His Confession and Her Last Night

Socialites

  

NARRATOR'S POV

 

By 7pm five gorgeous looking males are seen entering one of Jejudo's most luxurious resorts and club. All workers bowed at them as they realized who they are. Young female socialites who are taking a day off are seen eyeing the five men and some of them even gave them their flirty naughty looks. 

The guy with the short hair and a very wide forehead smiled warmly at them, while the soon-to-be-groom throws them his smirking face. His smirk fell when he saw another group of people.

From the other side of the lobby, there came seven young guys with a girl. One of the guys slung his arms on to her shoulders while he kept his other hand in his side pocket. They are laughing and bickering and are on their way to their appointed villas. And only one realized that her fiancee is on the other side of the lobby watching them intensely, he looked at him, and throw him his infamous smirk.

On the other side, her fiancee, Kim Jae Joong, looked at her supposedly "assistant" with his icy cold glare. And if looks could kill, he'd be killed with a thousand daggers made out of ice.

He's annoyed and pissed. He felt like his dear pride is getting ripped for the second or the third time today. He's just a mere "assistant", but how can he be that close with her?

Clearly his fiancee and her assistant are on a different level of social class. He's an employee and she's an employer, she belong to the 0.1% of the society while he belongs to the rest of the 99.9% of the society, but yet, strangely and oddly enough, they're close with each other, and what makes him madder is the fact that her brother and his friends are not bothered by it.

It boiled him and it burns his pride.

He is THE Kim Jae Joong, he is the third generation of the Kim family chaebols, and yet, she didn't choose him.

NO woman have dared to reject him before, may it be directly or indirectly, but this girl, she's rejecting him directly and indirectly. She had clearly said that this was a business deal, and now, being this close to her assistant. He feels like he have been rejected from both sides.

"Hyung....isn't that In Hee...?" Jun Su asked innocently.

He clenched his jaw. 

"...Yea..."

"And isn't that Joo Wonshi? Her assistant...?..But...why do he have...his hand...on her shoulders..?" He asked again, surprised by the scene that just passed by.

"How do I know?" He retorted

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

How did that bastard get in here in the first place?! Why is he so close with her and her friends?

Even last time, he was invited to the party which was supposedly exclusive, and he did hang out with her brother and his friends. Then, what, he was there in the after party, and he was there this afternoon, and now, he's here with her, and his hand is currently on my fiancee's shoulders. Great. I'm losing my face.

I looked at her retreating figure and saw her short cream dress. So, she even showed him her legs? I frowned. I thought I had warned her about short stuffs. 

I should really do a background check on this guy. 

What's his name again? Joo Won? Then what is his family name?

We walked to our own villas. I stepped in the villa and head straight to the bathroom. 

I turn on the showers and let the cold water dropped on my body.

I sighed, big time. I suddenly lost all my confidence on this marriage. I should talk to her, and this time, it must be a serious talk.

But then..again, I need to release my anger first. 

Club. The perfect remedy.

and change my outfit to a white v-neck shirt and black skinny ripped jeans, black shoes and put on a black blazer on top of it. I'm so gonna have fun tonight.

I called the guys on a group call.

"Hey, let's have some fun tonight" I said

"Hyung, I think I'm having a dehydration" Chang Min said. I frowned.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yea, sort of"

"I'm having a dehydration too hyung, and I'm dead tired" Chun said. I sighed.

"i'm sorry.." I muttered

"Aniya hyung, it's alright." He said

"What about the two of you?" I asked

"I'm tired. Can we just sleep?" Jun Su asked. What's wrong with these guys tonight

"I'm not in the mood too Jae, none of the guys are coming anyway, and I'm tired from all the work I have to do this past week" Yun Ho said.

"Fine, go and sleep! Hmph~!" With that, I ended the call.

Should I call her? But this is suppose to be a fun night. I pouted.

Oh well, let's just go to the club first.

I walked in to the private club own by the Hwangs, as soon as I stepped in i saw many girls eyeing me. I smirked and go to the bar to grab some drinks. 

