May the Game Begins.

Socialites

 

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

We sat on the sofa and her phone suddenly rang.

“Oh, Joo Wonah”

I frowned. Bridal mask guy?

Oh right, he’s her brother.

“Mhhm, Ani, you guys haven’t left?” She asked

“Oh, alright then, arrasso, I’ll ask him too, eung, mhm, kay, bye, love you too hon” She said as she pressed the red button.

“Mm, Jae Joongshi, last time you weren’t properly introduced to my brothers and my friends right?” I nodded

“Do you…perhaps, want to get introduced to them today…?I’m starving too, I ordered for a brunch but it never came.” I asked awkwardly while scratching my hand.

“Mhm, fine” I said while nodding my head.

“And oh, don’t tell him that you know about him. He’ll throw his tantrums at me.”

I scoffed.

“Why will he be angry?” I asked.

“He doesn’t like you, and he hates it when the people he hates knows about him” She said flatly.

I hate him too. I thought and pouted.

“Let’s go” She said as she dragged me out of the villa and into her…golf cart…

“We have a car In Hee” I groaned.

“This is cuter. And anyway, we need to go green right?” She grinned.

I grumbled.

“Can I keep my phone and wallet in your bag? It doesn’t fit in my pockets today” I said.

She nodded, “Sure, just put it in” She said.

I took her pouch/bag and put my stuffs inside of her bag.

We reached to a nearby restaurant by the beach.

Bridal mask guy glared at me, I smirked at him.

Two can always play the game right?

My smirk grew wider.

Looks like the whole bunch of them hates me.

I scowled silently.

We walked to their table, and immediately a guy stood up.

“In Hee baby!” He grinned and kissed her cheeks.

I raised one brow at him. Boyfriend? Friend? Brother? Cousin?

She grinned and hugged him in a tight teddy bear hug and he spun her around.

“YA!! Zhang Yi Xing!!! Let go of me!!!” She screamed while punching his back.

“Say that you love me or else I won’t let you down” The man grinned.

“Are your fan girls here?” She asked

Fan girls? Another version of me?

“Ani, oebso” He said.

“Arrasso, I love you~~” She said.

“I can’t hear you” He teased.

“I LOVE YOU!!! ZHANG YI XING!! WO AI NI!!!” She screamed on top of her lungs.

He finally let her down and just in time, I caught her on her waist before she fell onto the sands.

“Thank you” She said

I smiled.

“Okay guys, so guys, as you all know, this guy is called as Kim Jae Joong, and he is my husband.” They nodded nolanchantly.

I huffed my cheeks.

“Jae Joongshi, let me introduce you to my friends and brother. This guy here is Hwang Zi Tao or Edison or Tao, and as you’ve known, he’s my brother.”

“Nice meeting you” I said.

He gave me a tight smile and a curt nod “me too”.

We move forward a few step; “He is Joo Won, my assistant, and I assume that you two know each other pretty well” She said with a hint of sarcasm in the last line.

“I haven’t officially introduced myself to you right? My name is Kim Jae Joong and I’m her husband, nce meeting you” I said with a small tight smile with a tiny little bit of mischievousness in my eyes.

He bowed to me, ninety degrees. “Nice to meet you too, my name is Joo Won, it’s an honor to meet you” He said.

A side smirk is now being formed on my lips.

“Thank you for thinking of me that highly” I said.

We move several steps further. “Moving on, this guy here, is called as Zhang Yi Xing or better and easier to remember as Lay” I said.

“Nice to meet you” I said

He returns my greetings.

“Beside him is Lu Han” She said.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Jae Joong” I said as I handed one of my hands out for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you too! My name is Lu Han” He grinned as he shook my hand.

“His name is Xiu Min”

“Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Jae Joong” I said and smiled, and have another round of handshakes.

“Ah~ So you’re the husband guy.” He nodded to himself.

“Now that I can get a closer look at you, you look pretty good” He said innocently.

I let out an awkward laugh. “Thank you for your compliment, you look pretty decent yourself” I said, he grinned.

For some reasons he looked a lot like An So Hee… I thought as we move to the other side of the table.

“Beside him is Kris, or Wu Yi Fan”

“Hi, Nice too meet you, my name is Kim Jae Joong” I said as I take my hands out.

“Hey, nice to meet you too, just call me Kris” He said and shook my hands.

