Chapter 34

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

She remained in her place shocked like she just saw a ghost. Kris couldn't Help but to pull her in a bear hug. He squeezed her *This is all because of me*
Her tears immediately started to fall in his shoulder. 
"Lina i'm sorry. I can't even begin to describe how sorry i am. I was a bad brother forgive me" He whispered in english holding back his tear. But for Lina she was drowning with tears 
 
But she knew she should snap out of this to keep him safe for his sake she need to hurt him a bit. She quickly wiped her tears. Since she has a vampire eyes now it's hard to tell of she was crying or not anyway. She waited for few seconds to gather herself then she cleared .
 
"Eh excuse me!" She started trying her best not to crack crying again. 
Kris slowly broke the hug and looked at her confused at her Formal Korean language. 
"Lina!" he called his voice trailing. "I'm sorry but who are you?" She chuckled awkwardly. 
"Lina" He placed his hands on her shoulder. "I guess you're mistaken. I don't know anyone with that name" She slightly moved his hand. 
"I'm Lee by the way. Aron assistant. Aron said that you're smart guess you'll be a good help in the-"
"LINA" His shout made her jump a little. "That's not who you're go back to your sense" 
"I'm NOT who you're assuming i am. I'm a vampire and you're a human how come you think you know me" She shot back. 
"Now lower your voice and talk in respect i'm here to discuss the plan not to listen to your crazy blabber" 
 
"Lina you're my sister i know. I know you very well and i know that you're bluffing now. Is it because what i did. I know i did wrong hate me hit me kill me but don't pretend that you don't know me Please" 
She took back a little at his pleading eyes but she just couldn't hug him and tell him how much she missed him and her father. She couldn't complain about how much she suffered at a young age. *Sorry Kris i'm doing this is for you* 
"Yah" She gave him a mocked unbelieved look. "I knew it will be hard to work with a human but i didn't know you'll be this dumb. Heh and Aron said you're smart" She rolled her eyes. 
"Lina" 
"Don't you Lina me okay you're just crazy. i don't know you. I'm not Lina and Hell i'm not your sister. You must have a mental problems to think that way anyway" She scoffed. 
"What a waste of my time heh  and i actually thought you'll be good" She rolled her eyes and turned around taking a deep sigh she walked out.  *Oppa sorry* Kris steeped back and fell on the ground shcked from what just happen. "Lina What the hell" He whispered. 
 
 
 
 
"Yaaah Kim Kibum wake up we're late to school" You shouted. You had just woken up and it was 9:10 you widen your eyes. You both were so late for school "Yah Kim Kibum" 
You tried to wake him up but he didn't budge nor he let you go. He only held you tighter 
"Yah Kibum. You want to skip it's your problem. I need to go" You tried to untie his hand but still. 
"Just Sleep" He murmured with closed eyes. "It's already late" 
"Kibum-ah let me go i-" 
 
With one move he pulled you even closer that your face were facing inches away. You immediately shut and he slowly opened his eyes. 
"Hey" He started his breath was tickling your lips considering how close you were. 
"It's y when you call me my name instead of Key. I like it" He looked at your eyes then at your lips then back to your eyes. 
You swallowed. "Ya-aah" You sang and awkwardly tried to move but he didn't let you. 
"We have to go to school" You repeated. 
"No we don't" He directly answered. "One day won't hurt" he continued. 
"My parents will kill me if they knew" You whispered. "How'd they know" 
"The school administration have their number you know" You answered. 
 
"So they'll call them and say your daughter didn't attend school today and as your record as a good girl your parents will only assume that either you're sick or something urgent came up" He said. 
 
"And to make sure i'm fine they'll call to check if there is something wrong and then i'll have to lie to them which will make me the bad girl who lied to her parents and ditched school just to stay with her boyfriend" You continued for him. 
 
he chuckled at your conclusion. "Now that sounds cool" You tried to tame your heart cuz it was about to jump from your rib cage by his husky voice not forgetting his near face too. 
"You're wasting the time now aren't you" You raised a brow. 
"Is it working?" 
"No you don't know how parents can be" You narrowed your eyes. 
"Oh believe me i do" 
"And how would you?" He was taken aback by your question. "Wait i remember when i first met you. Were those two who came with you that day are your parents?" 
"No. That was only a fiction" he answered flatly. You didn't even notice how his mood changed. 
 
"Then vampires like Mm don't have parents " You tried picking your words carefully. You was pretty confuse how were vampires even created. 
"No actually they have parents" 
"Then?" You moved your head a little. 
Key abruptly sat. You got really really confuse now and sat with him. 
 
"They do i don't" He sighed and looked down. 
 