I looked around, I saw the amount of cameras this place have. Not good. I can't be seen having "fun" with girls in my in law's club right? Even though the girls here are alright and are rich enough, as they're allowed to enter this place. Still, I, Kim Jae Joong, still have some etiquettes.

I sighed. If I go out to another club, the papparazzis will kill me first before I can even enter the club. This place is secured, but my in laws are hunting me. Why do I feel like I live a life in a jail without bars? I sighed. 

I ordered some shots and drank them..well...in shots.

People realized who I am, I gave them a tight fake smile.

Some girls approaches me, and tried to flirt with me. I shrugged them off. See, I'm such a good guy.

I drank and drank, unsure of the reason myself, but I just felt so suffocated. Why? 

I drank...to find the reason of my sorrows, I don't know how many shots I've drank, slowly and slowly, I started to feel dizzy, dizzier, and dizzier.

I feel like a girl is talking to me, I flashed her a weak grin.

I can feel her body getting closer to mine, she started to kiss me, I kissed her back. The alcohol and the dizziness is getting the better of myself. My mind says  that if I continue to do this, my parents will kill me. But my body have a mind of its own.

I can feel another hand on my body, not hers but someone else. The person pull us apart, and he said something to the girl and she left.

I continued my drinking session. 

I felt a hand on my side pocket, I can feel like he's trying to retrieve something from me. 

I pried his hands away, but he kept on putting his hands in my pocket, and he finally retrieve it back as he got my phone.

He pressed some buttons on my phone and start to talk to someone with my phone.

What the hell?

After he's done with his phone call he put the phone back into my pocket.

Weird. I thought.


 

YOUR POV

I was having a night swim with the guys when one of the resort's butler called me to take a phone call. 

I jumped to the pool side and take the phone from the butler. 

I looked at the caller ID "Jerk prince"

"Helo?" I said

"Yoboseyo?" He said. His voice sounds different.

"Am I speaking to Ms Hwang In Hee?" He asked

"Uhhm, yeah, who are you and why do you have his phone with you?" I asked

"I'm a bartender here in HS's resort and your fiancee here is heavily drunk. Can you please come here to pick him up?" He said

I grunted inwardly.

"Sure, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, thanks for informing me" I said. Trying to be the good fiancee.

Uggh, why should he be interfering with my swimming time?! 

"Guys, I'm going out for a bit, be back later" I hollered

"Where are you going~~??!" Tao asked 

"To pick my dear fiancee" I said

"Should we come with you hon?" Lay asked

"Aniya, you guys continue. I can go alone" I said

I quickly changed into a simple sleveless cream coloured dress with some designs on it, and wore a brown parka on top of it. I quickly wear my three stripped slippers and head to the villa's entrance.

I hopped on to one of the resort's golf car and head to the club.

I went in to the club and people looked at me oddly. I looked at myself from head to toe. Yup. I'm not dressed for clubbing. 

My hair is still wet, I still smell like chlorine, I dressed up shabbily and I didn't even apply make up to my face. Great. he owe me, big time.

Girls looked at me and smirks in victory as they feel like they look better than me. I shrugged.

I looked around the bar and spotted him on the bar. i sighed and heads to the bar.

I saw the bartender and bowed at him. He bowed back to me.

I looked at him and saw him drink like there's no tomorrow.

What is wrong with this guy?

"You shouldn't have given him the drinks" I said to the bartender.

"We can't disobey the customer ma'am" He said

I sighed, he's right.

In front of him are rows of different shots glasses. Some are empty, some are still there.

"Let's go, you're drunk" I said sternly to him.

"No~! Let go of me~ The drinks are still there" he said in a slurred tone as he continued to drink.

"Then, will you go if the drinks here are done?" I asked

He nodded cutely and adorably. I did not just thought about that.

"Then, will you let me help you?" I asked

He nodded again.

"Promise me you'll go after we're done" I said

He nodded again

"Pinky promise" I held out my pinky to him

I lift one of his hands and stuck a pinky out.

He let out a weak grin. 

And we seal the deal.

I help him drink the drinks placed in the neon test tubes.

"You know...you're so bad to me..." He started. Drunk.

What?

"Do you recognize who I am?" I asked. Slightly confused by his previous statement.

