Good Night

Socialites

YOUR POV

 

I stepped inside the house, and went straight to my room. I didn't even bother to go and check Tao out. I'm too tired and too sleepy today. 

I opened the door to my room, to find..one two three four five six guys laying lazily on my bed. I shrieked.

Am I in the wrong room? I looked at my surrounding and from the looks of it, I am in the right room.

"Aren't we getting a bit TOO casual here?" I asked

None of them replied me back. Some looked up, some smiled but none of them replied. I frowned

"You guys are mean" I sulked

"Noona, come here" I heard Lay said as he patted a small tiny little bit of space left beside him.

I let out a happy smile. I ran to Lay's side and dive for a bear hug with him. I'm now practically above him, he was startled by my sudden reaction but grinned and return my hug. "It's okay, we're here, everything's gonna be alright" He said while brushing my back with his hand. Soon the others join our little hugging session and we stayed like that for at least half an hour more. Nobody said a single word. The room is silent, but warmness filled the air.This is how we have our back on each other and this is our way of cheering each other up, by calming them up. You don't have to ask, you don't have to know everything. Because no matter what happens, we'll be on each other's side.

I started to sniffle as tears rolls down my eyes. The tears..it contains mixed emotions. There are angers, frustration, sadness, betrayals, but there's a tiny bit of happiness in it, because I realized that, no matter what, I still have these guys and nothing will change that. I smiled whole heartedly for the first time today.

These dorks..are my family..

"Noona, should we you know..pull some strings up and save you from the marriage?" I heard Kris asked in a low soft voice

"Aniya~ I'm okay." I said

"Eeyy~~ noona you were never good in lying. Look at your eyes, they're sad" Lu Han said

"I want to back off from it too Lu. But you see, I promised my grandfather, and I do want the inheritance and powers" I said, giving him a look.

"Noona you know...if you run away with us, we could provide you with everything you need" Xiu Min said while nodding his head.

"Yea, and like my grandfather won't be able to find me then"

"We could move you to a mountain. In swiss maybe, or Alaska? You've always like the snow right!" Xiu Min replied. The others nodded in agreement.

I gave them a disbelief look.

"And you want me to die from loneliness there?" I asked while shaking my head

"Aigoo~~sometimes you guys are just too considerate you know" 

"Noona~!! You know that's not what we meant" Xiu Min retorted while puffing his cheeks.

"Xiu Min the mantao is back!!" I laughed at him.

"Hmph! That wasn't funny noona" He replied, still with a cute expression on his face

"Arasso arasso I'm sorry"

"We're sleeping over tonight!" Lay said while grinning."And I'm sleeping beside noona" He added.

A pillow flew and hit his head. Hard.

"YAA!" Tao shouted "You ert!! Noona's sleeping on the edge and I'm sleeping beside her!" 

"Then she's going to be thrown away in the morning!!" Chen said

Why am I tossed around again?

"I'm going to take a bath first" I said and stood up.

Nobody is paying attention to my words. I pouted. I stomp my way towards the bathroom, and take a quick bath. Wore a thank top and hot short, then I went back to guys.

They're still arguing. Great.

I squeezed in to the middle of the bed, and start to sleep while holding Tao's hand. This is a habit since we were young. I have to grab someone's hand in my sleep. When I sleep alone, then..well..I hold my teddy's hand.

I think Tao realized my presence in the middle of the heated argument, as the noise starts to subside and Tao laid down beside me. Then one by one they all starts to lay down.

"Noona are you sleeping?" I heard Lu Han asked 

I opened my eyes, to find two big eyes staring right into me.

"Ani, I'm still wide awake." I grinned and pinched his nose. "I'm too happy to able to sleep" I grinned at him.

"You're happy?Why?" He asked innocently.

"Cause you guys are here" I smiled and look at him.

"Aww~ I'm touched" He said while giving me a puppy face.

"Love you too baby~~" I heard Lay said, earning a smack on his head. 

"Ow~Should've never sleep beside you" Lay said to Tao.

While Tao..he just glared at him.

"FIne fine fine" Lay said defeatedly.

Kris started to mutter some few words in Cantonese and Chinese which Lu Han playfully replied. We laughed. How did he reply us? It was really hillarious.

"Noona if..if your.."husband" doesn't treat you well, you can come to my house, I'll call the rest of the guys and we'll sleep together with you. Then the next day we'll send you off to Alaska" Xiu Min said.

I gave him a what-the-hell look. "Can you please not send me to Alaska and just let me sleep with you guys?" I pouted. "You guys want to get rid of me so badly huh?" 

"No...we just want to save you from a possible monster, but fine, you may come to my house and we'll have a sleepover. I'll not send you to Alaska anymore"

"That's better!" I said to him.

 

TAO'S POV

 

At least..tonight..my sister is happy right? Whatever she did today, whatever will come tomorrow, at least tonight she's happy right?

I smiled to myself as my plan worked. We can always cheer her up in the strangest possible manner.

Alaska? HAHA sounds freezing to me.

"Ja..ja....Let's sleep guys!! My sister needs to act tomorrow~!!" I hollered as I close my eyes.

It's probably around 2.30 am now.

"Jalja guys" (Sleep well guys) I heard my sister said with a yawn which follows.

"nite nite" 

"Good night"

"See you tomorrow"

"Sleep tight!"

"Just go to sleep already!!" I said

Then the room became silent, only even breathings could be heard. With that, our night ends...

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

There you go:)