First Date

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

"What is it?" i grapped an apple and took a small bite. 
"How about going back to the state with us?" 
And the apple fill of my hand. 
 
"WHAT?" It came out flatly due the shock i just received. 
"Darling think about it maybe you're not ready to live here in Korea yet" Mom said all kindly. 
"Mom i don't want to go back to the state" i said through gritted teeth. 
"Honey i don't think we can settle here yet. Our buisness is growing big and successful there and .." 
"Then go back to the state i can manage on my own really" 
 
"But Jury i .." 
 
"Mom i love it here. I have many friends and i-" 
"Honey i'm sorry" Mom cut me off and suddenly i had problem swallowing as my words got locked in my throat. 
"Dad!!" come on i want abck up. 
"We'll be leaving on Saturday" and those were the last words i heard before rushing to my room. 
 
I locked the door behind me. Key was there 
Standing near the window looking at me with worried eyes. He then opened his arm and i found myself running to him. I hugged him tightly knowing that i'll have to say goodbye to him on Saturday i didn't want to let go of him. 
Still though i didn't cry not yet anyway i was dull. 
I didn't find the situation is something to cry about anyway crying over this matter will prove i'm weak and i don't want him to think so. 
 
"You heard ?" i lifted my head to meet his eyes still hugging him. 
He nod and pushed away my fringe from my face.
"They want to take me cuz i'm not prepared to live on my own they think so because of the house and .." 
"Let's go out on a date" He cut me off with a smile on his face. "I know how down you're and i'm positive some fresh air will help you" He kept smiling which made me agree. I don't feel like going out but if our Saturday date is cancel better have it before i leave right. 
"Get ready i'll take you somewhere nice" then he disappeared just like that. 
 
For a minute i forgot about everything and got really high my mood twisted like that just by his simple word. 
I felt giddy. 
 i have a boyfriend and i'm going out with him now he make me feel better and i'm not planning on leaving him. I wanna go out and tell my parents those word but i can't now maybe later i'll actually tell them 
Cuz i know for sure i'm not going back with them.
 And my parents will only have to agree with it.
 
As i was getting ready i was humming a happy song an applying some light make up. I brushed my hair and put on a short silver skirt and a light blue top. 
I held my purse and went out of my room. I saw dad eyeing me with suspicious eyes
Weirdly he didn't ask me where i'm going he just said. 
 
"Be home by 10" 
I just nod and went out. Daddy don't talk much but he know me better than mom do. 
 
On my way out i thought i spotted someone standing in the end of the hallway if i weren't hallucinating i thought it was Aron with someone but then again no one is there. Maybe i'm starting to see things. 
Whatever 
 
As i was about to press the elevator button a hand reached for it before me. 
"Looking beautiful lady" i heard him say. 
"You're everywhere aren't you" i turned my head to him. 
"Looks like your mood already changed" He grinned i smiled. 
"Not completely but i'm better" i stepped in the elevator 
he followed. 
"Hey when did you change your cloths you were just in my room with you uniform?" i asked he chuckled. 
What i mean is that his house is far away no time for him to go there and come back this fast then again what do i know about vampires. But he look nice ;) with his jeans a white ferrari shirt kinda match with me. Lol look what i'm thinking
"Will you get it if i explained!" he raised a brow. 
"pass" i pouted he chuckled again. 
 
"Where are we going ?" i asked anxiously as we stepped out of the building. 
"You'll see. Now get in" He stopped in front of a black cool car and opened the door.
I opened my mouth eyeing Key then the car then key again. 
"Car?" I questioned. 
"Get in first" he pulled my wrist and pushed me lightly in. 
He closed the door and went to the driver seat. 
 
"YOU CAN DRIVE?" 
 
"You can't drive?!" He answered my question with another one. 
"No" 
"You're from the state. Everyone drive there how come you can't? " He mocked and started the engine. 
"I just didn't think about it" I answered truthfully. 
"I'll teach you one day" He said eyes on the road. 
"Aron said he will" Uh ooh why did i say that. 
"Did you really had to bring that up?" He frowned. 
 
