Sc ouwent : Arriving

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

Jury POV
 
Aron ?!!! I gotta admit that it shock the hell out of me. My feet is glued to the ground. 
He's making out with someone out in the public so freely. It's so disgusting but i can't even look away. 
I'll excuse him if she was his girlfriend but i'm quite positive she is not. But how can that be Aron is not like that!! He looks like he's about to get low with her and hell that girl is not minding. 
 
"" I heard Key mutter before he started dragging me away from the disgusting Scene. 
I swear before i turn my head i caught Aron eyes looking my way. He saw me looking at him! 
I'm pretty sure he did. 
 
Key dragged me all the way behind the school. He stood their waiting for me to say something
"Will that was something" I muttered trying to look not affected in front of Key about what i just saw. 
"Yeah he probably should've picked a more proper place like a club or a bed room not here" Key scoffed. 
I widen my eyes. "Heeey Aron is not like that" I still defended him even though I just witnessed it with my own eyes. 
"Will you just saw him with your own eyes. Believe me from the way he's doing it he looks like an expert in that field" Key rolled his eyes. An expert? I just can't imagine Aron being like that i don't know why? 
"You don't know how many girls did he fu-" He swallowed the last word and shrugged. 
"Wow" I shook my head.
Maybe he did change from before when we used to date! I mean he's 18 why the hell would i interfere with his personal life. But i seriously hope that i don't see something like that again. 
 
"All the boys are animals aren't they?" I scoffed. "Why are you making it such a big deal it's so natural. But he probably should've picked a better place" Key rubbed his chin. 
 
What. The. Hell !!
Natural !!
What is he scheming about !! 
 
"What do you mean ? You're like that too ?" I half screamed. Aaah what is he on about now ?
"I just said it was natural" He said while nodding.
 
Note to self. Don't ever trust Key when you're alone with him again EVER. 
 
Before i even react Key cleared him self. "Did i ever do anything against your well? Did i ever hurt you? Gah you seriously need to think before you ask questions" 
Phew a mixed answer but probably it was a no. 
"You could've rephrased your answer more meaningly" I muttered. 
"Ayo are you disappointed now! You know we can always start if you want" He playfully brought me close to him. I kicked his feet but as usual he wasn't one bit affected. 
"Eish" Like it was made of steel or something. Or it's me who's just weak?
He chuckled at my fail attempt to hurt him.
"Ugh so annoying" Why the hell does he love to tease me so much. 
 
"Hey how about we cut class? I have biology i really don't want to go" He requeste out of the blue. 
Oh right his Bio teacher that one from detention. Wait didn't he get detention that time Because he skipped class. 
"But you'll get detention if you do" I said. I don't want to get detention too you know. 
"Oh come on like i care. We're already late for class anyway" He argued.
What ?! the bell rang already?
"O-okay"
Before i even add anything he wrapped an arm around me and took me to the rooftop. 
"You need to tell me before doing that it's scary you know" I dramatically reacted. But seriously his actions are so sudden and unexpected.
"Well i didn't want anyone to see us duh" He said before heading to set. I didn't have a choice but to follow him and set beside him. 
Hmmm
"The weather is so nice" He said staring at the blue sky above us. Awee he look so cute and peaceful like that. Wait i was just .. Okay i'm so moody lately –?
 
"I have a question i want to ask you?" He asked still looking up. What the? 
"And when did you ever asked for permission to ask" I scoffed. "But Go ahead"
"i know right" He giggled at himself. Before fixing his gaze away from the sky. 
 
"See about Aron..." He shut for few seconds before continuing. "When you two were dating why didn't he kiss you ? How can your first kiss be with me when you have dated before?" 
 
Ayo i didn't know he'll ask about this really i thought that he just don't care. 
"Hehe i was wearing braces back then that's why?" Or at least that's what i think why? But after seeing him today i'm relieved my first kiss was with this idiot instead of him. 
"He dated a girl with a braces Eh ?!!!!! he must've been out of his mind" Key rolled his eyes. 
I literally glared at him.
"Will actually I didn't had the braces when we started dating but i haded to put it on later" I said still staring at him. 
"Oh still he was really brave to date you" He continued.
 
