That night

Socialites

YOUR POV

I entered the dining room with a dark expression. 

"Noona what happened to you?" Lu Han asked with his big round dough eyes

"Aniya Lu, I just met some jerk faced ahjusshi.." I said

"Ohh??!!! Did someone tried to my baby?" Lay asked while snaking an arm towards my waist.

"No, and I'm not one of your babies Lay..and hands.off." I said darkly.

"But you're my most precious baby"

"Don't you ever say that in front of your "real" babies. They could bury me alive" I shuddered at my own thoughts.

"Fine, I won't call you baby, I'll call you...mmm yeobo~~" He coed and stressed on the last word

"Lay....don't start. I'm in a bad mood due to some jerk face and I'm currently starving, our "YEOBO" doesn't want to get hurt now does he??" I batted my eyelashes and said it with a dark expression on my face. Some black aura must be all around me by this time.

"Ne..noona...now fill your empty stomach and let's boost up your mood!!" He grinned while stuffing some salmon to my mouth

"Aaaahh~~~" He coed. I willingly open my mouth and start to chew this wonderful fish

Aaahhh~~~ this is heaven.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

Arrgghhh that bi**h!!!!! I can't even concentrate on what I'm doing. Damn...why am I even thinking about her in the first place?!

Hey baby, I don't think I can do it tonight, sorry.  

"hhhmmm??? why? I'm already in the mood for it~~" She whined and started to act all cute and stuff.

"Sorry hon, no can't do. I make the rules here. When I say no then its a no." I replied emotionlessly.

"But babyyyyy~~" She continued to whine and she's ticking me off right now.

I sighed and kissed her passionately, and she kissed me back...typical...

"That hon, is our goddbye kiss. I'm out of here and we're done. No matter what DON'T CALL ME" I said

She started to sob. Girls. Tcch.

I left her there, crying on the floor, and went out of her apartment and started to sped off to my house, when suddenly my phone started to ring.

Aisshh, why the hell is she still calling me for? I started to fish out my phone from my side pocket and to my surpise, my dad is the one who's calling me. What on earth?

I cleared my throat.

"Yoboseyo, ne, jeon ibnida" (hello, yes it's me)

"There is a dinner in our house tomorrow. Be sure to attend it. It's very important. Don't Be late" He said sternly.

"Ne, abeoji, ne, I'll be sure to reach home by five tomorrow." I replied, with the same cold and monotenous voice that he used to me.

If my dad personally called me for dinner, then he must be planning something big...

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

Ddaann ddaann ddaann~~

something big eyy??

I'm sorry if this chapter is kind of short><