The Dark Angel

Socialites

 

YOUR POV

 

I rub my sleepy eyes and grab my phone, I look at the time 10.08.

, I’m late for work!

My body shot up immediately, I quickly ran to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

Why is my alarm not working?! And why don’t the maids wakes me up?!

I went out of the bathroom without even drying my hair.

I took another glance at my phone. 10.20 pm.

Its not morning yet? But I thought I’ve slept for a quiet long time…

Right, I slept at 6 in the afternoon. I groaned. I’ll not be able to sleep tonight.

I wore a simple white tee and a short pair of red gym shorts.

Walked back to my room and realized that I have moved to the new house.

I like the high ceiling and cream colours of the room. Harabeoji sure does his home works.

I went down the stairs, and is immediately greeted by the house butler.

“How was your rest ma’am?” He asked politely.

“It was okay” I smiled.

“Butler Lee, could you please show me where the dining room is?” I asked

“Yes, ma’am, of course. This way please.”

I smiled and followed him.

“What would you like for dinner ma’am?”

“Udon would do, and tell the chef not to put any sort of beef in any sort of form” I said.

“Yes, ma’am. The master went out a few hours ago ma’am”

“Oh” was my only reply.

I went in to the dining room and frowned.

It looks so cold and huge. I hate these kinds of spaces, it made me feels so lonely.

“Is there a problem ma’am?”

“Its too huge Butler Lee” I said unconsciously.

“Yes?”

“Its too huge that its lonely. Everything looked so cold so far away and unfriendly.” I trailed.

“I’m sorry ma’am”

“Just cancel my dinner for tonight, I’m full by just looking at this place, the other dining rooms are also as huge as this one right?” I asked weakly.

‘They are more or less the same ma’am”

I nodded and went back up.

Where is he anyway?

I dialed his number. “Hey what’s up?” He asked in a fly tone.

He’s drinking?!

“You’re in a club?” I asked.

“Yes I am madam, now what do you want?” I frowned. I can picture my life in this black hole already.

“Nothing, just be sure to not be caught by the reporters.” I said with a sigh.

“Yea yea, anyway gotta go, my baby is waiting” He said and ends the call.

JERK!!!

I pouted and went to the main bedroom.

I frowned, why does everything looked so cold from here?

It felt so huge. I feel like I’m inside a cold and dark prison. It really feels like that, even by looking at it made me feels so tired and pressurized.

You can’t be like this Hee, this is a choice you’ve made, and anyway its not like you’ve never lived inside a huge mansion right? Your room was also around this size, why does it matter now?

Right because the guys aren’t here anymore, I sat there on the bed with my legs folded near my chest while my arms are encircling my legs.

I looked at my hands, I saw the ring, my wedding ring, the ring that binds me into this jail, no to be exact, the ring is the jail.

I sighed as I take off the ring. Now there’s no more pretense.

But, others are putting their hopes on us, and that ray of hope is again, this ring.

I put it back on with a heavy heart.

I dialed Tao’s number. “Ya, where are you?” I asked.

“Me? Inside a club, the guys are here too”

Everyone is so into club these days.

“Which club?” I asked

“Mirotic, new and exclusive club. Paparazzi won’t be here noona. Noona you’ll come right?”

Should I? I am a socialite after all, I wont have to change my own lifestyle with one political marriage right? I smirked.

“Noona’s coming panda, be sure to wait there for me” I grinned.

I rushed to my closet and looked for a black dress. I want to look dark for tonight. Something that looks lonely

I decide to wear a black short lacy dress from Givenchy with a short black strapless insider and a very short tight skirt.

I wore several gold and white gold bangles and a curl my mahogany red hair loosely.

Then I walked to the shoe closet, I chose a black lacy shoes from Louboutin.

I wore a smoky eye makeup and went for a lip.

I wore a pair of black diamonds encrusted earrings.

I put on some gold Cartier rings and went out with a black Hermes croco clutch.

I put on my Valentino trench coat and went out of the house with my white Lamborghini Murcielago.

While I was driving, Tao called “Noona, where are you?”

“According to my GPS I’m right around the corner.”

“Arrasso, ppalli” He said.

 “I’m there already”

“We’re sitting on the bar” He said

“Arrasso, don’t move alright!!” I said

He turned it off.

Meanie.

I stepped out of my car and showed my ID to the securities, they let me in.

 

NARRATOR’S POV

 

A young lady dressed in black from head to toe is seen entering the new and exclusive club.

She walked inside confidently. Males who were drinking and partying immediately shift their gazes on her. Some of them whistled, while some even gulped hard.

Females followed the direction of the male’s gaze; they rolled their eyes in annoyance. How many times have it been already?

Every time she walked in to any place, guys will immediately forget about them and they’ll all looked at her.

In another corner of the club, there’s another group of guys.

They were shock to see their sister in law entering a club with such outfit.

The youngest gulped hard. He never knew that his easy going and food monster sister in law would be this…this…gorgeous.

He looked at his hyung and shook his head.

He doesn’t know how lucky he is to have a wife this beautiful.

He threw him a glare, but of course he’s too into his making out session to even noticed or felt his glare.

Her eyes stop in one direction.

The jerk.

He’s here too?! And he’s making out with a girl. She thought

From the back, he does look good with that suit.

His cousin saw her and she immediately waved at him. He waved back and motioned her to come to their places.

She actually wants to know them better, but looking at her own husband, she shook her head and chose to refrains herself.

She smiled and pointed her hand to the direction of the bar.

He followed her hand and he saw her group of friends, although he’s not sure about half of the guys.

He nods his head understandingly while she grins.

