The "assistant"

Socialites

 

 

The man suddenly appeared beside her and gave her a silent nod. She looked up to the man and noticed his presence with a curt, tight, nod.

The two men are beside her, one on her right and another on her left.

The two men have an eye contact war. One with piercing hot stare and another one with a sharp ice cold glare.

The man with the hot piercing star whispered something at her. "Don't tell him about us. Just tell him my job" He winked

She looked at him oddly while he smiled innocently.

"Oh, so thats why you're suddenly formal with me, even when there are no..crowds"

He grinned and nodded his head

"You, why didn't you came for the dinner last time?"

"I was in England taking care of some business" He shrugged.

She furrowed her brows at him.

"Meanie"

"But, I do know before you even know who your fiancee is" She stared at him with disbelief in her eyes.

"Yah...harabeoji sure do loves you the most. He didn't even tell me and he told you?! And that too, you didn't even tell me?!"

"I like to give people surpirses" He grinned, and motioned his head for her to look at her forgotten fiancee.

"Ah, look at me, I'm seriously getting older. I need to introduce you guys to one another right."

"Jae Joong shi, this guy, he's err, my personal assistant, his name is Joo Won." She said while looking at her fiancee.

"And Joo Wonshi.. this is Jae Joongshi.. my fiancee"

"Nice to meet you" He said with a ninety degree bow.

She looked at him oddly.

Her fiancee though, think that it is normal for assistants. he didn't even bow back. The only thing he does is looking down at him with his eyes. That shows his position between them.

Her fiancee put his hand on her waist protectively, and walked off, the day after tomorrow will be their wedding day...and they're well...still like a business partner.

"Jae Joongshi, I need to talk about private matters with him. Could you please excuse us for a moment?"

"You're supposed to stick with me tonight, honey" He hissed at her softly

She smirked

"I know that, honey, but it is something urgent"

"When I say no, then its a no"

She blew a raspberry and pouted

"FIne"

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

Psshh Like I'll allow you to stick to that guy for the whole night. Where will I put my image then?

We move around the garden, people are congratulating us, most of them are her friends, I shook my head, she's a true socialite afterall.

"OMO!! In Hee ya~~!!!" Who is she?

"Oh!! Jang sajang!" She replied back with a huge smile on her face.

"How's the party so far? We're still waiting for the rep of Emprio Armani" She said with a pout.

"Aww, she'll be here in a minute, and congratulations for the new season" She said while giving out a toast

"Thanks, and oh, is this your fiancee? He's handsome" The old lady said while looking at me like I'm some kind of food.

"Ah, yes, his name is Kim Jae Joong"

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Kim Jae Joong" I said

"Ah, what a cute name she said while pinching my cheek" ugh, eww.

"My name in Jang Min ah" She said with a wink.

How is she one of her friends again?

"God, she was trying to me" I whispered to her ear with a disgusting look on my face

"HAHA, if she was hot you would probably continue to flirt with her right?" She asked back

"The problem here is, she's not. So her actions turn disgusting"

"Let her be, she's like that. "

"Ms, we'll start the show soon, let me led you to the VVIP front row section" she nodded and pulled me with her

I saw my best friends sitting on the opposite side. I did a wave to them, and they return it with a wink and they nudge each other while laughing hysterically. Yea yea, wait till I meet you guys.

While her brother and a group of guys are placed beside her.

Only business partners or close friends of the director are allowed to seat on the reserved front row area, the rest must find their own seat.

She waved and hugged some of the guys. Apparently, the ghost guy is having quite a good time with her brother's friends. So much for an assistant.

"Ah, right, guys, this is..." They continued to talk amongst themselves. She pouted.

"YA!!! Listen to me!!" She said with a bit higher tone and a louder voice.

"Ah! You scared me" I'm of the guys said

"Then listen"

"Aigoo, what does my baby want to say?" The tall white one said

"I want to introduce you guys to someone" She sulked

"Who? My baby's fiancee?" And she nodded her head.

