Ghost guy

Socialites

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

I felt the blazing sun's light on my eyes. Sigh. I guess it's morning already. I still need some sleep.

"Young master, please get up" The maid said

"Get. out. and. close. the. drapes." I hissed.

"But..young master..It's time for you to wake up already" I grunted.

"Get. out"

"Ye..yes..young master"

They finally get out and closed the drapes.

I sighed and went back to a deep slumber. I can't even sleep properly last night. Was it because of the kiss? Eyy, no way, I kissed and make out with girls for almost every single night, a simple kiss like that can't affect me right?

I really need to meet the guys tomorrow

"Let's get back to sleep Jae" I muttered to myself and went back to a deep slumber in minutes.

 

YOUR POV

 

I felt some legs or hands or heads moving all around me. I shift my position so that I could be more comfortable. Better, I thought.

But these guys keeps on moving. I grunted. Some legs or hands are on top of me now. I couldn't even move. 

I opened my eyes, and see these six guys still sleeping. I sighed and took out my phone from under my pillow. Its 9am already.

What is my schedule for today? How come my alarm doesn't wake me up today? I checked my schedule on my phone and realized that I, no, we have to take some pre wed shoots  from 11am today, then we have to attend the fashion show and the after party of Emporio Armani tonight. 

I took my hands out from the blanket and then slowly remove Tao's arm from my body. I did the same to Lu Han's leg and Kris's legs as well.

I slowly pushed down into the blanket and use my body to move forward so that I could slip out from the edge of my bed which is near to my leg.

FInally I felt my leg interact with the cold air of the room. I shiverred at the contact. I pushed myself a little more and I'm out of the bed. 

This is my normal routine when we sleeps together. I would always slip out of the bed from the other edge of the bed.

I stretched in front of the bed before making my way to the bathroom to take a nice long warm shower.

With the warm water coming on my head, thoughts after thoughts come and go like a filmstrip.

I never knew that getting married can feel like doing a job. I have this certain feeling of responsibility towards the success of this marriage. I feel like it's another step to reach my ultimate goal.

Sure for most of you, "normal" people, a success in marriage means a marriage fully packed with love. Before, I thought that way about a marriage too.

But here, the word 'love' alone doesn't even exist in this 'marriage'. 'Success' here..seems to be about the partnership and the new group that we're establishing. Actually, the group will do well even without our marriage...

Then..my ultimate goal. What is my goal in life?All these years I've been following my grandfather's wishes and fullfill them no matter what the consequences is. Was it make to my grandfather proud of me? Making my long gone father feel at ease that at least his daughter is doing well in life. Or do I still want to prove my ran away mother that even without her being present in my life, i can still stand up with my own two little feet? Or did I try to be strong for them, to set them a good example. Or is inheriting and taking over the company with them my final goal after all? 

Truthfully I don't even know the answer myself.

Why am I doing this marriage in the first place?! 

Right..it's for everyone's benefit, and this is to show my gratitude towards my grandfather.

I'll not back off from this marriage. Whatever happens, I'll try to it in and be strong. I've been through a lot, this will not hurt me. 

I realized I wasted too much time on thinking and quickly finish the rest of my shower.

The clock inside my bathroom reads 9.38 am. . 

I quickly dried my hair and curled them loosely, wore some light make ups.

I quickly made my way to the closet and put on a random yellowy, blue, white dress. Put on a yellow pump from iceberg and put on a yellow marni organic necklace with a gold bangle. I decide to finish the look off with a navy blue croco hermes birkin. 

 

I dashed out of the closet and into my main room, to find six of them still sleeping soundly. I smiled, but then realized that these guys need to go to work. 

I wake them up. The first to wake up was Kris, and he helped me to wake the others up. Tao...is...a heavy sleeper. Too heavy.

"Tao....wakey wakey..." I said softly to him while shaking his shoulders lightly.

No reaction.

"Tao...don't make me tickle you up"

Still no reaction. I pouted.

"Fine, you may have it the hard way" I sit on the bed, while Kris is trying to wake another heavy sleeper. The bao zi.

I tickled Tao in the stomach and he react by doing a wushu move with his hand. Thankfully, I ducked it quick enough.

I blew some of my bangs away.

He pulled the thick blanket and adjust himself in a confortable position. I pulled the blanket away from the bed and tickled him. Again. This time with Chen and Lu Han holding his legs and hands.

He tried to do the wushu move again, but failed because his hands and legs are hold tightly by them.

"YA!! IRONNAA!!" I shouted at him

His only reply was a long whine. I tickled him again, and he whined again. I tickled him again, but this time, its on his neck. That is his weakest point you see.

He let out a big whine, and started to rub his eyes cutely.

"Finally you're up"

"Ugh" He grunted and sit up.

