LUNCH

Socialites

 

TAO'S POV

 

 

He dare to do that to my sister?! Look at him, he's flirting with a girl when my sister is just beside him watching everything.

Thank God this is a private club. No one will take silly pictures of them and all. Otherwise my sister will have to suffer from all the embarrasment.

I hate this guy. He got no shame. 

I take a big gulp of my whiskey and glared at the guy. Why can't grandpa cancel this marriage?! It's obvious that my sister will get hurt by him one way or the other.

Then the guy came with my sister. I continued my glaring parade at him, he looked back at me. 

He didn't even flinch with my glare. I hate him more.

I heard Lu Han said something with the word "hyung" and "making out". These two words never connect. Never.

I looked at the direction he's pointing at, and my jaw dropped. 

My heartless hyung, my....hyung is kissing no making out with an almost girl. 

Did the sun rise from the west today? 

And guess what? He's kissing the girl with open eyes.

My jaw dropped.

He even waved back at...Lu Han..?! 

Is this guy even sane?

"Hyung..sure is one crazy guy..." I said, still in shock

But then those eyes he's giving, isn't the eyes of somebody enjoying their making out session.

He smirked with those eyes.

Those eyes which are as sharp as a knife.

Then...everything clicked in my mind.

He's not kissing the girl for fun, but because he needed something from them.

Now its more like hyung.

Then noona start to tease me.

I looked up to see her with her so called fiancee.

My mood instantly became darker than it already is.

"Nothing, noona just go" I said to her. I hate to see that jerk. 

With that, they left.

"You, stop being so mean to your sister" Lu Han hyung said

"I'm not, but I get angry whenever I see her fiancee"

He smirked "SIbling jealousy?"

"No" I just don't like his attitude

"Really?" He teased. I gave him a look

"Really~~" I replied back sarcastically

"Or maybe you're just jealous"

"Or maybe, I don't want to see my sister gets hurt" I replied

Then Lay comes in to the picture.

"Hey" He said while panting.

"What happened to you?" Lu Han hyung asked with wide eyes

"That girl, she...have a boyfriend...The...boyfriend saw us, and he almost made me into a bloody pulp" He said, still gasping for air

"And who ask you to make out with a girl who's already in a relationship?" I asked

"My manly instinct" He smirked back. Ew.

"We're guys Lay, we don't fall for your lines" Lu Han hyung gave him a look.

"I know right. Stop treating us like we're girls or something" I sulked.

"Fine" He pouted 'I just want to show you guys how lovely my charm is" 

"And then what? You hope us to fall for you?" Joo Won hyung suddenly appears out of nowhere.

He grinned. Hyung smirked.And then he hugged him. Ew.

"You want us to fall for you like this?Mm?Should I kiss you too?" He asked with a smirk.

"Ani!!! Are you crazy?!" Lay hyung retorted.

"That's why don't try to flirt around with guys." He gave Lay hyung a wink and then take a seat beside me.

"Panda, what do you think about Jae Joong?"

"Ugh, don't even bring his name here. He's a total jerk that I wish to kill with my wushu" I pouted at him.

"Aigoo, I'll make him fall for noona." He said.

"Uh huh, like as if thats going to work. He even dared to flirt with girls when noona is sitting right beside him"

"You may be a Kung Fu panda, but I am her assistant you know" He grinned.

"And what's that supposed to mean? I'm the VP for your information Mr Assistant"

"And that, my panda, is the main point. You're the VP, people know you, but, people thinks that I am merely her assistant right" He said and touch my nose.

I squinted my eyes "So...how does being an assistant relates to make her fall for noona?" I blinked. Still not getting the main point.

"Oh Lord, how did you even get into Standford with this brain?"

I gave him a look "I am smart hyung"

"You're the dumbest person I've ever met. Where did you even get those dumb genes from?" He said while pushing my forehead with his finger.

I fold my arms and pouted "Fine. Say whatever you like"

"Aren't Pandas suppose to be smart?" Lay hyung asked

"Maybe?" Lu Han hyung said

"You see panda, being her assistant and being the unknown heir means that he can get close to noona without the family relationship. That means, Mr assistant, over here, can look like he's making some moves to your sister. If that fiancee of hers do have some spark with noona, he'll definitely get all jealous and all." Lay hyung explained.