One time just one time i wish we talk like normal couple do. I rarely hear sweat words coming from him.
"You're saying you'll dump me if i put braces on" I asked with a raised a brow. 
"No. I bet you'll still be hot even with braces on" He winked. Okay even when he say sweet words it come out like a tease. 
"But i'll be little disappointed if we can't kiss" He looked up again before yawning. 
"That's what you only think about" I mutter. I know he heard me but thankfully he chose to ignore me. 
He yawned again. 
"I'm so sleepy i slept late last night"  
"Yeah it's obvious" I crossed my leg and patted my lap. Without hesitation he lied down and placed his head on my lap with closed eyes. "Rest a bit i'll wake you up when the next class start" 
"Wah such a caring girl i have" He said with his eyes still close. He is hinting again.
"I am not massaging your head" I immediately answered cuz i know he'll ask for that. 
"Worth the try" He shrugged and made himself comfortable. 
Finally. Some peace.
Look like he already doze off. Heh he must've been really tired. 
 
 
--
 
"Jeju here we come" A student shouted in the bus and everyone cheered.
The bus was pointed to take you to the port then from There to Jeju island. 
 
"Why did you insist on going with other students again? We could've just rested the whole day then i'll take you there even before them if you want you know" Key leaned in and whispered in your ear. 
"Then when they see us There they'll ask how did we get there so fast How are we gonna answer then ?" You squinted your eyes. 
"That we took the plane instead of the ship. It's not that hard" He shook his head. 
The long trip exhaust him some what but you insisted to go with the rest of students anyway. 
 
"Beside Jjong, Onew, Minho and Taemin all stood behind they're coming later but look at me here in the bus with the others" he whined. 
"Yeah right cuz Shinee don't ride buses" You sighed quoting 'Shinee' with you hand. 
"They seriously don't" He immediately replied. "Oh really?.. will i have Na young that i have to accompany too so" You nod your head to her seat.
"She's sitting with Kris over there she'll be fine" He said still annoyed. You two already went through this conversation before you hop on the bus but still he's nagging about it. 
"See i would've let you stay home but then i'll be sitting alone. And i always get sleepy during the trips so it's either your shoulder or Kris shoulder's over there" You started with an innocent tone but ended up fueling Key.
"Haha very funny" He said sarcastically and gritted his teeth.
 
He turned to Kris with a scoff but Aron caught his attention more in the back seat. 
Surprisingly he was sitting with Hyuna. Just the way they were talking disgusted him. Then he looked back at you. 
"What?" You were about to turn around and look but Key interrupted. 
"You said you're tired right just sleep" He ordered. You weirdly looked at him before hugging his arm and placing your head on his shoulder. "Wake me up when we reach the port" with that you hugged his arm even tighter like it was a pillow. 
He smiled unconsciously when he felt you squeezing his arm but then his expression changed.
*Hell how did you use to date some one like him?* He thought.
 
 
 
Aron POV
 
"So what's better here in Korea or back at the US" Hyuna patten her eyelashes looking at me. This girl thoughts are loud and clear without a singel sign of shyness
"Hmm Here" i answered with a smirk. "Because there is such a beautiful y ladies all around like yourself" I moved my hand to caress her exposed thigh.
Like expected she didn't mind in fact there is something in the back of her head kept screaming for more. 
Heh we're in a bus darling or believe me i wouldn't mind ! Ah i so love this lady likes. So shallow and fragile but y in the same time and Delicious. 
But i'm not sitting with her for that reason. I'm setting with her because she is Key's ex. 
 
"I heard you've dated before ?" I started asking. Wtf of course she dated a lot. That was so unpointed. "Key huh?" I quickly added. 
She scowled at his mention and cursed Jury in her head. 
Apparently he's the first guy who dumped her and that's why she's willing to do anything to take him back. So pathetic
"Why are you asking?" She asked and narrowed her eyes.
So cocky. 
"Because we're on the same boat" . 
She widen her eyes and got her full attention to me. 
Here we go. 
"Oh didn't you know Jury used to be my Ex" I said flatly. Her jaw drop. 
"WHAT?" She shouted loudly gathering the attention of the majority students who are still awake in the bus.
I tried to hush her. Don't ruin my plan . 
She looked around before staring back at me. "Are you serious?" She asked in a lower tone this time. 
"Yes" 
"Daeback" She blinked in surprise then shook her head. "Wait does Key know about that?" She abruptly asked. 
I nodded. i'm seeing the same evil plans wondering in her mind by now
"And to be honest" I started again grabbing her full attention. Her eyes were still wide open.
 
