Break Up !!

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

"Aron" I called and rushed to his place. He stood up and turned to me. 
"Oh hi Joor you finally came" He smirked. I widen my eyes. 
"A-aron" I stuttered while taking a step back.
 
"Your eyes are red!" 
 
"What?" He asked having this confused expression on his face. 
"Y-your eyes ?!!" You pointed stuttering and took another step back. You checked the place around in case it was a reflection from any light or something but nothing. 
"My eyes?" He tilted his head. "Aaaaah" He clapped his hand together. "You mean they're red? I'm not wearing my contact that's why ?" He said as a matter of fact like it was something casual. 
 
Your jaw dropped. "W-W-what is that supposed to mean ?" You took another step back. 
"Why are you freaking out and moving away come close" He waved his hand for you with a not so innocent smile. 
Your eyes remained rounded setting your mind ready to run away Any minute now. 
"WHAT ARE YOU?" You asked straight foreword when there was a respectful distance between the 2 of you. 
"Will i came here to tell you that but you're overreacting like this. How am i supposed to talk" He said with a hint of pout. 
You felt your body shiver. You didn't know if it was from the cold weather or from his innocent acts.
 
"I thought you'll be used to it by now since your boyfriend is a vampire as well" He smirked. 
You shook your head due the shock. He's a vampire ? My long time friend is a vampire ? He know Key is a vampire too ?
You felt him getting closer which made you lift your head up to look at him again. 
 
"No no no you're lying. You're not a vampire" You took another step back with a clenched fist. 
"As a matter of fact i am" He stopped which made you stop as well. 
"No. You can't be. Your eyes are red. Vampires have yellow eyes not red" Your voice came out half shaking half shouting. 
In a blink he was behind you. He wrapped both of his arms around you and took you away deep in the forest. 
 
You fell down on the ground when you saw trees all around and only Aron. There's no place to run and hide now. 
"Believe me now?" 
You tried to get up again but your legs were failing you. You felt odd about all of this doubting everything he's saying now.
"Why do you have red eyes?" You glared at him despite the unease scared feelings you were feeling. 
"Because i'm a bit stronger then your beloved boyfriend. That's why" He bent down next to you showing his true self. 
He smirked and played with the tip of your hair. 
"Why are you freaking out. Being a vampire is no big deal" 
 
Your eyes remained fully open focusing your shocked gaze at him not blinking at all. 
"You're acting different. You're not the Aron i know" You swallowed. In your head nothing functioned right. Your mind kept repeating one thing. 
 
'This is just a dream' 'Just a dream'
 
But you didn't find your self waking up
"You know what" He gave a antoher smirk before he stand up. "You should freak out actually" 
A tear immediately rolled down your cheek.
 
"What's wrong with you?" You brought your self together and stood up. "What in the hell are you scheming about?" 
"How the hell can you be a vampire?" You asked every single question slowly while mentally scolding yourself. 'Wake Up' 'Wake Up' 'Wake Up' 
 
"I'm one of those vampires who eat humans and other vampires. A powerful one. And for you to believe me more This is not a dream you won't wake up so stop trying" 
He scoffed. 
You blinked severally trying hardly not to drift another tear. But the shocks kept bounding on to you. 
"Aaaaah i guess your precious boyfriend didn't tell about powerful vampires Did he?" Aron tapped his chin enjoying the reaction you're giving him. 
"Will you should really ask him so that you know how screwed up you're" He whispered with an intense stare.
 
"Aron-ah stop it you're really scaring me now" You swallowed your lump. 
"Good. You should be scared cuz i'm not joking here" 
You shook your head rejecting to believe it. 
 
"Now stop being a drama queen and tell me" He shoot you another innocent look which made you fuel in anger and sadness in the same time. 
"Who should go first Onew ? Or that kid Taemin ? How about Jonghyun ? Minho ? or ... Kim Kibum " He grinned. 
"No" You shouted and widen your eyes. "You can't" 
 
"I can" He emphasized. "But i won't in one case" 
 
"What do you want ?" You asked straightforward. 
 
