Familiar Faces

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYtwpahJPZc

SS501~ ♥

-----------------------------------------------------

-In School; PE Field, 8AM-

The next day, you still went to school and spent your day like it was an ordinary day. Minhae and Taeni found out about what happened to your house and they even offered for you and your mom to stay at their place for a while, but you rejected the offer because you didn't want to be a bother and you also didn't want your friends to be in danger. 

 

Your PE teacher blew his whistle for everyone to gather around. The three of you gathered but a bit far from the group. "Alright, listen up. Starting today, you'll have new PE teachers." your teacher announced and everyone whooped and applauded. The three of you just stood there with your hands inside your pockets. 

"Meet your new teachers." the teacher moved away and everyone gawked at the new teachers. The girls squealed in delight while the boys give them death glares. 

 

"Aren't they too young?" one student whispered.

"No they're not!" a female student yelled.

 

You tried to look at who the new teachers were, but since there were too many students gathering around them. The three of you just backed off and walked away. One of the young teachers noticed you and your friends walk off. "It's true then. She is here." one of them thought and smirked. 

 

-8:40AM-

"Good morning everyone." one spoke, who seemed to be the leader. "My name is Kim Hyun Joong." he flashed a smile, bowed and moved back. The girls couldn't help my scream their voices out while the boys, just rolled their eyes. "I'm Kim Kyujong." he slightly smiled, bowed and move back. 

"I'm Park Jungmin." he winked at the ladies, bit his lip and went back. "I'm Heo Youngsaeng." he smiled, waved and moved back. The last member came forward and introduced himself. "I'm Kim Hyungjun." he said. You stopped walking, looked back and looked at the one named Kim Hyungjun.

"Why does he look familiar..." you thought. 

Minhae and Taeni looked back at you and walked towards you. "Something wrong?" Taeni asked. "Nothing." you mumbled, shook your head and continued walking with them.

 

Finally, after the introductions, PE class begun. The first exercise is to run a 100 meters, perfect for you since you've always liked running. Hyunjoong called 5 female students and one of them was you. You and other four girls went to your positions and got ready.

"On your mark..." he paused.

"Ready!" he raised his right arm up.

"GO!" he put his arm down and the girls ran off.

You ran as fast as you can and not a another second too long, you reached the finish line and ended with "11.2 seconds!" Kyujong yelled. 

 

"What?!"

"No way..."

the other girls hissed and glared at you. "Way to go Unnie!!" Taeni jumped up and pumped up her fist. You looked back at her, panting and did a thumbs up. "Good job." Kyujong patted your shoulder, smiled and left. You watched him leave as you felt a cold shiver down your spine.

You touched your shoulder and glared at him. "Oddly familiar..." you thought and walked back to where Minhae and Taeni were.

---------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOO.

COMMENTS are LOVED ♥
New ReadersWELCOME! Keep on reading ^^
New Subscribers, THANK YOU! Keep on reading ^^
Silent Readers, Kekeke, I SEE YOU! ^^