Injured leg

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
Jury POV 
 
Ahh my head is about to explode. Ugh this headache is killing me. 
I sat up as i looked around. Um i'm in my room 
 
What happened ?! 
 
It took me a brief moment to remember . Eh 
Gyungjun tried to kill me :| They've never told me he was a vampire 
An evil one to be exact Ugh 
I remember he shoved me to aside when i stepped on his feet and i hit my back and my leg. 
Oh my leg is bleeding and i torn this net socks 
God it look expensive how am i suppose to return it back now. 
 
But who brought me here ? 
 
 i'm fully dressed this time AND in my bed. Phew
What time is it? I turned to look at the side clock 
 
Aaaaaaaah it's 9:30 
 
I'm late i have school today  
I missed some classes. 
I rushed out from the bed, took a quick shower and changed to my school uniforme. Then i ran outside the house. 
i'm so getting detention =\ 
 
 
The hallway is empty. Well of course it is all the students are in there classes now. Oh what do i have now. Right English
 
I peeked through the door of the class the teacher was busily writing on the board. The students motioned for me to sneak in. Looks like they've becoming a lot friendlier to me. 
The teacher turned around and they acted normal . 
 
"Mr.Park can i ask you a question" I saw Kris standing up. 
 
"Sure Kris what is it?"
 
"When we write an essay mm can you just write an essay as an example" Kris asked. 
 
It's pretty stupid question for a student like him. But i think the teacher bought it. 
He said some few stuff then started writing on the board. 
Kris motioned his hand for me to enter now. I carefully tiptoed in before the teacher turn around. Some students were holding their laughters.
Good thing i reached my seat without being caught. 
 
"Thanx" i mouthed to Kris. He just nod
The teacher then turned his head but he didn't seem to notice anything. 
That's when some students started laughing a bit. 
Eh don't laugh i'll get exposed
The teacher looked at me for some time then he went back to the board
Phew 
 
That was close +.
 
"Why are you so late?" Na young turned her head to me. 
"Shhh i'll tell you later" i waved my hand for her to look in front. 
I turned to the side to see Jonghyun but he wasn't in his seat. Okay looks like they didn't come today. 
 
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
 
The class ended. Already !! Wow
All the students immediately head out. Kris was talking to me about what we took as we were on our way out . Na young gave me a thumb up and stormed off before me. 
As we were about to get out the teacher called me. 
"Miss Jung" 
 
I stopped in my place as well as Kris. 
"Yes Mr.Park" i turned my head 
"Detention after school for getting late to class" He said calmly flipping some pages in his hand. 
I lowered my head. Aish this old man how did he saw me?!
 
Walking out to the cafeteria with Kris. I feel like i'm the only friend he have here so it's normal that he walk with me everywhere and of course i didn't forget about our date on Saturday but there is something telling me not to go. I mean he is a nice guy but my heart is not responding. He is only like any other friend i have. 
"Ugh that old man gave me detention. How did he saw me i'm pretty sure he didn't turn around" i folded my arms. 
 
Kris just chuckled. "Why were you late anyway?" He asked in english. Oh i forgot he is still not familiar with Korean he probably didn't understand what i said. 
"Um i over slept" i rubbed my neck and giggled cheaply. 
"Your leg is bleeding" he cut off my weird giggling with his worry tone. I looked down and my leg was indeed bleeding. Hmpf it didn't look serious this morning.
 
"I ju-" 
 
"Come on let's take you to the nurse" He ordered and held my shoulder to help me walk. 
"It's okay i can walk" i tried to push him away but he didn't move nor pay any attention to me. His gaze was only on my injured leg which made me a bit uncomfortable. 
"How did you injured your leg?" he worriedly asked. 
"Mm i just fell down the stairs" i lied. 
 
After the nurse treated my wound she wrapped it with a white bandages. I went off walking with Kris who stayed beside me the whole time. He tried to help be walk again but i gently pushed him away. 
"it's okay i can walk. Really i'm fine" i gave him a reassuring smile he just nod and kept walking beside me.
 
We went to the cafeteria and i made my way to the table i usually set in with Na young and that girl from english class is sitting beside her. Ugh i always forget to ask about her name.
Kris just took of to bring food
 
Before i even take a seat Taemin appeared in front of me. 
"Jury come and set with us" Before i even object he dragged me with him. 
He didn't know about my leg so he kept on dragging me. 
 
"Ugh .. Ouch .. Tamin" i yelped he stopped. 
 
"What's wrong ? Omona Jury your leg is bleeding " He yelled. 
 
"Shhhh" i hushed him. "I'm fine don't worry just don't drag me like that" i flashed him a smile. 
 
"I'm sorry i didn't know about it" he lowered his head. I swear he is the cutest creature my eyes ever fell on. 
"Don't be it's okay" i pinched his cheek. Omma i still can't believe the cutie lovey dovey taemin was the same y beast from the other night. Vampire magic i shall say
 
And i thought they didn't come to school today. Well guess i was wrong
"Hey guys" i greeted the others. They all greeted me back but my eyes only caught Key with his beloved girlfriend oh wait scratch that i meant his devil girlfreind Hyuna. 
 