Your eyes widen realizing what he means. You felt guilty For asking *It must've been hard for him Ugh why am i so stupid like this*
It went silent and awkward for a moment. 
"I'm s-sorry i didn't mean too" You looked anywhere but his face. 
"What are you sorry About it's not your fault" He faked a smile but you knew he just didn't want you to feel bad. 
You immediately went from behind and gave him a back hug wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your head in his shoulder.
"I.." You were lost for word. 
He chuckled with a low voice. 
"Really it's nothing i'm fine you're only making this awkward" 
He untied your arm and turned around to face you. You searched his eyes 
To only hug him again. 
 
"Stop hiding your emotions" You whispered. "I'm not-" he was about to reply but you cut him off first. 
"Stop lying" You broke the hug and sighed. "I don't understand you. Why do you always try to make everything fine. Are you made of stone or something" You snapped at him. 
"Chill what are you so worked up for" He tried to calm you down but his tone was not soft at all.
"Stop changing the subject" You shot.
 
"Stop. Bringing. Back the darn subject." His tone became loud and firm.  you jumped at his sudden out burst. "Yes of course i'm not fine. Hell how would i be fine after loosing both of my parents but i learnt to move on and forget about it so stop bringing this up cuz i don't wanna talk about it" 
You widen your eyes it's not the first time you see him burst but it is the first time after you two started dating. 
He saw your horrified face and mentally scolded him self for shouting at you. *Ash what the hell did i just do* 
He sighed and looked anywhere but you. "I'm Sorry" You swallowed. 
"Sorry for crossing my line" You continued almost whispering. Then you were about to get up but he held your hand. 
 
You couldn't even turn to look at him afraid from the tears that started to form in your eyes.
"I- didn't" He took a deep breath then sighed again then he wrapped his arm around you to make you turn your position to meet him. "I didn't mean to shout on you like that. I'm sorry" He gazed into your eyes your eyes softened a bit. 
"No i'm-" He cut you off by pressing his lips with yours. It took you a few seconds to respond to his kiss. Your eyes slowly closed and your arm crawled to his neck. 
You felt his hand roaming around your waist. 
He carefully pinned you on the bed while still kissing you.The kiss was so hot and passionate it was a one that you'll definitely won't forget. You got out of breath but he didn't look like he has any intention to break the kiss. 
You slowly moved your hand and sealed it in his hair. He broke the kiss but only to move down to your neck. 
You let out a deep breath. You knew for sure you were enjoying this but you didn't want it to go far.
"Kibum Stop" You merely whispered. He instantly did and lifted his eyes to look at you. "No" you shoo your head.
He smiled at you then gave you a quick peck on the lips.
"As you say Babe" He flashed you another dazzling smile which only made you have the urge to kiss him again. "So am i forgiven" He whispered his voice was still close to your. 
You let out a chuckle and was about to answer when the
Door flung open. 
 
"Yo Key why ar- HOLLYCRAP WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE" Jjong yelled.
You and Key both turned your head to the door. Yeah it wasn't the best position to be caught in. 
All of them had their eyes and mouth wide open. Minho immediately put his hand on Taemin eyes. Taemin pushed Minho hand away. 
"YOU DARE NOT TO HURT JURY" Taemin yelled and pointed. Minho was surprised by Taemin tone but it didn't concern him that much right now. 
"GET HIM" Onew shouted. They didn't even think twice as they all jumped to the bed and pushed Key away from you pinning him on the bed. 
With Jjong , Minho and onew setting on him. Taemin came to your side. "Jury are you alright did Hyung did anything to hurt you" Taemin asked worriedly. 
You were still shocked by everything that happen and your mind couldn't process a prober answer. 
 
"HELL GET OFF ME" key shouted but it was like he was only talking to himself.
 
"She is still dress we came in the right time" Jjong said. "He is covered too so i think nothing happened" Minho added. "Yet" Onew and Jjong said in the same time. 
Key groan "GET OFF ME YOU S" His scream was totally ignored by them. 
"Hey i think he did something Jury is not responding" Taemin waved his hand in front of you. 
"Jury are you okay" Taemin repeated. "Huh oh yeah fine" You nod hesitatingly. You took a look at Key who was suffering under them. 
"In fact i'm better then ever" You continued with a grin. 
Taemin gasped. "Omg he brain washed her" 
"What did you do to her?" Onew shouted and started jumping on him. So did Jonghyun and Minho. You bursted out laughing while key was groaning and suffering under them. 
 
