An Innocent Kiss

Socialites

YOUR POV

 

I was still in my deep sleep, when slowly, sounds of murmurs and gasps were heard from one corner of the room.

Ah...why is it so noisy?! I tried to go back to my sleep, but failed.

Soon, my body started to regained consciousness, and I felt immense pain on my back and on one of my hand. My head throbbed. I started to look at the unfamiliar surroundings when last night's memory starts to flood in. 

Ahh~~ So I fell asleep in jerk prince's house..and that too..inside his dining hall. Classy much.

I found our pretty jerk prince still fast asleep with the same position I had last night. I looked at his face, and found him making weird unreadable expression with his face. I let out a small laugh and took a picture of his sleeping figure and decide to use that picture for his caller ID. I laughed evilly.

We both are so going to suffer from body aches today.

I looked around my surroundings to find the source of my "alarm clock" today. So it was the maids... I looked at them and they immediately ran out of the room. Weird.

I tried to stretch but a side of my neck and back failed me. I grunted.Ugh

I fished out my phone to check the time, my phone reads 7.46 am. Ugh..it's still early. Should I go back home first to get a change of clothes. 

Right...I didn't bring my car here. I opened some messages from tons of directors, I ignored all of them and saw a message from Tao.

"Noona, we'll be going first. Take care^^ and have fun with your "fiancee" :p" 

That kid...I sighed and I've decided to be a generous CEO for today and started to reply all of the messages sent by the directors. 

See... I am..a very very kind boss. I nodded to myself.

Oh right, Tao.

"Tao...hope you'll survive your own schedule for this week. *^^* And please take care of my schedules and uncle's schedules as well^^ Muahahhaaha" 

*message sent* I grinned happily.

After half an hour of doing simply nothing, a groggy jerk prince finally woke up from his dreamland. He grunted grumpily and started to massage his arm, neck and back as the pain kicks in.

"Ugh..my back..." He grunted as he tried to stretch too. 

"Aahh~~ !!" He let out a low scream

"Crazy ahjumma what are you doing here?!" Ah..ahjumma?! I scoffed

"Look here jerk prince. This so called "crazy ahjumma" is now your fiancee."

"Ah..right..I just remembered last night's incident. Sorry."

I gave him a fake smile. In which he gladly return.

"Why are you still here?"

"...I got no car..."

"HAHAHA!!" He let out a loud laugh.

I sighed...c'mmon In Hee..Its only a pride. Ask. him.

"Uumm..can..you..drop me off at my place..first?please..?" I asked with an awkward smile on my face while my right hand rubs the back of my neck.

"Sure. I'm such a generous person you know? This is the second time that I actually saved you" He said with his infamous smirk.

"Thank..you....?"

"Welcome, I'll be going up to take a shower first, then we'll head to your place."

"Sure..and thank you..once again"  She smiled meekly

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

Jae Joong went out of the dining hall and went straight to his room to take a shower.

On the other hand, In Hee is still in the dining room, tapping her fingers on the table, waiting impatiently. 

She stood up, the she sat back again, up and down and up and down. 

She looked at her phone to see if there are new notifications, but none.

She tried to play some games, but she wasn't in the mood to play any.

She thought of calling the guys, but then again, those sleepy heads are probably still asleep.

So she went back on tapping the table with her slender fingers.

She let out a frustrated sigh. What's taking him so long?! She thought,

Finally, she decide to plug in her earphones and started to turn on the song "insa". That song always sooths her nerves.

She stood up and walk towards the huge window of the dining hall, and decide to take in the majestic view of the french garden. It was beautiful. Roses, tulips and lilies are growing beautifully in the garden along with the sculptured lush green trees and grass. She liked it. The weather is sunny, and the morning fresh sun warms up her heart. She hummed to the music.

After that song she decide to turn on "illa illa", "beautiful day" "cafe latte" and all other accoustic songs and tried to patiently wait for him.

