Big Plan

Socialites

JAEJOONG'S POV

"Maknaeya, where are you?"

"Hey hyung, I'm in China, why?"

"China where?"

"Bei Jing, why?"

"Ani, just asking...hyung might go there in a few days"

"You? Why?"

"Cause I miss you of course"

"Eww hyung, are you drunk or something?"

"Yup, drunk with work, get me outta my hell hole please"

"You're crazy, call the other guys hyung, I'm busy"

"Fine, bye" 

Well, at least he's not in Shang Hai. 

"Call Sec Yoon for me please" I said through the intercom.

"Ne, depyonim"

"Come in" I said.

"How are my schedules for this week?"

"They are pretty tight Sir"

"How tight?" I asked tiredly.

"Ugh... You have a meeting the the Ministers tomorrow, and a meeting with the labor unions, and the audit companies, and the weekly directors meeting, then you have to review the contracts and you said you want to look through the financials of the company, then..."

"Stop, I will do an online directors meeting this weeks, and try to see if I could fit the meeting with the labor union to today, and all other trivial meetings and golf schedules will have to be pushed back. The audit will have to be done tomorrow, and send me an electronic copy of the contracts and the company's financials. Cancel all of my personal meetings as well. Ah, call my assistant in too."

"Ne, depyonim"

"Come in" I said as I heard the knocks.

"Get the jet to Shang Hai on stand by 9.00 pm tomorrow"

"Depyonim, why the sudden leave?"

"Family affairs. And since when do I have to report to you?"

"I'm sorry."

"I won't be available for the coming week, so everything that needs my sign will have to come to me by today or tomorrow, and I will participate in some important meetings with a prior 24 hours notification only"

"I will keep that in mind"

"Plus, call in the best jeweler to my place tonight, and get me the address of my wife's apartment in Shang Hai, then buy a penthouse in the same apartment complex nearest to hers."

"Ne"

"Do I need roses too?"

"...Ne...?"

"Aniya, that's all for now"

"Ne."

After burying myself in endless papers and meetings, my long awaited lunch time is finally here, and just when I was about to leave, three dorks came in.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Woah, calm down buddy, why the rush?" Yun Ho asked.

"I need to get lunch and go to my in laws, I don't have time to talk to you guys face to face, so let's just call alright?"

"What...?" Junsu asked.

"Aish, Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. Office"

"Oh...okay hyung...."

How is that slow dolphin my cousin again? 

 

YOOCHUN'S POV

 

"So...what just happened?" I asked as I looked at Jae Hyung and back to these two guys.

They blinked and looked at me with confused eyes as well.

"I don't know"

"Sec Yoon, did hyung eat the wrong medicine today?" Jun Su asked.

"He said he needs to go to China to meet his wife or something like that. He's been super busy today"

"So he really ate the wrong medicine huh"

"Aigoo, you dolphin quack; it's called as love" Yun Ho hyung said as he hit Jun Su's head.

"No, Jae hyung falling in love IS weird hyung"

"He's human"

"He wasn't..."

"Hyungs, I need to go home and tell my grandpa, Jae Hyung...is not my Jae Hyung anymore"

"Kim Jun Su stop right there" Yun Ho said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Let's watch a bit more" I hummed to him.

"Sec Yoon, where is he going in China?"

"Depyonim said to prepare the jet to Shang Hai"

"Shang Hai it is then boys" I said with a smirk.

"Minnie's in China too right?"

"He's in Guang Zhou"

"We could call him too"

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Jun Su said with a smirk.

We nodded with a unison.

"We need to prepare a real wedding in China right boys"

"Bingo! Great minds think alike" I high fived with Yun Ho hyung.

"Oh we are?!" Jun Su asked.

"Su, how are you Jae's cousin again?"

"YA!!!"

"Sec Yoon, we're borrowing this dude's office kay?" 

"NE?! No, you can't, depyonim clearly told you to leave..."

"Guenchana, I'm a Kim too right"

"Ne...?"

"Thank you~" I said as I pat his shoulder.

"Sec Kim, get us an apartment adjacent to Jae hyung's apartment in Shang Hai, then, um, get us a huge telescope, and get us the best wedding planner in Korea to come with us, then, um, what else? Oh right! Block the papparazzi, and get Hyungsoonim's brothers for tonight or tomorrow night. We need to make this happen, that slow dude needs to realize that he's f***in in love with his wife. Then, what else?"

"Wooh~! this is soooo exciting!" Jun Su said as he clasped his hands together and danced around the room"

I chuckled.

And of course, we need a catalyst to make this real.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well HELLO~! <3

I'm super loving the comments and hi to all my new lovely subscribers!!!! <3

Oh, by the way guys! I just created a new fic! ;)

It's going to be more of a friendship kind of a fic since there aren't that many of those kinds of a fic around here. There are four OTP leads, with one of them being the YoonGi couple (I just adore them so much! ><), and one of the other lead is Song Joong Ki with his adorbs character in Sunggyungwan Scandal, and CL as well as Sunny, Myungsoo and Kris are there too! 

Please check it out!!!! And subscribe, share the love, comment and upvote! <3 Hope you like them as much as you guys like this one.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/751798/chaebols-myungsoo-sunny-yoona-kris-leeseunggi-yoongi-cl2en1

That's the link to the story~!! <3