What Are You?

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

It's Sunday . I need to go out and do something fun instead of staying here.

I grabbed my phone and called Na young. What can I do I don’t have friends beside her.

After the long conversation with her she convinced me to go shopping. I totally agreed and went to change

After we reached the mall Na young dragged me to a dress shop.

“What are we doing here? Do you need a dress?” I questioned her. I only wanted to buy some new outfits. Why are we in a dress shop?

“No” She shook her head. “We’re both buying a dress” She continued.

We’re both? Maybe she’s mistaken here I don’t need a dress.

“But I don’t need a dress” I said confused. This women need to explain to me cuz I don’t get it.

“Okay listen” She started and sighed. “We’re both invited to the party Jonghyun throwing” She squealed.

“And who said I will go” Seriously I’m not going. Why would I want to go?

“Are you kidding me? This is like the biggest party ever. You have to come the whole school will be there”

“Come on Jury pretty please. I don’t wanna set alone there” She looked at me with her puppy eyes.

Okay what the heck it’s a party and she said that the whole school are coming so it will be fun. Let me enjoy myself. “Okay” I did an okay sign and she jumped up and down. “ThanQ thanQ thanQ” She squealed.

“Okay so let’s try on some dresses.” She dragged me with her.

 

I ended up choosing a cute light purple dress but Na young chose one that is too tight and revealing.

What the heck I’m not her mother to judge how she can dress or not. I also always wear so revealing cloths when I’m alone in the house but I’m living alone and no one actually sees me so it’s different.

Anyway after doing our hair and makeup we took a cab and went to Jonghyun house.

As soon as we got their it appeared that it’s not a house it was a mansion. And the place was fully crowded in the garden.

“It’s fully crowded and we’re still outside the house” I said surprised.

“Told you. There are students from different schools and some college students also you might find yourself a boyfriend” She smirked.

“You think, I can really use a boyfriend these days” I laughed at the thought. I need to date I didn’t dated for so long. I feel so lonely lately

“Hhhh come on let’s go in” and we stepped in. There was a loud music playing and people were dancing and making out everywhere.

“I need to use the bathroom okay” Na young said and I nodded.

And she left me alone. I kept on walking as I made my way to the couch.

I don’t want to panic but a lot of boys were checking me out. It’s scary

“Hi Jury-ah when did you come?” Taemin approached me. Oh finally someone I know.

“Anneyong Taeminie” I waved as he sat beside me. In the last few days I was getting really close to Taemin :) and Onew because he is my partner in P.E but I won’t say that close since he only talk about chicken.

“So Jury are you having fun?” Taemin asked. “mm not really. I just got here and I didn’t do anything yet” I replied.

“So do yo..” But he got interrupted by someone else. “Do you wanna dance?” A stranger asked me.

It was a hot tall guy.  He’s so so so **** hot. I don’t know him but he doesn’t look dangerous so why not.

I took his hand and went with him leaving Taemin all alone. Kinda feel sorry for him.

We went to the dance floor and we immediately started moving to the music without introductions.

“I’m Gyungjun” He said as he was dancing. “Oh I’m Jung Jury”

Then the music started getting louder. I heard the crowed were roaring for a couple who were dancing.

I went and saw that it was a key with some . Oh no why am I calling her a I don’t even know her.

Maybe cuz she is wearing too revealing clothes but everyone here are wearing these cloths.

Whatever they were really good dancers like really really good. Key even looks like he is enjoying himself. For the last week he was asking me out over and over and he also kept teasing me about that almost kiss.

But again he kept on going to the roof at night and laying down staring at the moon all night.

I kinda find it weird yes I was watching him every night but not because of anything I was just curious how come he don’t get bored staring at the moon like that.

I also thought about asking him why he always sleep in the roof or spend his whole night staring at the moon but he’ll think I’m stalking him and I’ll never get to see the end of this.

“Do you wanna dance like them?” Gyungjun asked. Okay back to reality

“Mm I don’t know how to dance like that” I turned red. Is he seriously asking me to move like them?!

“Hh okay then” He gave me a smile which was as cute as Taemin. “Hungry?”

“A little bit” I cheaply smiled.

“Come on let’s go to the kitchen then” He interlaced his finger with mine which made me tomato red face. Is it okay to go with him just like that I mean I just met him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Kibum blocked our way. What tha? What does he want?

 

Key POV

As soon as I finished the dance I went off looking for Jury. I’m pretty sure I spotted her in the crowd.

As I kept on searching I saw her holding a boy hand. WTF why is she holding his hand?? This is so unacceptable

She is supposed to be holding my hand.

Wait that sounded wrong. It seemed like I was falling for her and jealous or something which is totally not true. I hate her as much as she hate me.

I only wanna go out with her because she said she won’t fall for me. No one say that everyone should be falling for me and I’ll show her that.

Of course after she falls for me I’ll dumb her just like the others.

So now I have to stop them. I went on as fast as I can and blocked their way

“Where do you think you’re going?” My eyes were at Jury I didn’t even bother to look at the boy face.

“Hello Key we meet again” The boy stretched his hand for me to shake it. I look disgustingly at it. Then I lifted my head to face him and I got shocked

F**k what is he doing here? Jonghyun is not crazy to invite him

 “Yo-you Gyungjun WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I shouted my lungs out. I didn’t even care about my language. This is dangerous he should NOT be here.

