One More Last Time

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
The past few days went oddly. There was no spirit in the games. Will for you there wasn't since Jjong was injured your team was out. 
Na young would disappear and you didn't even bother to ask her where she go. 
Hajin and rest of Shinee team is going on strongly. Looks like they'll win but it didn't concern you. 
 
Key on the other hand disappeared. Like he doesn't even exist in Jeju anymore. And you would stay in the cabin that the teacher assumed that you were sick. Will even Na young and Hajin thought the same way. But they were surprised that Key didn't pay a visit at all. 
 
Shinee were the same too cuz they had no idea where Key went.
Kris had to go home for an urgent reason. At least that was what he said to the others and you learnt that Aron is moving on like nothing happened. He haven't contact you at all which made you a bit relieved but not having Key around worried you a lot. 
 
"Where could he possibly be?" You muttered to yourself. 
"Jury-ah" Na young entered looking bright. "Hey tomorrow is the last day at the Sc ouwent aren't you happy to go home" She said excitedly. 
"Yeah" You tucked the blanket to cover your face. 
"Hey so you-" She was about to ask about Key again but she shut knowing that something was up and you probably didn't want to talk about it.
She even wanted to talk to you about Jjong but in your current state she couldn't just open any random subject with you. 
 
"Hey" She jumped on the bed. "Get up don't you wanna do something fun. Who know maybe it's our last time in Jeju" She tried to convince you but nothing moved in you. 
"I'm just tired leave me alone" You muttered under the blanket. 
"Yah" She yelled and pulled the blanket cover throwing it on the ground.
"What now ?" You groaned. 
"Me what ? You what?" She shot. 
You blinked and sat straight. "What?" You scowled. 
"What's the matter with you. You've been like this for days now. I know it's non of my business but i'm your friend you know What the hell happened between you and Key!" She bursted. 
You stayed quiet staring at her. 
"Why are you so miserable?" She continued lower this time.
 
"I broke up with Key" You shot back in the same tone she's giving you not caring what you just blabbered.
Na young mouth hung open with her eyes wide open. 
You glared at her just because she made you feel more guilty with her reaction then you looked away. 
"Whaaaaaaat" She muttered still in the shock mood. 
 
Your phone peeped signaling a message. 
You ignored Na young and moved to check it. Unfortunately It was from Aron. 
You haven't seen him ever since that day and you surely were glad to that but here he is now asking to see you outside IMMEDIATELY. 
You mentally groaned and huffed. Na young looked over you. 
"Who's that? Key?" 
Your heart shattered just by the mere mention of his name but you tried hard not to show it. 
You scoffed. "As if" 
"Then ?" 
"My New boyfriend. Aron" You said in a monotone and got out of the cabin. 
"WHAT??! ARE YOU KIDDING ME" She screamed but you continued walking anyway. 
Hajin came in the cabin watching you leave and hearing Na young shouts. 
"What's with her?" She asked pointing at you. 
"That girl have lost it" Na young shot. 
"Why ? What's the matter?" Hajin muttered and came in closing the door behind her. 
"She dumped Key" Na young scowled. 
"WHAT!" Hajin jaw dropped as expected. "What tha? They are the hottest couple in our school There's no way they break up like this" 
"You're telling me. She just told me that" Na young continued in disbelief.
"You mean she's serious!! Wth. Is that why Key's gone" 
"Probably. *Sigh* She changed. I don't know who she is anymore" Na young shook her head. 
"You're right she do act differently nowadays. But i thought it was just because she's sick" 
"I know nothing anymore" Na young sighed. 
 
 
 
"Hey you wanted to see me" Jonghyun sat next to Na young on one of the old wooden benches. He was better now not great but healing.
"Yeah sorry to have you come here when you are still injured" She lowered her head looking at her feet. She was still in shock from everything you said to her so her mind was going back and forth.
 
"New attitude." He chuckled. Ever since that day in the nurse room nothing much has changed really. Na young will go and check on him once in awhile and they'll argue eventually about anything stupid. But there argues were much lighter than before. 
"So tell me what's the matter?" He asked and moved closer to have a clear vision of her face. 
"I talked to Jury today" She said looking straight foreword. 
"Really!! Did she mention anything about Key or Where he is ?" He directly asked. 
Na young swallowed before turning her head to Him. 
 
"Jonghyun-ah ... i don't know why but ... Jury dumped Key" Na young voice was barely a whisper. 
Jonghyun took a time to function what she just say. "What!" He muttered in disbelief. 
"You serious?" He continued still not buying it. 
Na young hesitatingly nod. 
Jonghyun eyes widen then. " For Real ?!!!" He yelled.
"And the worst part is" She continued lowering her voice again afraid of his reaction. 
"She said she'll date Aron" 
Something heavy seemed like it fell on Jjong when he heard it. 
He shut his eyes for a brief moment before opening it again. 
"You mean she still love Aron. And if her love for Aron didn't disappear it mean she've never loved Key" He concluded his eyes firing up with anger. 
"But We can't be so sure about that" Na young muttered.
"Where did all the come from"
"How should i know. I don't get what's happening here too." 
 
Jonghyun pinched the spot between his eyes to calm his nerve and cleared his throat. 
"I didn't mean to take it out all on you but what you're saying is just too much" He said with a soft tone. 
"I'm aware of that. It's burdening me as well" She sighed. 
Jonghyun stood up. "I gotta go. I have to look for that bastard Key and see where he is" He clinched his fist. *He's probably hurt because of that* 
Na young stood up beside him. "Run along then" She muttered awkwardly. 
Jjong stood looking at her awkwardly moving his hand in attempt to make a move but he just couldn't so he only pat her shoulder. 
"See you back in Seoul" He whispered before leaving. "Yeah see ya" Na young muttered feeling stiff herself. Who knew that The famous player Jonghyun would be shy around a girl !!
 