"Is this Jonghyun car it's so cool" i said changing the topic. 
"What makes you think it's Jonghyun's" He raised a brow with a bit annoyed voice eyes still on the road. 
"It's because Jonghyun is rich and this car is fancy" I told the truth i mean have you seen the size of his house back in the party. 
"All the vampires are rich babe" He scoffed. 
"Really!! Then how come you live in a normal house beside i never saw driving this thing nor i've seen't near your house" I think he's bluffing just for me to think he's cool 
 
"First that house is precious to me and i luv living in it no need for a fancy house just to say i'm rich
Second I prefer walking instead of driving this thing and it always been in the garage. Have you ever checked my garage?!!" He turned his head briefly to me. 
Ok he have a point. 
I just choose to be silent over to answer him. He'll always have his way to beat me in talking anyway.
 
"Do i look that cool when i drive!!" he smirked. Now i've realized that i was staring at him for awhile
"N-no" I stuttered and looked a way. Gah stupid Jury 
 
"We're here" He announced and stopped the car. I plopped my eyes curious where are we. 
 
"An old neighborhood!!"
I said in disbelief. I expected a nice quite restaurant or a movie but this is place never even crossed my mind. 
"What do you know about seoul" He said as he got out of the car. 
Is this for real. He is kidding right!! 
He didn't even bother to come and open my door. Tsk not a gentleman
 
I've decided to accept the real deal and get out of the car. Quicken my pace to reach him cuz it seem that he has no intention to wait for me. 
"Next time you should tell me where are we going so that i choose my cloths better. I got dressed up for nothing" I pouted as i walked beside him. 
"What nothing ? What you wearing is okay" He eyed me from head to toe. 
Okay i admit i'm not wearing anything fancy but it still too much for this place. 
"But i don't know about your heels" He added. 
 
"Where are we going?" it's the 23 time i'm asking totally ignoring the sting in my feet. 
"Don't you get tired from repeating the same question" He kept walking his hands in his pockets ignoring the me dangling behind him. 
Aish that's it. 
 
I'm not moving from here untill he tell me where are we going. 
So i stopped he didn't
I kept glancing at his back he didn't stop
Maybe he didn't notice that i stopped 
I don't care i'm not moving 
"I'm not looking for you when you get lost" That comment of his is enough to make me stand again. "Beside there are a lot of gangs in the area" 
He didn't even turn to me. He didn't bother to look at me
What a jerk! 
 
I found myself trying to catch with him again. I grapped  his arm he finally bothered to look at me. 
He didn't speak though he just smirked. What's with the evil smirk!! 
 
Uh Oh STAIRS
 
Stairs *^* i can't see the end of those stairs.
 
"You're kidding right" I looked at him hoping that he'll say yes but nooooo he shook his head. 
"Where is this road leading ?" 
"You'll see" He started walking up. 
"Can't you just take me up?" I used aegyo and pleaded that he'll take my up with his Vampire power or anything. 
"You have legs missy" and he continued walking. Jerk 
Ahhhh jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk 
I hate him 
And i hate my heels right now. My innocent feet is dying in them. 
 
After what it seem like million year he finally stopped. What a ?
 
"Wooooooooooooooooooow" 
 
So beautiful this scene is breath taking it's SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL. 
 
Seoul 
 
What a beautiful charming city. The city lights are sparkling like piece of gold 
And you can see cars coming and going 
The reflection of the moonlight on the building windows 
Everything. You can see everything from here.
Now all that walking seem worth it 
 
"What do think?" Key sat down i followed and sat beside him. 
"Words can't even describe this" i answered still watching the city with awe. 
I felt Key hand crawling over mine but i didn't budge 
"I come here often when i'm down i just sit here alone and think it's always help" He said looking straight foreword
"That's why you brought me here!" i turned to him he turned in the same time. 
"You're the first girl i bring here." he looked up again
"It's my secret place so keep it a secret okay" 
I nodded eagerly. 
 
Then we just stayed silent . Thinking
I watch the city for a moment and steal some glances at Key the other moment. 
That's until he decided to speak 
 
"You're ..." He started and paused enough to grab my attention. 
 
"I'm not leaving" I immediately said. 
 
