Confessions and Plans

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

"W-what?" Your eyes widen asking out loud trying to sync in what he just said. 
"I said i'll do it" He repeated like it wasn't a big deal. 
"He's so dead So dead i tell you" The guy in Kris left whispered again and his friend smacked his head harder this time.
 
You stood up and scoffed in disbelief. "And what make you think that i'll let you do it" 
You were talking in a y way toward him. You didn't care if he was your friend now cuz what he was saying did not make sense to you specially coming out from him. 
You were so disappointed in him right now. 
However he didn't reply to you instead he turned his head to Hyuna while still standing right in front of you. 
 
"A kiss on the hand will do since you didn't specify where to kiss her right?" He smirked at her. Hyuna face immediately fell 
 
You placed a hand on your chest and  let out a deep breath. 
Aron turned his head back to you and winked. You pushed him back a bit but he didn't budge. 
"Yah you scared the hell out of me you know that" You sighed again and said it all in english so that the other curious students don't understand or otherwise they'll start analyzing everything as they like. 
"I thought you knew me better" He stuck his tongue out. 
"Yeah will. And i thought you weren't making any sense" You sighed again. 
The other students just kept turning their heads from you to Aron wondering what you two are talking about. 
"Now if i may" He held your hand and brought it close to his face. A kiss on the hand is completely nothing much. A stranger can kiss the back of your hand when you shake his hand so normally. Right ! 
 
 
You felt another tight grip on your wrist. 
"Sorry dude but i don't think so"  Key glared at Aron like he'll slice him to 2 pieces. 
Just in time. 
Jonghyun jumped casually and sat in your place next to Na young. Minho next to Kris. Onew next to Hyuna and Taemin next to Hajin. One in every corner like they're trapping who lift in. They all had this serious expression on. 
Minho looked at the other students before he sit. "Clear" He pointed. 
Just on his cue every other student stumbled and ran away. In less then a minute there wasn't anyone left but Hyuna , Kris , Hajin and Na young. 
 
Aron smirked but still didn't let go of your hand. You stared at Key who was to busy glaring at Aron. 
"What the hell are you guys doing?" Na young hissed to Jonghyun. He just shrugged. 
 
"Aren't you planning to let go" Key squinted his eyes. "I'm not letting go until she say so" Aron said then scoffed which made Key reach his limit. 
 
Hyuna widen her eyes looking at how serious Key is. She stood up in attempt to sneak away but Onew grabbed her wrist and harshly made her sit again. 
"I think you should stay here for this" He said without even bothering to glance at her. 
 
"Repeat that again" Key said clearly pissed. "Why you deaf?" Aron replied without a single hint of fear. 
"You seriously..." Key tried to push him away but Aron grip on your hand was much harder even Key was surprised by his strength. 
"I told you i'm not letting go until she say so" Aron repeated with a monotone. 
"Guys it hurt" You tried to pull your hand from them but non of them paid attention to you. 
Shinee kept watching as will. They didn't look like they'll do anything to stop it. Na young got annoyed and was about to stand up but Jonghyun didn't let her
"You don't want to get involve in this believe me" Jonghyun whispered to her.
"They're hurting her!!" Na young whispered but Jonghyun didn't reply.
 
"Oh yeah" Key tilted his head. Then in a sec he threw a hard punch on Aron face which made him fall down. 
"ARON!!!" You shouted. Key went and grabbed him from his collar ready to aim another punch at him. 
"Key No" You were about to go to stop him. But Jonghyun being the closet one to you held you back. 
 
"Stop that immediately"
 
A couple of teachers came running. Key stood up while Aron was lying down like he's injured. 
"Kim Kibum Kwang Aron" One firm teacher shouted. You widen your eyes looking at the pissed teacher. 
"" You heard Key mutter. 
 
"What are you doing right there?" He shouted. "Don't worry sir" Aron sat up breathing heavily. 
"We were just playing. Right Key" He stumbled to stand up and wrapped an arm around Key. Key got confused and annoyed in the same time but he just stayed silent. 
"Are you sure that's all it?" The teacher asked even though he knew Aron was bluffing. 
"Yeah" Aron played it cool. 
"Okay but don't play that harsh next time you're scaring the other kids" The teacher said before leaving. The other teachers didn't have anything to add so they followed behind. 
 
