Let's Go

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
"I know you're awake" He whispered.
You gulped but still remained in your place not moving. 
 
"You're a bad actor you know" He smirked. And still you insist on pretending to be a sleep. 
"Okay you want me to-" 
"I'm awake" you sat on your bed cutting him off. You knew exactly what he'll say and you didn't wanna hear it. 
He chuckled. 
 
"You didn't sleep?" He asked. you shook your head. 
"Hey you should sleep it's going to be a long night" His tone was soft and nice and he kept a light smile on his face. 
"I can manage" you gulped. 
"But it's not good for your health" His tone turned a bit to a worry one which made you look at him with a confused look. 
 
"Why do you care? You said you won't care even if a vampire ate me" You said in a low voice and looked away. He widen his eyes
You both stayed quiet for a bit then he spoke again. 
 
"You heard?"
 
You slightly nodded. "You're talking about it loudly in my house how can i not hear you" 
"Listen i-" you immediately cut him off. "I'm fine" you stated. 
"But i was ju-" 
 
"Hey hyung what's taking you so long?" Taemin showed his face from the door.
"Mm nothing we were just talking" Key stood up. "Oh good cuz the others thought you were making out" 
"TAEMIN!!" you and key both shouted in the same time. 
"okay fine but come down when you finish" Then he left. 
 
"Listen" Key turned his head back to you " i don't think you heard everything" 
"I heard enough" you shrugged. 
"No really we're not baling on you" 
"I hate being a burden to anyone" you looked away. 
 
"You're not a burden you're our friend" 
 
You turned to look at him after he said that with your rounded eyes and your gaze softened a bit. 
"Will n-not me t-the others say that you're there f-friend" He stuttered. 
 
"Then what am i to you?" You looked at him waiting for his answer.
He just looked away thinking about something cuz he have no idea how to answer. 
"Mm you're my ... Ah .. Um annoying neighbor" He tried to make it believable. 
"Oh okay" you nodded. 
 
"Cool let's go down now" He turned his head but you immediately grabbed his wrist. "Wait" 
He turned to you shocked that you grabbed his hand. You notice what you just did and immediately let go of it. 
"Hmm can i ask you a question?" You asked a bit nervous. He turned his full gaze  to you signaling for you to go ahead. 
 
"Why did you burst in my room the other day? I know you had no intention to let me know that you were a vampire so why?" you looked at him with a serious expression. 
 
"I-i" he hesitated for a second then he sat back on the bed again which made you lean back a little. 
"Do you even remember that day?" he questioned. "When i walked you home?"
You nod even thought you have no idea how is it this related to the subject. 
"If you remember that day i was telling you that i know you love me but you kept denying and asked me to prove it to you " 
"Yeah i remember" You said. 
 
"Actually i knew that you were watching me everynight and i wanted to show you that as a prove so i changed my position but jumping to you wasn't really under my control since my hormones got over" He explained. 
 
"Aha so sometimes your hormones can take over you ?" you asked. 
"Yes but in rare time when yo-" He stopped for a while. "see i can't explain this so just let it pass" 
"okay" 
"The important thing is that i proved that you love me " he grinned now that he remembered the subject. 
"Haha you still think i love you! oh poor guy" You mocked. 
The whole atmosphere turned from serious  conversation to a playful one. 
 
"I don't think so i know so" he arrogntly said. 
"Hello you have a girlfriend you shouldn't be really flirting with me right now" 
"If you told me to break up with her then i'll do it" he said. "We haven't went back to each other for real yet" 
"Oh so that kiss on the cafteria was just for show" 
 
"Why you're jealous?" 
 
"Jealous of what? You relation ship with es. Pass" 
 
"I don't know maybe for the fact that You Didn't Have Your First Kiss Yet"
 
"I'm gonna have it one day and i'm pretty sure it won't be with a jerk like you." 
 
"Oh So you do admit that you still didn't have it. How come you had a boyfriend and he didn't kiss you at all? It doesn't make sense you know" 
 
"That because i-i"You stuttered. 
 
"What? Don't tell me you were ugly before" 
 
"Hey it's not your business." You frowned.
 
"Aish whatever let's just go down" 
 
"Fine" 
Then the both of kept glaring at each other before exiting the room. 
 
"You sure took long enough" Minho rolled his eyes to the two who just came downstairs. 
"Yeah and you say you weren't making out" Jonghyun added. 
"We weren't making out" you repeated with a sharp tone.
"Sure" all of them mocked. 
"Now come on let's go" Onew stood up the other followed. 
"To where?" You asked. 
"Key's house" he answered. 
"Oh" 
 
Jury POV 
 
i'm still insecure about going with five vampires alone moreover five boys. But in my point of view these people are nothing like vampires they are just like ither guys . 
But going alone with them still freaks me out.
 
"Come on let's change and go" Onew declared as soon as we entered Key house. 
 
