The Bribes

Socialites

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I sat beside Tao on the plane; I guess he’s really pissed.

I poked his arm.

He looked at me with an annoyed expression.

I grinned.

“Hmph!” He said and looked at the window.

“Don’t get mad at me” I pouted.

“Give me a good reason for that”

“Uh…its for your own good…?” I said with a hopeful grin.

“This just shows that I need him, and that’s a weakness noona” He sulked.

I hold his hand “But sometimes, you need to lose in order to gain right?” I grinned.

“What did I gain from begging that jerk?” He sulked.

“A free ride to Seoul~” I hummed.

“And?”

“You get to talk human language with him”

“Not helping noona” He said with a gritted teeth.

“Alright fine, you’ll learn how to ask when you need others, and also, don’t be so harsh on him, his friends treats me well, and I want my friends AND brothers to treat him well too” I said.

“Well, his brother doesn’t treats you all that well”

“Lame excuse Tao, he’s an only child. Oh! His cousin treats me well by the way” I grinned in victory.

“Fine, I’ll try to be civil towards a jerk”

“You have to” I smiled.

“By the way noona~” He said with huge eyes while looking at me.

“Since…I’m trying hard to be civil towards someone who’s not worthy for it, shouldn’t you encourage me with a reward?”

“Noona will buy you snacks!”

“That won’t encourage me that much~ maybe I should not even try to be good to him” He said as he plays with his fingers.

“Then what do our panda want?” I asked with a fake smile plastered on my face.

“This panda have been eyeing something for some time now…” He said as he looks up with a huge grin on his face.

“And what have you been eyeing for some time now?” I asked as I comb his hair slowly and threateningly.

I let out a fake laugh.

He did the same.

“I saw this…watch…”

“Mhhm~ and…?”
“And…I want you to buy it for me”

“So…my lovely panda wants to get a bribe huh?”

“Aniya, this panda is too pure to accept a bribe, just think of this as a encouraging gift” He grinned.

“A gift shouldn’t be too big right?”

“You need to put in big investment to get a big result noona, and I’m not one of your preys, so this rule DO exist”

“And may I know what watch is it?”

“Its one of Rolex’s 2012 new and limited collection.” He grinned.

“Lets hope that it is limited” I hissed under my breath.

“Heard that noona, and no, you won’t be happy if it is really limited”

I sighed.

“Fine, go on panda” I said in defeat.

This kid is really…

He cleared his throat.

“So, its in one of their oyster perpetual collection”

I nodded and signaled him to go on.

“And under that collection lays another collection.”

“Which is…”
He let out an awkward chuckle.

“The sky dweller collection”

He took out his ipad and starts to type something into it.

“I want this one” He grinned and showed me the picture.

“And it have a dual time zone in it too! It looks so cool noona~” He said as he did his most adorable looking puppy eyes.

I nodded, it does looks cool.

“There are no other models to this collection”

“Itso(it have), just slide the picture.

So there are two other models, one is the yellow gold one and another is the leather one, while his is the white gold one.

“Your taste have improved panda, by A LOT” I said.

“I’ll take that as a compliment”

“It is” I grinned.

“Arrasso, I’ll go and buy it for you” I said.

I like the watch, it have the cool dual time zone thing which makes me all excited to get this watch for him, and it looks…manly and glamorous, yet, simple at the same time.

“Jinjja?!”

I nodded “I like the watch too”

“Wua~~ Assa!!! I’ll be really really civil towards hyungbu!” He grinned childishly and did his glorious run around the jet.

I rolled my eyes at him.

“Kids will forever be kids” I muttered and chuckled as I shook my head.

He came back from his victorious run and sat beside me.

“Hwang Zi Tao will always love his one and only noona~” He said as he pulled me in to a big and tight bear hug.

“You’ll love me only when I buy you stuff” I said as I pretend to be hurt by his words.

“I’ll love you more because of that~” He grinned and peck me on my cheeks.

“Sorry but I’m married” I shoved him playfully as I turn my face away from him.

“Who cares? You’ll forever be mine” He stuck his tongue out.

“Look at my hand, the hairs on it are standing up” I said with a horror look on my face.

“Noona~~~” He whined playfully.

“Eung?”

“I love you~” He said with an irresistible aegyo.

“Love you too Tao” I grinned as I pinched his cheeks.

