Love and Hate

Socialites

 

JAE JOONG’S POV

 

I nudged her several times as we reached the house.

She didn’t respond.

I sighed.

I went out of the car and open her car door. I opened her seat belt and toss the teddy away to the back.

She immediately hugs my waist and leans her head on my chest like I’m some kind of her new found teddy.

I was surprised at first as the contact again sent me a wave of electricity through out my body but quickly softens as I felt her head snuggling looking for the perfect position, while my hand started to unconsciously make its own way to her hair, combing them lightly.

She moves her head sideways so I can now see her carefree sleeping face.

I combed her hair some more as a smile lit up her already carefree face.

I smiled.

I like the fact that she likes that, I thought as a grin started to form on my lips.

This girl intrigues me in the most impossible way.

I tugged a lock of her hair behind her ears and she immediately snuggles to my waist some more like a smiling fluffy kitten.

But my face quickly fell as she releases her grasp on my waist.

Why?

She usually likes that though.

She always threw her teddy somewhere during the night and she would wake a light sleeper like me with her cuddling, and I would just have to watch her sleep and be her nanny for that night or every night until myself fell asleep.

I pouted.

I carried her up, in bridal style of course to our room and placed her down softly.

I gave her the teddy that’s lying on the middle of the bed.

She quickly cuddles with it as well.

And yes, I just took a picture of her sleeping figure, again.

Why am I even doing all this?

I shook my head.

I should really change the passcode of my phone so that those dorks won’t be able to open it and make fun of me.

She blew a raspberry in her sleep and threw the bear away.

I pity that bear a lot.

I picked the bear up and gave it to her again, you know, just in case.

But she threw it away again.

I guess she feels hot.

She moves into another sleeping position and she’s now facing me, with a huge pout.

I crouched down and look at her again.

I look at her from her forehead to her nose, moving my gaze towards both sides of her cheeks and then stopping my gaze at her lips.

Pink reddish watery lips, not to mention how plump and full they are.

I kept on looking at her lips, studying them. I’ve never actually examined at a woman’s lips before, but judging from the thickness and all, it must feel really good to kiss her, not kiss kiss, but kiss kiss.

I move my finger to her lips, lightly brushing past them.

The good news is, this kid is a heavy sleeper, she won’t even feel a thing.

My face unconsciously inched closer towards her, holding my breaths for a few moments before inching closer even more.

I started to close my eyes slowly, fluttering them open once in a while to see if she have moved, I lean further in and when I was a centimeter close to her lips, she just have to move to the other direction.

I immediately retreat and sat on the floor for some time…

Thinking.

What the hell was I trying to do before?

I remembered inching closer to her, but just what the hell was my body trying to do?

I closed both of my eyes and took a deep breath.

You’ve finally gone insane huh? A voice said from the back of my mind.

I nodded tiredly.

Why did I do that?

What if she didn’t move at that time?

Would we have kissed?

How would that felt like?

Stop it Jae. The voice from the back of my head echoed once more.

But that would’ve felt really great. Another voice whispered.

The wedding kiss was really fluttering.

So fluttering that butterflies were coming out from my stomach.

While the small kiss on the shoot was…out of the ordinary…

So simple, so small, so…unlike my kissing style, but that actually sent me to heaven.

A baby like kiss?

An innocent kiss?

That feeling when her soft lips brushed against my own lips, a simple that gave me a jest of electricity.

Kim Jae Joong quit it!! The voice from the back of my head shouted.

Yeah..I should stop this shouldn’t I?

I shook my head as I went to the bathroom to take a shower for my mind.

Kim Jae Joong, what’s happening to you?

I closed my eyes, but the only thing that keeps on popping is her face.

The way she’ll react to certain things, the kid like her, the weird and random her, everything just flows back like running water, creeping its way into my head.

I opened my eyes in realization that closing them will only make thing worst.

I scratched my head in annoyance.

Took a quick shower as I rushed for my macbook, looking for answers.

I searched through naver, reading blogs and articles for whatever I’m feeling.

They said that I may be in love with my wife.

Nah, wrong answer, Kim Jae Joong doesn’t fall in love.

Then the other answer suggested that I haven’t been in contact with women for a really long time, that the urge that I’m feeling is normal for a guy in my age.

Maybe true.

Might as well try the second one.

Plus, I really do need to ease my mind out.

I changed my clothes, wearing a simple white washed jeans with white tee and a topped it off with a black blazer.

My mind is kind of reluctant on going, I don’t even feel like calling the guys, because in the end, they’ll eventually nag me like there’s no tomorrow.