After a good one hour, he finally emerge into the dining room.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

I entered the dining room to find her back facing me, while she face the huge french window.

"Let's go" I said

She didn't budge, I frowned.

Then I heard her humming to some songs, while her head sways to the left and right. So she's listening to her iphone.

She looked so peaceful so I decide to not disturb her. I leaned on one of the door frame, and watch her. She's beautiful, I nodded to myself. Long slender legs, milky white skin, and her back figure looks good to me, I thought as I smiled to myself.

Suddenly she turned around and she was startled to see me leaning on the door frame.

"Oh! You're done?" She asked while she jumped a little.

I was startled when she suddenly turn around and face me. I jumped a little, but still managed to regained my composure and put a bored look on my face. 

From the way she asked, she probably didn't realized that I was watching her right? I sighed in relief.

"Uh huh" I said in a flat tone.

"Why didn't you call me? How long have you been standing there?" She asked

"I did call you, but since you were too busy in your own little world you didn't hear me, so I decided to wait for you" I shrugged, with a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry..." She muttered in a low voice

"Let's go, we have a busy day today" I said while walking out of the room

 

YOUR POV

 

Jae Joong walked out of the room. I quickly turned my music off and grab my clutch to follow him out.  I ran out so that I could catch up with him.

Arrogant jerk.

He get in to his white maserati.

I followed him in.

Once we are in the car, an awkward silence filled the space. I decide to look over the window to avoid the awkwardness.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He suddenly blurted out of nowhere.

"What??..Ah....no..I don't, what about you? I saw you with a girl before" I asked back

"For now, I only have a two days fiancee. And I broke up with her." He said with a smile, while facing her.

"Oh...I see.." 

Once again, an awkward silence filled the room. After a few minutes, they finally arrived in the Hwang residence. 

I sighed in relief.

"Thanks.." I smiled

"Let's get in, you can wait in the living room if you want to. Or do you want to have breakfast? I can ask the chefs to prepare it for you." I asked awkwardly.

"We'll eat outside, we need to create a loving image remember" He said, kind of annoyed.

"Fine then, just wait in the living room."

I walked him to the living room, and left him there, I quickly ran down the corridor and up the stairs and head to my room.

While I was taking off my shoes, my phone beeped. I opened the message to see that it was jerk prince who sent the message. "Wear something similar" It said.

What clothes did he wore again? I tried to remember. Ah, pink tee and black jeans... 

"Cool" I replied

I head straight to the bathroom, and started to take a quick shower. Once I'm done, I dried my hair and put some volume in it. Then I put a light make up on, with only eye liner, a little blush, mascara and a light shade of lipstick.

I took out a simple oversized pink tee and a short black jeans.I took out my white converse shoes, and decided to go with my white MCM backpack. I wore a Marc by Marc Jacobs white watch with the same hot pink design inside the watch. I took black necklace with a white feather pendant. I took my Gucci sunglasses and head to the living room.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

I messaged her to wear a similar outfit to mine, so that people will realized how "loving" we are. And we're not even celebrities.

I waited for her in the living room. Her house is really big, with a Mediterannean design. The living room is classy. It have huge french windows to let the sun in, while the furnitures are quite modern and contemporer, but it still managed to maintained it's class.

She came in to the living room while panting, I looked at her oddly and raised one brow. Did she just had a marathon?

I guess she was rushing. She did wear a similar outfit to mine. I frowned at her shorts. It's wayyy too short. Yes, I usually like to see my "babies" wearing short ty outfits. But no, I don't like her in one, she does look good in it, but I don't know, I don't want her to wear something like that.

"Change your shorts." I said shortly

She bent her body downwards and have both of her hands on her knees, while she was still breathing hard.

She looked up.

"Why? You're.. also... wearing black.. pants." She replied.Still gasping for air. And still panting. 

"It's too short" I replied with a cold glare

She raised one brow, now her face looked annoyed.

