Silence

Socialites

 

YOUR POV

 

“Noona, I think you should go back to your office already” I heard him said.

“Why?” I asked with a pout.

“Are you busy?” I asked.

“Aniya, Tao is searching for you”

“Really? He didn’t call me though”

“To be exact In Hee, you turned your phone off when your husband called you”

“Ah right. I’m going now then, bye” I said in a hurry as I turn my phone back on.

“And we’re watching wolf boy alright!!!!” He shouted.

“Arrasso~~!!”

I dashed out of his room, plugged my earphones in and dialed my kung fu panda’s number.

“Yo”

“WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?!”

“Lay’s office”

“Are you two back or something?!”

“Excuse me? I’m married”

“Whatever”

“So…hi?”

“Ugh, no hi time noona. We’re busy as hell you know”

“Sorry”

“You remembered the conglo we ate three years ago?”

“Haeshim?”

“Yea”

“What about it?”
“I’m thinking of selling its IT company”

“Why? The industry is growing”

“The problem is, I don’t think we’re ready to innovate to that extent, and the market shares are really low too. We just can’t compete with htc Samsung LG and all.”

“Arrasso. But the company is still profitable right?”

“Quiet profitable. We’re still able to sell a lot from the spare parts. Although when you carefully count it, you can’t really invest for the future”

“Sell it. How much are we still making per year?”
“Around 20 bill”

“That’s low”

“Yeap. How much is the gross profit then?”

“30ish?”

“Its quiet efficient already” I nodded to myself as I sat in the car.

“To HS” I said to the driver.

“How much did we invest?”

“50-60?”

“Open it at 50”

“I was thinking we should open it at 60”

“60?”

“Yea, the market is growing”

“Okay, 60 is also okay”

“I’ll talk okay noona”

“Eung.”

“Okay, one down, then oh right! They need you for the meeting.”

“What meeting?”

“The meeting with the jerk’s company”

“Ah…”

“Today?” I asked.

“Yea”

“Arrasso”

I walked to my office with an emotionless face.

I saw a lot of people looking at me while whispering to each other.

I look at myself, and saw me wearing a t shirt and track pants.

So what? This is my office.

“Hey Vic, sorry I’m late” I chirped.

“Ah depyonim!! How many times should I tell you not to turn your office phone off?!” She whined.

“Mian, something came up” I said while scratching the back of my head with a sheepish grin.

“Here’s your ipad, we need to rush to the conference room, the Kims are waiting since just now”

“Is my husband there too?”

“Yeah he is, he came like fifteen minutes ago?”

“Is this about the resort or the food thing?”

“This is about the joined food chain”

“Ah..”

Wait, to think about it, I was carried back to our room, so who changed my clothes?!”

.

It wasn’t him right?!

I was swearing inside my head but Vic had already opened the conference room for me.

“I’m sorry I’m late” I said with a bow.

Some of them gave me a weird look while the rest cough and the jerk looking down to his ipad.

My mind was in and out for the first few minutes of the meeting, while for the rest of the time, I was too busy drilling a hole through his soul and throwing sarcastic remarks at every given opportunity.

The meeting finally ended after three long hours and I’m sure if looks could drill a hole, I would have drilled at least more than one hole through his soul.

I quickly packed my stuff and dashes out of the conference room as soon as I can with a plan of ninja-ing out through the fire exit.

But three small steps out of the room, a hand caught my wrist.

I took a deep breath and look back.

I gasped at the sight of the guy.

“Let go” I said tiredly as I glared at him.

He still wouldn’t let go.

“I said let go” I warned.

I tried to wriggled out of his grasp, but he’s using his strength on me.

I shot him another glare.

“Loosen up, the directors are coming, you don’t want them to see you looking at me with that look now do you?”

I stole a look of the conference room and loosen the look on my face.

He dragged me to the railings so we won’t block the passing directors.

“Here, I bought this for you earlier, I figure that you would need these at least” He said as he gave me a bag.

I took the bag and tries to wriggle out of his grasp again, but it didn’t work.

“I have something to say to you”

“I don’t”

“So just listen”

“I’m too busy to listen to your lame excuses.” I said with a quiet stern look as I try to free my hand out by walking away.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

Doesn’t she get the fact that I’m at least ten times stronger than her?

I pulled her back and hugged her.

“Let go” She demanded as she tries to break free from the hug.

“I was actually going to do this the easy way, but it seems that you’re not fitted for that method. Now smile and listen, we don’t want anyone to start the rumours inside the company right?” I hummed as I look around the area.

We’re now standing on the railings so everyone from every floor could see us from three angles.

“That’s why let me go before a commotion starts” She said with while gritting her teeth.

“Why don’t you just go with the flow then?”

I heard her sigh and loosen up.

“Good girl, now circle your hand on my waist”

“Seriously?!” She whispered.

I nod my head.

“Quickly, the faster you do it, the faster we’re done”

I heard her sigh and mutters several curse words but did what I say nonetheless.

“Good. Now listen, I’m sorry for what I did yesterday. The pictures were sent from a blackmailer and I’m sorry for thinking that you asked someone to follow me. I promise I won’t do it again, and I really hope if you could you know, forgive me…and stop being angry…And the thought of you being my wife only if we’re in public have never even crossed my mind, the point is, everything is my fault and I really hope that you could forgive me…I’m really sorry….and I’m sorry for worrying you early in the morning…” I said as I let go of her.

She remained silent and walked away without saying anything.

I sighed.

“It would be better if you would at least throw some tantrums at me rather than staying silent like that…” I muttered to myself.

“I’m really sorry” I muttered again…

I sighed.

Why did I even do that last night?