 "You" He pointed. 
 
"What?" You muttered surprised. 
 
"I don't think you turned deaf" He poked the inside of his mouth with his tongue.
"What do want from me?" You asked a little hesitate. 
"Break up with Key then come to me and whatever happen to you after that will be decided by me Or you can choose to rescue yourself and loose your boyfriend. Forever" He motioned with his hand. 
 
You looked down staring at your feet. Regaining your fake strength. 
"Take me back to the fire place" You shot. "You're a vampire Big deal just like anyone else but with a sick mind. That doesn't prove to me that you have the power to kill anyone" 
"Aren't you scared of me?" He asked as if he was joking. 
"No" 
"Then why were you crying just now?" 
You stayed silent for a while then opened your mouth to speak. "Because i lost a very good friend" You gulped and a third tear rolled down. 
 
"Aweee i'm touched" He mocked. "You can be an actor you know." He scoffed.
"Not scared !" He whispered then scoffed again.
"Right you're not scared you're terrified. Your mind is in an unstable condition between admitting and denying. I know you know that i'm not lying. You just won't admit it"  
"Shut up" You yelled. 
"You told Key you'll meet him today next the lake right!" He continued talking. 
"Shut up" 
"How about i finish him right now in one cue" 
"No shut up" You placed your hand on your head. 
"You can be a witness if you want" 
"No." You kneeled down on one knee. Not for him to pity you but cuz your legs once again failed you. 
"I'll do it. Whatever the hell you want.. I'll do it. Just don't hurt him" You whispered the last part.
He came by your side and patted your head. "Good choice" 
"And since you're being good. I'll let you go back to him tonight. But you'll break up with him first thing tomorrow morning then i'll take you away" He moved his hand to your cheek. 
"And have this on your mind. I know everything that goes in here" He pointed to your head. "Even if you cast billion spells on it i'll still have the ability to go through it. So don't even think not even for a mere second about deceiving me cuz it just won't work" 
You were glaring at him the whole time even with your shaky body. 
 
The boy i've dated. 
The boy i became a friend with. 
The boy that used to make me laugh. 
The boy that hurt anyone who hurt me. 
All of those action of his were fake. 
The boy i slapped Key for. Man I shall regret doing that for my whole life now. 
"Arasso just take me back now" You muttered.  He smirked. 
 
 
You walked back to the cabin area with a dead soul. Few students were around but you didn't see anyone just focusing your gaze on your steps. 
"Jury!" You heard Key call you. Hearing his voice made you break down in tears without lifting your gaze to see him. 
"Hey Jury!" He called again thinking that you didn't hear him the first time. You turned around not wanting him to see you like this and started walking away. 
 
Key immediately knew that something was up and followed you silently. You kept walking till everything disappeared completely from your sight. 
You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Mind telling me what's wrong ?" He asked. 
You knew you could disappear from anyone but him. You knew he was following you all the way. 
 
You turned around and hugged him tight like you were afraid of loosing him. Like it's the last time that you'll ever hug him cuz.. Will it is the last time. 
You buried your face in his chest for him not see your face. 
You felt his hand patting your head gently before sliding it down to your waist bringing you close without uttering a word. 
 
 
Key looked at your scwoling sleeping face on his chest and chuckled to himself. He had his back facing a tree while sitting on the cold ground but seeing you sleeping on his chest made it all worth it. 
But he was a bit disappointed cuz you cried your self to sleep and he couldn't even help since you refused to talk. 
But having you in his hand was reassuring enough. 
You snuggled into his chest before slowly opening your eyes. You took few seconds to adjust the surrounding. 
 
You moved your head up to meet Key's face. The you abruptly sat. "What time is it!" You asked paranoid seeing that it was so dark around. 
"I don't know 2 .. 3 AM" He smiled seeing you back to normal again.
"Then why didn't you wake me up ? You had Me sleeping while you sat in this cold dirty nowhere. Your back must hurt and you must be sleepy by now" You half shouted and looked at him with worry eyes. 
"I'm fine really" He chuckled. 
"Ayo look at your eyes. You look pale and tired you must be really sleepy" You touched his face gently caressing it. 
He placed his hand on your hand that was on his face then moved it to your face. 
"You're the one with puffy eyes missy" He poked your cheek.
 
