Tension

Socialites

 

NARRATOR’S POV

 

 

The Hwang heiress was kind of in a bad mood for the whole day as well.

She too went around the whole building looking at all her workers lazing themselves on their desks.

She called for the HR department and busted their heads off for not motivating their employees.

“I was looking around and more than half of them doesn’t even seem like they’re willing to work”

“I’m going to fix that right away depyonim”

“How? By annoying them? Scolding them?”

“….”

“You do know that I asked you to motivate them right?”

“Ne”

“And what do we get from scolding them?”

“…”

“You’ll only demotivate them”
“Joisonghabnida”

“You better fix it. And oh, tell all female employees to stop wearing such micro mini skirts; it hurts the image of the company”

“Ne”

After she busted the HR director she went on to busting the financial manager for not doing his work well and making her look bad to the whole company since she’s their direct boss.

“Noona~~” Her younger brother called her as he opened the door.

She looked up while the manager heaved a sigh of relief when he looked up to see his knight in shining armor.

“Oops, sorry didn’t know that you were in a meeting. Vic isn’t outside so…” He said while he saw the manager gave him a pleading look to save him from the angry dragon.

“Aniya, it’s okay. Just wait for five more minutes” She smiled while the manager cursed inside his head while her younger brother just smiled apologetically towards the dying manager.

He went out of her office and waited for them in front like what she told him to do.

Five minutes later the manager went out with a huge sigh of relief.

“From the look in your face, I don’t think you’re fired” Tao said now with Joo Won beside him.

He bowed to the manager and the manager bowed back.

“Ne…I’ll still be working here” He said awkwardly.

“Good then, don’t provoke her for the next few days, as you all know she’s kind of a crazy witch” Tao remarks in which the manager accidentally chuckled.

He quickly realized his mistake and covered his mouth with his hand immediately.

Tao chuckled while Joo Won coughed-laughed.

“It’s okay, you may go now.”

“Ne” He bowed and quickly left the hell hole.

“Aigoo my noona is scaring the hell out of everyone in every department” Joo Won chuckled as he sat on one of the sofas like its his own place.

“Ya” She warned.

“What?”

“And you call yourself my loyal assistant?”

He nodded in response.

“Of course. I’m your eyes and ears inside the company right?”

She chuckled.

“Yea yea, so what did they say?”

“The females cursed you like there’s no tomorrow. No long manicured nails and no micro mini skirts?”

“They’re such an eyesore to the company” She said in disgust.

“Since when are you Ms principal?”

“I could see their butts and s!!” She retorted.

“Noona let them wear what they want, let your brothers enjoy the view as well noona, no matter what we’re still guys” Tao nudged Joo Won with a smirk in which Joo Won smirked back.

She raises her brows.

“Since when are you two such erts?”

“Ummm middle school? Hyung was the king” Tao said without making any eye contact with Joo Won.

“What? Don’t look at me like that, I was in the right age to do that”

“Fine, whatever.”

“So, micro minis are allowed right?”

“Nope. Micro minis are hurting the image of the company. Minis okay, micro minis no way”

“Aish…” The two sulked.

“Noona let’s go” Lay barged into the office.

“Aren’t we meeting there?” She asked.

“Ah…that giant panda brought a sport car while that fool chose to use the bus to work. While the smart me brought my Cadillac escalade.”

“I’m just an assistant I don’t have that much money to buy a car” He pouted.

“You’re an assistant who got paid as much as the CEO and the VP”

“I brought my Bentley though…” She muttered.

“Ah right, I forgot that noona also have cars” Tao muttered while his sister just gave him an unbelievable look.

“Oh well, let’s just go with Lay.” She grins.

“Ooooohh” Tao teased while the trio gave him an are-you-crazy look.

“Noona don’t forget to tell your husband”

“It’s okay, he won’t mind”

“Yeah?” Lay said sarcastically.

She nodded.

They went to the grocery store to get Tao’s chips and other snacks available at the grocery store.

“Good thing your family owns Lotte” Lay chuckled.

She nodded.

“He’s our snack checker. When there’s a new chip and Lotte haven’t got it in yet, he’ll be the first one to sulk”

Joo Won shook his head.