"Its not, a short is called a short for a reason Jae Joong-shi" She retorted with a glare.

"Change it or we're not going anywhere today." I replied curtly. She grunted. I smirked.

"Ugh, fine, what's with you anyway..your "girlfriends" are barely wearing any clothes." She muttered as she walked back to her room.

True, but since you're not my "girlfriends" I don't like you in one. I reasoned to myself.

 

YOUR POV

 

This house, is definitely too big, I did another lap of running from the living room to the stairs and finally to my room. I panted. Again.

WHAT'S WITH HIM ANYWAY?! His "girlfriend" was almost , and from the way I see it, he was clearly enjoying it. I grunted. 

I decide to wear a long blue ripped skinny jeans, and head down once again.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

She entered the living room, once again, still panting. What's with her and panting anyways.

"There..happy??" She muttered grumpily.

"Looks better" I said as I rolled my eyes at her attitude. Crazy grumpy ahjumma.

See..it looked better. I shrugged to myself. Her hair are now tied in a messy bun.

"Let's go" I said as I walked out of the living room with her tailing silently behind me.

We head out from her house. "Do you want to eat something first?" I asked

"Yea" She replied shortly

"Kay then, we'll stop in a cafe" I said, she just nodded and smiled.

Her estate...is big,no huge. It is secluded from the rest of the world. It took us half an hour to reach the city . While I was driving around Gyeonggi do, I saw this vintage cafe.

"How about this cafe?" I asked 

"Looks good to me" She smiled

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded in return.

I stepped down from the car and opened the car door for her. She stepped down, and I carried her bag. I'm such a gentleman. We walked inside the cafe and put one of my hand around her waist. She stiffened on the action. I shrugged.

Everyone eyed us, some even took pictures of us...ugh..why are we so famous again? The saleslady in the counter tried to give me some seductive move. I raised one brow, that's an old trick honey. We ordered our foods and drinks.

We walked to get a seat near the window, and I pulled a chair for her. I sat beside her. My hand still encircling her waist. Before our orders are even served, tons of hungry papparazzi stood in front of the window.

 

YOUR POV

 

I raised one brow. They sure are fast. I rolled my eyes, I can't even eat outside peacefully these days. I grunted. Then I remember the fact that we need to act "lovingly". I fixed his bangs and played with his free hand. It was awkward. 

His hand is now on my waist. And...yea..my heart kind of did a back flip. I can't feel like this. This is strictly businnes In Hee. Remember that.

Our orders finally came up, I ate my sandwich, and fed him some of my sandwich, in which he gladly took it. We tried to smile, especially him as his face was the one facing the camera in front. He brushed some things off my lips. 

We should be awarded an emmy for this.

But I must admit, he's very smooth with his actions, I guess he's a player afterall. 

 

NARRAOR'S POV

The two left the cafe once they're done with their "breakfast". They headed to his car, his arms still around her proctectively as they tried to get away from the papparazzis.

Once they get into the car, both parties let out a deep breath. He sped off right away. 

He the radio in his car, she raised a brow.

"We need to listen to the feedback" He said. She nodded.

"Grandpa said, if this political marriage thing is leaked, then we're both doomed" He said again, she didn't utter a single word.

"After the sudden announcement of the marriage between Hwang In Hee from Hwang corperation and Kim Jae Joong from the Kim Corporation, the couple was seen enjoying their breakfast in a cute vintage cafe near Ms Hwang's house. Both were seen to be very loving and caring about each other." And with that, I turned the radio off.

"We succeed the breakfast thing" She finally said

He smirked "Of course, I'm Kim Jae Joong" 

She rolled her eyes. 

The couple are seen inside a famous jewerly store in Kangnam.People recognizes them, a lot of murmurs are heard, and a lot of camera sounds too.

They have their sunglasses on and started to walk inside the shop, people bowed to them and led them into a VIP room. Samples were shown, and they tried dozens of rings, but nothing in particular catches their attention.