"How did you usually wake yourself up?" I asked.

"Aah..that...I asked the butler to wake me up." Now yawning and stretching.

"And exactly how did he do that?"

"By playing a noisy live orchestra early in the morning"

My face fell. This brother of mine is..really something.

"Then how did you pick up the call from Victoria that morning?"

"....."

"Tao...." I gave him a look.

He look up and gave me a meek smile while rubbing the back of his head.

"Actually....well....I was...playing game throughout the night and morning, so..I didn't actually sleep"

He gave me a weak grin.

I gave him another look. "Do that again and I'll delete all your games."

He pouted.

Meanwhile the other four are still busy waking Xiu Min up. 

They even tickled him but to no avail. Tao suddenly rush to the bathroom.

He came back with a glass of cold water. Poor bao zi, but heck, this is going to be so fun.

He dipped one of his hand to the ice cold water...and then..rub his hand to Xiu Min's eyes. I grinned.

I dipped my hand and place my wet hand on his feet, Chen rubbed his hand on his neck. He immediately shiver. He looked for the long gone blanket, but to no avail. He started to move around the bed and his position shift sideways.

Kris placed one of his hand on Xiu Min's back. He immediately woke up. There, all six of them are up.

He sleepily rubbed his eyes and rubbed his hair roughly.

Then I remembered about the shoot. I looked at my phone and see that it is a little past ten already. "" I muttered.

I dashed out of the house and tried to call Jae Joong up. I thought he was suppose to pick me up. He didn't answer his phone.

I asked the butler to prepare my red BMW.  

I tried to call him again, but he still won't answer. Is he still sleeping? I bit my lip. 

My car arrived on the front door, and I quickly get inside. 

I called his house, thankfully someone picked up.

"Hello, this is the Kim's residence" A man said

"Hello, I'm Hwang In Hee, please put Jae Joongsshi on the line for me"

"I'm sorry young miss, young master is still in his sleep and he does not want to be bothered by anyone right now"

"Could you please wake him up, an urgent matter have come up"

"I'm sorry miss, we can't disobey our young master's wish"

"Fine, I'll wake him up myself"

I ended the call, and let out a frustrated sigh

I dial up the photographer's number.

"Hello, who is this?" He asked in a lazy voice

"Ah, yes, hello, this is Hwang In Hee speaking"

"Oh, Ms Hwang, what can I do for you?"

"You seem I have appointed a schedule with you today at 11 am, but I don't think I can make it on time. I deeply apologize for my unprofessionalism" 

"Ah, no no, it's fine ms. So, by what time do you think you can make it here?" He asked, slight annoyance in his voice.

"Maybe, by twelve or so, we'll try to reach there as soon as possible. I'm really sorry for the inconvinience."

He sighed

"Ok, well, we'll wait for you here, so please come as soon as possible"

"Thank you sir" 

And with that, he hung up.

Argh that jerk prince!!!

"Get the heli ready at the Kim's household"

"Yes, ma'am"

I sped up and reached his house. I left the car on the front door, and went inside the house.

"Mr...err..Lee, could you please show me the way to Jae Joong's room"

"Yes, of course young miss, this way please"

I followed him as he led me to his room.

"Thank you Mr Lee."  I smiled and bow

"It was my pleasure young miss" He said while bowing. He then started to take his leave.

I barge into his room, and was shocked to see a peacefully asleep jerk prince. I blew a raspberry and started to storm my way to his bed.

"Jae Joong shi please wake up, we got a photoshoot, and we're late already."

"Jae Joong shi!!" I said, this time a little louder.

I shook his shoulders but he pried my hands away. i scoffed.

I made my way to the huge french windows and started to open the curtains and drapes up.

I then turn the lights in his room on.

"Jae Joong shi, please wake up, we're late already!! 

I shook his shoulders again, but with much more power. 

He suddenly grab my wrist and pull me down to the bed.

My eyes widen in shock. I tried to get up from the bed but he he was faster.

He place both of his hand around me, and started to pat my back. I was really astounished by his action. I freeze on the spot.

I could feel my cheeks redden on the contact, and I could feel my heart rate increasing by a thousand times.

"Oopa is still sleepy, let's get some more sleep" He muttered. I scoffed and my face fell. 

How many girls did he actually sleep with until  his reactions below his consciousness is like this too?

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

I started to punch his chest and pried his hands away, but he still won't budge

I let out a deep breathe. I am now beyond annoyed by this guy.

"YAH!!!! KIM JAE JOONG!!!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs

"Aish...jinjja!!" He shouted back with his eyes still closed.

"Who the hell are you to shout to me?!" He shouted as he tried to open his eyes.

I scoffed and remained silence.

He look at my face, shock is written all over his face.

I raised one brow at him.

His jaw dropped and he started to shoo me away with his hand.