I sighed as I tiredly dragged my feet out of the room.

I closed the door, and immediately I feel like I’ve been hit by a wave of guilt.

I swallowed hard, hoping that my saliva would somehow washes the guilt away.

I took another deep breath and went out of the house.

I reached the club but I just don’t feel like coming down, instead I just sat inside my white Maserati, gripping hard on the steer while my inner self tries hard to gather enough will to enter the club.

Great.

Why is Kim Jae Joong like this?

No matter how bad things were, I would always have the mood to enter the club.

Why am I changing?

Its like Kim Jae Joong is no longer Kim Jae Joong.

Did the kid even wake up yet?

I closed my eyes once again and took a deep breath.

I enter the club with a heavy and guilty heart.

As I enter I saw the girls looking at me, most of them batting their eye lashes while the rest are already me inside their minds.

While I just walk past through them without much care.

I sat down on one of the stools and ordered a shot of tequila.

Yeah, I forgot the taste of alcohol already.

I saw a girl approaches me and I immediately smirked.

Lowly people will always be low.

She sat down beside me, trying to flirt, while I raise my brow in amusement.

Not because of the girl, but rather because of the me who doesn't even have a slight interest to flirt back with her.

I just nod at whatever she’s saying, none of them actually seeps into my head.

All I can think of is whether the kid is awake or not.

Did she look for me or not.

I kept on looking at my phone, but there’s no new notification.

I sighed.

Is she angry at me already?

She should’ve at least given me a single call.

Or maybe she’s busy hugging and tossing her own bear.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I woke up the next morning to find an empty bed beside me.

Where did he go?

I looked for him all around the house, even to the areas that he seldom visits.

When I can’t found him, I finally call my butler.

“Do you know where Jae Joong is?” I asked through the phone.

“No, ma’am, according to the CCTV he left the house since nine last night and haven’t returned until now”

“Oh…” I said with deflated shoulders.

I sighed and pouted.

I looked around and realized that my world is now very empty without him.

I’m so used to have him pestering around me that I suddenly feel that something is missing with the phrase “he’s out”.

On second note, where did he go?

I called him several times but he didn’t answer, while his other phone is off.

Nothing bad happened to him right?

If he was kidnapped then they would’ve ask something by now right? I thought as I bit my bottom lip clutching onto the phone tightly.

What if he’s in an accident? But the hospital would’ve called me as well right?

I’m his wife, I’ll be the first person to get the phone call.

Ah, right, Chang Min oppa, those five guys could be together.

But he said not to get close to him.

But this is kind of urgent so he should allow it right?

“Yoboseyo” I called.

“Oh, hey”

“Oppa, is Jae Joong with you?” I asked.

“Ani”

“Then is he with the other guys?”

“Ani, last night I was together with the guys, we wanted to call him as well but he didn’t pick up his phone, so I thought that he was with you. He didn’t leave you any note?” He asked.

“Ani oebso” I said, worried.

“Ma’am there’s a packet for you” The maid said softly.

I nodded and asked her to put it on the living room table.

“Do you want me to find him?”

“If you could”

“Arrasso”

“Sorry to bother you oppa”

“You owe me a meal okay?”

“Yes sir”

We ended the call a few moments later.

I walked towards the living room to open the brown file.

No sender address.

I raised my brow.

This packet doesn’t have a nice smell onto it.

I asked the maid for the letter knife and cut through the file once I got the knife.

Inside the packet is another packet wrapped with newspaper.

Okay…this is getting weirder.

This isn’t a bomb right? I thought as I shake the packet hoping to hear some unwanted sounds and throw it before it could even explode.

Thankfully, there’s no such voice, and from the looks if it the inside is quiet dense.

I cut through the newspaper and immediately a stack of photos dropped onto the table.

I took a picture of it and met my husband inside the photo.

I looked at the date it reads “5th October 2012”

So…this was taken last night right?

I sighed; somehow my insides don’t feel all that well.

I took another picture to have him hugging a girl, the next one drinking with her, dancing…rather ally inside the club.

I kept on looking through the picture, while my expression darkens with every passing picture.

I stopped looking through the pictures when I saw a picture of him and some girl kissing in a corridor of a club.

Why is he being like this all of a sudden?

And suddenly tons of questions explodes inside my head.

My heart fell, and then slowly crawls back into its own position just so that an invisible hand could squeeze it.

Is it because of me?

Why is he being like that with another woman?

Why did he leave me for her?

Who is she?

Who is she to make him leave me at night and be with her all night long?

