The Hwang Household

Socialites

 

Narrator's POV

 

A young woman dressed in a Gucci black dress topped with a white Lanvin coat and black Laboutin pumps is walking towards the meeting room. Behind her stood another yound man, dressed in a Hugo Boss black business suit and a white business shirt. To top it off he wore a black Hermes belt and a Louis Vuitton shoes. Beside him is her secretary holding all the files. While behind the man and the secretary are two of their personal assistants carrying all their belongings while two bodyguards dressed in black are trailing behind the group.

The door burst open. Everyone inside the meeting room stands up and did a ninety degree bow to the pack. The young heir and heiress nods their heads and take their respective seats inside the meeting room.

The planning team made their proposals inside the conference room. The room is pin-drop silent. No one dares to utter a single word. The two young heirs aren't impressed, and their faces shows it all.

"Mr. Park, I guess you're getting too old to do your job properly.." He said, breaking the silence. His voice was emotionless and his eyes are pierce through the planning director's eyes.

He started to trembles.

"I seems to agree with my brother. Look here Mr. Park, we CAN'T build a LUXURY. MALL. IN. AN. ISLAND. Why? First of all..tourists wants to enjoy the view and they want to learn about the REAL CULTURE of the place. Secondly, the land price in Jejudo is twice as that of Seoul and thrice of Busan's. Thirdly, there are no market for the mall. Now if you can tell me Mr. Park, who are going to buy the goods?" The young heiress said with a calm, venomous voice.

"I'm sorry ma'am..si...sir. It looks like I've not been able to think..tha..that..fa..far. I'..ll..get you a better..proposal next..ti..time." He stuttered

"I'll give you another shot in the next proposal. You fail that, and I can assure you that you'll be losing your position as a director." She said in a controlled voice, and an air of superiority surrounding her.

"Meeting is adjourned." He dismisses them.

 

YOUR POV

 

"NOOOONNAAAAA~~" Tao whined.

"Wae?" I asked, slightly annoyed, how did he changed one hundred and eighty degrees in less then two seconds?!

"Let's go to the mall! I saw this pretty dress in Alberta Ferretti last time, and I think it'll look good on you! and I want some sibling bonding time as well" He said with a pout.

"Seriously Edison? For your information I have five more meetings to attend to today." I said. 

"Vic and Jen, clear BOTH of our schedules for today. We'll be going out. There, now we're free." He said, stressing the word "both" purposely.

"Fine...;; Let's go! You're paying for all my stuffs today~" you flashed your best grin to him while clutching on his arm.

"Call!" (A/N: call=agree)

 

NARRATOR'S POV

The two young heirs are seen inside a famous luxury mall in Kangnam. She was trying some dresses that he had picked for her. Everything looked good, so they bought everything. Well, why not? They have the money to spend like water, and look at her body, its every woman's dream body. Slender long legs,milky white skin, gorgeous natural looking face.

 

TAO'S POV

"Tao, let's eat, noona's starving.." She pouted

"Ok, I'll pay for this first then we'll go to the restaurant" He grinned

"Please send it to the Hwang residence" I said to the sales lady who's currently eye- me

"Yes sir." She flashed a seductive smile and bats her eyelashes around. Seriously? Honey, I'm only 20 years old, and you're like what? ten years above me? You even looked older than my sister.

I snake my hand to my sister's waist, and her smile immediately falls. Ha! In your face woman! 

I smiled at my sister, and we're out.

"So...what do you want to eat??" I asked

"Mmmm, lets see..i feel like eating some japanese food" She grinned

"Then..shall we go to nobu?" I asked giving the same grin as her's. 

"Sounds good to me, let's call the other guys too shall we?" 

"OKAY! Kaja!! I'm calling the guys right now" I said excitedly while fishing out my Blackberry from my back pocket.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How was it? Please give me some comments >,< I'm in a nervous break down right now

And thanks for reading! *bows ninety degrees*