I thought she said she's single?

"Listen!!!" She shouted once more before the guys turn pin drop silent

"This, over here, is my fiancee, Kim Jae Joong."

"And Jae Joongshi, they're all my bestfriends. and my brothers This is Lay, Lu Han, Xiu Min, Chen, Tao,  Kris and the guy you've met before is Joo Won." She said pointing them one by one from the left to right.

I can't remember any of their name

"Um, hey, nice to meet you guys, I'm Kim Jae Joong"

And then one by one they introduced themselve. So her boyfriend, named Lay is sitting on her left, while her fiancee is sitting on her right? Waa...This girl is such a genius.

"I thought you said you're single?" I asked.

 

YOUR POV

So I introduced him to my group of close friends. And he looked utterly confused on who is who. 

Then he suddenly said "I thought you're single?"

"Mmm yes I am" I answered truthfully.

"Then who's he?" pointing to Lay

"Him? He's Lay, why?"

"He's not your boyfriend?"

"He's not, but I thought we're going to stay away from each other's personal life?"

"We are, but just to make sure. And anyway, you know two of my ex-es already, I can ask you at least this much right?"

I nodded, well he can, and I got no problem in it anyway.

"And I thought we agree to become friends?"

Oh yeah..

"Eung, we are, I got no problem about you asking about my personal life though, I just want to make sure" I said, confirming it to him.

"You're eating your own words" He said while smirking.

"I'm not, I'm just confused"

"Ladies and gentlemen, The 2012 Spring summer collection of Emporio Armani is finally here, hope you guys could enjoy the show"

With that, the show begins. The collection is okay, I like his style of both simplicity and complexity at the same time. It reflects me a lot. When people look at me, they'll think that being a third generation chaebol is simple, all you gotta do is, play, shop, build connections, show your face in the company and so on, while they don't know that being inside this circle, is like having a war every single day of your life.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

After the show have ended, for some of the "unimportant" guests, they may go home, but to the rest of them, the real show haven't even begun.

The more important guests are then ushered to a club, indoor. It was a typical club. People grinding with each other and so on. Nothing unusual.

She met some of her friends and talked to them for a while with her fiancee beside her. Then some of his friends came and she was introduced too, the cycle contnues on and on and on.

He then dragged her to a corner where his closest buddies are located.

"In Heeya, they're my close friends, and we've been friends since our diapers day"

"Ah, anyeonghaseyo, I'm Hwang In Hee, nice to meet you" She said and bowed gracefully

"Waa~~ our sister in law is so pretty, I'm Kim Jun Su by the way" The guy with the blood shot hair said.

"Don't mind him babe, he's crazy, I'm Park Yoo Chun" Another guy with a wide forehead said

"I'm Shim Chang Min" A guy with a cold voice said.

"And I'm Jung Yun Ho!" An enthusiastic guy said.

YOUR POV

So there's another  cold guy like Tao or Kris or Joo Won, another Lay, another Luhan and Chen. 

Guys will always be guys. I think, my friends are the complete set of a guy's possible characteristic. I always categorized guys in this manner. But I don't know which one Jae Joong belongs to. He's like a playboy, he's a dork, a jerk and the list may continue.

"So, In Heeshi, how old are you?" the red haired guy said.

"I'm 24 this year" She smiled

"Waa~~finally a dongseng, I'm one year below Jae Joong. You should call me Jun Su oopa from now on" He said while laughing loudly. He sounds like a dolphin.

"Min!! You know she's your dongseng by a year!!" He said to the tall guy.

"Ah~ hyung, you don't have to be like this right?" 

"Yun Ho hyung~he's giving me that mismatched lips look again"

"Junsu, why are you so scared of him? He's your dongseng...And stop acting like you're the maknae or something."

"But even you get scared when he gave you the mismatched lips right!" The younger retorted

He gave him a look, and immediatedly, the red haired guy zip his mouth.