Mm okay they left me alone in the living room. I'll just wait for them. 
In like 10 minutes they all came out.
Wow 
They're all wearing black outfits. They look so cool with the jackets and chains like they're going to shoot an MV or something. 
Totally the cool style but why they all dressed in black!! 
 
"So what do you think?" Taemin asked. Cutie Taemin is a long gone now all i see in front of me is a y beast.
 
"So cool" i answered. "Mm you took off your contact?" i asked  looking at there yellow eyes now. It send me shiver whenever i meet eyes with one of them. 
"Yes like finally i hate wearing those stupid contact" Jonghyun rubbed his eyes. 
 
Wait Onew eyes are .... 
 
"Wait Onew why didn't you take off your contact?" i asked confused that Onew eyes are still brown. 
"Oh i'm not wearing a contact" he casually answered. I looked at him in weird way 
 
Seriously he's a vampire right !!
 
"A lot of vampires have yellow eyes but not all of them" Key stated when be saw my confuse expression. 
"How so?" I turned my head to him. 
"In human world most of the people have brown eyes but there is some who have blue or green eyes. Same in vampire world the majority have yellow eyes but there is some who have brown eyes just like onew hyung" Key explained. 
"aha" i nodded in understanding. 
"Come on it's your time to change" Key said. "Take this and go to your house put it on and do your make up and hair okay" Key pushed a box to me.
"oookkkaaayyy" i said confuse holding the box in my hand.
"Try to finish fast and come here when you finish we'll be waiting" Jonghyun said. 
I just nodded and got out heading to my house. 
 
I opened the box and saw the outfit 
I went on to try it and it was so beautiful. I wonder where did they get this from? 
It was sparkling top with a really short skirt and a big belt in the middle and long net socks. 
High heel and some simple accessories. 
Really awesome i've never wore anything like this in my life. It so stylish 
I went to apply some lite make up and did my hair in a loose curl 
Done 
Wah now i look like i'm the one who's  going to shoot a video clip. Okay i think i kept them waiting for so long now. I checked one last time in the mirror and then got out.
 
Key POV
 
"Ugh what's taking her so long" Minho groaned. 
"She's a girl it's normal for her to take so long" Jonghyun sighed. 
"Look at us. We look like 5 gentlemen waiting for their date" onew laughed. 
Hh he's right it's kinda look like that. 
"Oh she's here" Taemin stood up from his seat. 
 
Jury slowly opened the door and entered the house with a shy smile on her face. Omg
 
Freeze
 
She look so ______. 
 
 Woooooow 
 
"Jury-ah you look so beautiful" Taemin clapped his hand together. 
"So hot" and with that Minho smacked Jonghyun head. She just smiled
 
"By the way where did you get this from? It look so expensive" she asked. 
"Oh don't mind that" Jonghyun waved his hand. 
"Okay let's go now" onew announced. 
"How will we get there?" she asked but no one bothered answering her. 
 
"I'll take her" i raised my hand. 
"Okay see you in a minute" Minho said before disappearing with the others. 
 
She kept looking at the place that they were just standing in with a mouth half open. 
"How- wh-" She started stuttering. 
 
"They just went. Come on let's go" I pulled her hand to make her stand next to me. 
"Nervous?" i asked she nodded. 
"Just trust me okay" She hesitated for a second then she nodded. 
I flashed her a smirk before wrapping my arm around her waist bringing her closer. She jumped a little and her cheeks turned tomato red. 
"Wh-what are you d-doing?" she stuttered. 
 
"Just trust me" i repeated looking directly in her eyes.
 
"Now hold on tight" 
 
"What?!" 
 
"Come on we're late already" 
She hesitatingly wrapped her arms around me.  Oh she actually did it
"I said tighter" and with that she squeezed me tight. 
A smile formed in my face for an unknown reason but it totally turned to a smirk realizing my current position with her. 
"Come on" then i disappeared with her. 
 
Author POV 
 
"Yeah i spotted them they went in her house and stayed there for some time then they went to Key house with her. She left key house with a box in her hand to return to it fully dressed in black" Kris said over the phone. 
 
"Saw she know?" The man in the other line said.
 
"Probably cuz i just peeked through the window and they're not there" Kris said.
 
"Okay good job" Gyungjun hang up the phone and turned around. 
 
"Sir that girl that i've told you about is still with them. My spy just spotted her wearing fully black cloths and going to key house and they dissapeared inside" Gyungjun said bowing. 
 
"So they brought her here. Not really smart thing to do but still no one will get near her if they said she's with them" the man looked outside the window with his back facing Gyungjun. 
 
Then he turned his head to his slave who is still bowing.
 
"I need you to get her from them before they make any step further" 
 
"Yes sir" Gyungjun bowed again before leaving the room. 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
Okay This Fic is turning to be a bit too Imaginary. I gotta keep things more real :P
 
Mm i luved your comments people. All of you mostly commented that you want more Jury Key alone moment. 
okay i'll try to make that happen Somehow xP no promises xD
 
Hope you like this chapter :))