forgiven

Socialites

 

NARRATOR’S POV

 

“Did you call me here just for this?” She asked, finally putting her whiskey glass down after holding it up and whisking it for a quite long time.

He remained silent while she gathers up her courage to look at him straight at his eyes.

He sighed.

“You made a fault and I did as well, we’re actually equal” He said.

She shrugs.

“So?”

“So don’t you think you should have forgiven me by now?”

“Maybe. If we’re here to only talk about this, then I’ll take my leave first” She said, grabbing her bag and went out of the bar without giving him a chance to talk.

As the cold night autumn air hits her frail body, she realizes one important thing – she has no car.

“Great” She cursed inwardly.

She walked to a nearby subway station and went down the stairs.

She looked at her watch and played with her tiny feet as she waits for the train.

The subway station is practically dead with only the sounds of dripping water accompanying her.

She heard several footsteps from the staircase.

She looked at the group of guys for a few seconds and look away, not wanting to create a commotion by starting an eye contact war.

They came closer to her while she moves away as he reeks with the smell of alcohol.

“Agasshi, you look very pretty” One of the male said in a slur voice.

She remained silent and desperately hopes that the train will be here in less than ten seconds.

She’s not scared, she was never scared of them.

She was trained, and she has a mobster friend and she definitely goes to his house a lot. Seeing a guy got killed randomly is almost a causality, and because of one of her psychotic friend, aka Chen, the eight of them used to go to the mafia’s killing ground, seeing a guy got killed in front of her eyes is almost a causality in her teenage years.

“Agasshi do you want to have some fun tonight?” The other male said while lighting a cigarette.

She quickly walks towards the other side of the train station to be stopped by another male.

“Leaving so soon?” He asked with a grin while she gasped in shock.

They surround her and intimidate her with their eyes and height.

She waited for them to move first.

Lesson number one from her mobster Godfather : Never attack first, dodge their moves and quickly learn their moves, find their flaws and hit them there.

One of them tried to touch her face but she quickly grabs his arm and yanks it away, catching them off guard.

Lesson number two : If your time is too short, then look around for commotion to distract them or to catch them off guard.

She kicked the closest person to her on his abdomen and punch one guy’s face right on his nose.

“Feisty huh?”  Guy number two said as he coughed out blood and went to strike her but a hand quickly caught his fist.

“Who the hell are you?”

“Me? The kid’s husband. And yes she’s feisty so don’t go on her bad side” He smirked and punched him right on his face and kicked him on his vital area.

“And that my lady, is how you knock a guy out” He grinned at her while she just blinked her eyes several times in shock at the area he just kicked.

She smirked and punched some other guy on his face and chest while she left the knocking out part to her husband.

One guy dragged a wooden stick across the station and swings it onto Jae Joong’s head.

Luckily for him, she kicked his hands first making the stick fell to the ground with a loud bang throughout the empty cold deserted station.

She felt a sudden shot of pain on her back bone and when she turned her head around she saw a guy who is currently aiming for her head.

She uses both of her arms to protect the head waiting silently for the impact with perfectly closed eyes.

Though she is already squirming inside her head.

She has even recites her own will, so that, if something did happen, she had given the right will to her lawyer.

She waited and waited, but she didn’t feel anything, she lowers one of her hand and slowly opens her round doe eyes to see the current situation.

She looked up but the guy is gone, and when she looked down, she saw the guy completely passed out with a huge pile of blood oozing out from his left brain.

“Ewww” She managed to mutter.

“Protecting your head like that won’t do you any good” He said.

She looked up to see him.

“Why are you here?”

“Saving my wife from getting by some sort of gangsters?”

She didn’t reply, although a tiny whiny bit of her heart melts and did a summersault to further confirm the fact.

She felt her anger reduced, either it’s because she threw most of her anger on the guys or just because that she have such a drop dead gorgeous though equally annoying husband.

Instead she stood up and walk away to catch a cab since she have concluded that the train isn’t going to come anytime soon.

“Yaaa~~ Let’s walk together” She heard him say with tons of aegyo.

She smirked silently but continued to walk up the stairs, though she did sort of slowed down her pace for him once he can’t see her.

While he on the other hand quickens his pace and quickly catch up with her.

Like always, he dragged her to his car and put her into the car while he quickly runs to the other side of the car to sit.

They just simply sat there, doing nothing.

He didn’t even turn the engine on, partly because it’s late and partly because it’s quite cold already.

Both of them sat inside the car.

At first, there was a long phase of awkward silence, both of them fidget around their seats, plays with the seatbelts, looking here and there, scratching any parts of his lovely Ferrari, looking out to the window and everything that anyone could possibly think of.

But as time goes by, things started to go less awkward.

It was now a comforting silence, both of them needs some time to calm down, and both of them need some extra time to muster up their courage.

“Sorry”

“Thank you”

Both of them said at the same moment.

They looked at each other, lower their gazes to avoid an awkward eye contact war, cleared their throats and looked away.

“You first” He said.

“….Tha…thanks…” She muttered almost inaudibly.

“Hey, listen, you know what? Since we’re playing married, we might as well do it right.” He said softly with an equally soft gaze that could make any girl that sees his gaze goes all jelly and melts like a package of soft premium grade butter and that’s exactly what’s happening to her.

Her heart did another flip while her face reddens in a matter of milliseconds.

“..W..what..?” She stuttered, unsure on what she just said.

“I feel responsible for you and everything that’s going around you. I don’t know why but I just do, so what I’m trying to say is that I’m going to start pestering you and act like a real husband no matter what you’re going to say” He blurted out every single thing that’s on his head knowing that he’s probably not making enough sense right now.

“What…?” She asked again.

He took a deep deep breath, trying to calm his nerves down while thinking of a phrase or sentence to blurts out.

“So what I mean is that you’re now under my responsibility” He said with authority.

“What makes you think I’m going to say yes?” She challenged.

“It wasn’t a question or a choice. I wasn’t and still isn’t the type to lead democratically. My words are always final without the addition of a single comma or full stop” He said with a confident smile while she scoffs with dropping from her jaw.

“Silence means yes, and from hereon I’ll take that you’ve forgiven me.” He grins like a crocodile while she sighed in frustrations.

He the engine and sped off to their mansion in the suburbs of Seoul.

She silently walked to their room, threw her bag and the bag he gave her somewhere on the floor, did the same with her shoes and drops herself on her fluffy bed.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

She’s abnormally very silent about this.

Like really silent.

As much as I hate those thugs earlier, I kind of thanked them.

Because of them I could get a tiny conversation with her, and I guess she kind of did lashed her anger out to them.

I went inside to our room to see a mess cluttered around the floor.

I’m not gonna lie about this but I am a neat freak.

I picked her shoes and bag and went to her closet to put her stuffs there.

I took the bag I gave her, took the things out and placed them neatly on her closet as well.

This girl is so messy.

 I sighed.

What would she do without me?

And to think that she ever lived by herself, I can’t even imagine what her place was like.

I undress myself in my closet and wore a normal white tee and gym pants for bed.

I washed my face and did my routine, then I went back to the bed where she’s sleeping peacefully.

“You forgave me right?” I whispered as I lie down beside her.

She snuggled closer with a cute smile on her face.

I sighed in relief at her reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i know that this is very very very short and random but authornim is really all over the place these days.

I'm sorry for the really really long and bad update but i just moved out of my country, move to a new place meeting new people and is currently very very busy.

I just have a lot of preps to do and i couldn't find the right time with the right state of mind to write T T

And for the past few days my cold have been eating my head and throat which makes it even harder for me to gather up my thoughts T T sorry guys i promise to give you guys better update once everything settled down.