"Why do I keep on hallucinating about you?! Go away! You're not real."

I raised my brow higher in amusement. My lips formed into a tight smirk.

"Looks like you're intrigued by me already" I said as I sat up.

"Oh my God...now you could even talk?" He asked in horror.

"Sadly, I do talk, oopa" 

"Oh Lord...what is happening to me? I must be crazy" He said while grabbing his hair with both of his hand.

I took a deep breathe.

"Looks like you've been hallucinating a lot about me lately" I said

He nodded vigorously with a blank expression on his face.

I chuckled.

"Well, be thankful that you're still sane for today, as I'm not one of your hallucinations" I smirked

"Get up, and wash yourself, we'll be going for the shoot in fifteen minutes, and I assure you, if you take more than fifteen minutes to get ready mr Kim, I'll drag you out myself" I said sternly.

"EEEKK~!!" He let out a squeel.

"So...so..you're real?! You're not one of my illusions?!"

I nodded

"Oh..God" With that he made a sprint to the bathroom.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

I made a sprint towards the bathroom, I quickly turn on the shower and....

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I'm so embarrased right now...I can't even think straight. 

Why did I tell her that I usually hallucinates about her?!

Ahh...this is so embarrassing...;;

You're crazy, you must be crazy...I can't even meet her right now...

She won't rub it in my face would she??

My beautiful pride is...now..gone..

Then I remember her last line..." we'll be going for the shoot in fifteen minutes, and I assure you, if you take more than fifteen minutes to get ready mr Kim, I'll drag you out myself"

Oh ..

I quickly take a bath and wear a simple white tee and jeans.

I look at my watch. 13 minutes. I'm saved.

I walked back to my main room, and found her near the window, again.

"Hey, I'm done" I tried to make my voice as cool as possible.

'Great" She grinned. 

"Let's go, tell me where your helipad is. " She said while taking her bag.

"We can just use a car" I shrugged.

"We're half an hour behind schedule Jae Joongshi, and it'll take two hours by car, so we have to take the heli."

"O..kkaayy, this way"

She is..a total business material. She talked to me like I'm her junior or something. I'm her soon-to-be husband, shouldn't she have some more etiquette?!

We make our way to the helipad and went inside. 

"Busan's beach please" She said to the pilot.

"Yes ma'am"

So we reach Busan by fifteen minutes. The beach seems to be so isolated. They must have reserved it then.

"Joisonghabnida joisonghabnida" She bowed towards the staffs and photographer...

Then...someone appeared beside her out of nowhere. He whispered something to her ear. I've never meet this guy before, who is he? He wasn't even in the sharesholder meeting.

She whispered something back to the man. And the man nodded in respond and then disappears like a ghost.

They told us that we can do that shot with our clothes, as the photographer gets some inspiration from the helicopter.

He said they'll shoot us from the ground, and we have to act like we're going down from the helicopter, and I, as the gentleman shall help her.

We did as we're told.

I get down half way and gave my hand for her. She hold it and we get down from the heli while the photographer is doing his thing.

Then he told her to change into a white summer beach dress.

When she get down from the caping car/fitting room, I was amazed by how she looks.

This woman amazes me with everything that she puts on. Even her dress earlier looks amazing on her. Was it because of the dress or was it because of the person using it? 

She puts on a white sleeveless dress with some silver ornaments below her neck. The dress was simple, white, pure, innocent and it is a very honest dress. It hides nothing yet it covered her body. 

But yet, her face..looks emotionless, though her eyes are a bit sad. It hides a lot of pain in it. I saw the photographer took a candid picture of her, and as soon as he sees the result, he looked contented.

"Now now, Mr Kim,  I want you to approach her and lend a hand out. Ms Hwang, I want you to show a weak happy smile. Like he've saved you from all of your pain and agony."

"Ne"I replied, while she nodded her head.

So the story line is...a sad girl walking alone on the beach is saved a young man? eh? what? doesn't seems to be so good to me.

Well, whatever, I did like he said. 

"Got it" He smiled and showed a thumbs up.

"Now I want you guys to play happily on the sea shore"

'Play as in what?" She asked

'Play as in catching one another"

"Oh.." was her only reply

"I'll do the catching" I grinned to her.

She nodded in response.

Well, she is Ms Serious when she's working.

I ran and tried to catch her, she would looked back once in a while so that the camera can catch her face. 

"DONE!!" The photographer shouted and she immediately collapse on the beach. I ran up a little more and collapsed beside her.

We're panting, really hard at that. It was fun, we looked into each other's eyes, and then a burst of laughter followed afterwards.

The the ghost guy reappeared and whispered something to her. Her eyes suddenly widens. I looked at  her in confusion.

"We got a party to attend to tonight!" She snapped.