What the hell is she anyway?

Shouldn’t he at least give me like some kind of a notice before?

And why am I even reacting this way?!

Why do I even care for her?

So I was worrying over nothing huh? I scoffed as a dark side smirk is quickly forming on the sides of my lips.

I was worrying myself early in the morning thinking that he might be stranded somewhere but it looks like he is damn well and fine.

In fact, he has never been this well.

Why did I even look for him?

So I’m the only one that has been enjoying myself huh?

Right, I’m only his business partner, that’s why.

While that girl in the picture isn’t his business partner.

He only needs me for his work.

Like yesterday, helping him for his work.

In the end, I’m only a trophy wife huh?

A wife that he would bring to all occasions, a wife for him to show off, a beauty that’s used for some kind of a gallery for all to see the glory of his family.

Now I’m wondering why did he hate his dad so much?

He’s not much different.

The more I question myself the more frustrated I got.

So frustrated that I started to crumple the edge of the photos while hot tears are starting to form on the rim of my eyes.

No wait, why am I crying?

Why am I angry?

And why does he occupies so much of my world while I get so less of his world.

More questions trails off but the last one hit my head pretty hard.

Am I being jealous?

.

No.

If I’m jealous then does that make me like him?

No.

I don’t like him.

I feel betrayed.

Yeah that’s all, but why?

I hear footsteps getting closer and closer to the living room.

Its not a woman, it doesn’t sound like a woman’s heels.

Then it must be a man.

Huh.

Looks like the jerk is finally here to show his face up.

He opens the door while I glare to whoever is coming into the room.

“You’re up” he stated nervously.

“It’s late already, of course I’m up” I stated dryly, eyes still stabbing daggers into him.

He walked closer and took the pictures.

I glared at him with tearful eyes.

“Did you ask a guy to follow me?”

“How? In my dreams?”

“Did you or did you not” He asked, now he’s the one who’s angrier than I am.

I scoffed in disbelief.

“You know what Kim Jae Joong? You’re seriously a jerk. Did I follow you or not?! Why would I? To get these?!” I shouted, throwing him the pictures at the same time, bursting into more tears.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

 

How on earth did these pictures come flying into the house then?

“I was worried for you early in the morning okay? The butler said you didn’t come home since last night, I thought you were eaten by the bears or something, but I guess you were having the time of your life huh? I was talking on the phone, and this…this…parcel came with all these pictures inside, and then you came and asked me did I follow you?! Jerk” She cried.

And just then, a wave of new guilt alongside with the old guilt came back to haunt me.

I sighed.

.

I messed up.

Big time.

She was only worrying for me while I was already stressed out by all the guilt that eats me since last night.

She was about to leave when I quickly grab her hand.

No one is getting out of this room without me explaining myself.

“I’m sorry” I muttered and turn around.

She turns around to face me as well.

She scoffed.

“You think all your sorry could solve everything right? How many times has it been since you said the same thing and eventually did the same thing? I don’t accept people’s apology who are insincere, I don’t find the meaning in forgiving someone when they don’t even want to fix themselves. And this is not even the first time you did this.” She said as she looked at me in the eyes and free her hand out of my grasp.

“Look, I’m really sorry, for asking you about the pictures and all, I know it’s my fault since the beginning”

She shook her head, her face reads- disbelief.

“What did I even expect from you? And I can’t believe I cried so much when the newspaper articles about Chang Min oppa and I came up. I feel like a fool”

“Hwang In Hee” I warned

“Ah, right, I’m just Kim In Hee in front of your investors right? A person for you to bring and show it off to people while in the back you did that with other people” She said with shaking voice.

That was really too much of her, that thought have never even crossed my mind, not even once.

“In Heeya” I called, this time much softly.

“Don’t call me like that” She said, shaking her head, now the tears finally escaping from the corner of her eyes.

I sighed.

I hate to see her like this.

I walk forward and held her shoulders with my hands.

“Listen, that thought have never crossed my mind, I just had a lot in my mind yesterday, and I thought you wouldn’t be angry over this”
While she just kept on crying.

I sighed and hugged her.

“Mianhe” I muttered.

I don’t know why, but I just did.

While she pushes me away.

“I don’t want you to touch me.” She said as she pried my hands off her.

That really hurts.

“Do you hate me that much?”

She just looked at me straight in the eye.

She sighed softly and walks out of the room.

While I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

Shouldn't have let her go just now. Even she knows that I'm much stronger than her.

I looked at the scattered pictures and take a look at each and every one of the pictures.

No wonder she’s mad.