“Last but not the least, he is Chen” I said.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Chen” He said first with a warm smile.

“Nice to meet you too, I’m Kim Jae Joong” I said.

She sat down next to this Chen guy and she motioned me to sit beside her.

I sat down.

So now we’re exactly face to face with bridal mask and playboy guy.

I let out a silent laugh. He must be grimacing right now.

“Did you guys ordered already?” She asked.

They nodded; she frowned.

I raised my hand and signaled the waiter for a menu.

He came in with the menu after a short while.

“Here, pick some food” I said as I gave her the menu.

“Thanks” She said with an awkward smile.

She looked at me and motioned me to look at the menu together.

I look at bridal mask guy, flashed him my best smile and read the menu together with her.

“What will you eat?” She suddenly blurts out.

“Not sure yet, maybe some pasta? It’s lunch time already.” I said.

She nodded “What about you?” I asked.

“Not sure too” She said as she flips through the pages, eyes never leaving the menu.

“I’m eating pesto and some mango juice, what about you?” She asked again.

“Let’s see, I’ll just have some naengmyun and ice tea. This place is so freaking hot” I said as I fan myself with my hand.

She lifts up her hand and signaled the waiter to come, he ran here immediately.

“One pesto and one naengmyun please. For the drinks we’ll have one mango juice and one ice tea” She smiled as she returns the menu to the waiter.

He bowed and left.

“How old are you?” Lay blurts out.

“I’m 28 this year, what about you?”

“I’m 20” He said flatly.

“So, you’re the oldest here huh?” Kris said.

Why are they so cold to me…? My friends were really good to her.

I nodded slowly.

“Guys, lets be more civil, he’s older than me and I’m older than you guys. You guys calls me noona, so shouldn’t you call him hyung, and Tao, you must call him hyungbu now right?” She said with a threatening smile.

Good, at least she’s on my side, I thought.

 

JOOWON’S POV

 

From the looks of it, these two have reconciled, they’re more civil towards each other.

What had happened?

Should I push his buttons? It’ll be an exciting and fun show.

I thought as I nodded to myself.

This sister of mine, can be very smart in the business areas, but really, she’s denser than a five years old kid when it comes to love.

But at this rate, noona will probably notice tensions between us, while she shouldn’t know about it. But then again, even five years old won’t notice subtle movements right?

“Noona, who are you going to go with?” I asked innocently.

“I’m going with him.” She said pointing to ‘him’

“Tch, so you’ve change sides now?” I asked with a pout.

“Wae? Jealous?”

I nodded. See, she’s dense.

She chuckled.

“As a wife, isn’t it a given thing?” ‘him’ asked.

“You must remember that, she is my sister before she is even your wife, hyungbu” Tao said while looking straight at ‘him’

Looks like I have an alliance here.

I smirked.

“Of course. But I supposed that you’re big enough to go around without your sister am I right?” ‘him’ snapped back.

He’s better than I thought.

“Guys…aren’t we here to have fun…?” Xiu Min carefully asked with an awkward laugh/cough.

Tao glared at him, he immediately looks down. Scared of the ticking bomb a few meters away from him.

“Xiu Min’s right. Jae Joong hyung, sorry for this guy’s behavior, he’s…cold…” Lu Han said while shivering.

I chuckled.

“Aniya, its ok” He smiled

“Noona” I called

“Geundae In Heeya, why does Joo Won calls you noona? Are you guys that close?” ‘him’ asked.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

Why? You can’t tick me off? Not today babe, not today.

I thought as I let out an evil laugh silently.

She gave me an obvious look, and I shrugged.

“We need to make this look as natural as possible, right honey?” I whispered to her.

She rolled her eyes at me.

“Ah, yeah, we are that close. Is that a problem for you, sir?” Bridal mask guy asked.

“It is actually causing me some problems. You even dragged her last night right? You’re making me uncomfortable” I said.

“What are you trying to do?!” She hissed.

“Making everything seems natural” I replied with a smug smile.

“I’m sorry for your inconveniences” He said.

Their foods break the tension between us. I can hear her sighed in relief.

“Guys, can we be more civil here?” She asked, no it’s more like a statement, looking at everyone intently, including me.

Her youngest brother choked on his food as he did an eye contact with her.

This family really has good glaring genes. I thought as I nodded to myself. A hot one, at that.

