Gossip

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

 


 
Dude you kissed her!!" Onew shouted spitting his food on my face.
"No i DID NOT .. Now quit talking with your mouth full" i groaned whipping my face. 
"Don't lie the whole school is talking about it" Minho rolled his eyes. 
"Saw you and Jury are dating" Taemin jumped in his place. I shook my head
"But you kissed her" Jonghyun repeated what the've been saying for like hours. 
 
Man if i told them it was fake they'll ask me why? And if i told them why they'll yell at me for being so careless and almost getting us exposed again. I admit if it wasn't for her i'd be getting investigated in the science lap by now. 
 
I looked at them and they're all anticipating what i'll say next. 
"I didn't kiss her she kissed me" i stated.
"Woooooooooo" They all started cheering and clapping like i just won the Lottory or something. 
"So you're telling me Jung Jury kissed you!" Jonghyun started. "Woh daeback" 
"Yeah so?!" I cooly said. 
"See all the boys are dying to go out with her but they didn't have the gut because they see you all the time with her. And now you kissed so all there hope went down the toilet" Jonghyun imitated the toilet voice. 
"And all the girls are crying in a corner" Minho added. 
"Psh" i rolled my eyes. Come on just please stop talking about it. 
 "So when is your first date?" Taemin asked with dreamy eyes. 
"Wohooo slow down we're not dating" I eagerly shook my head. 
"Why not?" Taemin pouted. 
"Because i don't like her .. I mean she kissed me i didn't even kiss her back" i stated. Come on just leave me alone to finish my lunch. I mean i barely ate. 
"Yeah right" Onew mocked and they all nodded. 
"What it's true" i defended. 
"Man you're crazily into her. It's obvious" Onew said in a duh tone. 
"Pfft psh wh i'm no i'm not and that's a lie *Hmpf*" i turned my head to the other side. 
"Then prove it" Jonghyun challenged. 
"Fine" i shouted as i got up. 
I went on searching the cafeteria looking for a target. Bingo i spotted Hyuna. 
Hyuna was a girl i dated before but we broke up cuz she was so full of herself and she and her friends think that they're the hottest girls in school in other word the 'queanka' 
 
I made my way to her and i stood in front of her. I can see all the students in the cafeteria had there eyes on me. I even spotted Jury looking at me but she turned her head when our eyes met. 
"Oppa" Hyuna got startled by me standing next to her but she still managed to call me in a sweet voice. 
"Oppa you're not dating that Jury girl are you" She pouted. I smirked
"Of course not babe" Then i crashed my lips into hers. The whole school gasped
Hyuna immediately kissed me back . I know my lips are on hers but all was i thinking about was Jury. I opened my eyes to peek to her direction and saw like this 'o' then she turned her head. 
Why am i even thinking about her? 
 
Jury POV 
 
"For the hundred time Na young it's not true" I kept on nagging with her for a quiet while now. After this kiss thing spread out in the whole school. People kept talking and throwing some glares at me. 
"When will you have your first date huh?! " Na young questioned with her big eyes. 
"Na young-ah please stop" i said clearly irritated. 
"You know he's a player. He kiss girls all the time it's not a big deal for him & i'm not falling for it" I rolled my eyes.
"So you do admit that you guys kissed" She pointed. Wth is wrong with her seriously 
"Aish forget it" i looked away only to be welcomed by other stares from girls. 
"You're the number one gossip in the entire school" She stated. 
"I know and i'm not liking it" I burred my face in my palm. 
 
"Yah Jury look" She pointed behind me surprised which made follow her gaze only to see Key walking to some girls table. 
"Why should i care about that" i turned my head to her & saw that not only her but the all the students have their eyes on him. 
"It's his ex girlfriend table Hyuna. He dated her for a quiet long time. Now just shut up and watch" She continued watching. What tha? And if he went to his ex girlfriend table why should the entire school watch his every move. Can't they give him some privacy 
Oh why am i being nice he's a jerk. 
 
I turned my head to his direction and saw him turn his head in the same time.
 
Our eyes met *Freeze*
 
I turned my head immediately from him.  why does it feel different watching him from a distance. 
I turned my head to watch again to see him looking at his ex in a dreamy way. 
 
And dang he locked his lips with her.
 
My mouth went like 'o' 
Okay that was unexpected. I turned my head 
My mind went blank. I saw na young looking at them with shocked featured. 
I cleared my throat which made her look at me. 
 