I nodded my head as I finally get what they mean.

"So, it's like adding fuel to the fire"

"Bingo!" Joo Won hyung said.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

The night went through. The guys have fun. They dance, drink, chat, laugh. 

Some of the guys are making out somewhere in the corner. The club is still pumped even after midnight. 

The guys went home all drunk and tired. It was three when they finally decides to call it a night.

They get in to Chen's black limousine, as they're all too drunk and tired to drive back home themselves.

In the Hwang residence, the two male heirs finally made it home. 

The younger's hand was on the older's shoulder so that he could get some support, and the older did the same. He put one of his hands on top of Tao's shoulder. With that, they made it to the younger's room and slept together without taking their shoes and clothes off.

 

YOUR POV

 

I woke up on a lazy friday morning. It's 7.49 am right now. I yawned and plopped myself back to my bed to check some messages. All from the company. y traps to get me into a corruptor, asking how can a representative of the company be absent, and the types of it. I grunted on the messages. I'm so making my comeback next week. They'll find me very very kind and lenient after I'm back from my wedding.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I tied my bangs up and went to Joo Won's room. 

I went inside to find an empty room which have not been touch. I frowned. He didn't come back home last night?

I stretched and make my way out and into Tao's room. I called his name, but it looks like he's still sleeping.

I went further into his room into the main sleeping area. And look what I've found, a panda and a red panda snuggling with each other. I smiled to myself like I'm some kind of a proud mom.

They're cutely cuddling with each other. Joo Won is on one of his thumb, and the other hand becomes a hand pillow for Tao. One of tao's hand is beneath Joo Won's waist, while his other hand is on top of Joo Won's body. One of Tao' leg is on top of Joo Won's leg, and Joo Won is having the exact same leg pose as Tao's. 

They're so adorable like this. I took out my phone and snap a picture of them. I sent a copy to grandpa, with a message- harabeoji~! Your grandsons are turning into babies again~!^^ 

I decide to let them be, and retreat to my own room.

Looks like Joo Won will not be able to wake up today. When he's drunk, he's drunk. He'll not get up until four or five in the afternoon. I sighed and made my way back to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare myself to go to the Hwang Securities building.

Work, must be done no matter what.

I wore a black dress with white polca dots and top it off with a black leather jacket. I tied my hair up in a low untidy bun. I used a black Laboutin pumps and a take a white hermes kelly, I finished the look with white pearl necklace and big earrings.

  

I went down to grab a toast and made my way out to the office. I used Tao's black bentley and drove off.

I reached the building and the employees are, well, startled to see a CEO from the main office coming all the way down to Hwang Securities. I smirked and went up to the 10th floor where my team is located.

I went in to an open concept room. It is my home base as I would call it. There aren't many people in my team, only around ten people or so. 

I walked into the office.

They all looked shocked and confused. I smirked.

"Joo Won is sick today and he's unable to make it to the office. Today, we'll be taking Hae Won group and I'll be in charge of all decisions. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am" They all said in unison

"I would like to ask for everyone's coorperation for today as this is very important"

'Yes"

"Give me some more details about Hae Won group and their stock movements"

"We've done some researches, and this is what we got. Hae Won's stock are relatively stable, most of the shareholders are their directors, and that's how we got most of our shares. We bought everything that's available on the stock market yesterday. A lot of free riders have sold their shares too, and of course, we bought every single one of them. We heard that you even convince the director of Hae Won group for more investment on his side, if it work as planned, he'll sell his shares today when the market opens."

"Mmm, that's good enough. More of the free riders will sell their shares once we start to sell ours. The president have agreed to sell 10% of his total shares today, so with the president alone, we'll have around 48% of the shares. I hope that the free riders will have a total of more than 3%."

"According to our insiders the president and his family only have around 45% of the total shares ma'am."

"Let's hope he only have that much. He did not suspect anything did he?"

"No ma'am, our insiders said that there have been no signs of him suspecting. We even bought the shares with different names, so it'll be almost impossible for him to know that Hwang Securities is planning all of these"

"That's good enough"

"Ah, right, how much money do we still have?"