“For some reason I’m the only one in the family who doesn’t have a big apetite”
“True, you’re weird” Tao nodded to himself.
“That’s because you always stole your hyung’s food.” In Hee said while Joo Won just hugged the disgusted looking Lay.

In the end they bought two trollies worth of snacks. Including ice cream, chocolates, jellies and nuts.

“Can we just watch some kind of random ghost stories?” Tao asked as he slid another ice cream to his mouth.

“No” The three replied immediately.

“Psshh scardy cats”

“Maknae you seems to be out of control these days huh?” Lay asked.

“Aniyeyo hyung, I’m a very good maknae” He grins.

“So what are we going to watch?” Joo Won faked a smile.

“Wolf boy. I love that movie so much” Tao faked a smile as well.

“Good”

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

 

I sighed as I entered the dark and gloomy house.

The house isn’t really dark, but it’s just that my mood is kind of dark today.

I went up to my room lazily, untie my tie and threw it away carelessly, did the same with my blazer, vest and shirt.

I threw my Rolex to the bed and took off my shoes and socks as well.

I slipped my feet into slippers and make my way to the bathroom.

I washed my face and splashed the icy cold water to my face.

I looked at my face on the mirror and chuckled sarcastically.

“I’m so…stupid…” I muttered.

“You've just realized that now?” The other me said while I just nodded my with a lowered head.

He sighed and I sighed as well.

“How in the world am I going to redeem myself?”

“Good questions don’t always come with an answer Jae” He replied.

My face flattens.

I sighed and heads out of the bathroom topless while I dry my hair with a towel.

I made my way to my closet and put a t shirt with a short.

I sat on one of the couches and turn on the tv.

Ah right, I thought.

I need to call my PI right?

I took my phone and dialed his number.

“It’s me” I said.

“Ne depyonim”

“Run to my new house right now, I have some work for you to do”

“Ne”

“Be here within ten minutes” I ordered

“Ne depyonim”

Eight minutes later, he came in rushing into my beautiful house with a large bang on the door and heavy footsteps on the second floor.

Three.

Two.

One.

Bang, the doors are open.

“Eight minutes and forty three seconds, quite impressive” I smirked as I welcome him into my office.

He bowed.

“Sit” I commanded.

He did as he was told and I was now walking to the sofa in front of my table with a thick file filled with the photos from this morning.

“Check out who sent these pictures to me, and report to me immediately. After you find who the guy out then make him disappear without making much fuss into the media but make sure to spread it in his world”

“Ne depyonim”

“You may go now” I said.

“Ne” He bowed back and left.

“And oh, do not leave traces”

“Of course”

“Good then”

He went out and after around ten minutes or so, I got a call from my PI.

“Sir, I’ve looked about him, and…he’s currently not breathing. His name is Lee Si Kyung, forty years old, a professional killer and spy.”

“Professional you say?”

“Ne.”

“Look for the guy who hired him”

“Ne”

“And did you say the guy isn’t breathing?”

“Yes I did”

“You killed him already?”

“No sir, I was looking for him, and heard that he died around an hour ago”

“Oh, oh well, look through his house and look for the copies of my pictures” I said nonlanchantly.

“Ne”

 

YOUR POV

 

We arrived in Chen’s penthouse with more than a quarter of the snacks gone.

I went into the door happily and walked immediately to the fully equipped theatre, courtesy of my Lotte.

“Hey” The rest of them greeted.

“What took you guys so long?” Kris rolled his eyes as he walked to us, no scratch that, to the bags of chips.

“Blame the giant panda Kris” Joo Won said.

I nodded, while the panda gave him an innocent look.

“What have you guys been watching?”

“Ah…Lu Han’s favourite”

“Lemme guess, anything to do with Suzy?” Tao asked.

The rest of us chuckled.

Yup, the guy is a huge fan of Suzy, and that’s one of the reason on why Suzy is available wherever your eyes wander in Seoul.

“Ugh, don’t let me start” Xiu Min started.

“Oohh, So Hee sunbae is jealous huh?” We teased.

He pouted.

“I don’t even like her” He pouted again.

I just shook my head.

These dorks will forever be my dorks.

We sat on the sofas and I’m currently stuck between Lay and Lu Han.

“You seriously don’t have to call your husband, from the frantic way he was looking for you this morning he seems to be more caring than I thought”

“Let him be, it’s not like he ever called me if he’s in a club”

“Still Hee..”