Joo Won suddenly sat beside me

"How did you find me?" I asked

"I am still your assistant in effect you know.An assistant should be by their boss side right?" He winked

"Shouldn't that be the job of a bodyguard?" She retorted.

"Hmmm...let's see..."

"No"he gave me a look.

"In this case, where the boss is running all over the place, the assistant should know where his boss is 24/7." He gave her a fake smile.

"What? It's true! Who found you on your little escapade?"

"You"

"Did the police found you?"

"No"

"See" He gave me a look. I pouted at him.

"So, Mr assistant, have you finished the job I asked?"

"Of course, otherwise I won't even be here today right." He smirked.

"We bought around 37.6% of Hae Won's shares as of today"

"Good, sell 30% of the shares tomorrow when the market is open, and wait till it's going to it's lowest point, then buy back all the shares availablle. I've blocked his flow of oney so it'll be difficult for them to move around"

He smirked. "Bingo~! Great minds think alike"

"Since your so called fiancee is killing me with his laser eyes right now, I'm going to take my leave"

"Call me when anything happens ok?"

His only reply was a wave with his hand.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

So, ghost guy Joo Won return out of nowhere and take a seat behind her

They were whispering something to each other, and he's putting on a sly smirk with every sentence she said. In Hee, on the other hand looked dead serious without a single drop of emotion.

He then left out table with a single wave. Is he really her assistant? Why is he so mannerless then?

"Hyung, we're going to go to the dance floor, do you want to come with us?"

I would love to, but I must stick with her.

"Nah, its ok, you guys go" I smiled to them

"Then we'll see you tomorrow?" Yoo Chun asked.

"Hyung, bring her for lunch tomorrow" Yun Ho said.

"Why?"

"Because she's going to be our future sister in law" Chang Min explained.

I made an 'O' shaped with my mouth "I'll try to ask her"

The guys went to the dance floor and I'm stuck with her. Alone.

Suddenly I felt a weight on my lap. I saw a girl in emerald green dress sitting on top of me. She's hot, but is full of silicons.

I would be making out with her, if she's not here.  I grunted at the thought.

She put one of her hand on my neck while she make a rotating movement on my chest with her finger from her other hand.

I held her back, and guess what? She's wearing an open back dress.

 

YOUR  POV

A girl just randomly sit on his lap. My eyes widen as one of my brow is raised.

Who is she? His other "jagi"?

"Oopa, if you're getting married, then what am I going to do?"

She suddenly blurts out and pouted at him.

"If this handsome oopa is getting married, of course you're suppose to look at another man" He winked at her.

I scoffed. 

"What if, I only want to be with you?" 

"Hhmm, that'll be hard" He pouted at her.

"Hmph, oopa, is she your fiancee?" She said while throwing dirty looks at me.

Before he could answer, "I am, so what are you going to do  about that?" I challenged her with a smirked on my face.

"Break the engagement off so I could be with my oopa" She said proudly.

"Aww, how sweet, but no, your oopa is mine now"

"Oopa!!" I flinched at her voice, thank God the music is too loud to make that a commotion.

"YA! Why are you yelling at me?!" He asked, now annoyed.

"Can't you do anything about...this..insect?"

"What insect?"

"THAT" She said while pointing at me.

At least I'm not a leech.

"Nope, and she's not an insect"

"Oopa don't you love me?"

"Nope, and I don't like the way you're talking about my fiancee" he replied coldly.

"Why? Isn't this fix?"

"No, it's not, she's really my girlfriend"

"Then...what about the times you spent with me..?" She asked, her eyes starts to water.

"Was it a one night stand?"

"....Yes.."

"Then you don't mean anything to me." he shrugged

Wow, that's cruel..

"Didn't you say you were dating at that time?"

" Yes, and I was and is still dating with her. She got no problem with it. True love, don't really contain lust, so I poured my lust to people like you" 

"Oopa...how could you say that? That's...mean..." She scoffed and ran away with tears streaming down her eyes.