Stupid me.

I was about to run after her when my phone rings.

I sighed and picked it up.

“Hello?” I called.

“Sir, a rep from US regarding the tv programs is almost here” My sec said.

“I’m on my way” I said as I quickly run down the corridor towards the elevator.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

What did he just do to me…?

Did we hug?

Wait…what did he say again?

I was too busy calming my heart to not even know what the hell did he just say.

Wait.

I’m supposed to be angry at him.

Stupid heart.

See, because of you I can’t even listen to what he said.

And because of you…I can’t even get angry at a jerk like him.

I groaned inwardly and dragged my feet to my brother’s office.

“Hey” I greeted tiredly.

“Why so unlike the hyper In Hee?” My red panda greeted.

“Hyper In Hee is on vacation, this is the sulky In Hee speaking”

“Oh, hey sulky noona” Tao finally greets me.

“So..we’re selling the IT company?”

“Yup, but we’re not here for that”

“Then?”

“Oh, you know, for some sibling time and for our darling Lay’s wolf boy”

“Her darling hyung” Tao nudged him while I raise my brow.

“Okay…”

“Chen said he could get the real copy”

“How?”

“I guess he built another theatre for Lotte or something”

“Oh..” I replied.

“So…I say…we sleepover at Chen’s house tonight” Joo Won said.

“Oh cool” I grin.

“Lay hyung said hyung”

“Whatever Edison” Joo Won said as he rolled his eyes.

“So noona, don’t you have to get a permission from your hubby?” Tao said.

“You’re more humane these days…” I replied.

“Ah…my Rolex is home baby” He winked.

“It is?!?!?!?!”

“Yea… Got it a few days ago”

“Wuaa”

“I’ll wear it tomorrow” He grins.

“Noona, I see you’re getting more romantic with your husband huh?” Joo Won threw a stack of pictures across the table.

“You people sure are fast” I muttered.

“You could never underestimate the Hwangs”

“So tell me, are you two dating?”

“No”

Why is everyone poking the same topic today when I can’t even get over it myself?!

Bad timing people.

“Then? What’s with this hugging session that makes me jealous?” Joo Won pouted.

“Aww my baby boy is jealous”

“Yea” He pouted even more..

“Aigoo…come here come here, let noona hug you” I coed while he makes a disgusted look on his face.

“Tch”

He grins.

“So today after work, we’re going to Chen’s house right?”

“No”

“Why not?” I pouted.

“We’re going to the grocery first” Tao grins.

“Ah…right…giant panda…”

“Right” He grins.

"Ya, at least go to a doctor and ask him to check your metabolism rate. You keep on eating and you keep on doing your business"

"I went!!! He said I have a bad metabolism, my body can't digest well so I need to eat much more than the average people" He grins.

"And that's how he's a giant panda" I said as I clapped my hands together.

 

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

I quickly finishes the contract with the US people but it seems that I have a day full of meetings.

I called her several times during the small breaks but she still won't pick up my call.

I sighed as I grew even more frustrated.

Remind me not to make a kid angry.

I tried to dwelve myself in work and forget about my personal life but in the end I'm only pouring my frustrations to my employees.

I shouted at them several times today, and I even took a walk around the company just so I could find some flaws and them about that.

When I finally get my CEO break, I quickly dashed out of my office to Yun Ho's office.

"Yo" I called.

"Finally Kim Jae Joong the married man hangs out with us again" Yoo Chun chuckled on his seat.

"Why are you here?"

"Chang Minah" Yun Ho called.

"Sit" He motioned me.

"Why is the maknae like that?"

The rest of them shrugged.

"Did I miss anything?"

"You missed a lot of things" Jun Su said.

"Mind telling me again?"

"Where were you last night?" Yun Ho asked.

"Club" I replied curtly.

They sighed while Chang Min just...glared at me...

This maknae is getting more and more mannerless.

"What?" I looked at them.

"So what brings Kim Jae Joong the married man to this bachelors meeting?"

I chuckled and threw Yoo Chun a tissue box while he just makes his usual Chun face.

"I'm feeling quiet guilty for what I did"

"Woohh Kim Jae Joong says he feels guilty!!" The dolphin said in his usual dolphin voice with a reporter like tone.

We chuckled together after a quiet long time.

"Wae wae?" He asked again

"I was inside a club when someone just took random pictures and blackmailed them to my house"

"So what are you going to do?"

"The usual thing"

"So that's not the problem for you huh?"

"Yup"

"Then?"

"The problem is not the pictures. But the person who opened them"

"Oh , hyungsoonim opened the pictures didn't she?" Jun Su asked.

"Why did you do it in the first place hyung?" Chang Min asked.

"I don't know myself" I said truthfully.

"Seriously hyung?"

I nodded.

"So what happened?"

"So what do you think happened? Of course we fought"

"Wua...you two actually fought?" 

"And why are you so happy about it dearest cousin?"

"It's better than uncle and aunty who don't even care about it right? At least you two still have some conversations going on"

"It would be better if it was a good conversation right?"

"Something is better than nothing hyung, you can't be too greedy" He said as he took a bite of his apple while we all gave him a what-are-you-saying look.

"What?"

"Nothing Su...nothing..." I heard Yoo Chun sighed as he pats his back while Jun Su just blinked several times, still not getting the point.

"And so now you're guilty over it?" Yun Ho asked.

I nodded.

"Say sorry to her"

"She doesn't want to forgive me" I pouted.

"Then make her"

"How?"

"Am I her husband?" He asked.

I frowned.

"No, of course not"

"There, you have the answer then"

I pouted even more.

"Not helping Yunnie"

He shrugged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx