Meeting The Nerd

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

“Here we’re finally” your dad parked the car in front of a huge house.

“Wow really this is our new house” You pointed at the house in disbelief. “Why don’t you like it” Your mom looked at you. “Are you kidding me I love it” You rushed out of the car and into the house.

“Jury-ah your luggage” Your dad yelled but you were already inside the house.

“This is awesome” You jumped up and down. “But where’s my room?” You went outside the house to ask your parents.

“Mum where’s my room” You eagerly asked. “It’s upstairs the first one on the left” And hearing that you rushed upstairs without hesitate. “Oh this is beautiful exactly my style” You looked at your stylish room in awe. “I even have my own bathroom cool” Then you went and jumped on the bed. “I gotta tell Na young” You reached your phone and dialed her number.

“Hello” She said from the other line.

“Guess who arrived to Korea this morning” You were happily hopping in your bed.  “Really you arrived today. Kyaaa” She squealed. “How come you didn’t tell me you’re coming today?” She continued.

“I wanted to surprise you. I’m already in my house and guess what? It’s huge and my room is simply amazing” You said with a big smile on your face. “Yah Jung Jury give me the address I gotta come and visit” Then you gave her the address. “Ok I’ll come and visit but not today of course you’re tired. I’ll come tomorrow”

“Okay. By the way school starts on Monday right?” You asked playing with your hair’s. “Yeah first day on Monday” She answered. You better walk me to school because I don’t know the way. “Are you kidding of course I’ll walk you to school” You smiled at her answer. “I miss you” You said with a low tone.

“I miss you too. Okay you must be tired you need to rest. We’ll talk later bye”

“Ah bye Na young” Then you hang up. *knock knock* “Come in” You sat up from your bed.

“Here’s your luggage lazy. You forgot it outside” Your dad said as he putted the bags down. “Oh right sorry about that” You cheaply smile.

“Just organize your stuff and come down stairs your mom is making dinner now” Your dad said.

“Neh” You nod your head.  

After a half hour you finished organizing all of your stuff. “Finally! Now I have to take a shower” Then you head to the bathroom.

 

 

“Honey the dinner is ready.” Your mom called from downstairs. “Coming mother” You finished drying your hair then you went downstairs.

“Mm looks delicious” You said as you sat down the table.

“You must be hungry. Eat as much as you want” Your mom smiled at you and you smiled too. “Okay I will” You nodded.

“By the way Jury-ah” Your dad started and you looked at him with a full mouth.

“Your mom and I will leave next week back to the state.” He finished. “What?” You swallowed your food. “We have some business to take care off. We still haven’t finished some paper work” Your dad answered.

“Oh okay then. No problem” You smiled at them. *Assa this house is going to be mine alone. I can do whatever I want whenever I want* you thought.

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine alone” Your mom asked with worry eyes. “Sure mom don’t worry I’m a grown up girl now” You smiled at her.

“We can trust you right” She asked. “Of course you can” You immediately replied. *It’s true that I’ll have the house for myself but I’m truly gonna miss them* you thought.

“Ring Dong”

“Oh we have visitors. I wonder who it will be.” Your mom said as she went to open the door.

“Hello we’re your neighbors. We just came to say hi” A mid age women brightly smiled as she held a pie in her hand with a man next to her and a boy standing behind them.

“Oh hi come in” Your mom said as she took the pie from the women hand. “Honey they’re our neighbors” Your mom said. Your dad went and greeted them. You stood up and awkwardly bowed noticing that the boy kept staring at you. There was nothing special about him. He was wearing thick glasses and holding a book in his hand. *Nerd* You thought.

“Hello I’m Kim Kibum” He took your hand and shakes it. “Oh hi I’m Jung Jury” You awkwardly said from his sudden touch.

“Come and set” Your mom asked them and they all came and sat. Kibum sat crossed you. Which made you more awkward since he keep staring at you.

“So Kibum how old are you?” Your mom asked him. “I’m 17 years old” He answered. “Oh just like our Jury. You’re in the same age you should be friends” Your mom suggested. “Yeah of course” you put a weak smile on your face. *What tha? Seriously mom* you thought.

“How long have you been living here?” Your dad asked his dad.

“Oh actually we don’t live here.” He shook his head. “Right only our Kibum live in the next house alone. We came to visit him today and we thought about stopping by” His mom grinned. “So you’re originally from..” Your mom started. “Busan” His mom finished.

“Oh isn’t it hard for your son to live alone in a big house” Your mom asked. “Will we were really worried about him but we trust him” His mom smiled.

“Oh actually I’m pretty worry cuz Jury is going to live here alone for a while too” Your mom said.

“Oh don’t worries she’ll be okay just like our Kibum” His mom waved her hand.

“Yeah Mrs. Jung this area is very save” Kibum said. “I know but I can’t help but to worry about my little girl” She then pinched your cheek. “Mom stop it you’re embarrassing me” You muttered. Then you straitened up and looked at you food. *How can I eat when that nerd keep staring at me*

“So Kibum-sshi do you have any hobbies. I see you’re holding a book. Do you like reading?” You asked trying to break the awkward staring but you didn’t even bother to see his face.

 “Yes I do” He simply answered. “Okay” You awkwardly said cause you don’t have anything to say next.

“Okay we have to leave now it’s getting late” His mom clapped her hand together. Your family walked his family to the door.

“Nice to meet you all” Your dad said. “Yeah we should meet again when we comeback from the state” Your mom suggested. “Sure will see if we can visit Kibum again” His mom said. Then both of the families bowed and your dad closed the door when they went away.

“They seem like nice people” Your mom stated.

“Nerd” You muttered as you went upstairs to your room.

 

 

Key just went inside his house with his parents. “Oh so tiring to pretend that I’m a human this late at night” He took off his glasses and threw the book away. Then he turned around and snapped his finger and the two people who pretended to be his parents disappeared.

Then he went and sat on the sofa.

“This is going to be fun. Finally someone to play with. Jung Jury my new toy y and beautiful girl who live alone. And she actually think I’m a nerd” He grinned. “Perfect”

Then he did his hand in circle shape and looked through them as he watched toward your house more specifically to your room. He could clearly see through the walls when he do his hand in circle shape. He saw you yawning then you turned off the lights and went to bed.

“y” He his lips. “Okay time to actually have fun. Let’s go to the club” Then he stood up and disappeared.

 

 

__________________________________

 

Okay finished with the first update ;D. I know it's kinda lame

But it's only the beginning .. I have a lot of wild idea going in my mind.

~^^~ And i'll try to update ASAP