Announcement

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

Jury POV
 
We took the bus till we reached school since school is a bit far from were i live now. When we reached the school gate i yanked his arm from my shoulder and stepped few steps a head of him. 
He raised a brow and looked at me confused. 
"What was that about?" He asked. 
"See ya later" and i ran inside. I just wanna safe my from his fan girls and more like from Na young . She's so gonna kill me for not telling her. 
 
 
"Jury-aaaaahhhh" Na young came running my way and squeezed me. 
"I heard what happen? I was so worry why didn't you pick up your phone?" she broke the hug and worriedly looked at me. 
"I'm fine as you can see" i answered. "Sorry for making you worry but my parents came back yesterday" 
"But were did you sleep before yesterday? Why didn't you come over?" She asked worried again. 
"Ha!" Uh Ooh i should tell her right. NOOOOOO she'll go crazy and maybe she'll kill me. 
 
"Hi Jury Hi witch" Kris came by. 
Phew he just saved my . 
"Oh hi Kris" i waved back. 
"Witch!!!" Na young voice came cold and stern. The ugly fight between them again. 
"Oh so you do admit you're one" 
"You seriously ..." Na young held her fist ready to hit him but. 
"Hey guys" Taemin greeted. Jonghyun rolled his eyes. Minho came by Kris side & Key came by my side. Onew .. Well he just stood there. 
 
"Hi buddy" Minho high fived Kris which totally drew attention away from me & Key 
"Buddy?" Onew questioned. 
"He joined the basketball team. He is really good you should see him" Minho pointed. 
"He probably got accepted for his height" Jonghyun rolled his eyes. 
"No he's really good" Minho complimented. Finally someone friendly toward Kris. 
They just gazed at each other and then turned their gaze straight. I locked eyes with Key for a moment then turned back to the others. They were all staring at us with suspicious eyes.
 
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING 
 
Saved by the bell
As soon as i heard the bell i ran away like a wild animal. Hehe not ready to face them yet. 
 
Anyway What do i have first? Math right 
Wait Maaaaath ?! Uh ooh 
 
Either way  i went to math class and was about to set in my regular seat beside Taemin. Taemin isn't here though. 
But just before i set someone came behind me and pulled my hand making me set in the last seat. 
Like i expected.
Key 
"No need for you to set next to Taemin anymore" He grinned. 
Before i even speak he spoke again. 
"You'll keep running away like this. Why do you want a secret relationship?" he almost whispered with a smirk plastered in his face. 
"No" immediate answer of course. 
"Then ?!" he raised a brow but he didn't even let me answer. "You hid it from your parents. Now from your friend. Basically no one knows" He said. 
 
"We didn't go out yet. I just wanna tell them after we date" i said truthfully. 
 
"Why?" he asked. If i only can answer that myself. 
I don't know guess dating one of the kingka is something i can't bare. He have a lot of girls who dream to be with him. They'll all hate me. 
"K" he started. "As you like" he smiled at me and turned his head straight. I didn't even give him an answer. 
"Wow you two are dating! Good for you hyung" Taemin said. Ok since when he was here. 
"TAEMIN when did you get here?" i asked blinking couple of time. "Love make you forget everything around you darling" He stated with an old wise dude voice. 
Key just laughed at him.
 
"Good Morning students" 
And like always no one bothered to greet back. "Attention student today we have a new student who came here from the states" The teacher declared. "Come on in please" 
 
Aron !!! 
 
 
Key POV
 
Oh no he didn't. 
"Hello i'm Aron nice to meet you all" 
Oh no he didn't .
I glanced at Jury in my side and she was smiling. But she said he'll leave. Signing for school means he's not planning to leave. 
"You said he's leaving?" I whispered to Jury. 
"I don't know" She whispered with out turning to me. 
"Yah" 
"Really i have no idea about this just like you" She finally turned to me. 
"Aron go & set there next to Taemin" The teacher declared. 
Okay i'm cool about this right!! Nooooo 
But i gotta be. 
Aron bowed to the teacher. Then came and gave Jury and i a knowing smile then sat next to Taemin. He nod his head Taemin waved. 
Okay maybe he is not that bad. But i- 
I don't know but this weird feeling keeps bugging me. 
Maybe i can be nice to him like Jury want BUT i can't let my guard down completely. 
 
