The Exam

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

"What?!" Kris widen his eyes after hearing Aron plan. "But what about the original plan?" He questioned immediateley. 
"Her blood is so fine but i don't desire it anymore." Aron replied.
Kris mouth was half open due the shock he just received. He knew Aron was every meaning the word evil have but he didn't know that he'll ever stoop this low.
 
Like wanting to kill her wasn't good enough now he want...
"Low? You mean fun. It'll be really amusing to watch don't you think?" Aron grinned crossing Kris thoughts. He wasn't really affected by it. 
 
"But.."
 
"No buts i'm just keeping you in the picture so know your place" Aron scowled. Kris immediately shut. 
 
"W-when?" Kris hesitatingly asked.
 
"At the Sc ouwent" 
*But that so close*
 
Kris defeatedly nod. "Yes boss" 
 
"And right after i get her. You'll start working on the frame" Aron continued. 
 
"Which one of them boss?" kris asked in a low voice. 
 
"Anyone as long as it's not Key" Aron replied. 
 
"Yes boss" Kris bowed his head.
 
"Make sure you get it right. I Don't want any mistakes" Aron said before leaving. 
 
"Yes boss" Kris sighed staring at the air. *This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong from the very beginning to drag an innocent girl to her death by a vampire but now with the new plan. It's only worse. In both way Jury will face her end* 
"What should i do?" Kris said loud and missed his hair in frustration. 
 
--
 
The days flew by and it was already Thursday. Your exam day. you've been studying your eyes out for the past few days. Plus Having Key around all the time meant extra hours of studying and repeating. 
"Hello Zombie" Kris greeted. He was back to school on Monday and he've been hanging around with you and Na young like usual. With Shinee sometimes too. 
You three were now on the hallway beside your locker.  
 
"I look that terrible!!" You patten your eyelashes in disbelief. 
"No darling you look worse" Na young said in a granny voice and patted your shoulder. 
"Ah i'll butcher that boyfriend of mine" You pumped your fists together. 
"Why? He's giving you a hard time?" Kris asked.
"Worse he's torturing me with numbers" You replied in a half screaming manner. 
 
Kris immediately leaned his head to Na young for explanation. 
"He's tutoring her math" Na young pointed whispering. Kris had his mouth in 'o' And nod.
"Hey he just want you to pass the exam okay" Na young turned her head back to you while defending Key. "Chillax k!" She continued. 
"Yeah you'll do fine" Kris tried to make you feel positive. 
"Hope so" You said deadly.  
 
 
"You studied" Taemin turned his head to you. You glanced at Key who was looking outside acting like he don't care *He is not even one bit nervous woh!!* Then you turned back to Taemin. 
"Yeah. You?" 
"A little" he replied with a grin. 
 
You then rested your head on the table waiting for the teacher to come just in few minutes the teacher stepped in. 
"Good Morning class" He greeted and as usual some ghost voices only greeted back. 
"I hope you all studied hard for the test. Let me remind you that this test equal 45 pecent of your grades and any one who fail will be forced to attend after school classes. 
*Oh so that rule goes for everyone not just me* You felt kind of relief knowing that. 
"Take a paper and pass it behind you" The teacher declared. 
You took a deep breath waiting for the paper to reach. 
*Okay here we go. Question 1...* 
 
 
You entered the house and threw your bag in the couch.
"How can he do this ? He skipped school right after the exam ended " You shouted to the air then scoffed in disbelief. 
"He didn't even ask me how i did?" You pouted still talking to yourself. 
You then dragged your disappointed body to the kitchen but returned back to the living room when you saw Key enter the house so casually.
 
"Hey Jury" 
You looked at him "What now ?!! the exam is over already right !!" 
"What? Can't i just be here unless i was tutoring you" He shrugged and went to set on the couch. 
"Yes. Your face reminds me of numbers not really to my like" You said sarcastically still standing. 
"Look who's talking ! I don't know who fell for this face of mine in the first place" Key rolled his eyes with a grin plastered on his face. 
"Whoever she is she must be real dumb" You nod your head and crossed your arms with the corner of your lip curled up. 
 
"Actually" He ahem and stood up taking few steps toward you. "It's True. She is indeed dumb" He tilted his head facing your face while smirking. You scoffed in attempt to look away from his close face. 
"So.." He wrapped one arm around your waist not letting you sneak away. " how was the exam?"
"Why are you asking ?" You rolled your eyes with a pout. *Just about time you ask* you thought. 
"Why? I thought You wanted me to ask" He said innocently. 
You scoffed in disbelief before smaking his head. "Aish stop eavesdropping on people" 
 He only laughed still waiting for you to answer. "It was fine .. I think ,, anyway don't forget what you promised me" You pointed. 
"It was very easy" He scoffed.  
"Easy for you to say that nerd" You shot. 
He giggled and ruffled your hair with his free hand. "Don't worry i'm a man with my word" He said proudly.
 