He replies her grin with his own playful grin.

She walked to the direction of her own hand and found her friends sitting casually on the stool.

She greets her friends. 

Two hands snake around her waist and put his head on to her shoulder.

“Long time no see honey” He said.

“Still as slimy as before” She commented with a laugh.

“Nope, I got even slimier” The male playfully replied.

“Lay, we were there at her wedding” Her brother said.

He shrugged. “So? He’s making out somewhere there”

 

YOUR POV

 

“He stopped” I muttered.

“He still got some conscience” Joo Won said.

“Maybe he’s looking for another girl” Lay said.

“Want to make a bet?” He grinned.

“What bet?”

“That he’ll find another girl.”

“Fine, what do we bet on?”

“Let’s see, the group that loses must buy dinner to the group that wins” Lu Hand grinned.

“Call” I said.

“He’ll find another girl” I blurted.

“I think the same way too” Lay grinned.

“I don’t think so, his friends must have told him that you’re here.” Kris said slowly.

“True, I’m on Kris side” Tao said.

“I’m on noona’s side”

“Me too” Xiu Min said.

“I’m on Kris hyung’s side” Chen said “It’s very unlikely for him to find a new girl”

“Why?”

“His wife is here”

“So?”

“A normal human won’t do something like that.”

“He’s not normal Chen, so he would do something like that” Lay said.

I nodded.

“Let’s see, this should be fun” Kris grins.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

This girl bores me. She’s too…normal.

I stopped kissing her.

“Go” I blurted.

“But oopa~” She tried to whine in a cute way.

“I said go” I said with a gritted teeth.

“Oopa~” She whined, again.

“Ahh…how annoying, if I ask you to go, then you should” I said coldly.

Her eyes start to water.

“GO” I said loudly and sternly.

She ran away with tears. Typical.

I sighed as I look around for another girl.

My eyes stop at one direction.

I saw a girl, her back facing me.

She looks good from the back, I wonder if she looks good from the front too.

Some guys are around her, but, who cares? This is a club anyway.

I saw some guys staring at her too, she must be a good catch then.

Just in time she stood up and went…to the direction of the restroom.

“Gotta go” I said to the guys.

They look at me oddly. I shrugged and quickly went.

 

NARRATOR’S POV

 

“Uh oh” Junsu blurted out of nowhere.

The four of them saw where their friend is going and they face palmed themselves.

“He’s going…to flirt…with her…?”

“Let’s follow him, it should be fun” Yoo Chun suggested with a dorky giggle.

“Hyung is stupid” The maknae blurts out before he follow the rest of his friends.

Jae Joong followed the girl slowly and quietly, like how a tiger is eyeing his prey before he catches them.

The prey is of course oblivious of its predator.

Her heel clicks echoed throughout the whole corridor.

The music can no longer be heard.

She went inside the bathroom, he waited beside the entrance of the bathroom, thinking what should he say to her.

She went out, and boy he just got a good catch tonight.

He can’t see her face too clearly, the lights are too dark to get a clear face, but he can tell from her shadows and outlines, that she is, in fact, one pretty goddess. He got a lot of experiences after all.

Through the dim lights, he could see that she have a milky white skin under her black outfit.

White, representing the purity of an angel, but yet, so dark and lethal.

A dark angel, he thought.

“Hey” He said as he looks down.

She raised one of her brows as she recognized his voice.

She looked up. She can see the looks of the clothes he's wearing.

She liked it, she thought.

“Do you want to be my partner for tonight? You know, you and I, both of us” He said flashing his best sweet smile.

“You don’t know who I am do you?” She asked, half hurt, half surprised.

“I have the whole night to know you baby” He winked.

She scoffed. He looked surprised.

“Sorry hun, but I’m married. Did I put too much of makeup?” She blurts out.

“Nope, looks good on you. So what if you’re married? One night with me won’t hurt you know”

“The problem is, my husband is kind of a jealous freak, he hallucinates and dreams about me a lot too, you don’t want to get involve with him honey”

“He can’t touch me”

“Oh yes he could”

“Do you know who I am?”

“The Kim Conglomerate’s only son, used to be one of South Korea’s most sought bachelor. A jerk, and a prince who got a prince syndrome.”

“Baby, I’m not a jerk, after tonight, you’ll be down on your knees. And oh, my soul is still that of a bachelor” She said with his best flirtatious smile

“You’re married” She said.

“As if you’re not” He retorted.

“Sorry, but I’m a loyal wife”

“I know deep down inside you want to be with me too.” He winked. She scoffed.

“You’re asking me to be in an affair” She said.

“Only for a night, after that you could go back to your loyal wife role”

“Really now?” She whispered into his ear.

He gave her a sly smirk and nods.

“Well, I would have no problem, since you’re also in an affair” She smirks.

“You know, you’re like a dark angel”
“How so?”

“At first you look pure, but later, you would show me your true colours.”

She laughed.

“And what are my true colours?”

“Black, as black as the night’s sky” He said.

“Really now? I haven’t even showed you my true colours” She whispered into his ears. It sent him shivers down to his spine.

“You know, I like you. You managed to keep me interested”

“Didn’t your father teach you? To never like a person too easily”

“It doesn’t matter when it comes to girls” He smirked as he brush her hairs.

“Do you want to know who I am?”

He nods. “Of course” He whispered back as he leans his face forward ready to kiss her.

She put her head down. Refusing him.

He laughed. “You know you’re the first girl that rejects my kiss”

“I’ll take that as a compliment” She smiled.

“Why don’t you try to guess it, baby” She whispered with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hi~! ^^