"Still around 80 billion won ma'am"

I nodded my head

"I want everybody in team one to get into the meeting room with all their equipments. Now"

They all rushed inside the meeting room and bowed to me on their way to the meeting room located on the same floor.

Once they're inside the meeting room, I start to direct them for the acquisition plan. The meeting room is kind of cozy right? Courtesy from me. These guys are doing some nerve wrecking jobs, and I need their full coorperation for it.

So in order to do so, I make the atmosphere warmer.

I love this place.

"Okay guys, we have 5 minutes left to prepare. I want all of you to standby on your own post. First, we'll buy all shares available, then we'll sell the shares on stages. Do NOT move on your own, and do everything as I command"

"Yes ma'am" They all said and quickly turn on their laptops/ipads/telephones, and then connect themselve to the internet and the stock market.

"Two minutes left" I tap the table with my fingers impatiently.

"One minute"

"...."

"Half a minute"

And I'm getting more impatient by the second.

"Start!"

With that they all start to buy the shares left in the market. With the prices going up, more "free riders" sold their stocks. The new stocks given by Hae Won is on the market too.

49.7%...

50%..

50.3%

.6

.9

"51.4%!!" I said while clapping both of my hands.

"We passed the 51% mark, keep on buying all the shares and lets see how much we can get in total."

"Mam, there are no shares left, we managed to secure 53% in total" Steve said.

"Good enough"

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

The young miss looked a little bit troubled.

"It'll be risky mam" one of them said

"I know, that's why I'm still calculating my speculations" she said

"If we sell it now, the price will drop, and more people will buy, creating a sharper drop in the second attack will make the first one to sell the stocks right?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Hhmm...it is still risky though" she nodded her head.

"Sell 30% of the shares at 2.55pm sharp, and do it before the market closes. Either Joo Won or I will be here on monday, so you guys better be in the office before 8.30am, alright?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"I'll be taking my leave now." She said

The lady walked out from the office and into the main lobby. She get in to her bentley and drove back home to see how are her pandas doing at home.

It is still 10am, and she's done half of her business for today. She grinned to herself, feeling proud. 

As soon as she reached her house, she made her way into Tao's room. She slowly opened the door and bobbed her head in.

The lights are on, which means either both or one of them is up. 

I walked into his room, passed the so called "entertainment room" and walked straight into his main room.

The two are up. Joo Won is still lazing around the bed, playing with the pillows

According to the sounds of falling water, Tao must be in the bathroom.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"Aigoo~our Joo Wonie is up" I said while plopping myself on the bed, beside him

He gave me a sleepy nod while rubbing his sleepy eyes

"Shouldn't you still be on your hibernating period?"

"Mmm, I should've. But apparantly our maknae loves the morning orchestra" he grunted

"Go back to sleep then"

"Can't..." he muttered.

"Oh right, I've bought all of Hae Won's stock today, we got 53% of them" I grinned

He immediately sat up and his expressions brighten.

"Jinjja?! Wuuaa" He grinned. I nodded my head. "Of course of course. I'm who's noona?" I grinned.

"You know..your life, will be entirely stuck to the business world~Your eyes shot wide open as soon as I mentioned the shares" I said while shaking my head.

He cheekily grinned back at me.

"Did you sell the stocks yet?"

"Ani, we'll do it at 2.55pm today and, you'll rebuy it on moday"

"Why~"

"Yo noona, you're home?"

"Mhmm, I just got back a while ago."

"Do any of you want to see how pandas sleep?" I grinned.

"Panda....as in me or panda as in panda?" Tao asked

I grinned and move my shoulders up and down.

"Must be us..." Joo Won muttered

"Bingo~!" I grinned

"Ah noona! You even took a picture of us in our sleep?!" Tao said angrily

"You two were so adorable~~~I feel like I should take a momentum of it" I said as I pinched Joo Won's cheek

"Ah, hajima~~ We're not two anymore"

"Tch..so what? you two are my lovely pandas" I grinned and stuck a tongue out.

