EVERYLAND PT 2

Socialites

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“Ghost…house…? Really now? The last time I remembered watching ghost movie with you was my hand being full with your nail marks”

“But the movie was still fun” She said now swinging one of my hands back and forth.

“What if you jumped to me?”

“We’ll see” She grins.

“The ghosts aren’t even real” I rolled my eyes.

“That would be really scary if the ghosts are real” She shuddered.

“Then you won’t be pleading like this” I gave her a look.

She shrugs. “We’re going in right?” She gave me her widest smile.

I chuckled and nodded.

She dragged one of my hands to the ghost house and we waited…again…

 “How’s the second time mingling with normal people in a normal place?” She asked as she has now crouched down onto the floor, ironically waiting for the unmoving line to move.

“Bad. But the station was worst. They were like ants. Just looking at some other directions for a split second could separate you. At least here I won’t have that much of a hard time looking for my short wife.” I smirked

“Ya, I’m not that short”

“You are, accept that truth, see, you’re only as tall as my shoulder” I chuckled as I put her head on my shoulder.

“But you’re a guy” She tried to reasoned.

“The bottom line is, you’re short”

“You know, I thought you would be those frail trophy wife or a snobbish wife in the beginning”

“Really? I thought I was a crazy ahjumma”

“That was when we first bumped into each other, I meant when I saw you inside my house, the first thing that came into my mind was either I’m going to marry my own fan girls or a snobbish girl or a trophy wife” I said with a very minute voice.

“Sadly, I’m far away from your imagination”

“In which, I’m kind of thankful for, marrying a trophy wife is kinda scary, while a snobbish girl will just crack my head open and don’t let me start with those annoying fan girls”

She chuckled.

“Well, I don’t know in which category you clubbed me in, but I’ll take that as a compliment” She grins.

“It is, well, I never knew I’m going to be raising a kid in my age”

She frowns.

“What kind of a twenty four years old still hangs a teddy bear on her backpack?” I retorted.

“A very cute and adorable twenty four years old, I was planning to hang them on my Geranium birkin, but the guys said it made my bag looked cheap”

“They’re right”

“Anyway you looked great carrying a backpack with a doll” She grins.

In which I kindly return the same grin, fake grin to be exact.

“I want to know what’s so great about this place” I muttered as it’s now our turn to get into the ghost house.

Not even a second after we entered the place, a woman without a face dressed in white welcomed the kid very extravagantly.

She quickly reached for my hand as we walked further into the place.

“Wanna go out yet?” I chuckled.

“You’re never going out” A skinny green man with long nails and a lunatic face said in a hoarse voice.

I raised my brow.

They’re quite meticulous.

While the kid beside me holds her heart for the millionth time.

“Yes, give me your heart” He said, now with bigger eyes.

She holds my hand even tighter as we continued to walk around the place.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

After a while something that looked like a reaper came in front of us.

His face is really scary.

He doesn’t have a nose and his eyes are completely white while his lips are ripped.

He came in front of me and I stupidly made an eye contact with it.

I quickly hid behind him and he put a hand over me, like he’s protecting me.

The reaper quickly disappeared after a while.

I hold my heart and close my eyes for a split second.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder and I immediately looked back to see a grinning reaper.

My eyes popped out of its socket as I quickly run, hid behind him and clutch onto his shirt really really tightly.

I looked up to see him chuckling as he shook his head, looking at me in disbelief.

I smiled meekly at him.

“Is it gone?” I whispered.

He nodded his head with a smile.

“Ah…” I muttered in relief.

He slings an arm on my shoulders as I clutched onto his shirt.

Somehow I felt really safe beside him.

Like he’ll protect me and I’ll be safe with him.

I looked up at him and I can clearly see his bright face in this dark area.

I grin like a fool but quickly screamed and hid my face on his chest as a bunch of bloodied hologram kids dressed in western traditional clothes stood in front of me.

In reflex his hands on my shoulders grew tighter.

I opened one of my eyes to see whether the kids have left or not and sighed in relief as they’re gone.

I pulled my head away from him and started to look around again, his hands still on my shoulders, I thought with a smile.