I took a photo which is in a very bad shape and study the rest of the pictures by myself.

I closed my eyes at the sight of it.

Really? Do you really have to send it to my wife?

I turn the picture around to find a bank number and a name.

I rolled my eyes.

You’ll get more than money my friend, I can assure you that.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I went out of the house and get into the car.

I asked the driver to go to Lay’s building.

I went to his office but his secretary said he’s in a meeting so I just sat on the sofa of his room, sighing the blues away.

“Hey” He chirped a minute or two after that.

“You’re done?”

“Ani, my secretary said you came, and like the good guy I am, I ended the meeting, for you” He grins.

I chuckled.

“Just say that you’ve finally found a reason to get out of your meeting”

“No, I was really into the meeting until they said that my besty came” He said, pretending to be serious.

“See, I’m even wearing glasses” He added.

“I’m honoured” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“So, why are you dropping into my office in your tracksuit?” He asked as he open his blazer, tie, vest and shoes.

I raised my brow and looked at him.

“What? These things suffocates my soul”

“Uh huh” I said sarcastically.

“Wine? whiskey?”

“None, haven’t had my breakfast yet” I sighed.

“Oh. What do you want to eat? Sandwich? Rice?”

“Bibimbap, and give me some soju too”

“Someone sure is mad today”

I nodded.

He called his secretary and ask her to find the bibimbap and soju.

“Sometimes I seriously pity your secretary”

“I pays her well”

“Still”

“What?” He asked as he placed down my spoon and chopstick and my transparent bowl.

“Aniya” I sighed, defeated.

“So madam Kim, why are you here asking food from me?”

“Tell me the truth”

He nodded.

“Joo Won was the one who took your credit card last month”

“He what?!”

“Oh, you’re not here for that”

“What did he do with my cards?”

“He took it, and used it.”

“For?”

“An hermes belt or something, oh, and he bought a Bang and Oulfsen speaker”

He hit my head with his spoon.

“Ah”

“Aigoo, how did you not even realize that your card is gone?”

I grin

“Wait” I said as I took my phone out.

I sighed at the caller ID, I rejects the call and take my battery off.

“Ouch, that’s cold” He commented.

“Anyway, what do you call it when you hate to see a guy with another girl?”

“Jealousy?”

“Exactly, so why are we jealous?”

“Why are YOU jealous? Because you’ve fallen in love with your husband”

“I’m not saying that it’s about me”

“It’s all written all over your face. What is it this time? You saw him with another girl again?”

“Someone sent me the pictures of him making out last night”

“Oh, that must’ve hurt” He said as he scrunched his face while eating cakes.

“Ya, I’m serious here”

“And you’re saying you hated those pictures”

I nodded.

“Why?”

“I don’t know, just because…I felt kind of betrayed. He was so good to me these past few weeks, and I feel that we really do get along well, but, I don’t know, when I saw the pictures I can feel my heart fell and that I’m angry with him. It just doesn’t feel good, here” I pointed to my heart.

He nodded.

“Aigoo, Hwang In Hee has finally fall in love, first”

“Is this love?”

“What do you think?”

“Annoyance?”

“Due to?”

“I don’t know”

“Love” He grins.

"AAARRRGHHH" I shouted in a low voice as I roll around his sofa while I scratch my head.

His secretary knocks the door and gave us our food.

“Eat. You need energy to grow up”

“Tch. You’re paying for this”

“Arrasso.” He smiled softly.

I poured everything into the bowl while he move to my side and eat with me”

“What should I do?”

“What do you want to do?”

“Go to Alaska and hide myself there”

“Deal, we could send you now and we’ll tell you when Tao have finally killed him”

I chuckled.

“Should we send him to the top of mount Everest?”

“Not a bad option. But I say, we dropped him in the middle of the pacific” He grins.

“Why?”

“I don’t think there’s a pilot who wants to fly on top of the Everest”

I nodded.

“Don’t be so lifeless~~  Falling in love is a sweet thing”

“Says the guy who never falls in love”

“I did!! I was really in love with you”

“Yea yea”

“Ah, seriously, why don’t you believe me?”

“I got it pretty boy”

“Tch”

“Noona~~” He whined.

I look at him.

“Aaa” He said, pointing to his widely opened mouth.

“Aigoo” I coed as I fed him.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV
 

 

Great, she turned off her phone.

I called her office but they said she still hasn’t reach the office yet.

I called the driver and thankfully, he told me where she is.

Jang building.

What is she doing there?

I drive to the building nevertheless to see a matte white building.

