Her True Colours

Socialites

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

Unbeknown to them are five giggling guys standing in the corner of the corridor.

“What are they saying?” Yoo Chun whispered.

“I don’t know, I can’t hear them” Jun Su replied.

“Can we move closer?” He asked.

“There are no other places to hide” Yun Ho hissed.

“Ah, you guys are so noisy, I can’t concentrate!!” The maknae hissed.

“Shut up” Jun Su smacked his head.

“Hyung, why are you doing this to me?!” He hissed silently.

“You two shut up, I want to concentrate too” Yun Ho said.

“What’s your last name?” He asked seductively as he tucked a little of her hairs behind her ear.

The maknae frowned and his expressions harden at their intimateness.

“Hwang” She said, as she looks straight into his eyes.

“Ah…looks like you’re trying to be my wife” He said.

Her expression flattens.

“It’s my real family name” She said, not breaking the eye contact.

“Then… the Hwangs must have really good family genes.”

“You could say so” She said with a confident smile.

“And your name is?”

“In Hee. You don’t even recognize me do you?” She said with a tight smirk.

“Stop playing games with me” He hissed, though, he is somehow taken aback with her words.

“I’m not, you can’t even recognize your own wife’s voice?” She said pretending to look hurt.

“You’re not her” He said taking a step back.

“I am, honey” She said as she take a step forward.

“But…but…” He stuttered.

“But what honey?” She hummed.

“Prove me” He said in an arrogant tone as he regained his composure.

“Should I call your mom? Or should I call my friends? Or should I show you our wedding ring?” She said as she took several step forward, while he took several step backward.

“Oh~ oh!!! Hyung is losing hyung is losing!!! He took a step back!!!” Jun Su whispered excitedly.

“Do you think he recognize her?” Yun Ho asked.

“From the looks of it, he doesn’t know, but hyung isn’t that dumb right hyung?” Yoo Chun asked as he tilted his head to the right.

“He could be that dumb” The maknae replied flatly as he nods his head.

“How could you be so relaxed when you said that?” Junsu scoffed.

“Hyung, I don’t know why you’re like this, but why do you always pick on me?” He retorted.

“Ya~ ya~ you two stop it” Yun Ho said in a stern voice.

“But hyung~~” The two whined silently.

He gave them a look, the two zipped their mouth immediately.

“The..the..third…option” He stuttered.

“Fine” She said as she showed him their wedding ring while using her phone to give some light to it.

His face fell.

“I thought you’re home…” He muttered.

She nodded. “I was”

“You followed me to the club?” He asked, eyes wide.

She scoffs as he raised one of her brows.

“Puh-lease Mr Kim, don’t think too highly of yourself”

Now it’s his turn to scoff “Otherwise, why else would you be here?”

“To have fun”

“With?”

“With my friends of course” She smirked.

He scoffs “Are you here because of your friends or are you here because of me?” He asked arrogantly.

“Sorry to disappoint you but, as much as you wanted me to come here for you, I’m here for my friends” She smiled sarcastically.

He squinted his eyes as he wraps her waist. “Really now?”

“Wuuaahh~~ that’s hot” Jun Su said.

Chang Min’s expression darkened, he doesn’t like what he’s seeing.

He admits that he had fell for her during their first meeting, it was love at first sight.

She’s beautiful and funny, he knows that he’s falling for his hyung’s wife, but hey, it is political right? He doesn’t even regards her as his wife.

She nods her and look at him “Of course, after all I am a very loyal housewife you see”

“I thought you were into an affair”

“Yes, with my husband” She gave him a look.

She inched closer as his grasp tightens; she inched up and whispered into his ear “I think you’ve fallen hard for me honey

He shivered at the contact “Don’t think too highly of yourself”

She laughed “Really now? You hallucinates and dreams about me, and now, you’re even flirting with me, what should I take that as?”

“Do NOT bring that matter up AGAIN” He hissed, trying to sound stern, although deep inside he’s slightly embarrassed.

She shrugs “I’m just pointing the truth, and if you would excuse me, I’m leaving”

He tightens his grasp “We’re not done yet” He hissed.

“What’s left?”

“My exit” He faked a smile.

He let go of her and walked away, leaving her by herself in the corridor.

“Ya…let’s go, hyung is coming this way” Yoo Chun whispered and ran quickly, the rest follows him quickly. They ran to their table and sat there immediately, trying to look as natural as possible.

She scoffs at his manner, and walks away too.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

What? Me? I love her? Huh don’t make me laugh.

Well, I should thank her for thinking of me as a prince right? I nodded to myself.

But prince syndrome? Me? This handsome and generous Kim Jae Joong got a prince syndrome? Is she even in her right mind?! I huffed my cheeks. 

And then what? She said that her husband get jealous easily?! But her husband is me right? When did I even get jealous?! I scoffed.

Those descriptions aren't mine. I tried to shrugged it off. 

But why should she thinks this way about me?! And why am I biting my own thoughts?

See, this girl makes me go crazy. 

So her true colour is actually being my wife?

Huh...why am I even flirting with my own wife again?