As soon as they left Key yanked Aron arm away. "Don't touch me" He warned. 
You swallowed looking at the two. You sighed and walked over to stand right in front of Key and 
S
L
A
P
Na young Hajin and Hyuna all gasped. Key was shocked by you while Aron on the other hand tried to hold himself back from smirking. Then you walked away without a further comment. 
"Ju-" Na young was about to follow you but Jjong stopped her. He nod his head to Key. 
Key stared at your back disappearing and sighed in frustration. He looked at the others who were giving him an unreadable look "" He muttered before following you. 
 
"I can go now can't i?" Hyuna leaned to ask. Onew gave her an irritated look then he stood up ignoring her. 
"Let's go. He can work things here on his own" Onew ordered and went face to face with Aron first. 
He sighed before lifting up his head. "I apologize instead of Key for making all of this racket. Hope you're not hurt anywhere" Then he walked away heading to the cabin area without even waiting Aron to reply. The others all followed even Kris did. 
 
Aron stayed standing in his spot alone with a wide smirk. *I knew he'd go physical even with a mere touch with his girl.* He then took off his shirt and sniffed it.
"I got what i want eventually" He scoffed. 
 
 
You walked aimlessly till you reached the far end of the lake. You looked around it was dark and empty. 
*It's gotten late. Everyone must've headed back to the cabin area* You sighed and sat on one big rock. 
"I don't even know how to go back" You said while rubbing your legs since it was a bit chilly. You looked down at your hand then brought it up to your face looking at your palm in regret. 
"Why did i do that?" You murmured. 
"You are regreting it already!" You immediately hid your hand on your side when you heard his voice. 
He came in front of you and bent down. "Let me see your hand" He pulled your hand from your side. You looked at his face. He was carefully looking at your wrist. "You're not hurt are you?" He worriedly ask. 
You looked away from his face feeling guilty cuz his cheek was swollen red but still you stayed quiet and pulled your hand away from him. 
"If you're that mad then. Scream , Shout or slap me again if you want. Just let it all out" He stated.
 
You couldn't say anything cuz you felt guilty more than mad right now. So you stood up ready to leave but of course he didn't let you. 
"Let me go" You said without turning to him even though you knew it was hopeless to ask for that. 
He forcefully turned you to face him. You looked down not wanting to meet his eyes. 
 
"Listen i'm sorry" His voice barely came out as a whisper. 
 
"Sorry for what? I'm not the one who you should apologize too you know" You said in a cold voice slowly meeting his eyes. 
"Their is no one else i should apologize too" He said through gritted teeth knowing that you meant 'Aron' 
"You. can't. hurt. people. because of me" You shot back emphasizing each word. 
"I'll hurt anyone who mess with you" He replied in the same tone you gave him. 
"A peck on the hand is not messing with me" You said and pulled your hand away from him. 
"I didn't hit him because he was about to kiss your hand" He defended himself. 
"Then why did you do it?" You said half shouting. 
Key locked eyes with you again. His eyes getting soft
"Because he refused to let go of your hand when you were obviously hurting" He said with a soft voice this time and took a step toward you gently holding your hand bringing it up to show you. 
You looked at your wrist at the place where Aron grip you. It was so red while where Key gripped wasn't affected at all. 
 
*So all the pain i felt earlier was only from Aron hold?!!* 
"He even dug his nails here. See" He pointed right under you palm at the nails mark. 
"I don't know if you noticed or not but he's strong. Way more stronger than i thought" He muttered the last part not wanting to admit it. 
"I'm sure he didn't mean it" You whispered looking down at your wrist. 
"Whether he meant it or not. He deserved that punch" He replied. 
You stayed quiet and you couldn't take your eyes out of your wrist. "In fact he is so lucky i didn't rip him apart" Key added. 
"Still he didn't mean that. You should apologize to him" You repeated.
"I'm NOT apologizing to him" He shot having that really angry expression now. 
"Don't be so stubborn" You whined annoyed. 
"I can't have anyone hurt you or even lay a finger on you hear that" He sounded really angry which scared you a bit. 
"He's a friend" You emphasized. 
"Even if it was Shinee i wouldn't let them lay a finger on you" He replied getting more reasonable now. 
"And why is that?!" You started to get impatient. 
 
