It Was Him

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 


"Why did they take him ?" Key groaned. 
 
"Apparently someone framed him" jonghyun answered. 
Minho missed up his hair in frustration. He sat down putting his elbows on his thigh interlacing his fingers together. "We need to do something" 
"And what can we possibly do? It's the Highly Government we're talking about here" Key reasoned and exhaled some air. 
 
"So now what? We're just gonna let him root in jail !!" Minho exclaimed. 
"Why are you smacking your anger in my face" Key shot. 
"Cuz you're not making any sense. Look at you man you look like crap. And we've spent the past few days searching for you while you were Busy crying over your girlfriend that left you" 
 
"DON'T YOU DARE make this about me" Key bursted and went up grabbing Minho from his collar. Jonghyun came aside trying to break them free.
 
"IT IS ABOUT YOU. You made a mistake Key you trusted the wrong girl" 
 
"SHUT UP. She has NOTHING to do with this" Key glared at Minho who seemed really pissed.
 
"Oh really!" Minho mocked. "The moment she broke up with you you went gone. Jonghyun was injured. The whole circumstance made us let our guard down That's why this happened" 
 
"No one told you to let your guard down" Key shouted. 
 
"He was worried about you. You idiot."Minho voice turned lower. "He didn't know what to do since jonghyun was injured as well. He was worried about the both of you and now he is in jail. And here you're all what you think about is yourself you selfish ungreatful brat" Minho finished looking straight in Key's eyes. 
Again guilt washed over him. Everything seemed to fall apart. 
 
"Shut up" A fourth voice came out shaking. Taemin
Minho and Key slowly turned looking his way. Key slowly letting go of Minho collar
"Fighting huh" Taemin scoffed getting more serious which was new from him even for them.
"Instead of thinking about this through you fight! Will fighting solve anything for you Huh?" He shouted loudly the last question embhasizing it. 
"Or do you want us to break apart because of this stupid reason?" He shot again. "Who ever put this plan obviously want Shinee to end and he's doing one hell of a good job. So get a grip on your self and let us think of something together to save Onew hyung" He ended the serious expression never left his face.
 
Minho , Key and Jonghyun looked at Taemin amazed by their maknae who again proved himself. 
"Shame on you guys" Jonghyun muttered and went back to set. "Taemin's right" 
They both hung their heads low and collapsed on the couch behind them. 
"I'm- I'm sorry." Key voice came barely audible. "If it was really my fault" 
 
"It's no one fault okay. Stop blaming each other" Jonghyun started with a sigh. "The Highly government will let him go for the lack of evidence but it will probably take time" 
"What if the guy who framed him fake some evidences" Minho rubbed his plams together. 
"That's not going to happen no one can take the H.G easily Unless.." Taemin tapped his chin. 
"He was powerful" Key completed for him.
"Which lead us to one point" Jonghyun continued. 
 
"Aron" They cooed. 
 
"No way" Taemin immediately said. 
"Way" Jonghyun sighed. "I mean come on let's face it. No vampire will ever dare to frame any of us" 
"Good point" Minho nod his head. 
"But 'The Aron' we're talking about is dead. Remember!!" Taemin eagerly pointed.
"We don't know that for sure" Key added looking down. 
 
Minho raked his fingers in his hair messing it all again. "This is furstrating" 
"And it's getting complicated" Taemin rubbed his temple.
"So what do we do now?" Key turned his head looking at Jonghyun. 
 
Jonghyun cleared his throat. "We have nothing to do but to wait until Onew hyung is released. He should be off in 3 or 4 days. Give it a week top but during this time we should be ready for any thing. Consider everything don't ever let your guard down. Arasso" Jonghyun said being leader like instead of the missing Onew.
"That's it" Taemin frowned. "What else can we do" Jjong shrugged. 
"Aren't we going to the Highly government to see what is this whole thing about. We need some answers you know" Minho reasoned. 
"I know we'll go but one more thing" He pointed. All the heads turned his way. 
 
"Kibum" He started then paused a little thinking how to phrase it. "I know this is going to be hard but..." He paushed again which made Key grimace in confusion.
 
"I need you to watch Jury" Jjong continued. 
 
"What? No" Immediate answer came from Key lips as he glared at Jonghyun. 
"Think about it if we're in danger it mean that she is in danger too" 
"She's not my responsibility" Key shot. 
"She is actually. She's your responsibility till the day you die whether you like or not" Jonghyun started getting loud. 
"Jonghyun" Minho tugged Jjong sleeve trying to calm him down. 
 
"She's still in love with her Ex. She was only using me all this time just to protect herself and Yet you still want me to watch her" Key said every word comes out like a dagger in his heart. He didn't want to admit it but it is the real deal now. Or that's just what his mind was telling him. 
 
"Okay then." Jonghyun said. Everyone looked at him weirdly. "You know what? she's not my responsibility either so i don't care if she die or not because of us" Jonghyun shrugged hitting a sensitive spot in Key's heart.
A moment of silence went by before Key speak first. 
"It's getting late i better get going" And with that Key really lift not taking a glance back. 
"Now what?" Minho murmured eyeing Jonghyun. "Don't you know that bastard" Jjong scoffed. "He still love her so he will protect her despite the crap he just said" 
"Poor Hyung" Taemin muttered. 
 
