Rescue Hyuna: Break Up?

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5HO0G-neI

You make me cry~

-----------------------------------------------------------

-At SS501's hideout, 5:00AM-

"Well, they're surely taking their time." Kevin says as he twirls around the knife his index finger while sitting down on the couch with his legs crossed. Dongho lifts his head up slowly and turns his head to Hyuna who was tied up and filled with bruises on her face.

"Hy-Hyuna..." he softly spoke. 

Hyuna moves her head to look at Dongho and gives him a weak but sweet smile. "No-noona...Mi-mianhae..." Dongho whispers but it was loud enough for Hyuna to hear. Hyuna slowly tries to sit up with the help of her elbow and looks at Dongho. She shakes her head left to right and spoke.

"It's not your fault...things...are just meant to happen.."

 

"Now, isn't that sweet." Kevin said as he walked towards Hyuna. "Lie back down!" he yelled and pushed her on the bed making Hyuna grunt. Dongho tries to struggle out of the chair that he's tied up in while glaring at Kevin. Kevin then turns to Dongho and gives a hard punch making Dongho look down and pant.

"I can't believe I have to do this to you Dongho..." Kevin mumbled then walked off. 

 

-Outside SS501's hideout-

"Can't you just leave me alone?!" you yelled and was about to leave until Junhyung grabs your arm.

"Don't think that will work on me again." Junhyung said holding your arm tightly.

"~~~~~, I thought we were okay. Why are you acting like this?" he asked with furrowed eye brows. 

 

"Why are you trying so hard to keep me? Your cousin is in danger because of me! Shouldn't you hate me for it?" your vision was beginning to be blurry because the tears in your eyes were about to fall down from your eyes.

"Maybe...U-KISS' plan of trying to separate us if that was their plan...isn't such a bad idea." you said and that made Junhyung's heart fall to pieces. "Shut up..." he muttered and you looked at him.

 

"They can't just separate us!" he yelled as loud as he can. Your eyes widened and for the first time, you saw tears coming down from his eyes. 

 

"We can't do anything even if we wanted to! Your cousin is in danger because of me, Junhyung. U-KISS might kill your cousin because of me...so I suggest we should...just..." you paused and tried moving your eyes away from him. 

 

"Are you saying we should just...break up?" he said, bewilderedly.

This time, you were able to look away and turned around and left without saying anything else. You left Junhyung standing there, frozen, alone and heartbroken.

---------------------------------------------

HUH?! What's happening?! 

HIHIHI, aren't I tease even though I'm sick XD