Your hand immediately froze. 
"Now tell why were you crying like that" He asked smoothly. 
Your face fell.
 
Getting back to reality banged your head. Forgetting was pleasant for few moments but reality slapped you once again. 
He brought his other hand on your other cheek and pinched it both side forcing you to smile. 
But your mind was far away from him now. After realizing where you were pointed now 
Everything seemed to fail down again. 
 
"Hmm?" He nudged your shoulder. You shook your head with a blank look. 
"Don't you wanna talk about it?" He asked you ignored him. 
"And yet you don't trust me" He sighed. 
"I don't think you've got out of here. So it must be one of the kids. Tell me who? i'll kick h-" 
"Stop being so nosy" You shot and looked away. 
 
A brief wave of silent went by before you heard him scoff. 
"You're unbelievable when you get mad. You know that!" He said softly. 
"I'm serious." You muttered. 
"If you're serious then Why don't you say it in my face. Huh?" His voice was little more than a murmur.
You bit your lip. "Look at me huh" He cupped your face and turned it to him.
 
"Now say it." He beamed. You huffed your cheek and frowned. Tears threaten to fall. 
"Ayioo" He pinched your nose. "See. You can't tell me to stay out of your business in my face cuz you know that your business is my business" He beamed again. 
He was talking gently and smoothly with a soft tone. But you on the other hand felt unease. 
"I.." You stuttered but shut again. 
 
"You were just worried about my back and now you're mad at me" He chuckled. "For no reason too" 
"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself" You muttered and looked down. 
"You cried yourself to sleep because you're mad at yourself" He raised a brow. 
"Why is that?" 
 
"Because i realized my true feelings" You gulped. *I'm sorry Kibum. This is for you i swear* 
 
"About what?" A small smile formed in the corner of his mouth thinking that you'll say it to him.
"I'm in love..." You lifted your gaze shooting him a straight look. 
 
"I'm still in love with Aron
 
Just like he was by lightning. 
"What?!!!" He blinked. "Even for a joke that's too much don't you think" He looked a bit pissed. 
"Key i'm not joking" You said calmly.
"Of course you're not joking you're lying"
 
"I'm sorry. We need to break up" You muttered and stood up. 
 
"Okay you're going too far now stop it" He stood up as well and shot you a look. 
"I'm sorry" You muttered and started walking. 
 
"WHAT THE HELL!!" He shouted and grip your arm. "You can't be serious!! You were just hugging me awhile ago. You were just scolding me cuz you were worried about me what the hell did happen?" He shouted. 
 
"So?! I'm a player i get what i want. I played you enough for you to protect me and now it's over i think i'm already safe" You lied all confidently. Slowly turning to a . 
"No need for using you anymore" You swallowed and yanked his arm. 
 
A million dagger stabbed his heart and whole body. "We both know you're bluffing" He emphasized. 
"No Key you know you're bluffing cuz i'm not" 
 
"What the did i do?" He've completely turned mad. 
 
"It's not you. It's me i've always been a ert you said it yourself" You muttered the last part. 
"You're getting on my nerve" He punched the tree beside him hardly with all his force. 
 "I just don't want to be with you anymore. I want Aron. I can't but my life in risk by dating a vampire" With that you walked away. 
 
Walked away in the darkness. Feeling your self about to faint any minute. *Kibum I love you* Those words were Supposed to come out today. But Aron ruined everything.
When you felt Key not around anymore you broke down and cried. 
 
"I'm Sorry. Kibum i love you that's why i'm doing this" 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________
I've created a monster xP Lol
really  don't think i nailed this one., but sorry this chap had to be done 8| 
Hope you guys don't come to hate me bcuz of it :P