work

Socialites

 

YOUR POV

 

My clicking heels echoed throughout the whole lobby.

Employees bowed their heads at the sight of me.

“Depyonim, the contract have been finalized, you need to go to Guang Zhou tomorrow”

I simply nods my head.

“What about the contract in Hong Kong?”

“It’s still in process depyonim”

I nodded my head again.

I went into my Cadillac Escalade and my secretary immediately took out her ipad and gave me the contract details.

“To the golf course in YangCheon” I commanded.

“Depyonim, there’s a phone call for you” She said.

“Give it”

“What? It’s been on hold again?”

“Ne depyonim…” The other line said in a diminishing voice.

“How many times have it been already?” I asked, half threatening.

“Four times…”

“Four times after I’ve first found out about it to be exact. I’m giving you three days to go there, look for the problems and report it back to me. And I don’t expect anymore hold ups after we’ve fixed the problem”

“Ne depyonim”

I sighed and rubbed my temple in annoyance.

And in less than a minute my personal phone rang.

“What?” I asked harshly.

“Whoa…calm down lady” the other line said.

“Who are you?” I asked, not having the slightest will to look at the caller ID.

“Your lovely husband, duh”

“What do you want?” I grumbled.

“Are you pmsing?” He asked.

“Are you trying to piss me more than I am pissed out already?”

“Hhmm…maybe” He said with a teasing tone.

I grunted.

He chuckled.

“No, really what do you want?”

“Just want to say that your curfew is at eleven and oh for your kind information I didn’t swoon at a hot girl today”

“…oh…well done for your…high accomplishment…” I said sarcastically.

Well, half sarcastically.

In fact, I am quite happy and giddy up inside.

“What? You’re not happy for me? It’s a really huge accomplishment alright? Do you think doing that is easy?”

“I am…I just congratulated you” I rolled my eyes.

“Tch, fine, whatever, I’m hanging up now. Be back by eleven”

“Yes daddy”

He said one last “tch” before he annoyingly hung up.

I took the phone out of me ear and gave it one last scoff before I actually threw it somewhere around the car.

I read through the contract one last time to make sure that everything is at the right price with the right timings, and the right sanctions.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you but I'm going to Guang Zhou tomorrow for....three to four days.." I said on the phone.

"WHAT? For what?" He asked.

"Work...." I simply said.

And he ily hung up right after without muttering another word.

My secretary quickly followed me once we went out of the car and into the changing room.

“Here’s your clothes depyonim”

“Did you scan it?” I asked.

“Ne depyonim”

“Do it once more, and do it in front of me” I said.

“Ne” She did as she was told and I quickly change into a pair of bright neon green golf clothes and white skirt and a pair of custom made Chanel golf shoes alongside with my Chanel golf bag.

“Harabeoji” I called as I saw him.

He looked back and motioned me to come to him.

I skipped my way through the grass and hugged him.

“What brings me little princess here?”

“Nothing much, I was bored and wasn’t really interested to read those boring papers so I came here to play with you” I grinned.

“You…you’ve been skipping a lot lately, you don’t want me to cut your salary right?” He asked, half threatening, half joking.

I just gave him my best grin.

“Have you heard about it?” I asked in a smaller voice, enough for him only to hear.

“About the money?”

I nodded with a smile.

“Yeah, just go with it, I’ve talked to the rest of them and they’re willing to cover for us, but to make sure, we should follow the normal procedures”

I nodded my head.

“Go and try to make a shot” He motioned me.

I flashed him my best smirk and turned around.

I then fix my body posture and aim for the hole before hitting the ball.

I smirked as I feel my body pumped up and made the shot with just the right amount of strength and at the right angle.

“Nice shot” I heard the caddy cheered and clapped for me while my fluffy granddaddy was chuckling is lungs out.

“You still got it in you”

“Of course” I smirked as I turn my head around.

“Your turn” I grinned.

He frowned.

“I’m starting to feel nervous”

I chuckled.

“You should be, it’s me who you’re going against”

He chuckled.

“We’ll see”

He walked to where the ball is and quickly fix his posture.

"Annyeong jagiya" I heard a male said as he gave me a tight back hug.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

okay....so to all my lovely readers..i'm terribly sorry for the long wait.... T T

And sorry for the very short chapter

again...

it's just that college have started n i can't seem to find the right time to write, and when I do...the whole thing just won't come into my head... T T

so...the point is...

I'm NOT going to abandon this fic, so don't worry, but please bear with me, i'll try my best to update at least once a week.

The problem is that I need a very stable mind when I write this fic, otherwise, I won't be able to make the story flow nicely.

And as someone who writes a story for other people to read, I definitely don't want that to happen, I want my readers to feel the same or more emotions than the one who writes, otherwise the story will just go stoic cold, and I seriously hate that, even when I was reading someone's else story, I would just go bleah once the emotions are gone.

I don't want that to happen to this fic since...you know...this is my debut fic lol

I love what I'm doing and even though it might get delayed, please bear with this crazy author... I'm trying my best to calm my brains down so that i'll be able to indulge myself into the story.