? I mean i really need to wash these cloths i'm wearing so i can be able to wear them again in the morning. 
Wth i don't think he'll mind. 
I grabbed a huge shirt and one of his boxers. What?! I need to wash my underwear too
I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. 
Thankfully it's clean no blood. Ugh i can finally take a shower
 
 
Ugh i feel so refresh finally i'm clean but i look funny in Key shirt and boxer. His boxer is is only an inch over my knee. But still it's awkward
But not as the first time when i was wearing his shirt with my . Ugh 
 
I took my cloths and undies in my hand and went downstairs. Where's the washing machine ?
Oh there it is. I went and stuffed my cloths in it and turned it on. Then i went back upstairs. 
 
Key was still in the same position sitting on the chair with his head on the bed sleeping.
That can not be healthy. 
 
I went and sat on the bed watching his sleeping face. Awe 
 
Look how far we got usually i'll get scared and run away from him but now i enjoy watching him sleep. I so love this feeling. 
I feel save around him. 
I love being with him. 
I love him
O.O
Uh ooh i didn't know i was falling for him this hard. 
I fell for him i can't deny it anymore i really do like him. A lot
 
I brushed my hand on his face. Lightly 
He stirred a little i immediately pretended to be a sleep. 
He didn't wake up so i sat again. 
Oh i can't let him sleep like this. I can't take his bed he must be tired and i already troubled him a lot.
He should sleep on the bed and i should sleep on the couch. Yeah i bet his back hurt for sleeping like this. 
 
I stood up and tried to position him on the bed. I lifted his shoulder and his head fell on my shoulder. OMMA he is so heavy. 
 
I tried to put him on the bed but i tripped and fell on my back in the bed with him above me
 
OMONA 
 
His body is on mine. His hot breath on my neck. .
OMG OMG OMG
I'm dying in here. Just let me die peacefully. 
 
"Funny" He whispered on my neck i literally froze. The hair on my back stood up.
He then pulled his head up and trapped me between his arm. 
 
"You actually thought you can carry me" He whispered and smirked. Omma. 
 
The thing my mind proceeding right now is stuff only s think off. 
This erted boy turned me to ert too. I found myself unconsciously staring at his lips. 
 
"Since when you were awake?" i managed to move my eyes from his tempting lips to his dazzling eyes. 
I'm observing his beauty closely cuz now after i realized that i love him i have no plan to look away from him. 
"Since you took my shirt and boxer from my closet" he raised a brow and eyed my body.
"Oh my cloths were dirty i needed to change them" i said staring straight in his eyes. 
OMG i'm melting. 
"Yeah and my boxer!!" he pointed. 
"I had to wash my undies too" i muttered kinda embarrassed to say it out loud. 
 
"Oh so you mean you're not wearing any Bra?!!!" He smirked.
GULP 
KYAAAAAAH he is killing me right now. I felt my face slightly blushing. 
What should i say? 
What should i do? Should i push him!! 
But i don't want too. But i should right. Idk idk idk
 
He laughed. 
"Sorry i just love seeing the look on your face when i tease you." He ruffled my hair and i pouted.
 
"Go back to sleep. You need to meet your parents tomorrow" he smiled. 
 
Then he was about to get off me and let me sleep. 
No 
I wrapped my arm around his neck to stop him from getting up. He looked at me with wide eyes obviously shocked from my sudden action. 
 
"Yes" i locked my eyes with his. He looked at me confused. 
 
"Yes?!!" He asked with a raised brow. 
 
"You wanted an answer i gave you an answer" i said calmly despite the fireworks in my chest. 
 
He smiled widely. "Yes?" he asked to make sure. 
 
I nodded. "Yes" 
 
"You sure you want to go out with a vampire?" he asked a bit worried. It does sound like a major risk but i don't care about that anymore. 
 
"That's a risk i'm willing to take" i smiled he smiled back. I tightened my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. 
He smirked at me then slowly leaned in. 
 
He brushed his lips with mine and pulled away. WAE!! Wae wae ?! 
 
I pouted in disappointment. He chuckled 
 
"When did you become this brave ert?" he asked with a husky voice. 
 
"Since you made me one" i answered with the same tone and forced my lips on his. 
He smirked and Kissed me back. 
Our 2nd Kiss
now i do believe that i really fell head over heel for this vampire.
 
 
 
 
________________________________
 
Soooooooooorry >> school started this week so i wasn't able to update :P but i'll try not to let you guys wait like this again REALLY SORRY. 
 
 Hope you like this one since i didn't get a lot of respond to my previous chapter guess it was boring x)i hope this one is not
 
I'll try to work harder . 
Thanx for the support Lub you all