Our House

Socialites

 

JOO WON’S POV

 

 

“Joo Wonah, are you sure your plan won’t harm their relationship?” Kris asked.

“Aniya hyung, they’re not yet in love so it won’t harm them”
“From the looks of it, he’s really annoyed by you though”

“He’s a chaebol with a prince syndrome hyung, the thought of noona being close to her own assistant will make him sick to the stomach”

“Class differences huh?”

“Bingo” I said as I looked at him.

“An assistant will probably live inside a small studio apartment that is smaller than my bathroom, and assistants will have to rent them”

“That…is…true, he’ll feel annoyed. Like how can she be closer to him than me? I’m a son of a conglomerate while he’s only a low to middle class assistant”

I nodded.

“But what he doesn’t know is the fact that this assistant lives in a mansion, is a grandchild of a conglomerate, the dark horse and mastermind in the Hwang’s finance and security area” I said with a proud smirk.

Kris hyung look at me in disbelief  “How can you think so highly of yourself…? Wua…daebak…;;.” He said as he scoffed and shook his head.

“I’m only saying the truth hyung, I am a finance genius you know?” I said with a bigger sly grin plastered on my face.

“And you’ve made a lot of small business bosses into bankruptcy”

“My ideal is to help the business not the bosses. Their businesses have a good opportunity to make it big in the country, but they can’t manage their business well. And oh, I’ve never made a people go bankrupt, they did it with their own hands”

“You were tricking them”

“I’ve made a trap, but is it my fault for them to fall in it?”

He shook his head in disbelief; I shrugged.

“And plus hyung, you know that our main group lies in our hedge fund company, I’ve done a lot of good deeds by saving their businesses, and I’ve always proposed them to be a worker for the group with the same amount of money they usually get, but none of them would accept it, is it my fault?”

“They still have pride Joo Wonah”

“Pride hyung, ruins people’s mind”

“And so you don’t have a pride?”

“I do, but I'll forget about my pride when I have to." I said with a shrug.

"I bowed ninety degrees in front of everyone I should not bowed. I let my head down hyung, at first it was annoying, but later on I realizes that pride buys and gives you nothing. People gossiped about me, saying I was a nakkassan. To people like you guys, being an assistant for the CEO may be nothing, but to them, it’s a seat they’ve always dreamed of. I get hit on my head a lot of times, when harabeoji or noona tried to protect me, I’ll get worse harassments from them. They kicked me, hit me, bullied me physically and mentally, there are even times when they mocked me because I graduated from Standford and that too with a MBA degree. I actually want to hit each and everyone them, and you know my fighting skills hyung, but I let them slide, and swallowed my own pride, and be a good hoobae. I watched a lot of dramas, and even go to schools to see the kids bullying each other. I stick to my sunbaes and really listened to everything they said, when they ask me to drink, I’ll drink, ask me to do their work I’ll do it, I showed them my aegyos too, most of them fall for it though, I've never missed a single party of celebration of any sort, and now I’m their most favourite hoobae” I said and grinned.

“And you’re proud of that?”

“Of course, after everything I’ve been through, my first few months of working are the best and worst time of my life. But at least those people didn’t try to snatch my position away by doing nasty things hyung, I’ve watched both noona and Tao, both of their life are so full of company politics and dramas that its hard to actually give a lot of attention to the small things. And I hate the fact that everyone became so kind and respectful since you’re an heir, I want to be respected for my own capabilities not because of my mighty last name. Those sunbaes are able to hit me because I’m similar to them, if they knew I’m also an heir, they’ll bow ninety degrees to me.”

“Yea yea, Mr Assistant”

“And hey, our company have given a lot more care to the employee’s well being these days, thanks to me.” I grinned.

“Arrasso now stop blabbering”

“As you wish hyung” I smiled in victory.

We reached his house and I ran straight to his play room.
“YA!!” He shouted.

I stuck out my tongue.

I plopped myself on the sofa “Ah~ this is so comfortable” I said to myself.

He barged into his own play room, I looked at him oddly.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

He shrugged “Maybe home. Probably changing their clothes of something”

“Hyung, wake me up when they’re here alright?”
He nodded.

I close my eyes.

“Ya, you’re sleeping there?”

I nodded my head.

“Your body will ache”

“Aniya hyung, I’m used to it already. I’ve shown you my studio right?”

“Do you want a blanket?”

I shook my head.

“Arrasso”

 

 

JAE JOONG’S POV

 

Ah, these piranhas cut my hand, again.

There are bruises and cuts everywhere around my hands.

They love me too much.

We’ve arrived in my house, the butler showed us where the elders are.

We bowed when the doors are opened.

“Come in come in” Harabeoji said.

We sat down, her grandfather is here too.

Omma grins, widely.

“Seeing by the time you guys reached here, it looks like both of you were exhausted last night” She smiles

I choked. “Omo omo, my son is shy” She teased.

I coughed.

And the way she asked it made it look so natural.

“Omma, jjom” I tried to give her a look, she looked back at me innocently.

I sighed.

The elders laughed together.