 
Aron POV
 
Okay that was easy. Easier than i thought actually. 
But for a ing vampire he should've been smarter. He is not after anything he just really want Jury and it's sicken the hell out of me. 
How can someone think like that. It's all about the blood and the toying. 
That's what girls are for TOYING only. And i can see a lot of toys here
Maybe being a student is not bad after all. 
 
"Yah why are you here all of sudden?" i turned my head meeting Jury curious eyes. My usual answer should be like 'What is it to you ' but i gotta keep the good Aron game. 
"Hush you don't want us to get detention do you?" I smiled then turned straight again. 
I think my muscle will crack from all this smiling. It's stupid. 
"Taemin right" i poked the guy next to me. He nod with a smile. 
Bull this guy is not innocent as he look like. 
"You want help?" He asked. 
I don't 
"No i just wanted to ask something" 
"What?" 
"Can we be friend?" i asked. Ew that was lame really really lame. 
His eyes lit up. "SURE" 
Okay at least he is not pretending on being nice. 
 
 
 
Jury POV
 
"Oh Kris" i called him. I was next to my locker with Na young & Aron taking my books for the next class. Apparently Aron is planning on staying here for this year.
And Key went with the rest of Shinee. 
Thankfully Taemin didn't tell on us. Yet 
 
"Hey Jury, Hey  witch" He greeted cooly. But his eyes freezed when they fell on Aron. Do they know each other. 
"Your friend?" Kris gaze turned to me. Okay guess they don't know each other.
"Yes Kris this Aron, Aron Kris" i introduced them to each other. 
Kris stretched his hand to Aron. Aron took it with a smirk formed in his face. 
Okay it's awkward a bit. 
"Yah try to be nice for once and stop calling me names" Na young warned. Oh i forgot she was even here. 
"Mad about the truth!" Kris grinned at her. 
"Yah you b-" 
I cut her off before she start a fight. 
"Come on english people we'll be late" I pushed them lightly. They still stared at each other. 
"Aron what do you have now?" i turned my head to him as i stopped pushing those two. 
"English" He answered flatly. Oh really 
"Really then come on" 
 
"Oh where is Hajin?" Na young asked as she pointed at the empty seat next to her. So her name was Hajin. finally
Na young wasn't really expecting an answer as she slipped to her seat calmly. 
 
"Hey Kris can i set there ?" Aron asked  Kris who was about to set next to me. 
"S-sure" He stuttered. What the?! Why did he stutter. 
He took his book and sat next to a random girl. 
Okay so Aron is sitting next to me. Of course i don't mind but i think it was a bit rude making Kris stand up from his place like that. 
 
Na young turned her head probably bored cuz no one beside her. 
"Ha? Where did your boyfriend go?" She asked referring to Kris. 
"He is NOT my boyfriend" i glared at her.   
"But he-" 
"NA YOUNG" i hissed. She took a quick glance at me then at Aron then at me again. 
"Ooookkkkaaaayyyy i'm gonna shut up now" she had this evil grin that was telling me she's thinking something not good. I'm afraid of her evil grin actually ==' 
 
"You're dating Key how can she say you're dating Kris" Aron raised a brow and gave me that suspicious eyes. 
Hey i'm not a who'll got out with more than one guy. Don't give me that look 
"You see actually --" then i stopped talking. Silence decided to take over as i didn't know what to say. 
"Ok" he nod his head and turned straight. I don't remember saying something understandable !! Did i? 
 
"Good morning cla-" just as the teacher entered Jonghyun entered hurriedly after him. 
When he saw he was making a scene he straighten himself and nod to that teacher. 
"Take your seat " The teacher declared. 
Whhhhhhaaaaaaatttttttt when it was me i got detention and Him No just take your seat. 
So unfair. 
 
Jonghyun grin and came to sit but Kris was sitting in his place. He looked at him then at my direction to see Aron sitting next to me. 
His lips curled into 'o' 
"Jonghyun i said take your seat" The teacher said with an annoyed voice. 
"I don't have a place to sit" He shrugged his shoulder. I think that was i don't have a place to sit so let me go out of here. 
"There is an Empty seat next to Son Na Young. Sit there" 
"Neh" without hesitation he went to set next to her. Na young rolled her eyes. 
And the lesson went on. 
 
 
Lunch Time 
 
"Come here" Key dragged me as soon as he spotted me. Na young was giving me a lecture about how annoying Jonghyun was. That girl fight with every guy Jonghyun , kris soon enough she'll be fighting with Key and Aron too. 
 
But that's not my problem right now
Na young is looking at me in disbelief as i was being dragged away by him. 
"What are you doing??" i hissed at him as i yanked my arm away. 
 