“Ladies and gentleman, this is the captain speaking, we’ll be landing in Seoul shortly”

“Oh? Our deal took an hour to complete?” I muttered.

“Apparently it did”

I look around, the others except Lu Han who’s busy with his rubix cube are sleeping peacefully in their own seat.

 

TAO’S POV

 

“Sir, the president is on the line” The air attendant said as she give the phone to me.

“Oh Hwang sajang?”

“Now you won’t even call me harabeoji?” He asked, trying to sound hurt.

“The scar and shock you gave me were to huge” I reasoned, sounding as hurt as he is.

“Still, you still have to call me harabeoji right?”

“Ani, what kind of grandpa forgets his own grandson in an island and took the jet he used back to Seoul?”

He let out an evil laugh. “I did that on purpose, otherwise your sister will throw her tantrums at me saying that I’ve thrown her out of the family, this and that” He said as he continues to rant about other stuff.

“And oh by the way, I have another surprise left for you guys” He said as he let out a chuckle.

Uh oh, this can’t be a good sign.

“Hwang sajang, are you seriously going to do this to me?! How could you do that to me? You know I hate surprises right?” I asked pleadingly.

He laughed.

“I’ll call you harabeoji again eung?”

“The scar and shock you gave me were to huge” He said, using MY words.

“Hwang sajaanngg~~ you’ve tortured me enough for today right?”

“Ani, there’s still one last gift to give”

“And that is?”

“You, Joo Won, Kim seobang and In Hee MUST ride the same car, and just so you know, I’ve parked it outside the normal arrival gate in the airport”

“What about the guys?”

“They must have their car parked near the jet right?” He laughed darkly.

“And oh, don’t you dare to use their car, I’ll take all of your credit cards away” He threatened 

“Why are you doing this to us?! You want us to…go through that sea of hungry beasts?!”

“We need to have some marketing Tao”

“And where does Joo Won and I comes into the picture?”

“As a loyal assistant and bodyguard, and of course as a supportive brother” He laughed from the other line.

I took a deep breath.

“Hmph! I’ll end the call first~!” I sulked.

“Tao…does your “sea of hungry beasts” means the reporters in the airport?!”

He nodded darkly.

She took a big breath too.

We landed safely, but I’m not sure whether we’ll be dead or alive once I’m out there.

This. Is. Absurd.

We wake the guys up and slowly, their souls landed right back into their body.

But what should we do with that bun?

I sighed. I think we’ll end up carrying him to one of the their cars.

Then I saw my noona with the jerk.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I felt someone nudged me.

God, Everyone loves to wakes me up today. I groaned

“Jae Joongshi, we’re in Seoul already”

“Arrasso”

“We need to get up and go through the reporters lovingly right?”

“Let them wait some more”

“And you need to get up, we’ve landed already”

“Ah, shilreo”

“But..”

“Give me five more minutes, just five more minutes” I said as I cut her off.

“Arrassoyo, I’ll wake you up again in five”

My consciousness starts to creeps in to my body.

Great, first I was hallucinating now I’m even dreaming about her.

I fluttered my eyes open to see her waking thee Xiu Min guy up.

I pouted, she won’t even wake me up in real life.

“Oh, you’re awake already” She said and smiled.

I gave her a sniff nod.

“Harabeoji said, we need to go through the normal arrival gate”

“I know, my parents told me about it already”

“And your mom said to come to her house once we’re in Seoul”

I nodded my head.

“Guys, I think we need to carry him to his car” I heard Tao said.

I look towards their direction to see what’s happening.

I found the Xiu Min guy unconscious.

“Is he alright?”  I asked her as I point my finger towards his direction.

“Yea, he’s asleep, don’t worry about him” She replied.

He’s a very deep sleeper…

In the end, bridal mask piggy backed him and drops him to his car.

 

JOO WON’S POV

 

This bun will get it from me when he’s awake.

I carried him down the stairs.

I feel like my legs are giving up on me.

His chauffeur saw us and quickly ran towards our side.

I put this bun on his back and he immediately retreats on his back.

“Joo Wonshi!!” I heard Tao shouted from upstairs.

I grunted, what do he wants now.

I shot him a look.
“The president wants you to go through the normal gate with the CEO” He said.

Really now?

I rolled my eyes.

“He said its for marketing” He shouted again.

That old man is really…

“But I’m only a mere assistant” I tried to reason.

“The President said you MUST follow her”

“What about the VP?”

He nodded.

I grunted.

I dialed my grandpa’s number.

“Harabeoji~!” I tried to sound as excited as possible.

“Yes, Joo Wonah what do our little puppy wants?”

“I want to follow the guys out” I said in a cute voice.

“What about your sister?”

“It’ll be weird if an assistant follow her around after her wedding day” I reasoned.

“Then it won’t be weird if the VP follows the CEO?”

“He is her official brother you know, so it’s more like a family parade”

“And you’re not?”
“The public doesn’t know about that right?”

“Hmm, fine, I’ll let you slide this time” He laughed.

“Assa!! Harabeoji!! You’re the best!!”

He chuckled.

“Be a good boy Joo Wonah, and don’t make me a bad harabeoji any longer” He said.

“You’re the best harabeoji I ever have!! And you know my role right? The last card” I grinned.

“I feel bad for making you an assistant”

“It was my choice harabeoji, you know I don’t like the spotlight right?”

I saw Tao went down from the jet with the guys, noona and the jerk.

“Harabeoji, they’re coming, I’ll talk to you later”

“Geure” (alright)

I bowed down to them, I saw some of them raising their brows.

They still find it so amusing.

I whispered something into Kris’s ear and he gave me a nod.

“Sir, the president have informed me to go home directly” I said with a bow.

“But he said you must go with us” He said firmly.

“The order came just now, Sir”

He hissed under his breath

I smirked in victory.

“Depyonim, please come to the Hwang securities building tomorrow” I said

She nodded and left with the glaring jerk and the sulking panda.

Once they’re out of the picture. The guys instantly laughed out loud.

“Hyung, you just bowed to me” Chen said.

I smacked his head

“Its been years already Chen, years”

“Aigoo~ just take the Hwang securities for God sake” Kris said as he shook his head.

“Aniya, I don’t like to get involve in a position war with those old man.”

“The low profile heir, Hwang Joo Won” Lu Han said as he chuckled.

“Ey, that’s too good for him, it should be the underground heir Hwang Joo Won” Lay laughed as he holds his stomach.

I shook my head at the guys. “At least I still come to work” I shrugged.

“We come too, occasionally” Chen grinned.

“That bao zi is missing the big hit today”

“Let’s go home~!” Kris shouted.

“To Kris house it is~~” I shouted with him.

“Fine~ Wu residence! Chulbal!!!” (Go)

I went in to Kris car, while the guys are in their own car.

We told Xiu Min’s chauffeur to go to the Wu residence and carry him to Kris’s playroom.

 

YOUR POV

 

I put my sunglasses on, and so does the jerk and Tao.

We walked to the normal arrival gate, went through the customs and all, once the doors slides open, I felt his hands on my waist. Right, image.

I immediately grab Tao’s hands and the three of us walked side by side.

The reporters are squishing themselves towards the front row, there are times when they actually hurt both Tao and Jae Joong.

“PLEASE MAKE A WAY, MAKE A WAY, MOVE!” The bodyguards and securities shouted at the same time, but none of them would budge.

“Mrs Kim, how was your wedding, is this a political wedding, Mr Kim, when will you two have a child?”

Questions like that were thrown at us these guys are seriously…

The only words that came out from Tao and Jae Joong were “Ack, ugh, ouch, that hurts, ”

I guess they’re hurt a lot by the freaking reporters.

I felt his grasp tightens on my waist.

We went out of the airport with even more reporters waiting outside.

We were ushered directly towards the limo.

I quicken my pace and so did the two of them.

The gate to heaven is near, just a little bit more, just a few steps in front.

The bodyguard opened the door, and we came in immediately.

“Are you guys hurt?”

“Yea, by a lot” Tao hissed.

“Ah, these guys cut my arm, again” Jae Joong muttered.

“Let me see, is it a deep cut?”

“It’s quiet deep” I muttered again.

“Shouldn’t we go to the hospital first?” I asked.

“Its alright, it happens a lot, I’ll just put on some ointment on it later” He said.

“I got bruises all over my hand” Tao said and pouted.

“I’ll rub this on harabeoji’s face” He snickered.

“Tao” I gave him a look.

He shuts up.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOH 51 subscribers!!

Thank you to everyone who subscribes and loves my story

This author is very grateful to everyone who's reading it.

I hope for your continuous love and supports for my next chapters as well^^

Hope it won't bore you and I hope that everyone could enjoy my stories^^