He nodded. "Of course~!" He nodded to himself

"You're the mean Hwang In Hee. My dear fiancee~~" He said

So..he is talking to the right person.

"And may I know why?" I asked

"You...you are suffocating me.." He said while looking up

"Are..you...perhaps in love with me?" I whispered to him

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He shrieked

I jumped from my seat. Shocked.

"And by the way, why are you always with your assistant?!" He asked, now annoyed.

"He's my brother actually" I said truthfully as I took a shot from the test tube.

"Don't lie honey~"

"Why would I?" I challenged.

He shrugged.

"Anyway~ I hate you"

"I hate you too~" I said

"Why?!?" He asked

"Then why do you hate me?" I retorted

"Because you are you. You can make me feel like I'm boiling inside. I'm going to take a revenge on you Hwang In Hee. Just see" He said

I am...shocked..by this..revealation. I never tried to boil him in anyway. I looked at him eyes wide.

"I never tried to boil you" I said, trutfully.

I took a gulp of another drink.

"Maybe that wasn't your intention. But..in the end you do boils me, nevertheless of the cause and process, the point is..you..boils..me"

"If that's the case, then I should apologize to you right? I'm sorry, Jae Joongshi.." I said and smiled

He took another gulp of his drink.

"I'm not letting you off with it..Hwang..In..Hee..." He said, with a drunk tone.

"Then, get your revenge" I smiled

"I will~~" He said as he took another gulp. I took another shot for myself as well.

"How..how will you take your revenge?" I asked, curious.

I need to prepare myself as well right? He's drunk, so he's probably saying the truth.

"I will make you feel the same way as I do..." He said

"How..?" I asked

"Just..like that." He grinned and started to let out a drunk laugh.

I drank three more shots and we're left with five more shots. I grunted

He drank two more glasses, so we're left with two. 

I drank one more shot. 

Thanks to Lay and Joo Won, my drinking skills are above average.

"Ani...you'll feel ten times worser...I can..guarantee that for you..." He slurred in his speech as he took another glass

"Put the bill on Hwang In Hee please" I said to the bartender as I took the last shot.

"Now now honey, let's go back to the villa shall we?" 

"No~~!" He shouted like a kid then pouted adorably.

"We did a pinky promise just now" I said. Using a tone to talk to a kid.

"Hmph~!" He folded his arms, pretending to be angry.

"C'mmon let's go, if you go with me now, I'll buy you a sweet and cold ice cream" I said, still using the same tone.

"Really?" He asked with his big brown almond eyes

"Eung" I said with a smile

"Your mouth taste bitter right? Ice cream will do a good job of sweetening them" I said, trying to convince him.

"Arrasso. But you promised me already alright?" He asked adorably.

I laughed, so this guy have one of those cute-drunk illness in him too huh.

"Eung, I promise you. Ja~ Pinky promise" I held out my pinky

He grinned and held out his pinky too. 

And we sealed another deal tonight.

"C'mmon, we need to go to the villa right?" I said

"Eung, villa number 2~!" He said

"Arrasso, let's go"

I helped him up, but, I wasn't strong enough to hold him myself. 

We almost fell, but I was quick enough to grab the bar table as support.

"Umm, excuse me, could you please carry this guy for me, I'm not strong enough for him." I asked the bartender politely.

"Yes, young miss, of course."

He piggy backed him to the main entrance

"You can drop him in the golf cart." I said

He dropped him there and I paid him some tip.

He grinned and bowed "Gamsahabnida~"

"Gomawoyo~" I said

I hopped in to the golf cart as well and drove off to his villa.

He's half conscious by now.

"Jae Joongshi, where is your card?" I asked him

"Somewhere" He said.

Argh, the guys are still in my villa, I can't possibly bring him there. 

I huffed my cheeks

I turned the engine off.

I look for the card in his pockets and found it in his front right pocket.

I took the card out and opened the door as wide as possible.

I dragged him out of the cart. And then put one of his hand on my shoulders. I slung one of my hand on his waist for support.

I walked to the pole near the front villa, and place my hand there for support. I walked him to his front door and we entered the villa.

