Who's the guy?

Socialites

 

NARRATOR’S POV

 

The front lobby of the Seoul Park Hyatt hotel is in frenzy because of a single phone call. Tons of reporters are seen standing and waiting impatiently for the newlywed, everyone wants to get a glimpse of them, and every newspaper and magazine company wants their company to get the most coverage of the couple.

The car in which the two is riding on can’t be seen yet, but the reporters have already paralyzed the whole main entrance.

All other cars are sent to the other entrance as the reporters have now fully blocked their ways.

The security guards are having a really hard time due to a certain powerful chaebol couple.

But for the paparazzi, tonight is a big feast. The public is hungry for them. And as a main source of publication, they must provide every single step of the couple. They don’t really care whether the place will be heavily guarded or not. They don’t really care if they would hurt the couple or not. Or whether the news will be negative or positive. Or whether the writers would have something to write about the couple. The main point is that, whoever gets the best picture, they could get suddenly rich.

And if you think that sasaeng fans are crazy, these guys are a bunch of psychos who had just ran away from the mental hospitals. They are like a bunch of hungry piranhas, waiting impatiently for any food to come.

 

 

JAEJJONG’S POV

 

Her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” She called.

“In Heeshi?”

“Ne, may I know who am I speaking to?”

“I’m Chang Minni”

“Oh, hey oppa”

Oppa?! Which oppa?

“Where are you?”

“Me? Park Hyatt hotel”

“Is hyung with you?” He asked.

“Yeah he is. Do you want me to switch it to him?” She asked.

Who is she talking to?

“Aniya its ok. Just ask him why is he not answering my call and say to him that Min is very upset about it” He said.

“Eh? Okay fine, wait, I’ll tell him”

“Jae Joongshi, Chang Min oppa is asked me to ask you why are you not answering his calls, and he said that he’s upset about it”

Since when are they so close?

She called Chang Min oopa and she called me Jae Joongshi?

She’s unbelievably rude.

I scoffed.

How did he get her number?!

“He called me?”

“Yeah, he said so”

Oh right, I put my phone in silent.

“My phone is in silent” I said.

“Put the call in loudspeaker” I said again.

She nodded and did as I said.

She listens to me really well these days. Is it because I’m her nanny? Maybe.

Well, for whatever reason it is, I’m liking it.

“In Heeshi, could you and hyung come for an exclusive interview tomorrow?”

“Exclusive interview?” She asked.

“Yea, our company shoot your wedding for a live broadcast last time right, and we’re hoping if you and Jae hyung could come to our live broadcast show tomorrow. And also, our magazine wants to do some exclusive interview with the both of you” He said.

“How much are you going to pay us?” I asked.

“HYUNG!!!!! WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU?! I TRIED TO CALLED YOU SINCE THIS AFTERNOON!!”  He screamed from his phone.

This kid is really.

“YA! Now you even dare to shout and speak informally to your hyung?!”

“Aish, how could you do that to me hyung?”

“I put my phone in silent”

“You’re coming tomorrow right?”

“Depends on how much you’re paying”

“Hyung, we won’t get much from the live broadcast. You two are not some sort of hallyu wave stars or something. Uncle asked me to get you two a live broadcast for both of your company’s image. We’ll pay around twenty for the magazine”

“Fine. But twenty for some magazine spread? Isn’t that way too low? I could get around forty somewhere else” I said.

“But, you’ll never have a more lovely dongseng than me anywhere else”

I sighed in defeat.

“What time is the broadcast?” I asked.

“Around seven to eight at night. But you two must be in the broadcast station by six the latest.”

“Wait, I’ll ask her first”

“Arrasso”

“Are you free tomorrow? And we could do the magazine spread right?”

She nodded.

“Arrasso, we’re coming and we’re doing your little magazine spread.”
“ASSA~!!! HYUNG!! SARANGHE!!!”

I chuckled.

“See ya”

“MUACH!!!”

We arrived in the hotel lobby in the next five minutes.