"I want to see." Tao sulked

"See only. No touching" 

"Fine"

I showed them the picture and they face palmed themselves

"We did not do that..." Joo Won muttered

"You guys did"

"Noona, if you lose your phone, I'll be the first person to kill you alive. If your phone content gets leaked to the media..our lovely cold image will be ruined.." Tao said

"Not gonna happen panda"

"And oh we're having a pool side party tonight"

"For whom? That jerk?" Tao asked.

"Yea...for the jerk to know you guys"

Joo Won pouted.

"Then...I must leave the house" I gave him a look.

"Honey, you can stay as my assistant" I said.

He grinned. "Of course I can"

"And you better be in the family picture tomorrow" I said

"Then it'll blow my plan" He grunted

"YA~!" I threw him a pillow.

He gave me an innocent look "Meanie" I muttered.

I fished out my phone from my bag as it rings, I looked at the caller ID"jerk price" 

"Hello"

"Mmm, hey, you'll come for lunch today right?"

"Yea, I will. Where should we meet?"

"We'll be eating in La Traviole. Is that alright for you. Let's meet around twelve"

"Yea sure, meet you there by twelve" I grinned and end the call.

"Noona should you really go there?" Tao asked

"Why not?"

"I don't like him..."

"I hate him too" I grinned.

"Then why do you keep on meeting him?!"

"So that...I'll not hate him..." I grinned at him, he gave me a you're-crazy look.

"Noona, when are you going?" Joo Won suddenly blurts out.

"Hhmm, in half an hour or so..wae?"

"I'm going to take a shower, so before that, don't leave" And with that, he made a marathon towards his own bathroom.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked pointing my hand lazily at Joo Won.

"He must be planning something right?" He said with a smirk.

"I'm going to get ready to work, so, see you later" he said

"You're late to work already!" I shouted to him as his figure disappears to the huge closet behind the main room.

They both left me...I pouted..How mean.

I laid on Tao's bed for at least ten minutes before his figure re-appear in a business suit.

"Bye noona~ I'm heading to work" He said

"Mmm, and Tao~we got Hae Won group in our hands. 53% baby~" I grinned like a fool.

"Seriously?! When?!" His eyes now gleam in excitement.

"This morning when you two are busy cuddling with each other" I grinned.

"Noona, never ever never ever bring that subject up again..."

I kept on grinning at him

"One more company for our collection" he grinned

"And before taking over for it fully, I wish to make some profits first." 

"Okay..." He said while nodding his head. "As long as it's ours, do whatever game you like~"

"Noona, let's go~" Joo Won suddenly appeared into the room ready with a business suit.

"Go...where..? Wait...You're coming with me Mr Assistant?!" I shrieked.

"Apparantly..I am...coming ma'am. For your own convenience" He said. Tao smirked and shakes his head.

"Whatever, I'm going out first" He said as he left the room and waved back.

"You'll be really awkward in there you know...and its weird...bringing an assistant to an informal lunch" I said

"If you let me come today, I'll be in the family picture" He grinned.

"What if I don't?" I asked back

"Well....I do have a meeting with some Japanese corporations tomorrow" He said while he plays with his fingers.

I squinted my eyes.

He gave me his adorable puppy eyes. "Pweaaasseee~~"

Must.not.fall.for.aegyos.

"Fine" He grinned in victory.

"Noona~~Let's go~~" He said still with his aegyo voice

"Fine hmph!" I walked out with crossed hands

"Assistant must drive" I hollered

"Ne depyonim!" He shouted back

This will be so embarassing....Ahh...why did I even fall for his aegyo?!

I sighed in defeat. 

"Ahjusshi~ We'll use the red Mercedes for today~please get it ready" He grinned at the butler

"Yes, young master of course."

I walked in to his red Mercedes and we drove off.

 

 

JOO WON'S POV

 

 

Muahahhaha this will be so fun. I grinned to myself.

And aegyos will always work on noona.

She fished out her phone and started to press some buttons on her phone.

"Hello, Jae Joongshi? Its me In Hee." She said

"Ah...Yea...I'll be coming don't worry about that. You see...can I..possibly bring my assistant with me?" She said while biting her lips.