"Because i love you idiot"
 
He muttered it bitterly. But even with his harsh tone it was enough to send the butterflies in your stomach crazy. 
You blinked severally as your heart felt like it will break free from your rib cage.
"Hh?" Is the only thing that came out from your half open mouth. 
"Idiot" He muttered and looked down at you before pulling you for a breath taking kiss. 
You didn't even respond to his kiss still so shocked about the three magical words.
You felt him smirk through the kiss then he cupped your face to let you respond for his kiss. 
You slowly closed your eyes and let your self lost in his kiss. 
 
 
Jury POV
 
I think my heart was about to stop right there. I didn't expect him to confess . And i couldn't say a proper word ever since he kissed me. i didn't even say that i love him too.
Now he's walking me back to the cabin. I don't even look at him i keep gazing at my foot when i'm walking. 
Oh what the hell have gotten into me.
I'm so shy around Key? Will never thought this will happen. 
"Why are you so awkward all of a sudden" Key stopped walking and raised a brow at me. 
"Hhhh" I let out an awkward. What a way of denying to be awkward. 
"Awkward? Who me ? i'm not awkward i'm just.... Tired" I motioned with my hand. 
I don't know what i'm saying! 
 
"Tired!!" He scoffed. "Then come on let me carry you" In one move i was in his arm. 
He carried me bridal style !! Omma 
"Heeeeey put me down" I struggled in his arm but one stare from him made me stop moving. 
"Put me down" I whispered not looking at him. 
"You know the magic words" He grinned. Haha No. Not now. Not soon. I don't know i don't know
"Pleaze?" I played dumb by guessing. 
"No" 
"Pretty Please?" 
"No" 
"Pretty Please with a cherry on top" 
"Heh" He scoffed. Oh come on but me down my little heart can't take it. 
"You know what maybe you can walk by yourself" He frowned a bit. 
"You'll put me down" I cheered. "Yeah" He carefully placed me on the ground.
 
"But just because you're heavy" He added. 
Uh ooh he did not just go there. 
"WHAT?!!" I widen my eyes. "You're saying i'm fat ?!!!" I looked down at my body. 
I'm not fat? Right? 
Awee maybe i am fat. 
"Well just a bit" He played innocent. 
"Wohoo i am NOT fat" I emphasized 'not' He can not say that to me in this special very day. 
He looked at me from  head to  toe. 
"Well eeeh" He moved his hand left and right. 
Haha my boyfriend just called me fat. Unbelievable. 
I glared at him then scoffed and looked away before i started walking. 
 
"What? Is it so wrong to be fat?" He seems like he's enjoying it. Jerk
"No of course. But it's wrong to lie" I shot daggers at him in my mind 100 time. 
"Well" He came next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "If you know that i'm lying then what are you so worked up about?" 
You gave him an unbelieved stare before you started hitting him. "Yah yah yah. Don't mock me it's not fun" 
He laughed. "I had to do it you were acting all awkward and strange" He said while protecting himself from your fist. 
"Pfft As if" You stopped hitting him and inserted your hands in your jeans. Then started walking leaving him alone. 
"Hey" you heard him call from the back but you didn't care to turn to him. 
"I'll race you to the fire place" You heard him shout and you immediately stopped walking. 
"What?!" You talked to yourself when you saw him passing you already. 
"Yaaaah No fair wait for me" You started shouting as you ran after him. 
 
 
 
--
 
 
"We'll now start our activities for the Sc ounwent. For this year it will group competitions not couples or individual. Every team should be made of 4 people. I'll let you now to part to teams . As for the chores we'll hand the basics for you guys this evening" 
One of the teachers said. 
"4 People in a team ?" You asked to make sure you heard right. Na young and Hajin nodded. 
"And the chores?!" You questioned. "You know the cooking and cleaning some of the mess after some games. It's usually divided fairly means we'll get to do it once" Na young answered. You nodded in understanding. 
 
