Their First Encounter

Socialites

YOUR POV:

I went out from the room and is on my way to the restroom. I was scrolling down on my iphone, reading some emails sent by the directors, tomorrow's busy schedule due to ahemsomeahemone. I was still walking slowly towards the hallway, until i bumped onto something or to be exact someone. 

"Aahh....;;" I whispered as my meet the lovely ice cold floor. 

"YAAAA!!!" I heard someone shouted. I looked up to meet a very handsome hottie looking angry towards my direction.

"Omo! Joiseongheyo..joiseonghabnida.." I bowed to the man

"YA!! Next time watch where you're going!! Or did you purposely bump into me?!" He asked angrily

The hell?! I thought we "bumped" onto each other which means that this is actually both side's fault.

"Excuse me?? I'm sorry for not looking on where I was going, but you sir, shouldn't you avoid me too?! And why would I bump onto a random person in the first place?!" now I'm pissed. I mean who does he think he is?! geez. He's hot but his personality rots.

"You're supposed to explain that to me missy. Oh, maybe because I'm that hot so you want to bump to me and create an accident"

Okay...that just ticked me off, and to top it off, my food hasn't arrived yet. I scoffed

"Look here AHJUSSHI, First, I dont even know how you look like until i fell on the ground and looked up. Two, I'm not one of those girls who randomly bump towards others just to get their contact details. Three, we're BOTH at FAULT. Four, I. AM. MUCH. HOTTER. THAN. YOU. SO. MAYBE. YOU'RE. THE. ONE. WHO. WANTS. TO. BUMP. TO. ME." I said. Calmly and carefully, and I make sure that I stressed on the last line. Serve you right jerk.

"YOU, YOU, How dare you?! Do you not know who I am?! and what?! Ahjusshi?! For your kind information, I'm still y free and single." He said with a voice full of annoyance and anger.

 I let out a sarcastic laugh. 

"Oh..I'm terribly sorry but I dont think I have the NEED to know you. And for your kind information, you look like a married man." I shrugged. IN. YOUR. FACE.

"Anyway, here's the money for the dry cleaning. You may come to my office if the cheque is not enough" I look straightly at him.

"Oh really? Who are you anyway? Well, I'm still going to wipe it on your face, I'm the ONLY HEIR to the KIM CONGLOMERATE, so your dry cleaning money is not needed." He said in a cold voice.

"Don't know don't care." I shrugged again and left him behind,

Who the hell is he anyway?! What a jerk. Does he suffer from a prince syndrome or something?! I huffed angrily as I'm finally in the bathroom.

"Oh, yea, of course, I'm with my boyfriend, mmm with joongie oopa, yea that one, the one who owns the Kim conglomerate, eung eung, ohh, bye." I heard a girl talking to her friend outside the toilet cubicle.

Due to my curiosity, I stood up and went out from the toilet cubicle. Only to find an eyesore and a.....literally..a . She wore a skimpy dress which was cut out really low, I could literally see half of her s hanging out, and her dress ends just below her ....And her face looks plastic. Eww...jut eww.

So...mmm, they're the and b**ch couple?? I laughed inwardly.

I walked back to our table, and saw the jerk glaring at me and his was sitting on his lap trying to kiss him. I glared back at him and left.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

I must admit that she looked hot. Not in a ty way, but really beautiful? And I dont say this a lot. She got charisma I must say, and she seems like a chaebol daughter. Oh well, she could be one of those girls who are playing hard to get. 

Then out of nowhere, Min Hee sat on my lap and started to kiss me. I wanted to kiss her back, until I saw her. I glared at her, she seriously boils my temper. And how dare she glares back at me?! Nobody does that to THE Kim Jae Joong.

Argh, there she goes, she ruined my mood. I drank two shots of sake, and started to kiss mmm who is she again?? Min.minn...young??oh well, who cares. Girls can be a really great tool to let out my anger.

What happened to hyung? I heard Min asked

" I don't know, just let him be, something must have happened while he went to the toilet" Junsu answered.

"Eeww hyung, get yourself a room" The trio commented at the same time.

"Fine, we're leaving first, let's go babe" We stood up and left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I