Maybe, we’ve called way too much reporters.

The security guards made some way for us, and one of them opened the door for me.

I rushed to the other side of the car and opened the door for her.

And immediately, the reporters preys for us.

The next thing I know are only the deafening sounds of cameras clicking and the flashes blinding my eyes even when I'm using a dark sunglasses.

These guys are definitely hungry.

They threw thoudands of questions on us.

I could barely hear them, although some of them are quite audible.

And the place? I guess it's a ship wreck as of now.

A lot of guards and reporters have fell to the ground.

A few reporters stepping on the other reporters to get a better view of the glorious fake couple.

I got hit by some metal objects, which I presumes it to be some sort of camera or recorder.

I held her by the waist, while she hung her head low.

I pulled her as closely as possible to my body.

She hurt herself, getting hit by thousands of metal object in one blow won't heal it any faster.

No words are said, only questions thrown.

Oh guys, please, we’ve only met two days ago, even if this marriage is real, there’ll be no way that I could know whether or not she’s pregnant.

I rolled my eyes, which I'm thankful are pleasantly covered by my sunglasses.

These guys are worst than any sort of sasaeng fans.

You called sasaeng fans a bunch of lunatics?

Then these guys are a bunch of psychos who had just escaped from a nearby mental hospital.

They're like a bunch of predators who haven't ate anyhting for years.

They're that...bad

We walked as quickly as possible to the main door.

The door to heaven is near.

Just a few steps more.

I could see the bright light.

A few steps.....

I felt like I'm in some sort of a peaceful sanctuary once the main lobby's doors are closed.

I sighed in relief.

We made it.

We're alive.

We passed through a sea of piranhas alive.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

She grinned and shook her head.

"What about you? I saw some metal objects flying to your way"

"I'm okay" I grinned.

We walked straight towards the restaurant.

The waitress looked at us oddly.

“Err, good night, for how many person?”

“I’ve booked under Kim In Hee’s name” She said.

“Ne…? Ah…ne…”

“Is there a problem?” She asked.

“No, there isn’t one”

“We sure are too comfortable for tonight” She whispered to my ears.

“This may as well be fun” I smirked.

“Yeah, she must think that we’re one of my employees or some sort”

I nodded.

She led the way for us and the whole bunch of her employees immediately greets us.

The waitress looks astonished.

I smirked and open my sunglasses.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Jae Joong, her husband” I said.

All of them cheered.

“Ah, depyonim, finally you’re introducing your husband to us”

She grinned. “I should right?”

“NE!”

The waitress took out a seat for us as we sat down.

“Have you guys started already?” She asked.

“Nope, we’re waiting for you and your special guest over here” One of her male employees said.

“Ah jinjja? I’m touched” She batted her eyelashes in front of him and the crowd laughed.

“You should be depyonim”

“Arrasso, let’s start our feast.” She grinned.

“Ne! We haven’t even ate our lunch in order to have a feast tonight” One of them said.

“Since this hotel doesn’t belong to me or my husband, we might as well clean all of the plates” She said.

They laughed.

“Tonight! We’re conquering a restaurant! GO! FIGHT! WIN!” She said.

She’s so close to her employees.

All of my employees feared me. This scene over here, would never happen to my employees.

And this side of her and her employees can’t be seen on the day she was firing her own crazy uncle.

I smiled.

She’s definitely a kid.

“We should also go and eat right?” She asked me.

I smiled and nodded.

We stood up and were about to pick up some food when her brother stole her away from me.

 

YOUR POV

 

I was about to get some food with him when someone pulled me away.

“Why is he here?” He hissed.

“Because we need some publicity” I said strictly.

“This is a company dinner” He said with a glare.

“And they need to know how real we are” I gave him a stern smile.

“Noona~~” Joo Won whined and pouted.

“Come on, I bought you a Ferrari already, at least be humane to him, we’re trying to fix things out internally”

“By?”

“By certain crazy way”

“Noona”

“Joo Wonaahh~~” I whined as I cut him off.