Jang, Zhang, Jang, Zhang, Zhang Yi Xing? Playboy?

Why is she meeting her playboy friend, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

I walked towards the front desk and asked her where the CEO’s room is.

“The CEO is currently having an exclusive guest”

“The exclusive guest is my wife” I said as a matter of factly

“We have to protect this rule sir, no matter what.”

“Then can I meet my wife in his room?”

“No sir”

“Try to call him”

“He does not wished to be contacted as of now”

I rolled my eyes.

“Please? This is urgent”

She sighed and finally compelled to my request.

Exclusive guest?

I rolled my eyes.

She just goes from one playboy to another.

“He has allowed you to go up, he’s on the 33rd floor”

“Thank you very much”

I went up to find his secretary, greeting me.

“I’ll show you the way in”

She knocked on the door twice and then opens the door. There’s his working table and a sofa to sit in front of it.

On the back of the desk there’s a line of books, the secretary knocks on what looks like a bookshelf and the shelf turns around by itself.

She asked me to enter and I did.

Behind the shelf is his home alright.

Everything is white except for a baby pink chair with a teddy on it, I bet it belongs to her.

But what is the thing doing here.

Then I looked down to find a very comfortable kid sitting on the sofa.

“I thought I’m exclusive” She rolled her eyes as she saw me.

I sighed.

“What? He’s your husband”

She frowned and stabbed her rice.

“Can we talk for a moment?” I asked.

She completely ignores me.

“Doesn’t look like she wants to talk to you” He said.

I rolled my eyes.

“I need to talk to you, privately” He said to me.

She eyes him while he shrugged and led me into another room.

“Sit down” He said.

I did while he sits as well.

“Okay, I’ll drop my carefree image and all. I’ll say it to the point”

“Don’t. You. Dare. Hurt. My. Friend”

“Are you sure she’s only a friend?”

He scoffed.

His attitude turns around 180 degrees.

She should see this side of him.

“You’ll regret hurting her.”  He warns.

“I’m not trying to hurt her”

“But you did, and you still do. She’s a very sensitive person, and as much as I’m concerned she cried more after she got married with you. You always make her cry you know that? Whether its her fault or your fault, she’s the one who’s hurting. So stop whatever silly games you’re trying to pull on her and straighten yourself”

“I’m not playing any games with her.” I said as I look up and face him.

“Then stop whatever you’re doing. I won’t tolerate if she comes and says the same thing about you.”

“Why are you so concerned over her?”

“She’s a precious someone to me and my friends, she has sacrificed a lot for you, it’s your turn to do the same.”

“Are you two in a relationship?”

“That’s none of your business. Now please leave, I have to clean the mess you’ve made”

I rolled my eyes.

This guy is really scarier than her brothers.

The way he changed so quickly scares the hell out of me.

“You’re done eating?” He grins.

“You know I don’t eat alone”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“In Hee come home early okay, I have lots of explanation to do”

She ignored me, again.

I pouted and leave his office.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

“What did you say to him?”

“To not disturb me when I’m having an exclusive guest?”

“Yeah right”

“You don’t believe me?”

“Nah”

“Let’s watch a movie. I want to watch wolf boy.”

“Sometimes I really wonder if you’re a boy or a girl.”

“You do not wish for me to become a girl. If I’m a girl, then what does that makes you?”

“Hwang In Hee?”

“Let’s watch? eung?”

“Arrasso"

"I’ll call the guys as well”

I grin.

“How about his friend who likes you?”

“He doesn’t like me okay. Well…I haven’t had the opportunity to meet him up, again”

“Ah…really?”

I hit him with his pillow.

“Ah, right, Chang Min oppa”

I quickly calls him and thankfully he picked it up in the first ring.

“Oppa, he came home his own feet, you don’t have to find him anymore”

“Oh really? That’s good then. Where was hyung?”

“Doing his normal things inside a club” I rolled my eyes.

I heard him sighed.

“Sorry on his behalf”

“Aniya oppa, why are you sorry. I’ll treat you to a meal later alright?”

“It’s okay, it’s not like I found him or anything”

“But we haven’t hang out for a long time”

He chuckled. “That’s because you’re so hard to find”

“Mian”

“I’ll see you later then? I’m kind of busy right now. I’ll call you back later”

“Eung, bye and thanks oppa”

“Wooh~~ Love triangle”

I hit him again.

“Stop it. It’s not even like I’ve really fallen for him”

“Really?”

“Yea”

“Whatever you say madam Kim”

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol found so many mistakes on the last two chappies T T sorry T T it must've been a pain to read it