Then her expression brighten. Wooh~ Permission granted. I grinned.

"Ah, yes, thank you very much, and sorry for the troubles" She said

She sighed in relief. "You, my dear, owe me big time for today"

"Arasso~ I'll treat you ice cream later" I grinned

"My own brother bullied me" She pouted.

"Did not~You gave in yourself" I retorted.

"Hmph!" I chuckled.  If people sees us, they'll only have two thoughts. One, we're dating and two, she's my little sister.

"Ey~~ let it go already~ I said I'll treat you some ice cream later right"

"Ice cream is not enough" She said

"Arasso I'll bring you to that desert restaurant. Happy?" Her expressions brighten. 

"Call~!" She chided.

We arrived to the restaurant. It looked..expensive. Chaebols...I thought to myself. 

I opened the door for my sister and bowed to her as she come down. Role play starto! I smirked 

She walked passed me as my head is still down, and I followed her from behind. I put a serious expression on my face.

"Reservation for Mr Kim Jae Joong" She said

"This way ma'am" the waiter said

He led us in to a private dining hall in the second floor.

Once he opened the door for us, I immediately bow ninety degrees to them "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Joo Won" I said with a lower voice, like the one you'll be saying in the army. I smirked.

"Ah~~ Is he your assistant?" Some red haired guy asked.

"Ah, yea, he's my assistant. Say hi to him, his name is Kim Jun Su" She said

"It's an honour to meet you, sir" I said

"Ah...you...don't have to be so formal though" He let out a weird laugh.

She took a seat in front of her fiancee and I sat beside her. 

"Did you guys order already?" She asked

Now now look at our prince charming, he's giving me those icy glare..again. I chuckled inwardly

"We'll have the house special" He said. House special?

"Do the house special have beef in it?" I asked

"Yes, apparantly they do, for the steaks and the soup" I frowned at her fiancee. He almost killed my sister. I glared at him.

"Can you please give me the menu? And cancel one of the House special" I said. See...what if I didn't go with her? Her whole wedding will be held in a hospital room.

I gave her the menu for her to have a look at them. The prince looked startled and kind of embarrassed. I glared darkly at him.

"I'll have one seafood sizzelini please" She said and smiled at the waiter.

"In Heeya, I'm really sorry about that, I forgot that you have a beef allergy."

She smiled. 

"Ah, that's okay. It is a weird kind of allergy right? And its not like I have an allergy attack or something right? I should've been more careful" She said. I sighed.

"But~"

"Its okay, its not your fault" She cut him. It is his fault noona.

I frowned at him. Should I be her bodyguard and trail her everywhere she goes? I can't trust this guy.

"In Heeshi, you really have a beef allergy?" Another guy asked with wide eyes. She nodded her head

"Wua~ I never met a person with that kind of allergy" He continued and she smiled cheekily at him.

"That is so cool..." Another one muttered.

The prince smacked his head

"There's nothing cool about a person having a beef allergy chun." The prince replied

"So...you never ate beef before?" A tall guy asked.

"I did, that's how I know I have an allergy for beef " She smiled at him.

"But beef is really delicious" He continued

"Everything is delicius for you. Everything is" The Jun Su guy replied

"But beef is my favourite..."The tall one muttered

Ah..seriously...what is wrong with these guys?! Why are you tempting my sister?!

"So?!" The four of them replied.

'So...its a pity for her" He said

"And what connection does it have with your favourite dish?"

"Just saying. I thought we could be food buddies" She laughed at the comment

"We could actually. I do eat a lot"

"Yea...but you don't eat beef right"

"So? I can eat everything except of it" She grinned

"Ah..you do have a point"

The food are served and we started to dig in. 

'Ah..In Heeshi, do you want some...?" A guy named Yoo Chun offered her salad

"That's okay really...I feel like you're pitying or something" She said

"Ani..its not like that...it's just that...you only ate a single plate and we're eating the whole set". He said

She laughed "It really is fine Yoo Chunshi...I need to eat less so that I could fit into my wedding dress" She smiled. The prince choke on his food.

That was...a cold...joke...