I didn’t even sleep last night.

“And Joongie, you two need to change into a hanbok first and greets us right?”

“But omma she doesn’t have her hanbok here right?”

“Of course we’ve bought it for her and brought it here. And son, now that you’re married you must call me omonim right?”

“Ne, of course, omonim”

We’re directed upstairs to my room and the maid gave us our hanbok.

“Who’ll change first…?” She asked.

“You’ll take a longer time, so I think you should change in the bathroom, I’ll change here”

She nodded.

“Tell me when you’re going out.” I said.

She nods again.

I quickly open my pants and wear the hanbok pants, and then I quickly change my shirt into the hanbok as well.

I’m done, she hasn’t come out yet. I sighed in relief and plopped myself on the bed.

“Hey, can I come out now?” She opened my bathroom door and shouted.

“Yea, sure” I shout back.

She came out wearing a light pink and yellowish hanbok with stripes on the hand.

“Let’s go” She said.

We went downstairs and into my grandfather’s living room.

We bowed as we went in.

The place has been reorganized pretty quickly.

Its more easier to bow now.

First, we give respect to the two harabeoji and then to my parents.

We stood up and sat.

All of them are now looking proud.

“I need the both of you to come with us to a place.” Omma said with a grin.

“What about me then?” Tao asked.

“Of course you should come with us too” She said with a smile.

He nodded. “Ne”

“Let’s go, Tao, you’ll use my car” His grandpa said.

“Ne, harabeoji”

“In Hee and Jae Joong in Jae Joong’s car, and we’ll use our car” Appa said.

“I’ll use my black Maserati” I said to the butler.

“Both of you, change your clothes first, your mother will also change her outfit” Appa said.

“Ne”

We went back upstairs and back to my room; we quickly change our clothes and went back downstairs.

Drops of sweat fell, I’m feeling tired too.

She’s panting as well.

“This house is enormous” She said with a pant.

“I know right”

We walked to the front door to see my car third in the line.

Oh well.

“Where are we going?” She asked.

I shrugged “She said some place right? We’ll just follow the two cars”

She nodded.

We went in to my car and waited for my mom.

The two grandfathers and Tao are already in their own cars.

My mom finally came out and went to the car with my dad.

We followed the two cars to an unknown place.

I looked at her, she’s busy typing away in her phone.

After a silent half an hour drive, we past a post with guards on them.

We drove for another five minutes and stopped at a chateau French style home.

Whose house does this belongs to?

Wait my mom said“both of us”

OUR HOUSE?!

When did they even have the time to build this thing?!

I thought we’ll be living somewhere for a year or two while they’re building this thing.

“I guess this is our house huh?” She asked.

How did she know?

“How did you know?” I asked, eyes wide.

“Its obvious isn’t it?” She rolled her eyes and went out of my car.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out too.

“Jae Joong, In Hee, this is the new Kim residence. The other buildings are not done yet, so there’s currently no gym nor den in this house.” My mom said happily.

“Harabeoji, what about my stuffs?” She blurts out.

“They’re here already, your clothes, perfumes, dresses, shoes, hair pins, jewelries, watches and even half of your cars have been transferred here” He said.

hangs open. “That fast?” She asked in disbelief.

“I believe that both of you need more privacy so that I’ll get to see my great grandchild soon” He chuckled.

“Harabeoji~~” She whined.

He shrugged and went in to the house.

This house is gigantic.

(A/N I just wanted to show you guys the building as a whole)

“I’ll have the butler to show you around, but one thing is clear, both of you MUST use the same bedroom no matter what” Appa said firmly.

We both nodded.

We’re roomies, or even beddies.

“Now, I’ll leave both of you be, Tao, bring my car home” Her grandpa said.

“Ne, harabeoji”

 

YOUR POV

 

All of them left, how cruel.

I need to live in this humongous mansion with only the two of us.

I could picture my life in here already, it’ll be so lonely.

I sighed and pouted.

“Sir, ma’am, would you like to tour the house now?” The butler asked.

“Can you show me my room first?” I asked him

I’m way too exhausted right now to tour the house.

“Yes of course”

He led me to our room.

“Ma’am, if you like to tour the house by yourself, please note that there are two or more rooms for each kind of room except the master bedroom”

“Ah, ne, so I may choose the room by myself right?”

“Yes, that’s right, after you choose the other rooms, your stuff for that room will be moved from your old house to your current living quarters” He said.

“Ne, I understand, thank you butler Lee” I  said and smiled.

“This is the master bedroom, hope you like it ma’am, the presidents have put a lot of thoughts on both of your taste for this room”

“Oh, I see”

He opened the door and let me in. “You may leave” I said.

He bowed and left.

I looked around the room, looks pretty decent to me.

I like the emptiness of the living room.

I went to the closet and change into a short and a sleeveless shirt.

 

 

I walked back to the main bedroom and immediately plopped myself on to the bed.

I covered myself in the blanket and slept.

I’m way too exhausted today.  

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since this author is touched, double updates for today!!^^

LOVE YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!! :D