"Tss" You hissed. 
"Now Let me go. I need to change" You struggled a bit in his grip. 
"Oh" He snapped. "Why are you mad !" He chuckled. 
 
"No i'm not" You said blankly. 
 
"Is it because i skipped school?" 
 
"I said i'm not" You repeated. 
H brought his face close to take a good look at your feature. 
"Hey you're"
Seeing you annoyed was amusing to him. He just thought you were cute like this. 
 
"I-" You started but paused for a second. "I need to go and change really" You sid. 
"Okay okay" He chuckled. "But first give me a kiss" He asked out flatly. 
 
"Huuuh and why would i do that ?" You said sarcastically and scoffed. 
"As a payment for my lessons" He answered and winked. You rolled your eyes. 
"And to make me believe that you're really not mad or i'm not letting go" He threatened with a raised brow. 
You sighed and tiptoed to reach his face and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.  
"That's all you get" You said and moved your face away. 
"Not really what i had in mind but it'll do for now" He nod to himself before shrugging. 
He then let go of you. You stayed in your place for a second before he spoke again
 
"You know your heart is reacting ridiculously fast" He teased. 
You blinked while placing a hand on your heart. "STOP EAVESDROPPING ON MY HEART" You shouted before running upstairs. You heard his laughs in the background and sighed. 
*Ayooo My heart is embarassing me again !* you thought. 
 
 
Friday lunch time
 
You decided to set at your normal place with Na young and Kris now that he is back and Hajin too. But again Shinee came in the picture letting you all set in the same table. 
 
Kris was chatting with Minho. 
Na young and Jonghyun were bickering like always.
Taemin was telling Hajin a story that happened in the class earlier and apparently it was funny since she kept giggling. 
And Onew was stuffing food in his mouth. He would interrupt Na young and Jonghyun from time to time but they just won't shut. 
 
"It's like family gathering not a school lunch" You whispered to Key. "At least they're minding there own business this time" He whispered right into your ears since he had his arm wrapped around your shoulder Comfortably. 
You smiled.
 
"Hey when will the math result be out?" You questioned stepping completely out of the subject. 
"I don't think it will be out before the Sc ouwent since all the teachers are busy preparing for it" He answered in a monotone. 
"Oh" You said. 
"Why ? Nervous that you won't make it ?" He smirked. 
You blinked a couple of time gazing at him. "Noo-ooo" 
"I just want to know when will you guarantee me my wish you know the sooner the better" You said. 
He was about to reply but Jonghun voice cut him off. 
 
"Not my problem you wanted to work on it ON YOUR OWN" Jjong shouted
"That because you're a lazy who wouldn't help even if i ask" She replied. 
It became normal that they bicker all the time but Key got curious about the reason this time. 
He fixed his gaze back at you.
 
"What's with them?" He asked directly. 
"They got a C on there project" You whispered. 
"Oh" He nod. "But C isn't that bad. Why is she furious?" 
"Because it is the lowest mark in the class everyone else got A or B" You answered. 
"Really! Wait how about you then?" 
"A-eyyy" You sang happily.
 
"Not my fault that you in english" Jonghyun shrugged. "I !! Hate to break it to you but you're the big goof here" She snapped back at him. 
Again there shouting was loud and embarrassing just like they were little kids fighting over the last piece of pie. 
 
You looked at Key he pointed his finger to the exit. you eagerly nodded 
And the both of you slowly sneaked away without anyone noticing. 
 
You breathed out loudly when you were in the hallway. 
"Heh they were so loud they didn't even notice us" Key said amazed.
"I know right" You agreed and started walking away from the cafeteria with Key. 
 
"Right" Key snapped. "Are you ready for the Sc ouwent?" Key asked and inserted his hand in his pocket. 
"Yeah . I've became so excited for this trip after Na young explained everything in details" You cheered. 
Key chuckled when he saw how excited you were. 
You started talking randomly about different topics as you linked your arm with his while he still had his hand on his pocket. 
 
Then he suddenly stopped when you two reached the stairs. You cut what you were saying and looked up at him then slowly followed his gaze to see what the hell made him stop and captured his attention that much. 
You closed your eyes shut then opened it once again to make sure you're seeing right. 
 
Aron was kissing a girl intensely on the stair step. 
 

 

____________________________________

Yo guys about the [ it ] I don't think they'll be .. You know :P

Idk idk maybe i change my mind later xD