"Joo Won, eat.the.veggies" She whispered to me

"Not gonna happen" I whispered back. I hate greens. We're not even cattles...so why should we eat them?!

"Eat. it" she whispered back and gave me a look. I groaned and ate the veggies with a BIG frown on my face.

"In Heeshi, do you want to call out some desserts?" The tall guy asked.

"Yes, please, andoh, just call me by my name. You don't really have to be so formal with me" She grinned

"Sure thing, and call me oopa, I'm older than you?" 

"Eh..??"

"Ah, you promised me that you'll call me oopa right?" The Jun Su guy asked

"Ah...yea....oopa...." She said

"And me too"

"Me too~!" The other two said.

"Alright.. I'll call all four of you oopa" She grinned at them

"So...what should we have for desserts?" She clapped her hands as she read through the menu

"I want one chocolate souffle please" She said

"I want...mmm...chocolate mousse" The tall guy said

"I want fruit waffle" Jun Su guy said

"Ah..Joo Wonshi, do you want anything else?" 

The Yoo Chun guy is quite considerate. I nodded to myself

"Mmm, I'll have...a lemon cake if that's alright" I replied

'Ah, of course" He replied

I bowed my head at him

"Ey, you don't have to be so formal with us here" He said again

"Ah..ne..." I said while scratching the back of my neck

Our orders came, and we eat in peace..until

"Eat one of it~" Jun Su guy said to the considerate guy

"Ah..no." He said while he pushed the spoon back to the other guy

"Just one...just one..will you die if you eat one of this?" 

I chuckled at them. 

"No...it looked weird"

"When did you even try to eat anything that look a little bit off?"

"I don't want"

"Its really tasty"

"If you're offering it to me it'll probably be weird"

"No its not. Seriously!!!" He take a bite for himself

"See.. It's good"

"Still not believing"

"Fine..then don't eat it" He puffed his cheeks and ate it himself.

They're like another version of the guys. I chuckled

Even my sister laughed at them

"Why are you laughing?" The prince asked

"They're..HAHAHA...so cute~~" She laughed.

"They...are..a bunch of crazy idiots" He said

"Then you're in the list too" She laughed

'What did I do?!" He retorted

"Nothing, but you guys are friends right" She grinned

"We are..but don't clubbed us into the same mentality" The other two nodded with him

Those two...aren't sane" The tall guy said.

"Like as if you are" Jun Su guy retorted

"I am.." He replied with a smirk

They four guys remained silent. I smirked. He's quite good.

"Do you want some?" She  suddenly asked me

"What?" I replied back

"This" She pointed back at her cake.

I shook my head

"Fine"

 

JAE JOONG'S POV

 

I saw those two have some intersctions with each other for some time now. It kind of ticked me off. I mean, what if other people saw that?

Its not that normal right?

And she even handed him her food, when she didn't even offer me anything. I pouted. I'm her fiancee not him. I crossed my arms and watched the two.

Assistant? yeah right.

I have assistants too but I never gave them anything.

Something is going on between those two. Love life?

Ey...

I shook my head and raised one brow at her. 

"Let's go" I said to her

"Where?"

"My parents wants to meet you" I lied. Well...not really..but yeah

"Really? Alright then" She said. Kind of surprised

"Joo Wonah, get to the office alright." She said to him. Him. Again

"Ne, depyonim"

"And make sure it's done on time" She said

"Ne, I'll make sure of that and will report back to you" He said

I smirked.

You're just her employee.

"Guys, we're going first" I said

"And, me too" He said and stood up from his place.

The other four guys looked at us oddly.

"We'll be going soon too." Chang Min said

"let's just leave together hyung" Yoo Chun said

"Andwe, omma's looking for her since just now" I said

We left the hall with him trailing us.

"Depyonim, I'll be taking your car to the office and will send it back to your house later on"

She let him take his car?! Is she even sane?! What will she do if he runs away with it?!

Aish..why do I even care?!

"Oh, ok, then, wait for me at home, and tell me the results later" She said.

He can get into her house freely?! What the hell?!

I dragged her wrist and put her in to my car and drove off to my house.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry guys, its kind of late right? T T

I was busy since yesterday and just had the time to update it now~ T T