Both sighed in frustration.

The manager brought out some more rings, and one in particular catches her attention. The ring was different. It was unique.

It wasn't white and it doesn't have a big diamond on top of it, it was something out of the ordinary. Just like them.

She took the ring out, and examines it.

The ring is shaped into a flower. It was a combination of blue saphhire, yellow diamonds and white diamonds, it have a white gold band.

"It's pretty" She heard him say

"Yes it is"

"Can I see the male's design for this ring?" He asked the manager

"Yes sir"

The male ring is a little bit different from the female's. Instead of having one big flower as the design, there are tiny flowers which are encrusted into a gold white ring. There are around five flowers in the ring.

"The male's design looks good too" He commented.

"Sir, are you sure about this?" The manager asked.

"Yes, I am, is there a problem?"

"No, its not that there is a problem with the ring itself. But from my past experience, I have a lot of customers who liked the ring, but none of them bought the ring, because it didn't look and feel like a wedding ring, when it is actually a wedding ring. They said that it's too extraordinare and didn't look sacred enough."

"We're not even an ordinary couple to begin with" The female muttered under her breath, but was loud enough for Jae Joong to hear.

"Yes, indeed. We're not an ordinary couple to begin with. We stand out from the crowd. We're different" He smiled to the manager.

"We'll take this" He said.

"Ye...Yes..sir" He gave him his credit card and paid for it directly. 

"Thanks..for letting me choose in the end" She whispered

"Aniya...I liked it too,, that's why I chosed that ring. It got a strong character" He replied with a warm smile. She smiled back.

The two exits the shop and went in to his car.

 

YOUR POV

I was really happy when he agreed to buy the ring without me asking him. It was really generous of him. We went into his car and started to head to a wedding shop which harabeoji messaged me earlier.

The shop...was huge...

Jae Joong stopped the engine and went out of the car, he then opened the door for me and we walked in to the shop.

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

"You've arrived, young miss, sir." The lady bowed and said

You were too enchanted by the rows and rows of beautiful wedding dresses to even hear what she was saying. Your eyes shine in happiness you are like a little kid who went inside a big candy store. 

Yes, the young heiress is THAT happy, so happy that she forgot that this was an arranged marriage.

"The President have chose a dress for you, please come with me" The lady said again.

The Young Heiress was still in her dreamland until her "fiancee" brought her back to earth by nudging her.

"Ah..yes.." She didn't even hear what she said, but judging by the walking saleslady, she knows what she meant. She quickly follow her to the....dressing room.

 

YOUR POV

"It's so pretty" you commented to the room. The room is an all white room, with some mirrors, and a princess themed room. You suddenly felt nervous. Something you don't often feel. 

You were told to open your clothes, and you did what you're told to do. Then the saleslady and some more people put me into the wedding gown. It was pretty. I felt like a medieval princess with the corset on and the room theme. My heart is pounding so hard that it feels like it's going to burst any moment now. And when the final zip was pulled, I turn around to look at myself in the mirror.

I'm shocked. This person...standing in front of the mirror is..me?? Yes, I've put on tons of gowns since I was basically a toddler. But this gown felt different. Like it was my first time to actually look at myself wearing a gown.

I looked at the dress I'm wearing. Its more simple than the usual wedding gown thing. It doesn't have that huge cinderella type of skirt, and the model itself is quite modern.

The dress is a pure white, one shouldered, silk dress. The top part have a lot of layers of fabric but it still managed to look thin and not over the top the layering continued until it reached a little below my hip, after the layering there is a line flowers made with the same fabric and colour, and after that the skirt flowed freely with little turns here and there, and also, there are smaller flowers attached to one of my shoulders.

They opened the white curtain to exposed me to the rest of the shop. I saw Jae Joong sitting in one of the sofas in front of me, and I saw his expression changed. Do I look that bad? Will he like it? Don't I fit in this dress?

