Do I?

Socialites

 

YOUR POV

 

This guy loves to keep a romantic image.

“In Heeshi, you have to choose your clothes for the broadcast” The stylist said.

“Ne? Do I really have to?” I asked.

“Yes” She said.

I pouted.

My scars aren’t fully healed.

The wounds are closed now, but the scars are still evident.

“I’ll choose the outfit for her” The jerk suddenly blurts out.

Everyone in the room stared at him in disbelief.

“What? I always do that to her since our “dating” days” He said.

Some woos, kyyyaaas and aaawwws were heard throughout the room.

He “smiled” sheepishly and followed the stylist to the back.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I went to the back side of the room where the racks of clothes are put.

Actually, I didn’t come here to find an outfit.

I was just looking around through the racks of clothes.

I did find some pretty clothes that would definitely look great on her, but sadly her scars aren’t healed yet, otherwise why would she wear  long sleeves and pants everyday in this sizzling hot summer days?

Duh.

The clothes are a waste.

Sad.

I pouted and took a deep breath, trying to look as unimpressed as possible.

The stylist looked at me and bit her lips.

“The clothes are great, but I think she looks better with her own clothes. It defines her.” I said.

Otherwise she would look like a half done mummy who wears a pretty dress coming back to life.

“Are you sure? She came here as your wife, not as a businesswoman, I think she needs to look more feminine” The stylist tried to “convinced” me.

Think Jae. Think.

“That’s the point. Feminine. Not clingy. She looks very feminine in that clothes” I flashed her my smile.

I went back outside to see a very worried looking little kid.

“But that’s your personal view, others may think she looks way too strong for a woman.”

I sighed.

She looked up.

“Fine. Actually I was looking for something that is long sleeved with long pants or skirt. But none of them matched up.” I said, truthfully.

She gave me a look.

“Why?” The stylist asked.

“Come on. We haven’t even had a proper honeymoon, and we’re married for how many days again? Four? As I could see from your hand, you’re married. You do remember what happened in your first days of marriage right?”

She nodded slowly.

I crossed his arms and took several steps forward.

Inching our gaps and look straight at her with my piercing cold stare.

“But when you guys were happily doing your honeymoon in God-knows-where, we’re stuck here, doing a recording, in our fourth day of marriage. Ironic, I know. When actually we’re just a normal newly-wed couple in our mid twenties.” I said with a fake smile.

See dad, there’s a good thing for being a playboy.

I looked at her and she showed us an embarrassed face while fanning herself up while clearing .

Yup, she passed as an actress.

The others laughed and smirked, the guys scoffed and looked at me in disbelief.

I shrug.

Then I saw the maknae.

He looked furious and betrayed.

Did he break up with his girlfriend?

But to break up, you need the other half, and as far as I know, the guy is single.

Odd.

Is he starting to keep secrets to his hyungs now?

From the looks of it, I think the guys believe my story.

And I shall use this once in a blue moon’s opportunity efficiently.

I chuckled evilly in my mind.

You guys will be surprised with the upcoming news.

We were given some script to memorize. Same old same old.

“Going in five” A guy pops his head into the room and left after that is said.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

We went up to the stage five minutes later.

His friends are not with us, they’ll come sometime later.

Why only his friends? Why not mine too? I missed them…

I pouted briefly.

He holds my waist as we went up.

“Anyeonghaseyo” The emcee greeted formally and bowed.

I bowed ninety degrees and greet back.

The jerk nodded briefly and greeted the two emcees.

“Please sit down” The emcees said brightly.
We bowed and sat.

He s an arm around my waist.

“Congratulations on your marriage”

“Thank you very much” I bowed and grins.

“Yaaaa…it is such an honor to have to big figures in our show today. Today’s the first time we could see two people who controls the economy together in one show. Welcome to today’s show with South Korea’s bomb couple~!” The emcee greeted.

We bowed, did the same routine all over again.

They asked us how did we know each other, our love line and life, how did we managed to date even with the busy schedule and do we realize the fanclubs that are made for us.

Its just the same think all over again.

Then, his friends came out.
They asked about their impression towards me, how I am in real life, and how does he treats me at home or how do they know each other, what he was like before the marriage and how he is these days.

They walked away and another unknown guest is here.

But I only saw the guys today.

Who else is here?

“They say that when a girl is married, then she belongs to her husband and she must leave her past behind, but that’s not what we think, let’s welcome EXO!” The emcee said excitedly.

EH?! The guys are here?! Since when?

They weren’t even in the script.

“The guys came?” I whispered to him.

“Looks like it”

“You knew?!” I asked, shocked.

“Nope”

“Yaahhh…look at these two lovebirds.” The crowd laughed.

“We’ve only left you for a few seconds and you guys are being all intimate with each other”

That made the crowd cheered and clapped.

I stood up and hugged the guys.

The questions remained the same and so did the answers.

“Lay, we heard that you were quite a playboy, then, is Jae Joong your senior?”

He laughed.

“He’s actually my junior. Before he could grab her heart, I grabbed it first”

The crowd gasped.

The jerk looked up with a shocked expression.

“When?”

“In our diaper days” He remarked.

They laughed.

Lay…

“Now, Tao, do you like your brother in law? We heard that you’re not the type of person to like your sister’s choice of men.”

“None of them are good enough for her.” He shrugged.

“So, do you like him?”