I really like this.

I thought with a small nod.

Him being here and all, sometimes, I’m really thankful that I’m married to a jerk like him.

I really like it when he’s with me.

I grin and yet the grin quickly fell with a female ghost in front of me, smiling.

Its face quickly turns sad as it started to wail and cried, giving me chills down my spine, and because she’s so close in front of me I don’t even feel like hiding into him, scared that I might touch it.

The figure flew back, shrinking at the same time and then disapperead.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

 

After a few steps forward a pack of hologram moths and bats made its way passed us.

She crouched down and cover her ears in response while I shook my head in amusement.

And this is how the kid enjoys her life.

Marvelous.

A robotic bloody deformed arm catches her leg as she tries to stand up. She screams and the hand let go of her leg.

I chuckled, they’re only targeting for the one that’s scared…mostly girls.

After a while, we walked up a grand staircase that leads to the second floor of the place.

We kept on walking and walking but we don’t seem to be moving at all.

I look back and realized that this machine is a giant escalator that moves in the pace of the people moving.

When the rest of us are finally tired, the elevator quickly moves up and throws us to the second floor of the place.

“Get out” A male granny voice whispered as a blow of strong wind blows against us.

That was creepy.

Some owls and crows could be heard along the way and a hologram figure quickly passed by us and turns its head around to face us.

At first he has this huge lunatic grin on his face but a few seconds later his face turns all serious “help me” he cried as his figure started to melt and pass us again in which the kid screams and jumped onto me.

My eyes bulges out on impact.

I caught her with both of my hands as my heart starts to beat faster, I looked at her still totally immersed into the ghosts.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves down but it looked like I got a bigger shock as a head suddenly came flying from the ceiling.

I jumped and hold her tighter for both mental and physical support, though in the end it just made my heart to burst out into fireworks as we’re now so close to each other.

So close that I can even hear her breathings in a place filled with noises.

Stupid head.

If it wasn’t for that crazy head my own head won’t be like this.

This is so wrong.

Why is my heart reacting this way?

Is it because of the hormones?

But I’m not even a teen.

But then again I guess I haven’t been in contact with women for too long.

That’s why my heart is reacting this way.

That’s why I can feel that my heart is bursting and my insides twisting.

That’s why my ice like heart is reacting this way.

Yes, that’s right, that’s why.

I was so immersed into my own world that I didn’t even realize a headless guy bumped into me and brought me back to earth.

As a reflex I quickly hold onto her hand and walked away.

Seriously, this place is a no no for a patient with a heart attack.

I shall immediately go to Dr Kim’s place for a complete heart check up.

We walked into a dead end and the other end is now dead as well…

How did they do this?

She clutched onto my hand tightly which gave me a shock of electricity all around my body.

She walked behind me, still clutching my hand as I opened a door.

We jumped almost immediately after we entered the place as the doors loudly banged itself.

And immediately she clutches into me even tighter than before.

I looked around the room and I felt like there are at least a thousand eyes watching our moves.

The room is painted in dark green blood red and white with thousands of portraits of people being framed in gold colour and checkered marble tiles.

A hologram figure came to life from one of the portraits.

It brought a sword and quickly made its way towards me, with its sword pointing directly at my chest, I started walking forward but the hologram follows me and with its huge raging eyes it passed by me.

Even she was shock.

The illusion looked way too real.

I really believed that I was going to die from the sword.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

I nodded, still totally surprised by the guy.

Before I could even calm my nerves down a vase came flying and hit itself onto the wall and fell.

Her eyes bulges open once more and we stayed really close to each other simply because this place is totally creepy.

She looked at the painting and a high pitched voice asked her “Why are you staring at me?” followed by an evil laugh.

She quickly hides behind me.

And I just had to laugh at her….innocence.

I saw a door and quickly opened it, and before I knew it, we’re outside already.

“That was thrilling” She still managed to say.

“You were really scared back then”
“But now I feel really good, like all my worries has been washed away”

“You don’t say” I replied sarcastically

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT

I wasn't inside the country...again *ahem* *ahem* *bows deeply*