Normal

Socialites

 

YOUR POV

 

 

I woke up the next morning feeling very warm.

I open my eyes to find the guy sleeping peacefully beside me with on of his arms under my neck.

I got up and look at the watch.

8 am.

Early enough, I concluded.

I took a shower, loosely curled my hair with a quite smoky makeup and painted my lips red. I wore a black Yves Saint Laurent jumpsuit with gold accent, top it off with a black Giorgio Armani blazer and my favourite black Louboutin pumps.

I then wore my long gold trinity Cartier necklace and a matching ring with my new Tourbillion and bird Cartier watch.

I sprayed myself with some Bvlgari rose parfume and carry my favourite black Hermes birkin in crocodile skin.

I went out of my closet to find him still sleeping on the bed.

“Get up” I called.

He didn’t budge.

So much for calling me a pig.

I shake him up and thankfully he woke up after a few seconds.
“What?” He asked in his sleepy voice.

“Don’t you have work today?” I asked.

“Aish. What time is it?” He yawned.

“Nine, now get up and take a shower” I said shaking him.

“Arrasso. Stop shaking me” He muttered.

I went down to make some simple breakfast for us.

Seaweed with clam soup and soft tofu, then some egg rolls and other Korean side dishes.

“Eat” I ordered once he came into the open kitchen.

He sat down on one of the stools and taste the food.

“How does it taste?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Good, it’s light which is good”

“Ah right, I’m going to go with Chang Min oppa later”

“Why?” He suddenly dropped his spoon and looked at me straight in the eye with a cold look.

I thought I’m the one who’s supposedly angry.

“Just like that.”

“I told you not to go around with him again right? What if the reporters caught you guys?”

“Don’t worry, I’m going to his house”

“That’s even worst”

“Why? Reporters won’t be there”

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I gave her a look while she just stares at him with a blank look.

“Do you really have to go there?”

“I promised him already. Besides, what’s so wrong in having dinner at a friend’s house?”

The problem is that he’s not just a friend, but Chang Min.

“Fine, just this one time”

She grins.

“Thanks”

“Do you like it that much?” I asked.

She nodded with a grin.

“Don’t come home too late okay?”

“Arrasso”
“Eleven is your curfew”
“I said I got it” She smiled.

We ate the rest of the breakfast in silence, much of it is because of the awkward atmosphere.

I can feel that she tensed up every single time I talk to her, even if she did forgive me, I cant expect her to get back to her bubbly dorky side in no time right?

We parted our ways silently, while she went out to her office, I have this urge of going into the mall for my monthly shopping.

Yes I am a straight guy who likes to shop.

I mean, how do you expect me to get a face like this without an extra care?

And I can’t deny my love for fashion.

I called my secretary to take my schedule off the day and went back to my room for a change of clothing.

I changed into a white long tee with black ripped jeans and topped it off with an Armani long coat, I then wear my favourite boots and put some Cartier rings and bangles on.

And yes, I am perfectly straight alright.

I took my Gucci sunglasses and went out with my Ferrari.

I called the guys out to ditch together.

 

NARRATOR’S POV

 

Jaejoong arrived inside the coffee shop first.

He ordered some hot espresso and sits near the window.

He always liked these kinds of feeling. A feeling of serenity and peace, away from his chaotic and rushed life.

‘If she’s here she’s so gonna love it, and she’ll even comment on the smallest things that this coffee shop have. From how beautifully they kept the plants or how cute the table is and stupid things like that.’ He chuckled to himself, she can now make him smile even when she’s not with him.

Sadly he called his friends, otherwise he would just dragged her out of her hell hole and bring her here to hear all of her crazy comments that would bring joy to his ears.

The cold and heartless Kim Jae Joong is now happily smiling with his head resting on one of his hands while the other one simply stirs the small cup of coffee.

A tap on his shoulder woke him up from his daydream.

He pouted and turn around to see the four of them came together.

“You guys were together?”

“Ani, this dolphin over here said that he would feel lonely if he have to get here by himself” Yoo Chun said as he took a seat beside him.

“So what were you daydreaming about hyung?” Yoo Chun chuckled as he hugged him.

“Aniya, just thinking on how calm and peaceful this place is.”

“So monthly shopping?” Chang Min chuckled.

He nodded.

“Monthly shopping” He grins.

“Assa!! I can finally ask this maknae to pay for my wallet” Yun Ho said energetically.

“Hyung, that isn’t it right? That’s called as bullying your dongsaeng” He said with a serious face with a tiny hint of a pout.

The rest chuckled.

And that is how the maknae does his aegyo.

No puing puing no exaggerated body movements.

A remark with a tiny hint of a pout and a sad face will do.

“A…arra..sso…” Yun Ho said while rubbing his neck.

And for some reason, the maknae have the ability to quickly influence his hyungs, especially a guy named Jung Yun Ho.
“Yah….the attack is still powerful it’s still powerful” Yoo Chun said with a clap.

“Of course, I’m Shim Chang Min” He grins.

“The master and creator of the evil maknae” Jae Joong finally adds.

He nods his head gleefully.

“Yup, that’s me alright” He grins.

Well, to say the truth, the eldest and the youngest relationship haven’t been that well for the past….three months.

They didn’t fight but they weren’t on good terms either.

One of them felt that it isn’t right nor was it fair for him that his hyung get things so easily, while his hyung, felt possessive for what he claims to be his.

The youngest was never really a polite and humble maknae like you maknaes are depicted in the manhwas or dramas.