"I'm still in Love with her. I want her back"
 
For the second time her jaw dropped. Like something heavy fell on her head. 
Heh she's quite dramatic. 
*Why does it always that they want and not me* She thought. Okay she's getting it wrong! Ugh so stupid. 
"So what i'm saying is.. We need to cooperate in a way thet you get your Key's back and i get Jury back cuz i might as will steal her if i have too" 
I think that was enough to clear things here. 
Hyuna looked at me and gave me a look. 
"Like break them up?" She questioned. No just play with OF course break them up Wth seriously so stupid. 
But of course i just nodded. 
A small smirk formed in her lips. "You want him right?" I repeated. 
Her thoughts were like. *YEEES finally i'll be able to break that stupid couple up. I'll show Key that no one miss with me. I'll make him want me then i'll step on him just to take my revenge*
Okay gotta admit that she's quite evil just like myself. 
 
"Wait i don't get it if you still love that why were you flirting with me 2 minutes ago" She asked curiously. 
Smart question but i don't who's being y in this whole subject. 
"What about you if you still want Key why were you letting me have my way?" I replied her question with another one. 
She stayed silent for a moment. "Fair enough" She muttered. 
Great. 
"If we cooperate on this there is no hell way they'll be together again trust me" She said confidently. 
"It better do cuz hell you're off of my target list for now but you're so on if you failed" I whispered loud enough for her to hear but she chose to ignore it. 
*Wth he's so intimidating* She thought while she had that poker face.
This is just getting fun. 
 
 
 
The bus reached the port and all the students got in the ship with 2 responsible teachers. The other teachers are coming later on the plane. Anyway the trip on the ship was the hardest since about 85% of the students had sea sickness and the sight of them puking surely wasn't pleasant. 
It took 3 hours on the ship but finally it reached Jeju island. 
 
"Jeju-do" You cheered and clapped walking side by side with Key while getting off the ship. 
"It's your first time here right ?" He asked. You excitedly nodded. 
He stopped walking suddenly and you stopped as well. Looking curiously at him. 
He intensely looked around. 
"Wae?" You couldn't help but to wonder. 
"It's nothing just something that i forgot to check. You go ahead with Na young and the others i'll catch up with you on the camp" He quicly said. 
It only increased your curiosity more. 
"Kim Kibum, Jung Jury!!" You heard the teacher call for you two since you were behind the group.
"But what should i say to the teacher?" You ask with a little hint of a pout. 
"Tell him that i have something to take care off he wouldn't dare to ask anything else believe me" Key said reassuringly. "I'll be fine okay! Now come on go" He motioned his hand for you to go. You unwillingly did still dead curious about where is going so out of the blue. 
"What about Key" The teacher asked you before taking a double take at Key's back while he was walking far away. 
"He said he has something to take care off" You answered flatly. "Oh then" As expected the teacher didn't dare to ask further more. 
It amuse you how the teachers seem to be a bit scared of Shinee and how they treat them differently. 
 
 
"Here we are" Na young and Hajin cheered while you looked around the place. "Yeah like i expected bushes and trees all around" You snapped. 
"It's nature darling. It's nature" Na young said with an accent and wrapped an arm around you. 
"I can see it is" You shrugged. You weren't really in the place cuz you were a bit worry about Key's sudden leave. 
 
"Here are the girls cabins and on the other side we have the boy's. Now settle down in your cabins then meet me down around the big fire place over there Understood!" The teacher ordered. 
"Yes Sir" For once the students all agreed on a thing. The place was noisy and loud considering the punch of excited students around. But soon enough the place became silent as al the students went to their cabins. 
You followed Na young as she guided you and Hajin to your cabin. She opened the door after making sure it's the one and you two entered behind her. 
The place wasn't big but it definitely was not small. Every room is suitable for 3 kids only. The walls and the floors were wooden and the beds didn't seem comfortable but it looked like it will do for a week. It was dusty too since it's been a while since it was used so surely it will need a lot of cleaning. 
"Wow it's all wood but i gotta admit it look quite cozy" You jumped on one of the bed. Declaring your territory. The bed was hard so you jumped back up. 
"Okay not that cozy any more " You scratched your head while looking at the small bed. 
Hajin and Na young laughed at you. 
"Come on we gotta change then head to the fire place." Hajin said. "By the way where did Key go?" Na young asked focusing her eyes on you. Hajin turned her attention to you too waiting for you to answer. 
You sighed. "I seriously don't know" 
They didn't want to go in a further conversation about it cuz your mood clearly went down. 
You sealed you hand in your pocket and got your phone out. 
*No missed call* You sighed one more time then placed it in your pocket again. 
 