Everyone in the party had stopped what they were doing and the others soon came by my side.

“Yah Gyungjun  I don’t remember inviting you so you can’t just budge in to me house like that” Jonghyun said with firm voice.

Minho moved as he snatched Jury’s hand from that jerk and dragged her beside us. She looked so shocked

“I’m just enjoying myself like you guys” He smirked.

“Get out of here right now. We don’t want someone like you here” I threatened.

“Okay Okay calm down I’ll get out” He held his hand in defense.

“What was your name again Jung Jury right” He smirked as he pointed to Jury. Then he got out F*** him

Is she stupid to give her name to a stranger that easily? He is not that powerful yet he won’t be able to locate her place so I should not be worried.

“Don’t mind him and let’s go back to party” Jonghyun shouted trying to smooth up the tense mood.

The crowd roared and they got back to whatever they were doing. I looked back to Jury and she had this purple face. Looks like she is panicked

“Key take Jury to her house and let her rest” Onew ordered. I held her hand and walked her out.

“Let go of my hand I can walk alone” She pulled her hand away from me. Sure she’ll hold that bastard hand and not mine.

  "Who was that boy?" She asked. "No one don't mind he's just a someone who hate us" She didn't seem like she was buying it but she let it go.

“Go back to your party I can walk home alone” She said.

“Please I know you enjoy my company don’t deny it”

 

Jury POV

“I do not like it. Just go back” I said. What a pain in the he is.

“Come on I know you love me” He said. I love whom? Hehehe he must be dreaming.

“Please I love the janitor more than you” Wait that sounded wrong.

He laughed. I know I regret saying it too

“But still I can prove to you that you love me way more that the janitor. In fact you love me more than anything else in the world” He arrogantly said.

He can’t prove something that is not true. Bleh what’s with his nonsense?

 “Come on then prove it” I confidently stated cuz I know he can’t prove anything.

“Mm you like Taemin right” He asked. Okay I don’t see where is this going?

“Yeah sure he is so cute unlike some people” I rolled my eyes. “I still can’t believe that he is in Shinee”

“Heeeeeeey” He said and I laughed. “Anyway back to the subject” He sighed.

“If you think Taemin is cute then why don’t you go out with him? You know he won’t say no” He asked. Again I don’t see where this is going

“Will true he is cute but I just consider him as a friend beside I’m not really into the cute type as my boyfriend” I answered.

“So you prefer manly type” He asked I nodded.

“Then what about Minho he is manly?” He asked again.

“Nah too creepy” I shook my head.

“Jonghyun?”

“ert” I answered.

“Onew?”

“Love food. He’ll probably get fat when we’re 30” I laughed at my own answer.

“Then what about me?” He smirked.

“Too ..” I tried to think about something but nothing. Come on brain think of something. There must be something

I saw him and his smirk is getting wider. Way to go Jury -,-

“See told you” He putted his hand on my shoulder.

“That does not prove anything” I moved his hand and I stepped closer to him.

“Really you want another prove” He stepped closer.

“Bring it on” I stepped closer now there was no gap between us.

He kept looking at my eyes and I did the same.

I’m not going to chicken again Kim Kibum. Yeah so what can you do?

He smirked “You want it now”

His words made me step back a little. what is he thinking?

“I’ll prove it to you later. We arrived you can go in now” He pointed at my house and smiled that evil smile.

Whatever I went inside the house without hesitation

I went on took a shower and changed to comfortable cloths. The whether was so hot so I wore short shorts like really really short and a tank top that was short so it didn’t cover a lot.

What the heck I live alone after all.

As I made my way to the window I saw Key in his usual spot like every night in the roof top staring at the moon.

Then my phone rang.

“Hello”

“Yah Jung Jury why did you leave me alone in the party” Na young screamed. Shoot I totally forgot about her.

“Oh sorry I totally forgot” I still didn’t move from my place in front of the window.

“Unbelievable how can you forget your best friend in a party” She tsked.

“Will you ditched me I forgot you so we’re even now”

“Oh you’re right now we’re even okay then see you at school tomorrow” She hanged up. I chuckled this girl seriously.  Then i  moved my eyes to look at outside again and I got …

 

Author POV 

After you finished your phone call you turned to look outside again and you got shocked more like scared.

Key was setting in the same position but not staring at the moon this time but staring right to your window. Right to your eyes

His eyes were yellow and sparkling in this dark night.

*Is this really Key. No it’s impossible it can’t be I can feel my body shaking right now. This is probably a ghost or something* you thought.

He was smirking which made you more scared. You tried to step back or close the curtains at least but your body failed to make any move.

Key then jumped toward your window and before you know he got through your closed windows.

He pushed you back with his force till he pinned you to the wall.

You were about to scream but he closed your mouth with his hand.

“Why do you keep watching me every night” His husky voice sand shivers to your spine. Tears willed up in your eyes

He slowly removed his hand from your mouth to hear what you will say.

You couldn’t even speak but you managed to blurt out some words.

“K-Ki-Kibum ???” Your voice was shaking as you were looking at his yellow eyes.

“Wh-What are you?”

 

 

_____________________________

So

So

So

So

So

How was it ?? :3