Change Of Plans?

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKAc79Eccs

---------------------------------------------

-Balcony, 10:15PM-

Hyuna was sitting on the rails of the balcony while Dongho was behind her with his arms around her waist to prevent her from falling. "I think you should go to bed now." Dongho said helping her get off. Hyuna got off the rail and saw some of her school mates heading to the other house. "I guess your right." she giggled.

 

Dongho walked Hyuna out of the house that they were staying in. Before Hyuna left, she turned to Dongho and smiled. Dongho with his hands in his pockets, looked at Hyuna and smiled back. "I'll see you tomorrow?" he said and Hyuna nodded.

Dongho leaned in and kissed Hyuna on her cheek which made her turn light pink and bit her lip then left with her classmates. 

 

As she walks off with her classmates who were giggling and teasing her, Dongho watches her leave until she was no where to be seen. He went back inside and closed the door, just as soon as he turned around, Kyujong, Hyungjun, Hyunjoong, Jungmin and Youngsaeng were standing right behind him. 

Dongho's smiling face fell and looked away. "You better not ruin the plan Dongho. We're almost there." Jungmin said.

"I'm not ruining it. I'm making some changes." he said and walked off to his room. 

"Making some changes?" Youngsaeng repeated.

"What does he mean?" Kyujong asked.

"It means...that he has found someone to use." Hyunjoong said looking at Dongho from behind.

 

"Let's just see if he'll use her good." he mumbled. 

 

-10:25PM-

Dongho arrives at the room that he shares with Junhyung and goes inside. He noticed that you were in the room sitting on his bed and Junhyung was asleep. "Oh, sorry." Dongho spoke softly. You got up slowly and looked back making sure that Junhyung won't wake up. "Nah, it's okay." you smiled a little and headed towards the door.

------------------------------------------------

SHORT XD