“Stop, I didn’t tell you to nag me like this”

“Fine, whatever you say madam”

I grin.

He faked a grin.

“Look your wolf boy is starting” I said.

He just chuckled.

 

LAY’S POV

 

After a few minutes, I saw her phone lit up, it was on silent but you can see the lights coming in and out every second or so.

She looks at the caller ID but rejects it every time the person calls.

There could only be one answer – Kim Jae Joong.

I sighed, pitying the man she marries.

Calming her when she’s mad is an almost impossible task to do within the first two weeks.

And it looks like she’s not backing out of this war again this time.

“Pick it up, it divides my attention” I said, trying to coax her.

She just look at the phone and turn it off.

“There you go young master” She rolled her eyes.

I groaned inwardly.

After a while, my phone started to vibrate.

God, this guy has some great connections.

“I’m sorry to disturb, but is my wife with you? This is Kim Jae Joong” the message reads.

I chuckled.

Possessive much sir?

“Another girl?” She nudged me.

I nodded my head.

She just shook her head.

“Yea, she’s with us to be exact, don’t call her anymore, she’s kinda pissed about it, and oh, just to tell you, she’ll be sleeping with us tonight. Don’t tell her you know about this from me, she’ll fry me in an instant” I replied and deleted the message.

After more than half an hour of peace watching my dear wolf boy, the butler just have to knock on the door, whispered something to Chen, while he nods.

And oh boy, I don’t have a good feeling about this.

The great Kim Jae Joong actually came in to ruin our reunion.

I seriously regret replying to his messages.

“Sorry to disturb” He said while Chen paused the movie.

“Min turn the lights on for me please” He nudged the sleeping bun.

He looked at him and sighed as he got up from the couch himself and turn the lights on.
“Let’s go In Hee” He said casually, perhaps trying to sound as normal as possible.

She grunted and cursed softly as she eyes me suspiciously.

While on the other hand I tried to act as shocked as possible.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

 

“I’m not going with you” She muttered.

“You are. Listen to me, you’re my wife now” I whispered loudly.

“Oh, the irony. Am I? Are you my husband? When you don’t even act like one” She whispered loudly as well.

“You’re still going with me”

“Let go. You don’t have a right over me”

“I do, now let’s go”

She just glared at me.

“How did you know I’m here anyways?” She asked.

“I’m not Kim Jae Joong for no reason”

She rolled her eyes.

I dragged her out while she resists me.

“Wait, fine I’ll go, I’ll just talk to them.” She said.

She bids her goodbye and walks faster than me towards the lobby where we both immediately hold each other’s waist as the elevator door ‘dinged’ open to the lobby.

Well, what do you expect from the building that one of Asia’s largest contractor and land developer group’s child is staying at?

To be filled with normal people?

Nuh uh, this place is filled with young businessman and second-generation chaebols who have the passion to buy a penthouse.

The car ride was somewhat silent.

She avoids eye contact or any other sorts of communication as she plugged in her earphone and look outside to the window.

I drove to one of the private bars in Gangnam and have reserved the whole space beforehand.

Drinking outside and inside home always has a huge difference.

I have to literally dragged her down from my Maserati to make her go to the bar.

I placed her on one of the stools and sit down myself.

“Drink” I said as I pour a glass of Chivas into her glass.

“Why do you drag me here?” She finally asked me a decent question to answer.

“Just to talk” I said.

“You know that I’m sorry right?”

She just sips her Chivas.

“What do you want me to do to forgive you?” I asked.

“That’s for you to crack”

“I seriously won’t do it again. Forgive me this one time and I’ll be sure to not do it again, ever”

“You won’t do or you won’t get caught?”

“First one. Just let me go this one time. I never apologizes to a woman before, so I don’t really know what to do next…”

“Oh?”

“Oh?”

“Oh?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Hohoho to my lovely readers~~~lol

Merry Christmas~~~

We wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas and a happy newwww yeaaarrr~~~<3

Christmas in the aiirrrr kkkyyaaaaa

authornim is super duper excited for christmas~~~<3

Have a good christmas everyone~~^^

I wrote this chapter quickly so I could update it on Christmas and be Santa for once^^

Hope you guys enjoy it :*