 
 
"What?" You stared at Aron as he moved closer casually like you're still just best friends. 
"I heard that Key disappeared" He started holding a laugh. 
"Your point?" Your stared tensed. 
"Don't you wanna know where he is ? Or what is he doing ?" He asked teasingly. 
Yes
"No" You answered boldly. 
"You just said 'yes' in your mind" He smirked. You rolled your eyes. 
"What do you want ?" You peeved ignoring his previous statement. 
"Nothing just like that" He shrugged. "And don't give me that tone again b**** you just follow what i say if you know what's best for you" He continued. 
"You promised" You emphasized. 
"And you should be good so that i can keep my promise" He replied. 
You bit your lips. 
"Now apologize " He ordered. 
For Key."I'm sorry" immediately came out. 
"You'll do anything because if that bastard right " He scoffed. 
You cursed him in your mind.
"Have you.. Always been like this?" You asked clearing your throat.
"How can i be so fooled by you" You said what's in your mind cuz there was no point hiding it anyway. 
"I make a good actor now don't i?" He smirked. You fought the urge to slap him or to spit at him at least. 
"Don't glare at me" He pointed. 
You lowered your gaze forcefully. "Good pet" He commented. 
 
 
You went back to the cabin the lights were out. You sighed and felt it was better that way. You sat again in the dark alone wondering off again. 
You checked your phone every once in awhile desperately hoping that you'll get a text from him. You didn't care even if it was a curse.
Just anything to make you know that he's okay. 
"Come on. Smack it up in my face please" You begged to your phone.
"Please" You muttered one more time and hung your stare at your phone till you fell a sleep in that position with your phone in your hand. 
 
 
 
"Back to Seoul" Hajin whispered. Na young nod. Even though Hajin, Taemin , Minho and Onew team have won the whole Sc ounwent it wasn't really pleasant as they thought it'd be. 
Shinee took off before headed as expected. And you were seated next to Aron the whole trip back unknowingly furthering yourself from Hajin and Na young. 
As soon as you came back you went straight home based on Aron's order it's not like you had anywhere to go anyway. 
You walked for a good 2 minutes from the bus station till you got home. 
Your eyes immediately fell on the house next to yours. 
*Is he in there?* It took you all the strength in you to not go and check. 
Instead you shook your head and sauntered inside your house. 
"I'm back home" You whispered to yourself. "Alone" 
You dragged your emotionally and physically dead body upstairs and collapsed on your bed. 
It was pretty cold since it was around winter time. So you pulled the cover and squeezed your pillow close not bothering to even change cuz you were heck tired. 
It didn't take long for you to doze off. 
 
 
"Jury" You heard some one whisper which made you flatter your eyes open. 
You blinked several time realizing that it was late. You shook you head thinking that you were only dreaming and turned around to the other side to continue your sleep but a spectacular presence caught your eyes. 
You jumped up.
 
"Ki-Ki-Kibum" 
 
Your eyes were wide open and your feelings were mixed of Happiness and longing. Partly surprised in the same time. 
"Kibum" You repeated. A smile of relief crept down to your lips as you sat. His feature wasn't clear since it was a bit dark. 
He took heavy steps to your bed. His face got more clear. "Kibum you okay?" You Jumped off the bed. But he didn't reply you & just stared at you with an intense fainting look.
*What Aron don't know won't hurt him* You thought and went close to him.
 
"Oh my god you're drunk" You exclaimed when the heavy drunken smell filled your nose. 
Key didn't seem to be aware of anything. 
He fell on your shoulder. "Kibum. Oh boy" 
You couldn't take the weight so you fell down on the bed with him. The moment was very familiar to you. 
"Omona Kibum are you okay !" You worriedly asked and tried to push him of you. 
You remembered how he told you that vampires don't get easily drunk unless they drank like 10 times more then normal people and guilt immediately washed over you. 
*It's all my fault that he's like this* 
"What the hell did i do to you" You muttered watching his sleepy face on your shoulder. 
*God I miss you* 
 
"Idiot" You heard him mutter in his sleep. 
*Is he talking in his sleep now* 
"I.. hate myself for.. loving you" He completed which shattered your heart in pieces. And the pain returned.
 
"I love you too" You whispered and kissed his cheek. Then looked at him closely. "I always have i always will" 
You felt a brief happiness watching him sleep next to you. 
*This one more last time for myself* You decided to sleep in that awkward position enjoying his closeness. 
"One more last time" 
 
 
Key moved left and right before slowly opening his eyes feeling the pain headache from yesterday. 
 He sat and rubbed his head little more till he realize were he is. 
 
"FUUU" He cursed with wide eyes and messed his hair. 
He looked at his side and you were nowhere to be found. *I'm so pathetic*
he groaned and got up ready to leave when his phone rang. 
His eyes widen even more afraid that you might hear it and come so he quickly went home not wanting to meet you just yet. 
Little that he know that you weren't in the house.
You knew it'll be awkwardly stupid for the both of you if you stayed so you left out first thing in the morning for a walk. 
 
He entered his house and face palmed himself for being so stupid. 
"Such pathetic moron i am" He smacked his head. 
His phone rang again which made him fuel. 
"What?" He angrily groaned. 
"YOU FINALLY PICK UP YOU RECKLESS ARROGANT STUPID MORON" Jonghyun shouted. 
"Oh Jonghyun i'm already in a bad mood and y-"
"You betrayal unfaithful friend and all that for a stupid gir-" 
"KIM JOMGHYUN" Key warned. 
"Don't use that tone on me and hurry up here" Jonghyun shot back. 
Key scratched his neck and frowned getting confuse. 
"Is something wrong? What happened?" He clamly asked. 
"The H.G Happened"