Like Jae Joong stated earlier, he’s the creator and the master of all evil maknaes.

He just have this ability to get things done his way either by using his aegyo and mismatched eyes or by using his scary and mismatched lips, and that put his hyung in a hot seat when he knew what the maknae was aiming for.

To say the truth, the ‘thing’ that the two of them are fighting for belongs to none of them.

Yes, legally the ‘thing’ is his hyung’s wife, but that’s only on screen, but somehow someday he began to feel that he isn’t going to give the maknae what God have given him, and he knew that if he doesn’t start to act all defensive and possessive the maknae will eventually get what he wants.

But today, his hyung is going to turn the table around. He wants to show him that he really owns her. He will let her go to his house and he’ll start to be less defensive and possessive. What this will do? It’ll show him that they’re actually close enough. So close that he puts that much trust on her already.

A scary and risky mind game.

He trusts the maknae to at least be that critical.

Because if he’s not, then well, his plan is more or less screwed and things will only turn for the worst for him.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

 

“Are you sure you want to order that much? We’ll still be going to lunch after this you know” I said to the pig.

“Here are my list of things I should eat today hyung” He gave me a sheet of paper with his barely readable writings.

I read the few words and raised my eyebrow.

“Pizza”

“Donut”

“Coffee”

“Churos”

“Cheesecake”

“Hot chocolate”

“Chocolate fudge”

“Chocolate gelato”

“Doritos”

And the list continues….

“What the hell?! How are you going to eat these in a single day?! You’ll get indigestion Minnie!! No, choose one, hot chocolate, chocolate gelato or chocolate fudge” I said in a mother like voice.

“Ah hyuuunnnggg~~!!” He whined with his pout.

“No” I said sternly.

“We took care enough of you when we were younger” I said rolling my eyes at the unpleasant memories.

He pouts.

“Two”

“One” I said sternly.

“One” Yun Ho nodded. I high-fived him.

“One” The rest of them said.

He pouts.

“Tch”

“Fine, I’ll take the fudge”

“You’re not gonna die today Min”

“But I’m craving for those things first thing in the morning”

“Oh Jesus Christ” I rolled my eyes.

“Arrasso”

I grin.

Win.

So we ate and did some guy talk like how they did in the Gentleman’s dignity.

We were happily catching up together when a model like female came into the shop with very short skimpy white lacy dress and a black bra.

The guys suddenly stopped talking and looked at her instead.

My view was the best.

I can look straight at her without getting blocked and without having the need to turn my head around while both YunHo and Chang Min who turned their heads at the girl blocks Yoo Chun’s view.

While Junsu who sat on another chair, simply turned his chair around to get a full view.

But me, I’m not that interested.

I mean, come on I’m a playboy who pledge not to bang girls around anymore.

And actually, seeing girls like that actually bores the hell out of me.

I’m currently a healthy 28 years old guy and have been a playboy since eleven years ago. In that eleven years, I’ve been the dad to so many children, the one who took their V card and the one to sleep with and and so on.

Now do you think I would get by this sight? No.

It bores me, that’s why I usually do it inside a club, to help me.

While they’re all drooling at the girl, I took my phone out of my back pocket, slurps my espresso and message the kid.

“Where are you? I thought you’re going to play with the maknae, but he’s here with me right now” I messaged.

“Dinner. I’m talking to the minister of finance right now, call you later” She replied curtly.

The girl, realizing that her body did wonders to my four friends, sat on the table beside us, while I chose to play anipang on my phone.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 

The Minister of finance asked me to meet him inside my office first thing in the morning.

“Samcheon!” I greeted.

He chuckled.

“Omo my In Hee grew so much already” He chuckled.

“What makes a busy man like you come to see me?” I asked as I signaled for drinks for the two of us.

“Ah right, samcheon, sit first” I said.

“I want to store my money” He wrote.

“Nothing much, I actually came here to see your grandfather but it looks like he’s golfing, so I came to see my favourite Goddaughter.

I chuckled.

“How much?” I wrote back.

He showed me eight fingers

I nodded.

“Do you want to go out to eat something?” I asked as I wrote.

“Wouldn’t it be better to store it into the Swiss bank?”

He chuckled as well.

“Nah, I’m not here to make you go bankrupt.”

He shook his head and wrote on a piece of paper “Too dangerous, they’ll be suspicious of me. I want to put it under my friend’s name. Lee Yong Jae” He wrote.

I nodded my head.

10% interest. I wrote.

“No way, grandfather would be very displeased if he hears about this”

“Really, my wife cooked me a hearty meal this morning. I’m really full”

He sighed and nodded his head.

“They’re not normal money aren’t they?” I wrote.

He nodded his head.

“Your wife is such a great person”

“I’ll ask my grandfather about this first, will let you know immediately” I wrote.

He nodded.

“I know right. I met her twenty years back and she looks even more beautiful these days.” His chuckling could be heard throughout the room.

I chuckled along.

“That’s love for you”

“And with the help of medical science as well” He said.

“I’ll go now, I’ve got a meeting I need to attend, it’s nice to see you again In Hee”

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I'M BACK PEOPLE!!!!! >:D

Thank you for all of you who asked me to take care :')

I'm really moved, and thank you for putting up with this amateur author :')

Really I love you guys so much muach muach muach :*

AND WOW!!! 180 SUBBIESSSSS!!!! OH MY GOD SUN!!!!! :o I'm amazed.......