“Fine, but if he hurt you I won’t hesitate to punch him”

“Arrasso” I said as I patted his .

I grinned.

“Ah noona that’s gross”

“What? I’m your noona. I did that a lot when we were younger” I stuck my tongue out.

“I’m not five anymore noona”

“You’re forever two years old Wonnie~”

“Aish” he left.

I grinned. I still have some power over him, I thought as I laughed internally.

Hm, his has gotten a lot fluffier.

“Let’s go” I said to him.

He nodded. “He’s angry right?”

“Who?”

“Him” He said as he pointed to Joo Won.

“Nah, he’s okay now. I’m his noona for a reason you know” I grinned.

He laughed.

“I don’t know how that feels or how that actually works” He shrugged.

“Oh, right, you’re an only child right” I said.

He nodded.

“But you got your friends”

“Only Chang Min is actually younger than me”

“But all of them calls you hyung right?”

“Yea, I was born early, so basically I’m one year older than them, while Jun Su was born in late December, so it kind of figure out by itself.” He said.

I nodded.

“That’s quite complicated”

“I know right?” He chuckled as he shook his head.

“Then how did you get in contact with Chang Min?” I asked as we walk to the buffet table.

“He was a smarty pants.” He said as he nodded by himself.

“And anyway our fathers are friends, so we were basically forced to play with each other since we were young. Chang Min was one hard headed of a dongseng” He chuckled.

“And why are you so interested in Chang Min?” He suddenly asked and stopped halfway.

“Err, cause I figured out that the four of you must be in one class except him?” I said as I gave him a sheepish smile.

He squinted his eyes and looked straight into my eyes, I moved back.

“Wh…what?” I stuttered with wide eyes.

“Nothing, let’s go” He said.

I sighed in relief.

“Why did I ask about him anyway?” I stopped and muttered to myself.

I looked up.

He’s gone.

The jerk is gone.

Or not.

Found him walking a few meters in front of me.

“Ya, wait for me~~” I said as I ran to catch up with him.

We went to the sushi bar to get a few whistles, nudges and teasing from my employees.

“Depyonim, I never knew you got enough time to date”

“You don’t know a lot of things about me” I said with a wink and a tongue out.

“Aigoo, woori depyonim is getting mature, you’ve certainly matured” Another employee said with his arms slung to my shoulders.

“Ya, what’s that supposed to mean?” I pretend to get hurt.

“You used to be a child?”

“How so?” I asked, now seriously hurt.

“You used to come late, and get angry at us for no reason, and remember, when you broke up with your boyfriend three years ago? You cried a tsunami inside your office back then” He said simply.

I looked at him in disbelief.

My eyeballs must have shrunk by half by now.

How did he remember my dark past?

“You…how….” I cant even find the perfect words to say to him right now.

While my so-called husband is having his laugh of his laugh.

I furrowed my brows and squinted my eyes. He quickly ran away.

“Oh my God, you actually cried inside your office because of a guy?!” He asked as he continued to laugh his lungs out.

“What? I actually loved him Mr Playboy” I said as a matter-of-factly.

“Who was the guy?” He asked, now wiping his imaginary tears off.

“Not gonna tell you” I said as I stuck my tongue out.

“Tell me” He said.

“Nope” I said as I turn my shoes and went back to my seat.

“YA~~” He called.

I waved my hand as I continued to walk away.

That was so embarrassing.

That guy, how could he say that thing so casually in front of him?!

Aish, really.

How will I face him from now on?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

Oh boy, I'm so glad to be back!!^^

I'm back y'all!!!!! :D

Did you guys missed me? I sure do missed your lovely and heart warming comments~~

I really missed your comments while I was out.... I guess I've grown really attached to you all.... :')

You guys are the best, I won't lie about that.

And thank you to those who had wished me^^ I appreciate it a lot.. *Authorthrowskissesandhuggies*

I love you guys a lot!!!! <3<3<3 :*