"That's...cruel...." I said to him

"Its their fault. The only way to stop clingy girls is to be cruel to them" He shrugged while drinking a glass of martini.

I shook my head at him. This guy, is unbelievable.

"You're not going to dance?" He asked

I shook my head

"Do you want to go home? I'm kind of bored in here"

"Sure"

"We don't have anything to do tomorrow right?"

"Yea..it's all done~" She said happily

"Do you want to meet my friends again tomorrow?"

"Mmm okay"

"Cool, we'll meet you fo lunch"

"What about you? You want to know more about my friends?"

He nodded his head.

"So, lunch with your friends and dinner with mine" I grinned at him

"Let's go, I'll send you home"

"Eung" I said as I take my bag with me

"Wait, I need to say bye to brother and his friends" 

"Oh, okay..."

This is so awkward...

I saw Lay making out with a girl. might as well leave him be. Then I saw Luhan and Tao drinking by the bar. I unconsciously tucked my hand on his sleeve and dragged him to where the two are.

"Hey, I'm heading out first with Jae Joong. And we'll have dinner with him tomorrow" I grinned

"Us too?" Lu Han blink with his puppy eyes

"Yea, all of us, all seven of us. Lu, help me and tell the other guys alright"

"Call! Where should we eat?"

"Our house?"

He grinned back at me, and I ruffled his hair.

He pouted "Not the hair noona" 

I grinned back at him

"Where are the rest?" I asked

"Lay as you can see is making out with a girl there. Joo Won...is making out with a girl too.The rest of them are on the dance floor"

"Joo Won?!" 

"Yea, see, he's over there" He pointed to the other edge, while Joo Won, is, waving back at Lu Han?!

How did he saw him?!

My jaw dropped Okay..That was new. I guess he grew up already?

"Did he kiss with..his eyes..open..?" I asked...

"Hyung..sure is one crazy guy..." Tao said with his mouth hanging open.

"Why is my baby Tao cranky?" I asked him teasingly

"Nothing, noona just go" He said

"Fine" I stomped and left with Jae Joong.

He did a slight nod to both of them before he leave

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

Her brother, loves to glare at me. What did I even do to him in the first place?

"In Heeshi, can..I umm...call you In Hee?"

Her expression told me that she was taken aback by my words. Why? I cannot call her by her name?

Then her expression soften a bit 'Sure, why not, then i'll call you Jae Joong too?"

"That'll do" I smiled to her.

The valet brought our car, and we step in to my car.

I drive out of the hotel and head to her house.

The awkward atmosphere engulf the whole car. Again. I sighed.

"In Heeya, may I ask you a question?"

"Mmm, sure, why not?" She smiled at me.

"That assistant of yours, is he really an assistant?"

"Yea, he is officially my assistant. Why? Do you know him?"

"Ani, its not lke that, but, you two seems to have more relationship the normal employer employee relationship."

She thought for a moment

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Its not like that, but its a little complicated to tell. I don't know where to begin"

She took a deep breathe.

"I'm sorry, I'll tell you when the time is right" She smiled

"Oh, it's fine" he said. A bit hurt by her choice.

The car went dead silent for another fifteen minutes before we finally reached her house.

"We're here" 

"..."

"In Heeya.."I said as I shook her shoulders lightly.

"Umm? We're home already?" She asked while she cutely rubbed her eyes

"Yea..now get down and get a proper sleep inside"

"oh...?oh...Arrasso, gomawo Jae Joongshi"

"I told you to call me without the "shi""

"Ah yea, I forgot. Anyways bye" She said as she close the car door . 

I waved my hand and she waved back.

 

YOUR POV

I'm dead tired and sleepy today. I quickly went to my room, changed my outfit and quickly snuggled into my cozy bed.

And within minutes, I take off to my dream land.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looky looky! It's Joo Won~ :D

I am so enchanted with his laser eyes.

So I think I should make a family of "Sharp eyes" XD

I just thought of adding him two days ago, and I'll put him on the family tree in the forward today:)

Hope you guys don't mind about it^^