 
--
 
 
Monday At school. Everything was going on with the flow. You've seen Shinee and acted like you didn't still you did notice that one is missing. Onew
The news of the big break up spread out fast so people were giving you weird stares but you ignored them.
You also saw Aron and ignored him as well. 
Thankfully he didn't comment on anything lately. 
You went out during lunch time and sat under a tree. You looked at the paper in your hand 
It was your math exam. "No after school classes for me after all" You sighed and pouted for being all alone. 
 
*FlashBack*
He sighed. "Okay okay. If you passed this exam i'll guarantee you one wish" He said. 
You looked at him with an amazed eyes. "Anything i ask for ?" You blinked. 
"Anything that i can afford to do" He replied. 
"Anything?" You repeated. He nodded and piched your nose. "I already said yes" 
"Waah" You clapped your hands together. 
"Let's study" you cheered and and gripped your pencil. 
 
You bit your lips to stop yourself from crying. The memories of Key tutoring you all came back. You crumbled the paper in your hand and closed your eyes. 
Soon enough you drifted to dreamland with a frown on your face. 
 
Key came closely when he made sure that you were a sleep. As expected he was watching you after all. He sat right next to you watching your sleepy face. 
"Idiot Lunch time was over long time ago and here you are still a sleep" He muttered and smiled. Even though there was a sting in his heart. Even though he felt betrayed still he just couldn't contain his feeling. *I'm really am pathetic*
 
A little then he noticed the paper in your hand. He moved his hand slowly taking the paper from you in a gentle manner to make sure that he won't wake you up. 
He folded the paper to have a clear look at it. 
It was her math exam with the score right on the very top right of the paper in red. 
 
79 
 
Key eyes widen. *She Passed she really did* 
Unconsciously he widely smiled. He felt proud and wanted to just hug her. But it pained him again knowing that he can't. 
He sighed a focused his gaze on your face. 
*I never thought we'll reach this part were we have to act like strangers* 
 
"K-Key!!" A particular female voice made Key turn his gaze from your face to look up. 
He rolled his eyes. "We need to talk" 
Not wanting to wake you up Key stood up without saying a word and darted off. Following her silently to behind the school. He glanced one more time at your sleeping figure till you disappeared from his site. 
 
He kicked the dust and stomped his feet. 
"After all what you did you still have the gut to talk to me" He said in a monotone. 
"I didn't know you were this pathetic" Hyuna scoffed. "You're watching your ex while she's sleeping" 
He didn't even bother to glare at her. "You have anything important spill it before i pull every hair stand in your head. 
"Why did you break up?" She continued anyway but her tone changed this time. 
"F*** off Hyuna" He was about to leave but she stopped him. 
"I think you really need to hear this" She looked left and right in caution. 
"I think i've clearly said Fu-" he said getting furious but she cut him off. 
"It's Aron" She blurted. Key looked at her surprised. 
"He was the reason wasn't he" She answered. 
"How-" 
 
"I don't know why i'm saying this but.. Aron told me that he's after Jury" She gulped. 
"After her?" Key frowned.
"That he still love her or he want her or something. He told me that we have to break you up. I was about to help him but somehow he turned everything back on the Sc ounwent against me. Like i planned all this by my own" 
"What are you saying!!" Key scowled getting really pissed off.
"He came to me knowing that i'm your ex and he told me that he's Jury's ex and that he want her back. He said he'll steal her if he had too" She exclaimed. 
"Wait how did he know that we use to date?" Key asked getting curious. 
 
"I don't know. But get this On that day when Jonghyun got hurt some students said that they saw Jury head off with Aron deep inside the forest and on the next day we heard that you broke up so i think it's related" 
"What?" Key whispered due the shock. *On the day Jonghyun got hurt she came back to the cabin area while crying?! Right She was crying hardly till she slept and she broke up with me right after she woke up* Key concluded in his mind. 
"That bastard!!" He exclaimed. *He forced her to break up with me ? But how ?*
A lot of questins were spinning in his head. 
 
"And on the day when Aron asked me to break you guys up he said a really scary line that send shiver down my spine. He said 'Hell you're off of my target list for now but you're so on if you failed' something like that" 
 
Key eyes wide open. Widely wide open. 
"A-aron said that?!" he stuttered while asking. Hyuna nod. "Listen You know i don't like Jury but i hate to see that-" She didn't even get To continue when Key stormed off. Running. 
"Key!!" She called but he was long gone. 
 
Key ran as fast as he could going inside the school building. 
** He searched crazily in every corner in the  hallway. It was empty cuz it was class time. *Unbelievable* He went inside the boys bathroom but it was empty too. He didn't know where to look for him specially cuz he didn't know what class does Aron have now? 
*I should've known* He stopped to inhale some air. 
 
*It was him all along* Key patted. 
 
"Took you long enough to find that out" The voice cooed in Key's ear making his eyes shoot wide open again. 
He immediately turned around to see him. There he was standing in the middle of the hallway with a wide smirk plastered on his face. 
"A-?" 
"Too late dude" Aron tuned around turning his back to Key and instantly disappeared. 
"No" Key shouted and ran to the place were Aron was standing. *SHIIIIIT*
He looked left and right before it hit him again.
 
*Jury!! I left her sleeping outside* 
again like a mad man he made his way outside to where he left you asleep. 
 
"Please No no no no no"
 
He shook his head and fell on his knees. He wanted to curse but no word was good enough for the situation. 
 
She wasn't there. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________
Finally updated ;)) This chapter took a lot of time from me since i kept editing it
I didn't know how to phrase it.
And eventually it turned out like this soooo
Hope You like It :"