I hold the walls for support.

Thank God his villa is actually a small hut.

I walked to the main bedroom while sliding my hands on the wall for support.

I walked him to the bed and dropped him there, but I ended up dropping the both of us there.

He's so heavy.

I let out a big deep breath as I lay there beside him.

I'm so tired. I'm literally gasping of air.

I was about to get off the bed when he rolls in to my side and hug me like I'm some kind of a pillow.

My eyes widen at the contact.

He's so close to me, so close that I could feel his heat radiating. I could even hear and feel his even breathings.

I laid there, eyes wide. I pried his hands off and he let me go.

I let out a small squeek and I immediately jumped off the bed.

I could feel my face heats up and reddens. 

I cleared my throat and retreat to a far corner of the room where the sofas are.

I sat there quietly with my hands encircling my knees.

I shook my head "He's drunk In Hee, he's drunk" I muttered to myself.

Then I remember our ice cream deal.

I move to the other corner of the sofas, where the telephone is located.

I called the room service

"Hello~ good night, this is the room service speaking" She said

"Good night, I'm Hwang In Hee" I said

"Yes, young miss, what can I do for you?" She asked

"Could please send me a big tub of chocolate ice cream and raspberry ice cream for me? One tub for each flavor"

"Yes, right away young miss"

"And oh, I'm in villa number two" I said

"Yes miss"

It's past midnight already, and my hair still smells like chlorine. I decided to take a quick shower to remove the odour from my body. 

After 10 minutes of quick shower I wrapped my hair up with a towel and use the same clothes as before.

Feels a lot fresher.

I sat on the couch and waited for the ice cream to come.

I played with my legs, when my phone suddenly "beeped"

"Where are you?" Tao messaged me

"In Jae Joong's room. You guys are done with the swim?"

"SInce ages ago noona, why are you in the jerk's room?!"

"We need to talk about stuffs" I lied

Tao will be mad when he knows that Jae Joong is actually drunk and I have to carry him to his room. And to add to the list, I helped him drink. He hates it when I drink.

"Like?"

"Like the marriage stuff" 

"Fine, we're waiting for you."

"Be there soon^^"

"Better be"

"Ay ay captain~! :D"

I played with my legs again until I saw him move uncomfortably.

I looked at his legs. He's still wearing shoes.

Oopsies.

I took his shoes off successfully.

I tried to take off his blazers but failed.

I retreated to my seat at the far end of the room and after a few minutes of pin drop silence, the door bell rang.

I opened the door to get my ice cream.

"Charge it on Hwang In Hee please" I said

He bowed and left.

I put the chocolate tub in the freezer but left the raspberry one out.

I took a note from the table near the sofa and wrote a note

"Your ice cream for being a good boy^^

Since I don't know what flavour you like, I bought the chocolate one for you. 

If it doesn't suit your taste, then give it back to me and tell me which flavour you like^^

See you tomorrow~!!:)

-Hwang In Hee-"

I wrote it and left the note on his bedside.

I turn off the light and took the raspberry ice cream with me as I left his villa.

I turn on my golf cart and head back to my own private villa.

I looked at the lights of my villa, they're still on, I pouted.

Looks like I will get some preachings and lectures from them.

I must admit, my villa is at least 50 times bigger than the other villas/huts here. 

Our villa is a private one, no one else are allowed to use it except for the Hwangs and their close circles of friends. 

I smiled proudly at my latest accomplishment. But my smile fell as I realized I'm going to get some lectures tonight.

I tip toed my way into the house and I slowly opened the main door open.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

In Hee came into the house to be welcomed by an air of silence. And she knew that within five to 10 steps, she'll be doomed by her brothers. And she was right.

As soon as she stepped into the huge white and bright living room, her seven brothers stood there, their lips pressed against each other. They weren't even sitting down. All of them were standing up.

Tao is tapping his feat, and he looked straight into her soul, burning them.

She looked up slowly, while biting on her lower lips, she let out a weak grin and she was about to make a little escapade to her room, but within five steps of her journey, Joo Won stepped in front of her, looking unimpressed with his lips pursed together as he shakes his head slowly with folded arms.