"You'll see" he winked at me then he kissed my cheek.
Uh ooh here in the middle of the cafeteria!!!
 
And the gossip started immediately. 
 
"I thought i told you not yet" i hissed again. 
"I thought about it and i've changed my mind" He smiled like a total innocent guys. 
Okay like i thought all the girls are glaring at me. Specially Hyuna and her friend
Key grapped the chair a stood on it. 
 
"Yo listen up y'all" He clapped his hand and at his cue all the gossip stopped. 
"Yes Jury is officially my girlfriend now" And at that statement all the people started gossiping louder. 
I hid my face with my palm. 
 
"That stole your boyfriend" 
 
"Don't worry unnie you're way prettier than her" 
 
I heard the girl beside Hyuna whispering but ignored them like i didn't hear them.
 
Key then jumped from the seat and held my hand. 
"You're so unbelievable" i shook my head. He just chuckled. 
He then guided me to Shinee table. 
Jonghyun & Onew had there mouth open a little staring at the both of us. 
"What an announcmenet bro" Minho punched Key shoulder playfully. 
"Yeah what an announcement!!" someone tsked behind me. 
Uh ooh 
I turned my head slowly to the shadow that fell behind me. 
"N-Na young ah" i swallowed hard. 
"You're so dead why didn't you tell me" She took the seat beside me. 
I giggled awkwardly. Yes i'm so dead 
 
 
 
"Kris is good for you even if he is obnoxious sometimes. Aron is good for you. But Key!! Jury seriously are you kidding me" i've been listening to Na Young continuously nagging ever since lunch. 
"He's Shinee Jury he's a player. I know you're a friend with them but that's different from dating. Jury you don't know anything about them" 
"Boooy you've no idea" i whispered mockingly for her not to hear. 
"What?" 
"Nothing" 
"I'm telling you He is not good for you" 
"People Change" i simply answered but my answer got immediately knock out. 
"Shinee don't" 
"Look who is talking" i rolled my eyes. 
She stopped her track which made me stop as well. 
"I was stupid" She muttered. 
"Then let me be stupid this time too" 
After a  moment of silence. 
"You're so stubborn you know that" 
"So i been told" I bragged but it seriously not a thing to be proud about. 
"I'm just worried about you"
"I know" i gave her a quick hug but she didn't hug back. 
"Don't come to me crying after things end up badly cuz the only thing you'll hear from me is I TOLD YOU SO"
"Then i have to make sure it don't" I made a face.
"Oh you're so positive" 
"And you should stop being so negative" 
"You're right. Maybe people do change. I hope you prove me wrong this time" 
"Oh i'll make sure to do tha- i'm late for my class" it just hit me. 
"Run along" She motioned her hand i didn't even hesitate to do so. 
 
 
 
 
"Let me see your schedule" After arriving in time for history class which was last period surprisingly Aron was there as well. So now after the class ended i got curious to see his schedule. I mean how come he is in  all of my classes. 
"How come we have the same schedule!!!" i was really surprised eyeing the piece of paper he handed me. 
"Really!!" he got surprise too. "Every single subject?!" He added. 
I observed it one more time. "Yes every subject but Biology" 
"Cool at least someone i know" 
"Why you still didn't fit in" 
"I don't know but .. " He looked right and left . "The girls were checking me out and following me around it was creepy" He whispered like he was telling some country secrets. 
I hit his shoulder. 
"You never change don't you" i laughed he laughed too .
"Come on let's go home" 
"Jury-ah" Someone called me. Correction Key called me. 
"Heeey. I thought you went home already" I was really happy to see him. 
"Not a chance how can i do that come i'll take you home" He smiled. 
"Actually Aron was ---" I pointed awkwardly toward Aron. 
 
 
So now Key is walking me home. And Aron is walking home too so he came along. 
But there is this awkward silence neither one of them is talking. 
"So Aron where were you at lunch i didn't see you" i started in attempt to break the silence. 
"I was just looking around school but i heard the big announcement" He smirked.
'o' 
Silence again. 
 
 
Here we are finally. 
I bid Key goodbye and entered the building with Aron. He went his way and i went mine. 
 
"Mom Dad i'm home" I said as i was taking off my shoes. 
 
"Oh good can you come here for a second" i heard mom calling me from the kitchen. 
 
"What is it?" i grapped an apple and took a small bite. 
 
"How about going back to the state with us?" 
 
And the apple fill of my hand.