But then again, why would he care? We're roomies and we're business partners, that's all to that. Get a hold of yourself Hee.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

The curtain slide open to reveal the crazy ahjumma. When the curtain finally reveals her, my jaw dropped, my heart pace fasten by at least a hundred times, wedding bells are ringing all over my head, my lips went dry.

She was wearing an all white dress and the dress hugged her figure perfectly, it wasn't too open nor was it too conservative, it was just..right. She looked stunning in that dress, she wore the dress, the sunlight and the light from the store illuminates her face beautifully. 

"You..look..beautiful..." I managed to blurt it out. She truly did

She smiled and looked down in return "...Thanks..."

"It'll do with this" He finally said 

"There's no need to try on other dresses, this one looks perfect by itself" He said

"Yes, it fits her body well, the president himself chose this outfit, I guess this dress is made for her."

"The groom, it's your turn to try on the suit, the president chose"

"Ah..yes.."

I followed her to the other fitting room.

 

YOUR POV

He said..I looked beautiful...I looked beautiful...I let out a girly smile and I felt my cheeks reddened.

Then once again, the harsh reality hit me on the face...I sighed. I changed to my own clothes and went out of the fitting room. I waited on the sofa when his phone ring.

"IN HEE YA~~" He shouted from the fitting room.

In Hee ya? When did we get so close?

"WHAT?" I hollered back.

"PICK UP MY PHONE PLEASE"

Seriously?

"OK"

"Hello?" I answered

"YYAAA~~!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!" The other line shouted at me. It's a girl. I have to literally take the phone from my ear.

Who is this girl crazy?! I looked at the screen. Its a number, with no name. I sighed.

"Who are you?" I asked back

"I'm Jae Joong's oopa girlfriend" She said proudly.

"Oh really? How come your number is not saved in his phone then?" I asked, challenging her

"What? That's not possible, I..I...added the number myself!!!!" She shouted, again

Ugh, my ear.

"Agasshi, for your information, there's a delete option in his phone, so..now, would you be kind enough to tell me what's your name and what message you want to convey to him, so I could help you out and pass the message on?" I asked, with a calm soft voice. 

This type of voices, scares people out the most. If you shout back at them, they won't feel scared, but if you're calm at them, it..intimidates them somehow.

"Tell him, this is Min Ji jagi calling, and ask him why is he engaged with that bit**!!" She asked, her voice started to crack as she sobs

"Ok then, and honey, this is the so-called "bit**" that's answering." With that, I ended the call.

Just in time, he reveals himself from the fitting room. He got a white tux on, white a white silvery neck tie, and a white pants. He looked like an angel with that brown hair of his.

"How do I look?" He aseked while fidgeting in his outfit.

"You look great" I smiled

He really does.

I broke away from my trance and shook my head.

"Oh, right, the caller just now was called min ji" I said

"Who is she...??" He asked me back. I face palmed myself

"Your....old..jagi..?" 

"Min Ji..?? I don't remember her face...." He muttered

"So...outfits are done right??" He asked

"Yuupp" I grinned back at him.

The curtain closes once again, signalling that he's changing back to his usual outfit.

He went out from the dressing room minutes later, and paid for the outfits in cheque.

"Send the dress to the Hwang household and send the tux to the Kim household." He said emotionlessly.

and with that we're good to go.

We step out of the shop and into the car.

When we're finally inside, "She asked me to ask you, why are you engaged to me" she shrugged as she put on her seatbelt.

"What did you answer her?" He asked.

"I said I'll convey the message to you" 

"Oh well, there's no need to call her back, now..we need to go for the interview with High Style magazine and some TV broadcast stations right?"

"Yuup, and then we're free" I said while grinning

 

JAEJOONG'S POV
 

Who is Min Ji..?? It's such a common name that its hard to know how she looks like. Why do I get engaged with her? For my stock prices to go up I guess? And so that I'll get my inheritance.

We head to a studio in central Seoul. People greeted us and ask us to change our clothes since some broadcasting stations are going to come and broadcast it live.