This weird feeling i 'm feeling right now ugh maybe it's just hate. Cuz i think i hate that girl and no not because i'm jealous or anything i couldn't care less what she and him do every night but because she talked crap to me in the hallway the other day this is the only reason why i hate her. I think 
 
"Take a seat" Jonghyun pointed to the seat next to him and i sat without hesitation. 
 
"You okay?" Onew asked but i didn't know what he was referring too. 
 
"No she's not. She injured her leg" Taemin blurted. They all worriedly looked under the table to see my leg except for Key. 
I swear people staring at my leg is awkward. 
 
"How did you injure your leg?" Minho remain his cold tone but he kinda looked worried. 
 
"Well yesterday umm when i was .. You know" i giggled like a geek. I couldn't give them a straight answer cuz that Hyuna girl was sitting. Even thought she didn't care about what i was saying she was too busy feeding her boyfriend. Or flirting is more like it Aish whatever
 
"You mean when gyungjun pushed you. you hurt yourself?" Jonghyun whispered carefully. 
" I think so" i nodded. 
"umm you remember what happened ?" Onew asked. I think Key and Hyuna were busier then to look at us or even care about what we are talking about. 
 
"A little bit not everything what happened to him anyway?" i asked curiously. 
 
"Executed" Minho shrugged. 
He died wow i didn't expect that. 
 
"Means i'm save now right" i took glimpse at them and they hesitatingly nodded but there eyes told me other way. Something fishy
My eyes travelled to Key and Hyuna again. 
 
"Don't mind them. That girl is only think about Lips and bed believe me" Jonghyun whispered mocking. Hehe how did he right mind reading. Wait my mind too this is uncomfortable but if they already know how i'll answer why did they keep asking me questions. 
 
"By the way when you were in key house the first time did you happen to read a spell book?" Jonghyun asked sincerely. Mm why is he asking that? Spell book? Right i remember it the one that i want to borrow. From Key. 
 
"Yes" i simply answered.
 
"Ugh that's explain why we can't read your mind" Jonghyun sighed. Can't read my mind yaaaabyyyy means my mind was already save when i read that spell before. Why didn't i think of that? No need to read a stupid spell twice
"Mm Jury" Kris tugged my shoulder totally cutting off the little celebration i had in mind. Shoot i forgot about him. I motioned for him to set beside me as he placed the tray in front of me. 
Wow Kris AND Key . Heh AWKWARD 
 
Key POV 
 
I swear my heart ached when i heard Taemin saying that she injured her leg. Guilt card
But i still couldn't look at her. Not after what she said yesterday 
 
"Sleep with me"
 
Her voice kept repeating in my mind all night long. 
And when i almost succed forgetting her there she is in front of me. again And when Onew asked her if she remember what happened? She said she remember a bit. 
Guess she don't remember our private talk last night. 
Oh then i just need to forget what she said yesterday. She was only drunk Key for crying out loud she was only DRUNK
 
Ugh this Hyuna is getting on my nerve too. She keep kissing my cheek. Ruffling my hair. Feeding me
I don't know why i'm even pretending to be with her. I have no feeling for her what so ever
And she kinda annoy the hell out of me. She kept bulling my hand under the table and place it on her thighs 
My hand caressing her thighs but i still feel nothing. 
Uh these hand suppose to be on someone else now not her. 
I looked back at Jury she was happily chatting with the others. Look at me i'm here too
 
"Umm Jury" a tower stood next to her holding two trays. He placed it in front of her and sat next to her.
Me not liking it 
 
"Hello everyone i'm Kris" He introduced himself. That must be the Kris Jonghyun was talking about. Eh he's right i don't like him either. And he seem to be so close to Jury wtf 
 
"Mm so Kris you're new here?" i asked him raising a brow. 
 
"Yes i just transferred here" He answered. Bleh not the type who like to talk a lot 
 
"Can you speak Korean" i asked him. He looked like he is irritated by my questions. 
 
"Yes i can but not good enough so i'm taking Jury on a DATE next Saturday to help me a bit" 
 
Oh no he didn't .. He is testing my patience .. I could swear he emphasized the word Date on purpose. 
He's challenging me. I see it in his eyes
So Jury agreed to go out with him and not with me. She only met him yesterday and she agreed oh believe me there date is not happening.  
 
"Oh really me and Key are going on a date next Saturday too" Hyuna snapped. 
 
I looked at her then back at the tower next to Jury. Then it hit me. 
I realized something important 
 
I can't read his mind too. 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
So so so soooooooo sooooorrrrrrryyyy 
i know i didn't update for a while now but the past week i was extremly busy. I'll try to make it up for you guys. Promise 
 
I'll give yiu the next chapter title as gift Hehe
"What happen in detention stay in detention" Don't get your hope up that much keke
 wait my update and for the time being hope you like this one ;))