"Yo" You , Hajin and Na young  looked up to see Shinee of course. 
"Hey guys" You greeted. "Where's Kris?" Na young immediately asked when she spot him missing. 
"He's with Aron." Jonghyun answered with an irritated tone. "Why do you care ?" He continued with the same tone. 
"Just" Na young shrugged.
 
"Jury-ah have you decided on teams yet" Taemin clinged to your arm. in few seconds he was pulled by his ear away from you. "Aw aw aw aw" 
Everyone laughed at him. "Hey hyung!!" Taemin rubbed his ear.  "Aren't you being too much." He whined. 
Key raised his fist like he'll smack his head. Taemin immediately raised his hand in defense. 
"Hey let him be" You pushed Key a bit to have space to move and went next to Taemin. 
"No Taeminnie i still didn't pick teams. I don't know maybe i should be with...." Before you even continue and say 'With you' To Taemin Key raised his hand. 
"With Me" 
"Oh Me too" Na young followed raising her hand. Jonghyun immediately raised his hand when he saw Na young doing so. 
"Me three" 
"Then it's settled." Key quickly said before anyone argue. "Hey B-bu.." Taemin started to argue. 
"You Taemin with Onew , Minho and Hajin" Key pointed or more like informed. 
Taemin looked over at Hajin and smiled being satisfied. "Fine then" 
"And Kris ?" Na young asked again driving Jonghyun to an edge. 
"Why always Kris Kris. Do you love him or something?" He muttered the last part knowing that he'll get hit by her. 
"No Stop being ridiculous. I'm just saying that he'll be all alone" She replied shouting at him. 
 
 
 
"Did you hear that?" Aron smirked. "Straight rejection from her own lips" Aron singsonged . Kris just maintained his stare at Na young back. Even though he expected that reject but it still hurt him a bit. 
He's and Aron weren't standing that far from you and Shinee but since you were all busy chatting you all didn't notice them. 
 
"Now stop your pathetic toughts and Follow me" Aron ordered. Kris instantly did with his eyes glued on the ground. 
He went back to the cabin area to the cabin he share with some other guys since Kris was sharing with Minho and Taemin while the other three elders of Shinee shared another cabin. 
However, The place was empty as expected.  Aron went inside for few moments while Kris waited him outside
 
He then came out with something black in his hand and threw it on Kris head. 
"What's that?" Kris held the shirt in his hand. "Wait a minute" Kris checked the shirt in his hand again. *This is the shirt he was wearing yesterday* He thought. 
 
"I'll send you today to my world after the competition. You should be wearing this shirt so that you won't get attacked by other vampires. Since it has my scent on it they'll think that you're a vampire as well" He started to explain again. 
"Go straight to the H.G and fell the charge" He continued.
"What if that H.G discovered that i'm not a vampire" Kris worriedly asked.
"They'll eat you a life then. They don't consider humans anything but food  But don't worry that's not going to happen" Aron reassured. 
Kris gulped. *So if a vampire attacked another it's an abuse that can get him/her to jail but if they attacked a human it's okay. Even their Highly Government What a Creepy world* 
 
"Hey" Aron called cutting Kris line of thoughts. 
"Listen since the shirt have Key's powerful scent when he punched me. The H.G will easily believe that you got attacked by him and he'll get punished for attacking an innocent vampire" 
*I knew it that's why he aloud Key to punish so that scent stick.* 
"But i thought you said to frame anyone but Key" Kris questioned getting a bit confuse. 
"Yeah Anyone of Shinee is okay. The most important thing is that one of them will be jailed. Don't worry the Government won't be able to tell that the scent belongs to Key so they'll buy your act" 
 
*Let me review this again. Aron let Key punch him so that his vampire smell stick to this shirt. And when i'll go wearing this shirt and pretend that i got attacked by one of Shinee the government will believe me and charge the person i frame in Jail for violence behaviors between vampires which is against the low* Kris reviewed the plan in his head. 
 
"Yeah yeah it's not that complicated you know" Aron said in annoyed bored voice and was about to leave back. 
"Boss" Kris called wanting to confirm one last thing. "When will we resume with the rest of the plan?" 
A wide smirk formed in Aron face. 
 
"Jury will fall in my hand this night"