"That jerk he just kissed you and now he's kissing another girl. He never went that low" She said annoyed. 
He didn't even kiss me it was fake and thank god it was. 
"Told you i don't care" i said totally careless. I mean why should i care i shouldn't and i don't so everything is normal. Right
"You sure you're okay" She worriedly asked. 
"Yes i'm fine" i flashed her a quick smile and she smiled back. 
 
--
 
"umm excuse me .. Would you like to hang out sometimes" a random guy approached me. I hesitatingly  pointed to myself and he shyly nod.
I looked at Na young for some help and she gave me a weak smile. Hehe don't get me wrong he is cute but just not my type. I tried to reject him nicely but still he looked hurt. 
 
--
 
I went on to my locker to take my books with Na young. 
" You've been asked out three times and you rejected them all. What's your problem?" She mentally yelled at me. 
"And all of a sudden they decide to ask me all at the same time" i mocked. 
"They used to think that you're with Key that's why no one dared to approach you before but now it's different" She said totally believing her self =.= 
"I'm not buying it" i shook my head as i shoved some books in my locker.
 
"Yo Jung girl" Someone called my name and i turned to see who's talking.
Oh it's that Hyuna girl 
 
"You're talking to me" i pointed to myself again.
 
"No other stupid in the hallway beside you right" She grinned. Stupid! What ? What did i do to her? I've never even talked to her before. 
 
"You saw what happened in the cafeteria awhile ago right. That settles it Key is mine and don't you dare get close to him Arasso!" She shouted. Tsk what manners does this girl have. I looked at her in disbelief for a second then i managed to talk back.
 
"First of all" I started. "There is nothing going on between me and Key so you can have him i don't care. Second there is a better way to speak to people you know And Third you should really stop spitting in people face when you're talking" i talked back. I've never been this mean to someone but she deserve it xP she called me stupid and she don't even know me. 
 
"Burn" Na young mouthed. The girls behind Hyuna started giving me some death stares like they're ready to jump on me and cut my head in any minute. 
"Listen trash can no one talks to me like that ever you hear me. I don't even know why Key wasted his lips on you anyway" She arrogantly tsked. 
"Well your 'Key' wastes his lips on a lot of girls. Sadly some girls are shallow to fall for him & some girls are like me strong enough to push him away" I moved my hand. 
She started talking but i cut her off before even listening to what she was talking about. 
"Why Don't you just get it ? He's yours and i'm on my way to english class so if you don't have anything else bye bye" i waved then i linked my arms with Na young heading to class.
 
"Way to go girl" Na young high fived me "I didn't know you were this strong" She contiued with surprise look in her face. i only chuckled happy with myself. 
 
Me and Na young have english class together. Jonghyun have english with us too. i think 
 As soon as we entered class i went to my seat alone in the back. Na young was in front of me with a girl beside her. Jonghyun was in the other end of the class with a girl that he seem to know. I shifted my gaze to Na young but she didn't seem to care. Good girl looks like she got over it. 
 
"So wanna hang today after school" Na young asked me and the girl beside who i don't know her name yet.
She had a short black hair and small eyes but still she looked beautiful and very cool actually. 
"Sure why not" The other girl nod. Boy i have to ask Na young later about her name. 
"ofc-" i started but got cut off when my phone peeped. "Oh wait a second" 
 
text message from Taemin: 
 
Jury-ah we have to take you THERE tonight to guarantee your safety before anything bad happen . Just wait for us after school okay ;) 
                                                                                      _Love ,, Taemin 
 
Oh right Key said they have to make me their property to guarantee my safety even thought i'm not a big fan of the word 'Property' 
It seems like they'll tie me with them for the end of good but sadly that's the only way to survive. 
 
Come to think about it i didn't meet Taemin this whole day.
 
"Jury so are you in?" Na young snapped me back to reality. 
"huh oh i just remembered that i have some school work i need to finish" i smiled cheaply. 
"Really?! Okay then maybe some other time" 
Then the teacher entered the class. 
 
"Everyone take your seats" the teacher announced and the students obeyed. 
"So listen today we have a new student .. Please come in" the teacher declared. 
And a fine hot good looking y guy entered the class. 
"Hello i'm _______. please take care of me" he bowed and all the girls just squealed.

 

 

________________________________________

So guys i need your help now ;) i don't yet know who to make this guy be

so can you suggest any Idol who is good at english and around the same age :3 

i was thinking L.joe but i can't make a desicion without you guys ..What do you think?!

Hmm and i added 4minute as th kingka mainly Hyuna as Key ex .. I swear i luv Hyuna but i had to make her look a little bad here ... hehehe *Awkward smile* 

Anyway waiting for your comments ;)))