 
"Ugh i can't believe you people" Key glared at them while sitting on the couch. "Hey keep your erted mind away and we won't hurt you any more" Jjong smiled in satisfaction.
"You punk seriously" Key was about to get up to him but you stopped him. 
"What was Jury doing here anywhere?" Onew asked. 
You got caught off guard by his question but Key took that one for you. 
"Non.. Of .. Your.. Business" He emphasized every word out loud. "Now what are YOU doing here?" He asked irritated.
"We were worried that neither one of you came to school but it looks like you were both only enjoying cutting school" Minho smirked. 
"Hey what are you talking about i bet it's Key who brought her here against her well and he is the one who didn't let her go to school and he's the one who were responsible for what happened just now" Jjong pointed. Key threw the pillow to his face "Oh shut up" 
Everyone laughed. 
"Aish do all couple have to act that crap that was up there Gahh so greasy gross" Taemin rolled his eyes. "Ugh you spoiled the maknae brain" Jonghyun said. 
"Aish you two. Get out" Key threw another pillow. 
"Don't worry we have no intention on staying here any longer" Minho stood up. "Yeah going back to school is better then this Ugh i need to wash my poor eyes" Taemin whined and stood up too. 
"You'll die if you hurt her" Onew followed. 
"Jury don't let him fool you and Key.. Will have fun" Jonghyun winked and followed the others out. 
"Aish seriously those punks" Key closed the door and sighed. 
"You have such an amazing friends" You said in a sarcastic tone. 
"Really cuz the thought of slicing their heads sound very likable to me right now" He shrugged and came to lay down the couch.
"Oh i'm hungry" You yawned and stood up going to the kitchen. "Me too make something to eat" He ordered. 
"No way i'm your guest here you should be the one serving me something" You said.
"Dream on My back realy hurt i can't even discripe how heavy they were Ugh and you only stood their laughing. You enjoy seeing me suffer don't you" He Pointed at you. "Oh yes i do" You mocked with a kid voice as a respond to his cuteness. "Forget it i'm suiting myself" You went to the kitchen.  While scanning the door of the fridge you saw milk juice water and any other drink in there. But the soju caught your attention. 
 
"And where are we going on Saturday?" You asked curious. 
"I don't know. Where do you wanna go?" He asked. 
"Mm" You thought about it for a while then snapped your finger. "Let's go clubbing" 
Key laughed at your answer. 
"Wae?" you pouted. 
"You're underage women" He flicked your forehead. 
"Ha?" you rubbed your forehead. "But i'm 18" You tilted your head in confusion. 
"Yeah well this is Korea not the State. 18 is underaged here" he explained. 
"But you took me to club when we were in your world" You whined. 
"Again This is Korea not the Vampire world" 
 
*I still can't believe it was only a dream*
You went back to the living room to see Key flipping the TV channels. You sat beside him. "Umm Kibum?" You hesitated to ask. 
"Yes Babe" He said without taking his eye from the TV. 
"I'm not aloud to go to a club right?" You asked. 
"Yeah you're underage don't you know that" Still his eyes were glue on the screen. 
*Now that only prove that it was a dream he didn't say that i told you that yesterday or why are you asking again* you sighed. "You have soju in the fridge when you are underage" You muttered to yourself.
 
He chuckled of course he heard you. "Is something wrong? Do you want some" He questioned. 
Your mind popped up with another question so you ignored his question.
"Hey where did i sleep yesterday?" You placed your arms on his shoulder to have his attention. 
"On my shoulder" He answered in a duh tone. 
"I know that but where?" You anxiously asked. "What's with the questions" He raised a brow. 
"Oh just answer" You whined. 
"Okay In the Ferri Wheels why?" He answered. 
*So it was really just a dream* 
"Nothing just been wondering" You shrugged. "Nothing special happened up there right?" You still couldn't give up. 
"Special like what?" He had the mocking face on. 
"Nothing" You shrugged the got up and went back to the kitchen. 
Key shook his head with a smile on his face *This girl .. Guess she did hear me after all* 
 
You were just resting your head on Key's shoulder and hugging his arm. You were so tired after the long day in the park. You didn't feel your self dozing off to dream land. 
Key just stared at your sleeping face. *Heh so peacful and beautiful* He your hair behind your ear. 
"So let's just go umm club mm your woorldm" You mumbled in your sleep. He chuckled "Wow you talk in your sleep now" He muttered and smiled at your innocent look. 
"Ha .. Whatohm is itmm?" You mumbled again. He face palmed himself *I can't believe i fell for this women*. He rolled his eyes with a grin plastered on his face. 
He looked at you again then leaned in and kissed your cheek then he whispered in your ear. "I love you" you moved a little as a react. He chuckled and carried you bridal style
"Even in your sleep you're funny" He muttered and got out. 
 
 
He smirked and scratched his head. "Guess she really heard" He muttered to himself. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________
Woooolllaaa Hehe sorry for the late update :P but i have a good excuse for that
Midterm exam started *^* We'll finish n Half of December
So now mom thinks that i'm taking practice exam online while in truth i'm here xP
Hehe i'm so dead if she find out :P 
Anyway hope you enjoy it x) Gotta fly to my book T^T