Two Suns

Socialites

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I walked around the club to see if there’s a place left to seat.

Just then, I saw the jerk’s friends waving at me.

I grinned as I remembered that the whole bunch of them is here too.

They motioned me to come, and I gladly accept the offer this time.

“Annyeong” What is his name again?

“You’re…Chang Min right…? Sorry if I’m wrong, I’m not that good with names” I said shyly as I bit my lower lip and played with my fingers.

“Aniya you got my name right” He said.

I sighed in relief. He grinned.

“Come, sit here” He said as he offer a space for me.

I nodded and sat there.

“I need to have a bonding time with my sister in law right?” Jun Su beamed.

“And I need to have some bonding time with…my brothers in law too right?” I grinned.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

 

I flinched at the word. ‘brothers in law’ ‘sister in law’.

Those words somehow made me feel guilty.

“In Heeshi~~ you promised to call me oopa twice already” duckbutt hyung pouted.

I rolled my eyes. Does he think he look cute with that pout?

Crazy red haired guy.

Hyung your pout doesn’t look cute at all.

Only maknaes have cute pouts. “You promised me too” I pouted. And that hyung, is called as real aegyos.

“Arrasso arrasso. I’ll really call you guys oopa.”

“In Heeya, do you want to eat anything?” I asked shyly, I hope she didn’t notice that.

“Mmm, nope” She smiled. Her smiles.

“So…why are you wandering around the club alone? I thought you’re with your seven bodyguards” Yoo Chun hyung ask.

“They’re…well…busy, and I was looking for an empty space to sit.” She smiled…again.

“Should I call Jae hyung here? After all you’re his wife” He continued.

I frowned. No hyung, do NOT call him here.

She laughed “I am in paper but that’s all to it. If you look to that side of the club, I don’t really think he’ll comply” She said.

“Wow…you’re cool” Duckbutt hyung said.

“Pabo, they’ve only met for a few days, it would be weirder if she’s angry right now” Yun Ho hyung said.

I nodded. After all, Yun Ho hyung is the only sensible person in this group.

She nodded as well “Or…should I pretend to sulk and cry in front of him…?” She asked as she stood up.

All of our eyes widened. ‘She’s really going to do that?”

She laughed. “Looks like you guys have fell for it” She winked and sat back.

All of us sighed in relief.

“Talking about sulking and crying, did any of his fan girls look for him and wailed like a whale?” Yoo Chun asked.

She laughed. “You don’t really want to know about it”

“I do” He said seriously, making the mood all serious and weird.

Her body leaned forward to Yoo Chun hyung’s direction.

“They…almost shred my face and cut my hair.” She said in a hollow tone.

His eyes widened and he began to laugh.

“Ehey, In Heeshi, your joke start to sound really scary” Yoo Chun hyung shrug her off.

“But I’m not lying, if it wasn’t for Jae Joongshi, I would have been in the surgery room trying to fix my wound” She said.

My eyes widened. “It really happened?!”

She nodded. Those crazy girls.

“You didn’t sue them?” Yun Ho asked carefully.

She laughed. She could still laugh in this situation?!

“Nope, why would I sue someone over such trivial matter? It is true that I took their “oopa” in a split second.” She nodded.

She’s different…Other chaebol girls would probably sued them by now.

“You’re so cool” Jun Su hyung suddenly blurts out as he dives in for a bone-crushing hug with her.

He’s using every opportunity he could have. I sulked

I hate him. How is he faster than me? I thought I’m the brain of this group.

I don’t like it I don’t like it at all.

And before I could utter a single word, her husband came into the dark picture, making it grimmer than it is.

I frowned.

Minni is upset, very very upset.

I ordered a bowl of pasta salad.

“And I thought you came her for your friends?” He asked sarcastically.

What a nice husband. Aww.

‘They all left me since I took thirty minutes to go to the bathroom” She said as she looked up to him.