Right, because she was my dark angel.

I shook my head and walks away, as I was on my way back to the table, I found another hot girl, I walk towards her direction and starts to flirt with her.

She’s the typical girl, the easy type, and she obviously fell for the hot Kim Jae Joong.

Oh well, although she failed to interest me what’s the harm in making out with her? None, exactly.

When I was still talking to her, she passed by us with a flat expression, I look at her and she look back at me, she smiled briefly and walks away.

What does that smile mean?

Her smile makes me feel somewhat uneasy, I thought to myself.

“Oopa” The girl chided.

“Oh…oh, what were you saying?”

She pouted, pretending to be hurt “Tch, oopa, does that unni over there attracts you?” She asked.

Is she crazy? I smiled and combed her hair softly “Aniya, of course not, you’re the only one that attracts me” I said.

I guess she doesn’t know who I am then. That’s good.

 

YOUR POV

 

So, he found his new girl already, expected from a playboy.

Looks like she fell for him already. I smiled; he’s quite good in this thing.

I walked back to the bar to find the guys clapping their hands.

I look at them oddly.

“Yaa~~Mrs Kim took thirty minutes to go to the bathroom? How great” Xiu Min commented.

I puffed my cheeks.

“We won the bet” I grinned.

“What?” They all asked in unison.

I pointed my hand towards my husband and they all made an ‘O’ with their mouth.

“OH YEAH!!!We won!!!” Lay grinned.

“Did you make a deal with him back there? He came from the same direction as you did” Kris asked.

I laughed. A deal? Oh please.

“Oh please Kris, to make a deal with that thing over there? Back there, he didn’t even recognized me as his wife and tried to flirt with me” I said truthfully.

“He what?!” Tao screeched.

“He tried to flirt with me” I said flatly.

“That jerk, noona may I please beat the bloody crap out of him?” He asked angrily.

“Go ahead if you want harabeoji to take all of your credit cards, cars and position” I said as I point my whiskey glass to the jerk.

“Noona, lets dance” Joo Won said.

“Ah…shilreo, I don’t feel like dancing”

“Sibling dance?” He said as he batted his eyelashes.

“Nope, go and dance with your other sibling” I said.

He gave me an “ew” look “no way, what will people think of us?”

I laughed.

“I’m going to dance and get some hot girls” Lay said.

“I’m going down with you” Tao, Joo Won Xiu Min and Lu Han said.

We nodded our head.

“I’m going to my friend’s table” Chen said

“Your friend is here?” I asked.

He nodded his head and point to his friend’s table.

“So, only we’re left huh?” Kris asked.

I nodded

“Omo, In Hee ya” I felt someone called out my name.

I face palmed, the jerk is here too, what if she recognized him?

I put on a fake smile and turn around.

She waved and grins as she puts her eyes to our direction

“Jae Kyungah~!!” I called out her name and reply her grins.

She quickly made her way towards our direction.
“In Heeya, how long has it been?” She said happily.

“Its been a long time right? Where were you all this time? Sit here” I said as I patted a seat beside my place.

“I just came back from Paris, how are you doing these days?” She asked.

“Great of course, what about you? How was Paris?”

“Paris was amazing, you should have come with me, the things these days are really really cheap” She said excitedly.

“Really? I should fly to Paris soon too then” I smiled.

“And oh, I bought you a gift”

I gasped “How kind of you~~ You even remembered me during your trip~” I grin as I hugged her.

“Of course! I bought everyone in our circle a gift”

“How kind of you” I grinned.

"Jae Kyungaahh~~~" I whined.

"Wae?" She asked.

I batted my eyelases. "We should really set a get together with the rest of the girls" I said.

She gasped. "Of course!! I've been thinking of the ssme thing too!! We should really schedule a girls day out soon"

"When should we do it? Next saturday?"

"Sure, let's ask the other girls too" She grinned.

“And oh I’ll send the gift to your residence soon.”

“Mhm, sure, I’ll write my new address for you” I said.

“Oh right!! You’re married now right?” She asked, eyes wide.

“Mhm, last Saturday, everyone came except you” I pouted.

“I landed in Korea today.” She pouted.

“So how was it?” She asked.

“What?”

She gave me a sly grin “You know what I mean.”

“It was alright” I smiled.

“By the way, In Heeya, who is he?” She asked as she pointed to Kris.

“Oh my God, I forgot that you’re here” I said.

“Jae Kyungah, he’s my childhood friend, Kris, I told you about him right?”

“Ah, so he’s that ice prince?” She asked excitedly.

I nodded.

“Kris, this is Jae Kyung, my friend, we met around five years ago or so” I said.

He nodded. “Hi” he said.

She smiled timidly “Hi” She said and blushed.

I grinned.

She gave me a look, I grinned and nodded.

“So, I’ll leave the two of you alone for a while.” I smiled and winked at her.

She giggled shyly.

I smiled and left them to be together, who knows if she could win the ice prince’s heart.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I could finally find a time to update.

I just finished my exams so, yeah, I was kind of inactive lately right?^^;;

Forgive me please~~ haha :)

ENJOY~~!!!!