This must be a work of either her grandfather or my grandfather. They're making a very big deal out of a single marriage. What's next? Put us on some reality shows?! Ugh.

I got dressed up in a dark gray blazer, black shirt, black pants. I used a black hermes belt and a black Gucci shoes. I put on my Bvlgari rings and a cross necklace.

 

I saw her coming out from the dressing room all dressed up. She got her brown hair down and is in a loose curl. She wore a smokey light make up with a glossy red lips. She wore a black low cut dress and a Laboutin shoes. She wore a gold bvlgari necklace which stops right before her cut ends. She wore some two cartier bangles and around three rings are placed on her finger.

   

We were told to be seated on the set and we did as we were told.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

The two of them sat uncomfortably on the set. Jae Joong gave In Hee his blazer so that she won't feel cold in the freezing studio.

More interviewers started to pile into the studio. And after a few minutes, In Hee returned the blazer back to Jae Joong and the interview starts. 

One of his hand encricles her shoulders as the interview proceeds.

 

YOUR POV

 

Thank God, he encircles his hands to my shoulders, at least some heat is radiated from his body and his hand. This place is freezing cold and I'm wearing a thin sleeveless dress.Great.

"Ms Hwang, where did you two first meet each other?" The interviewer asked

"Uumm, we first met in a restaurant" I answered truthfully.

"Then when was the first time you guys meet each other?" 

"Two to three years ago" This time Jae Joong is the one who answered the question

"When did you two started to meet each other" 

"Two years ago" I blurted out

And the questions goes on and on.

He would hold my hand and I would "dust" some dirt off. These kind of gestures actually makes the interview more natural.

"In the past two years, how come you two are reported with all sorts of different scandals?"

"There will always be some fights in a relationship. We fought, went through several broke ups, got to the public eye to piss each other off, then we realized how much we miss each other and get back together. And in some of the scandals, the people with us are actually our close friends which the public mistakenly take as our partners." He lied.

"Then why did you choose to marry Ms Hwang even after so many break ups and reconciliation?"

"Because its her" was his only answer.

"Ms Hwang what was your reaction when he comes out with another woman during your break up times"

"At first, I was shocked. How did he recover this fast?So, he never cared for me?" And this cause the whole set to burst into laughter.

"But then, I realized that everytime we broke up, he'll do the same trick all over again, so, I started to adapt to his behaviour, and in the end, what matters most is the heart. So let's say that he went out with some random girl to stir some scandal up, I know that I still have his heart" I said as I followed the script.

"Ms Hwang, to you, what kind of person is Mr Kim"

"A guy who suddenly pops into my life, and he slowly became a huge part of me" I answered.

And finally we're done!

We posed for some pictures and all, and the crew suddenly ask us to do a kiss.

This wasn't in the script. I looked at him, and he looked at the crew  who nods in return. 

He sighed.

"It's not your first kiss right?" He asked

I was shocked with his question. He's actually going to do it.

"No.."

"Close your eyes" He demanded.

I did as I was told, and I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was gentle and simple, and his lips was soft. He ended the kiss, and I opened my eyes. My mind went blank, half from shock and half from embarrasment, my heart felt like an exploding fire works, millions of thoughts went into my mind.

After the kiss, we were told that the interview have finally ended and we're allowed to go home.

The car ride was really awkward, it was even more awkward than today's ride in the morning. I kept on biting my lower lips, and I don't even dare to look at his face.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

The...

Kiss....

I never felt this way about  a kiss. It was usually a hot and passionate one, but the kiss just now..felt so..innocent and pure...

I never felt awkward about a kiss before, but this time, the awkwardness is killing me. What did she feel? 

ARGH Jae, stop. it.

I dropped her at her house. She get off and bowed, I return her bow with a nod, and I sped off.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here you go:)

I'm so into urban zakapa's just the two of us these days, does anyone like that song too? o.o