 
After gathering in the fire place. The teacher begun to tell the rules. No smoking. No getting out of the place. No wondering around without a supervisor. No getting out of the cabin after 10. No interaction between the boys and the girls And blah blah blah 
You were half a sleep just by listening to the instructions but you snapped awake when you heard the teacher say "Now you can rest or look around the place if you want. You'll hear the speaker when it's time to sleep" 
 
The students immediately stood up and went sitting next to the lake. Some went exploring the place around the bushes. And few stayed around the fire including 4 minutes, You Na young and Hajin, Kris Aron and a bunch of other kids chatting and enjoying the warmness. 
"Uuuuh the air is so fresh here. It feel so nice" You stretched out your arm.
"That's what's so great about it here" Na young nod. 
Hajin yawned. "I'm so tired how about going to sleep" She yawned again. 
You looked around then sigh. "You can go ahead. I think i'll stay here for a bit longer" You tried to hold your self back from yawning.
"Ayoo wanna wait for your boyfriend. How cute " Na young made a cute puffy fish expression. 
You cheeks immediately turned pink but you still denied. "Aniiii i'm-" 
"Hey you're blushing. Ayo you see that?" She tapped Hajin shoulder. "Oh you're right she is" They squealed together. You hid your face with your palm. 
"Don't worry. We'll wait here with you. Right Hajin?"
"Yeah sure. Beside you don't need to worry it's Shinee we're talking about. Shinee" She quoted their name with her hand. 
"Yeah i was so amazed that Key came with us in the first place. Even if he was with you" Na young brushed her hair behind her ear. 
"Yeah well" You didn't really know how to answer.
 
"Hey you guys. How about we play a game?" You heard someone say. Immediately all the the heads turned to the voice who was speaking. Hyuna
"Play what?" A random girl asked. "Mm i don't know any thing fun" She seemed very excited. 
You rolled your eyes and looked away. "Sounds good. How about truth and dare?" You heard Aron say. 
You widen your eyes looking at Aron who was setting across from you. With some guys around him including Kris. He is very socialized so it didn't surprise you that he have a lot of friends already. 
 
It didn't take long till you saw everyone who was setting around the fire agreeing to it. And they already sat on a circle. 
"What do you think?" Hajin asked whispering. 
"Since everyone is on it why not" Na young shrugged and dragged you with her to join the circle. 
The circle wasn't big since the majority of students were beside the lake. But it was better that way to play. 
"Who'll spin the bottle?" A guy asked. "I'll do it Jihyun took it in her hand and started spinning it. 
Weirdly it was very fun even though 4 minutes were present but the other kids made it a lot fun with their weird dares.
 
"Son Na young" The guy cheered when the bottle pointed at her. Everyone turned their heads to Na young who was blinking. 
"Truth or dare" Jiyoon chose to ask her. Na young looked around but then back at Jiyoon. "Nah i'm too lazy to do anything so Truth" She answered. 
"Did you had your first Kiss yet?" A guy asked before Jiyoon even think of a question. Everyone went 'Ooooooooh' even you were excited for her answer even though you already know the answer. 
Na young glared at the guy who asked the question but he wasn't affected so she's is forced to answer any way. 
She sighed. "Yes" 
The students cheered louder wanting to know more. "When ? Where ? Who ?" Another guy asked getting anxious. 
"Nu uh only one question and i already answered it so come on spin that bottle" Na young ordered. 
The other students sighed and huffed before spinning the bottle again. "Be more specific next time" Jiyoon hissed to the guy who asked. 
 
The bottle landed on Soyeon. 
"Ooh Soyeon-ah Truth or dare?" Gayoon asked.
"Truth" Soyeon answered. "Heeeey that's weak" A girl said.
You looked at Soyeon then looked at 4 minutes beside her and grinned. 
"Do you have a crush on anyone?" You asked her. All the heads turned to you surprised that you chose to ask.
You shrugged not caring about the stares. Everyone knew that your relationship with 4minutes is not on the best term so asking a member of them was really surprising to some of them. 
Even Soyeon was a bit shocked that you asked her but she answered it anyway. 
"Yes" She grinned. 
"Ooooooooooh" Everyone cooed. 
"Who? Who ? Who ?" The same guy asked curiously again.
4Minutes seemed to be surprised as will by their maknae answer. 
"I answered the question nothing more" She said and narrowed her eyes to you. You didn't seem to care about the wired look she gave you. 
 