"I know that" He replied. 
"I know you"He continued. "but i don't know if your parents will let you do as you please or not" He sighed. 
 
"Don't worry about that" 
 
"Who said i am" He scoffed. 
 
I pulled my hand from under his and hit his shoulder lightly. And i thought we were having a true warm conversation. Ash
"Jerk" i muttered. 
"Girls hate Jerk boys right!" He said playfully with a kid tone. "Then maybe i should just leave" and he disappeared. 
OMG HE DISAPPEARED FOR REAL 
 
"Yaaaah" 
It's dark 
I'm alone 
"Kibuuuuuum" 
I'm scared
"Kibuuuuuuuum-ah" i'm panicking looking left and right. Man he did not just leave me alone just like before. 
"Kibum-ah" This last one came out like plea 
 
"What?" 
I turned upon hearing his voice and he was standing there. 
"Yaaah" I went to him and kicked him. 
"Ouch" he started jumping.
"How dare you leave me alone?" I think some tears formed in my eyes. No i'm not crying hold it hold it 
Why will i cry he's here i'm not alone i'm not scared anymore 
Okay 
Deep breath 
"I just went to buy some doebokki from the Ajumma down street. I thought you were hungry what the big deal" He explained. 
"You scared me" 
"What?" 
"I thought you left me" 
 
"Why'd you think that?" He grinned. Is he mocking me ??!
"Because you're s jerk" I spat those word bitterly. 
 
"Mark this" He came closer. "I'll never do that. Even if leave i'm always coming back" 
His words somehow easined my mood
"And if it scare you to be alone so much then i'm not leaving you again" 
 
He smiled. I didn't 
Oh wait i think it's ..
Yup my lips broke to a smile again. 
 
"See that any man can deceive you with words like this. Don't believe everything you hear" He went and sat leaving me dumbfounded. 
I thought he was being sincere for a moment
What can i say. 
"Yah give me my doebokki" i went and snatch it from his hand and stuff it in my mouth. 
"Slow down you eat like a pig" i decided to ignore his comment. 
 
"What time is it?" i asked. I don't wanna get grounded like a kid if i went home late. 
"9:20" 
"Let's go get some ice cream" I was about to jump up but my feet were null so i fell again. 
Key just laughed "You want ice cream that badly" and he laughed and laughed and laughed
"Instead of laughing can't you help me get up" i whined. 
"I don't feel like it" he shook his head like a stupid kid. 
"You're annoying" i pouted. 
 
 In no time  i felt his wet lips on mine 
 
Not for long though but you can still call it a kiss
Wait  i think my heart stopped beating in my chest just by this mere kiss. 
"Don't pout again. I'm warning you" He pointed and got up. 
 
 
Walking down the stairs with .. Wait scratch that i meant Key walking down the long stairs with me on his back. 
Yeah blame the heels. 
 
"If you happy and you know it clap your hand" okay i've been singing and clapping like a drunk person for awhile now.
"You like being on my back that much?" I can't really see his expression but i can tell he is smirking. 
"Yes" 
"You're heavy you know" He teased. 
"It's your fault that me feet hurt so bad" 
Then i rested my shin on his shoulder. he didn't say a word.
"To the ice cream booth" I pointed to nowhere specific. 
"What ice cream booth? There is no ice cream here." 
"Oh well then. But still you'll buy me ice cream" i rested my head again. 
He just let out a soft chuckle
 
"If my parents force me of leaving i'll run away." I started. "Will you take me in if i did" 
"They'll let you stay don't worry" 
"You didn't answer my question" I shot immediately.
He paused for a second the he spoke again.
 
"I won't" He answered. 
 
"Why not?" 
He didn't answer. In fact he totally ignored it like he didn't hear it. 
"Yah" Still he didn't bother. 
He stopped walking. 
I took the clue and jumped of his back. He started walking to the car i got in as well. 
"Regardless of that i'm still getting my ice cream" i pointed he smiled a drove 
 
Okay so i asked him i'll run away and if he will take me in if i did so
He said no 
I understand that .. Okay so i don't 
I mean i thought it was like the movies when the girl run away and live with the person she love so they'll live happily ever after. 
But looks like that's just in the movies. 
Still he have his reasons and it's not like i'll actually do it 
So i'm letting slide this time. 
 