The guys laughed.

“In Heeya did something happen in the bathroom?” Jun Su hyung asked, trying to look as innocent as possible.

“Nothing oopa, absolutely nothing” She said.

“Actually Su, we were having a date in the corridor, why is my baby so shy?” Hyung said as he sat beside her and snake an arm on her waist.

She looked at him, and I’m sure not even a fool will say that her expression shows happiness.

Why is hyung acting like that towards her?

She took a deep breath and smiled. “I wanted it to be a secret only known to us” She said as she leaned onto him.

She’s playing the game. She never fails to surprise me.

I smiled and shook my head.

Now that, Minni likey.

My bowl of salad pasta came along as well.

Ahh~~ the smell of food never fails to lighten my mood.

Food…my only source of comfort.

I thought as I bring the bowl up and sniff its heavenly aroma.

“You have your own way to make people feel hungry” I heard Yoo Chun hyung said.

“Even if you give me your life, I won’t trade it with my pasta” I said.

Food is more important than the dorky Yoo Chun hyung. I thought as I nodded to myself.

“Jae Joong hyuunnnggg~~~” He whined like a child, while I hummed in happiness.

“Wae?”

“He chose food over me”

“Food IS the love of his life Chunah, it’s not something that you could win over” Jae hyung said calmly.

I nodded. This is the first positive thing that Jae hyung had done so far.

Then I heard a woman’s laughter.

She’s laughing?

I immediately look up. “Is there something wrong?” I asked.

She shook her head as she kept on laughing and hit Jae hyung’s body.

I chuckled along as well.

That must’ve felt good hyung.

She tried to calm herself down.

“Its just that, I never saw someone who fell in love with food before” She said.

I blushed in embarrassment, thank God we’re in a club.

“Ah…about that…” I giggled as I rub my hand on the back of my neck.

“It just happened” I grinned.

“Ooohh~~ Our maknae is shy, aawwww looky looky, Minni is shy aigoo, our minni is shy, aww how cute” Jun Su hyung coed.

I gave him my glare.

He shuts up immediately. That trick, ALWAYS works on him.

“Do you only like snacks or do you like everything” She look at me with wide eyes, like a little girl who’s curious with how the world works, with eyes gleaming and shining with excitement and curiosity, so deep that I’m drowned inside it.

I felt someone nudged me, and that, pulls me back from the depth of her eyes.

“Oh? Oh….I like to eat everything, from snacks, to desserts, to savory dishes, everything” I grinned.

“Really, then you’re a bigger monster than my brother, but how do you remain so thin? You’re even thinner than my brother” She said.

Was that a compliment or was it an insult?

The others laughed. I frowned.

“I’m sorry if I’ve offended you in anyway” She quickly said.

I laughed. “Since you’re my new found sister I’m going to forgive you.” I said with a head held high.

“The secret is…..”

She once again looked at me with those curious eyes.

“By growing tall” I said.

“Ah…then it’s genetic” She nodded to herself.

“But, still, how did you stay thin?”

“But bringing heavy stuffs inside my bag. That way I’ll be on the move and also exercising as well. Though, it could be a quite good punishment bag” I said.

“Wuaa~!! Then you must be strong” She said.

The four nodded. Thank you.

I smirked.

The air of victory is surely sweet.

“In Heeya, let’s go home” I heard Jae hyung said.

Why hyung?! Why?!

She nodded.

And why are you complying?!

“Then we’ll go first” He said.

She bowed “It was nice to hangout with you guys” She grinned.

“You don’t really have to bow to them you know” Jae hyung said.

We all nodded. “Ey, we’re family anyway, why are you bowing to us?” Yun Ho hyung finally uttered a line.

“Ah…ne” She said as she scratch the back of her neck.

They went.

I don’t really care about Jae hyung, but my In Hee went.

I sulked for umpteenth time tonight.

Minni is sad. Very very sad.

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

:D HI HI