The most intent pair of eyes will be that of bridal mask’s, and then her and lastly her youngest brother. Though, unlike the other two, he has a stronger look on his face.

“Ne..noona…” He said, guess he’s afraid of her too.

“So…hyung…where do you work at?” That…puppy eyes guy said. Who’s he again? Lu…Lu..min? No, that doesn’t seem right…Lu…Han…?

I smiled “I work at Kim corp, the CK and CJ groups.” I said.

“Wua~ jinjja?! My dad also have a partnership with your company?” He said, excitedly.

I nodded my head. “Really? Which corp do you guys own?” I asked.

“The Han group. I guess we have a partnership in the airlines area.” He said.

Han group? The one who owns the largest casinos in Asia?

“We have tour companies too” He smiled.

“Ah~ that’s how you got connected in the airline areas. Stop by my office when you have some business there” I said

See, I’m civil when the other party is civil as well, I thought as I put an imaginary golden ring above my head and my hands imaginarily clapped together near my chest areas.

“Will do hyung, and tell me when you’re going to play in the casinos” He grinned.

I nodded.

“I guess you can talk normal human language too huh?” She whispered.

“I can be as humane as I want to” I gave her a fake smile.

She returns the same smile to me.

Our foods came shortly, and we soon indulged ourselves in the mighty goodness of a late lunch in a five star hotel and resort.

Tao’s phone ring, and his expressions darkens by every passing seconds.

“Noona, can we come with you to Seoul? Apparently Hwang sajang(president) forgot about the seven of us who are still stranded in Jejudo” Tao said sarcastically.

“I’m not using our jets too, I’m using his” She shrugged.

He grumbled.

I laughed inwardly.

“You guys have jets too right? Can’t we use them?” He asked pleadingly.

“Who can come on such a short notice? And we’ll have to wait for at least three hours to let them prepare the team, the fuels, and everything in between.” Kris said.

“And it still needs time to come here right?” Chen guy added.

He sighed, frustrated.

“We came here with two jets, and how come we’re left with one?”

“Hwang sajang thought that we left, so he brought the other jet with him” He said while shaking his head, trying to calm himself down.

“NOONA~~~~” He whined.

“Ask him yourself” She replied. That’s cold.

“Ah~~ Shilreo” He whined again.

“What did I taught you?” She asked.

“To let your pride down and begs the other party when you desperately needs something” He said with a bored look and a monotone voice.

“Are you in a desperate mode right now?” She asked.

“Not really…” He muttered.

“No…wait, I am, I must go to work tomorrow…Aish!!!” He said while scratching the back of his head roughly.

“Guys, can you..ask him?” He asked.

She gave them a look. Everyone shuts up immediately. They shook their heads.

He pouted “Noona~ Hanbeonman eung? Ddak handbeonman~~” He whined with an aegyo (Noona just one time ok? One time only~~)

“And this is a perfect situation to let your theories into practice” She simply sated while eating her pasta.

She really do have the powers to control her brothers.

“Ah…;” He muttered.

“…jeogiyo, jeogi(hey) hyungbu” He let out a weak grin.

“Can we mm, use your jet to bring us back to Seoul?” He asked timidly.

I hold my laughter.

And nodded my head while suppressing my laughter.

This is just way too funny, really.

After the lunch, they silently followed me into my limo.

The car ride was silent.

I cleared my throat.

“Do you guys want to drink anything?” I asked awkwardly.

“Aniyeyo hyung, I’m grateful enough that you’re taking us back to Seoul” Xiu Min grinned.

I smiled “You don’t have to feel burdened really, its not like I’m giving you guys a separate plane and it’s not like the plane will not fit the nine of us” I said.

“Gomawoyo hyung” He grinned.

We arrived in the airport and we immediately hopped into the plane.

In Hee is now sitting with Tao, talking to him.

I guess she’s coaxing him from the previous harsh treatment.

I shrugged and went to an empty sleep.

I turn on my ipod and plugged my ears with my earphone. Within minutes, I fell into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finally, another chapter is done~!

I just have this urge to update today no matter what.

And it's currently 3am here~ T T

This old and cranky authornim is so tired and is ready to get under the blankies and sleep~ :D

Good night/ morning/ dawn/ evening everyone~!!! 

Please enjoy, and forgive me for some typos (if any) lol 

My eyes are too tired to even do a recheck...; 

ENJOY~!! IT'S FRESH FROM THE OVEN ^^