"Which ice cream flavor do you like?" 
"Me Chocolaaattteee" i sang. 
"Okay wait here" He then got out and entered BR store. 
Woooh i'm craving for ice cream it's been awhile since i eat it. 
 
"Here you go" He handed me the ice cream. I looked at it with sparkling eyes
"Wow i never knew you like ice cream that much" He stated. 
"Hhh i even forgot i like it myself" I said. 
 
 
Kris POV
 
He ask me here to his apartment but he is too busy in his bedroom with a . Then again why am i here ?
I've been sitting in this couch for at least an hour still he didn't come out. 
He's enjoying himself maybe i should just go. 
No he'll kill me if i went he clearly ordered me to come and here i am But this is too much
Then  i heard a loud scream. I stood up immediately but i stopped when i realized what just happen inside their.
And here he come wearing his jeans and ed shirt showing his bare skin covered with xxxxx guess he really did enjoy himself the harsh way. 
"Clean the mess inside" He ordered. Poor girl. Guess it make since now why i'm here? 
"Yes sir. But i-" 
"Go on" He motioned for me to continue talking as he lazily laid on the couch. 
"Sir i think you should be careful have you seen the newspaper today" 
He shook his head like a kid. Seriously sometimes i do believe that he is a child. 
"The heiress of the Korean best hotel serious found dead in one of her father hotels" i repeated the headline of the newspaper i read today. 
"That's why i never bring them home. The one i just finished is a vampire too so don't worry she's not going to head the newspaper tomorrow" He smirked. 
"That's not what i-" i began but he cut me off
"Let's talk about you for a minute" He straighten himself and rested both of his elbows on his knee and tightled his head. 
"Son Na Young ha?" He raised a brow. What does he mea- wait uh ooh. "I thought you wanted to be a vampire why did you fall for a moron?" He look anything but happy right now. 
"I don't like h-her" i seriously don't what make him say so. 
"Don't deny it" He shot back. 
I swallowed. I'm telling the truth right. 
"After what we'll do to her friend Jury  you actually think she'll fall for you" 
"But i thought no one is supposed to know that i'm in this" i shot immediately not thinking of what i just blabbered. Wait oops 
Did i just admit. 
"Gotcha" He smirked.
"Hh okay listen lover boy You're not aloud to fall for her" He command. I don't have a choice but to agree. 
I really thought that i don't like her till this point. 
"Now clean that mess i'm tired i want to sleep" 
"Yes sir" i lowered my head. And went to his bedroom. 
The scene is nasty 
The blood the smell her neck everything is not in it place.
That tiny body of his is capable of doing the scariest thing in this world. 
Seriously
 
 
Jury POV 
 
The drive home was fun we kept talking about this and that. Chatting all the way till we reached. 
"Here we are" He said in a squeeze voice and ruffled my hair. 
"Yeah facing my parents" i muttered. 
I was about to get down but he held my rest. I looked up at him he was looking straight into my eyes. Omo is he going to ____. 
 
"have a good night" He let go of my rest with an evil smirk. He know exactly what i thought he'll do that jackass. 
i tried to brush it it off anyway. 
"You too good night" i smiled and got off. I went to the building knowing that he is waiting for me to get in. Then he left as soon as i stepped in. 
 
I sneaked in the house but dad caught me. 
"You just came" He said in his deep voice. 
"Yes" i looked around trying to find mom but she wasn't here maybe she already slept.
 
"I've talked to your mom." He started. "You can stay here in Korea for the meanwhile but you have to prove that you're capable of living alone. 
 
"Really !! really !! kyaaaaaaah thank you thank you thank you" 
 
And i ran and gave him a bear hug. Best father in the world
"And..." 
Oh he's about to continue. I straighten myself. 
 
"When you ever think about hiding your boyfriend in your room the next time try to keep it low" 
Uh ooh i'm in a BIG TROUBLE. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________
Is this fic getting lame ?! .___. Will i think 
but either way i ENJOYED writhing this chapter 
hope you enjoy it too ;)))