"Oh, right, the fashion show right?" I asked, she nodded.

"We need to get going, it's six already"

I stand up and dusted some sand of my pant and shirt

Who is that guy?

"Sure, I'll pick you up at your house. And oh right, what are you wearing?"

She furrowed her brows and started to think hard

"I guess, I'll wear something in black and white? Since that's the concept for this year's spring summer" She shrugged

"Oh, alright, tell me if there's a change of plan"

"Sure"

We got in to the same heli we used earlier, and thr pilot dropped me off at my house first. 

 

YOUR POV

 

The shoot....was okay I guess, there are some moments where I thought that we're real..although we're not. I liked those moments, it felt so honest and pure.

I made my way to the bathroom to freshened up and get change.

I wear a spring summer Emporio Armani runway dress. It was really pretty. 

It's simple and basic, yet the cuttings are very unique. The dress looked chic to me.

The black line add boldness, and the way the dress was cut amazes me.

I paired it with a white and yellow balenciaga pumps and a yellow hermes birkin with white scarf all around the handles.

 

Tao knocked on my door.

"Come in"

"Woaahh~ you looked superb" He said with two thumbs up.

"Thank you, but you don't have to flatter me so much"

"Aniya...I like the simplicity of this dress, it doesn't overpowers you, plus you look hot in it" He winked.

"You look good yourself too" I grinned

Then behind him popped another five heads.

"Noona you really can't go with us?" Xiu Min pouted.

I pouted as well "Eung...I must go with him, I'm sorry" 

"Noona!! I have a brilliant idea. Instead of taking you to Alaska, why don't we kidnap and drop him off on top of mount Everest?"

I furrowed my brows

"No, we're not going to save or kidnap anyone, and we're not dropping anyone at a random mountain" I said

"Fine"

A knock was heard

"Yes?"

"Ms, Mr Kim has arrived" The maid said

"Oh yes, tell him I'll be down in a minute"

"Yes ms"

"C'mmon guys, we're going to the same party here, we can meet again later"

Xiu Min pouted again, I made my way out to the living room and found a gorgeous looking Jae Joong...sitting on the couch

"Hey..." I said while fidgeting my fingers.

"Hey..You're ready to go?"

"Yup"

I followed him to his black Bugatti Veyron, and with that we made our way to a famous hotel in Kangnam.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

The two are headed to XO hotel. A new, contemporer hotel with a futuristic concept. The fashion show is held in the upper outdoor garden the hotel's famous for. Papparazzis are allowed only to the front entrance of the garden. 

The hotel is famous for it's calm atmosphere as the hotel itself is made with zen principles. But tonight, the hotel will turn wild and hot.

The event is what we called as exclusive, but is also erruptive.

the guest lists are composed of mainly celebrities, socialites, major sharesholders, directors, and of course their top class VVIP guests who spends at least 10 million Won every year. And to them, that's not a large sum of money to throw on clothings. Afterall, fashion is, very important for their image.

All in all, the ones who are invited are only those walking in the upper class, the elites.

Flash sounds could be heard every second, some were cheering, some asking the "elites" to pose a certain way. But they came to get a piece of the hot cake. The bomb-couple of the year.

A Bugatti veyron stopped in front of the hotel's fifth floor garden. A young gentleman, clad in black Armani stepped down from the car. He made a pose with his hand before he ran to the other side of the car. He opened the other door to reveal a lady in black and white dressed in Emporio Armani. Her hair was tied into a bun on the back of her head, while some of her hair are let loose in a series of curls. 

He held her waist protectively. They smiled and greet the "happy crowd"

The group of papparazzis went wilder than they already were. All are excited to get the front row position to shoot the couple. She was smiling brightly, along with her never before seen engagement ring. The papparazzis loved it and asked her to showed the ring. She tried to look shy and look into her future husband's face, and he gave her a single nod. With that as an approval, she showed her "unique" ring. The responses were hot. People cheered and roared. The camera aimed it's way to her hand where the ring is placed on her ring ringer. Her white dress makes the ring to be the main focus, and the flower design  of the dress matches the design of the ring well.

That's how powerful they are. With a single flip of a hand, they could make the crowd go crazy and thirsty for them. That's who they are, and that is where their family stands.

 

"Smile, honey" The guy whispered into her ear softly. And her only response was a single nod and is followed by a graceful genuine​ happy smile.

 

They made some more poses before they finally stepped down from the post and went into the garden where the fashion show will be held.

As they enter, a handsome young man suddenly appear like a ghost beside her. He greets her with a single nod, and he is standing inside the garden...

Which only mean one thing....

He

Is

Invited..

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Duguen dugeun dugeun dugeun *drumrolls*

Who is he? Who is the "ghost guy" 

and oh btw, Is it too long for you guys??

Should I break it into two parts?