"I want the bottle to point on Kris this time" Na young suddenly said. Kris blinked and pointed to himself surprised by Na young sudden words. 
"And why is that?" You asked her. Everyone just kept quiet listening what Na young is on about. 
"I want to make him dance like a monkey" She said and every one immediately bursted out laughing. 
Even Kris chuckled but Aron beside him elbowed him which made him stop his dreamy thoughts. 
"Will remind me to NOT choose 'dare' when it land on me" Kris managed to answer. 
"Heeey you gonna be weak in front of a girl" The guy on the other side of Kris said. 
"Won't you spin the bottle first then we can argue about that" Kris hissed. 
"I'll do it" Aron grabbed the bottle and spun it. 
Everyone curiously watched the bottle till it landed on Aron himself. Will for sure it wasn't a coincidence. 
 
"Oh. Truth or Dare?" Na young asked. She wasn't that disappointed that it landed on Aron but Kris on the other hand was a bit feeling down. 
"Hmm" Aron locked eyes with you then turned to Na young to answer her.
"Dare" He emphasized. 
"Oh i have a good one i'll ask" Hyuna immediately raised her hand. 
"Hm okay then go ahead" Aron said flatly.
"I heard that your ex girlfriend goes to our school too so most likely she's here on the trip as well" Hyuna smirked. 
You coughed and widen your eyes while staring right down. Na young blinked and held your hand. 
Everyone seemed surprise or mostly like shocked to hear it. And instantly everyone started whispering about while anticipating for Aron answer. 
"Your point?" Aron said with a bit irritation in his voice which made Hyuna a little hesitated to continue. 
 
"Did you hear that he didn't even deny!" 
"So his girlfriend is really in our school !!" 
"Who can it be???" 
The gossips immediately fired in the place. 
You swallowed. 
 
"Anyway i dare you to .. " She smirked before continuing.
 
"Kiss your ex girlfriend" 
 
Some gasping sounds were heard and all the eyes were on Aron now. 
You tightened your grip on Na young hand and looked at her with pleading eyes but she was to busy glaring at Hyuna. 
"Uh" Aron giggled awkwardly. "Sorry but that can't be done" Aron said and you immediately sighed in relief. 
"Why ? Is she not here ?" Hyuna asked with a raised brow. "That know something" Na young whispered to you. 
"No it's not that" Aron answered. 
"Oooooooooh" Everyone cooed again getting more and more excited. 
"Then ? It's okay if she's wondering around the lake or in the cabins area will send anyone to call her right guys!" Hyuna tried to keep up even though she have no idea what gotten into Aron now. 
"Ani she's right here but i can't kiss her cuz she already have a boyfriend" Aron said with a blank expression.
All the eyes immediately fell on you cuz among all the girls who were sitting you were the only one who's officially dating. 
You widen your eyes. 
 
"Jung Jury's Ex !!!" 
"Key's girlfriend ?!!!!!" 
"Is he crazy or something?" 
"He surely don't want to  mess with Shinee" 
 
"Well if she have a boyfriend. Then the dare is more interesting don't you think" Hyuna still continued. 
The students all shut not even a single whisper was heard after that. 
They all are afraid of Shinee and no one want to get attached to the subject in any kind or way now. 
But still they were all very curious about what's going to happen so they stayed quietly seated. 
The tension in the air was making you feel more nervous.
Aron looked at you and you eagerly shook your head with a pleading look. 
 
"And what if i don't do it?" Aron asked with a raised brow. 
"You'll survive then" One guy whispered but his friend next to him smacked him to shut up. 
"A man don't go back in his word unless he wasn't a man" Hyuna her lips looking at you.
Kris gazed at Aron next to him. *This isn't part of the plan he told me about. Where did this Hyuna come from anyway?* He thought. 
 
Aron looked down like he was thinking. Then straighten himself up.
 
"Okay" He sighed. "I'll do it" He declared and took brave step till he was standing next to you. 
 
Your eyes flickered in shock while everyone else jaw dropped down. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________
I have a strong feeling that i'll be hated in the next few chapters xP 
But believe me it is just getting intersting ;)) Plus i promised you guys a happy ending so keep that in mind 3