"Mmhm mmhhm, not so fast honey"

She let out a weak chuckle.

 

YOUR POV

 

"Can't you guys just let me off this time?" I said, looking up.

"What time is it now?"

I looked at my phone. 

"Ugh..2.30...am..?"

"And where have you been..?"

"Jae Joong's...villa..?"

Joo Won sniffs my clothes and me.

"Did you two drink?" He asked, unimpressed.

"Uh....a little...?" I looked up 

"Then tell me why did I get a report of you going into the club and drinking with Jae Joong?" Lay asked with an envelope full of our pictures

My jaw dropped. These guys are definitely fast.

"How did you get those pictures?" I asked, eyes wide. 

"We were worried about you, we tried to call you but you didn't pick up, we grew more worried, so we asked the security team to look it up for us. You must remember that the other two Hwangs are here, honey" He said.

I cringed at his words.

I chewed on my bottom lips.

"Taking that much shots, noona, isn't regarded as "light drinking"" Tao said as he clucked his tongue.

"....Mian...."

"And you're drinking with him, what if you get drunk? No, what if both of you got drunk? What will happened?" Lu Han asked.

"Hey, even if anything happens to us, we'll be getting married tomorrow." I gave them a look.

"But still...what did I tell you about drinking?"

"Not to drink if any of the guys are not with you." I said while giving them a look.

"And guys, I think I'm much older than all of you here" I said, giving them a serious look.

"Then please act like you're the oldest"  Tao said as he rolled his eyes.

"You guys get drunk a lot too"I said trying to prove my innocence.

"But we were together noona"

"We allowed you to get all drunk and all, but we need to have somebody with you"

"Jae Joong was with me"

"He's not trust worthy."

"He is my soon to be husband"

"It wasn't your decision"

"And hey, I wasn't drunk"

"No more excuses noona"

I pouted.

"And please tell us where you are or at least pick up your phone. You're a girl, a socialite and a public figure at that, thousands of things may happen to you, We're worried for you" Tao said

"Arrasso, noonaga jalmotdweso" (alright, fine, noona's sorry)

"I'll call or text either one of you next time alright?" I grinned

"That should be a promise noona" Joo Won said

"Arrasso, now GROUP HUG~~~" I grinned and go for a group hug.

"I got raspberry ice cream with me" I grinned

"Eww" the six of them said. I chuckled. They never liked sour things, though Joo Won and I loved them.

"Let's eat then we'll go to sleep." I said

"Eat it tomorrow noona, it'll be such a boring day, you need sour things to call your soul back to planet earth" Kris said

"Arrasso" I grinned 

"Now let's sleep~" I said

"We're sleeping together hon" Lay said

"Really?!! Yay~~ that would be fun" I grinned.

"We've arranged the room in the second floor, we'll be sleeping on the floor tonight" Chen grinned.

"Assa~! I'll sleep in the centre!!" I hollered as I ran towards the stairs, and then remembering the fact that I don't know in which room we are going to sleep in.

"Let me show you the magic room" Xiu Min grinned and led us.

As soon as we arrived to the room, I rushed in to the centre of the traditional bed and slipped right in between the bed and the blanket.

Joo Won laid down on my right while Tao laid down on my left Lu Han is beside Tao and beside him is Kris. 

Beside Joo Won is Lay, then Xiu Min and then Chen.

"This room should stay like this forever" I said

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

"Eung~" Chen said "It's best to preserve it this way, without the "luxury tag". Just wooden floor, normal walls, white traditional bedding with white traditional comforter, eight pillows, heart warming memories and the eight of us" He said dreamily.

Lu Han nodded at Chen's statement. "Simplicity is the key" He said

"Whether you're Hwang In Hee or Mrs Kim, you'll always be our noona that acts like the maknae~" Xiu Min said

"True" Kris said

"YA~! I don't act like a maknae alright?!" She shrieked.

They shrugged, acting like her comment was never heard and made before.

With that, their night end, as well as her last night of being Ms Hwang In Hee, from tomorrow onwards, she shall be the new Mrs Kim.

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Someone's up for a revenge >:)

hehe my laptop is finally fixed ^^