Pabo

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKAc79Eccs

Is it the end? 
T^T

-----------------------------------------------------

-At the Park, 3:30AM-

Holding Junhyung's hand, your fingers laced around his, he guides you to the park. But before going in the park he puts a blind fold over you. "Wha-what are you doing?" you frantically asked. Junhyung chuckles and places his hands on your shoulders. "Relax and trust me." he breathlessly said near your ear and guided you from behind.

For about 10 minutes you walked around, blindfold till he stopped and told you to stand still.

"Junhyung..." you called but no answer.

"Junhyung." you called again but still no answer.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!" you yelled the last time. You thought he wasn't going to answer but he removed your blind fold and whispered. "Open your eyes" you did you were told and you saw candles on the ground making a pathway. 

You turned around to face Junhyung but he was gone. You looked down and saw a note with Junhyung's hand writing. 

Follow the candles ^^

You read it mentally aloud and smiled. You turned back and followed the candle path. For a while you thought you were going nowhere until you saw a small stage and your boyfriend Junhyung on it. He was holding on to a string and curious you looked at him. He smiled then pulled the string down and a banner was shown. 

Happy Birthday Park ~~~~~! 

Your jaw dropped as you gasped and you cupped your hands in front of your mouth. "It is my birthday..." you thought. After all the happenings, you almost forgot that it was your birthday. You slowly walked to the stage and walked up to him.

"Wow, I can't believe you." you said. Junhyung was slightly taken a back and worried that you hated it.

"You were already in danger because of me, you almost got yourself killed...and you still had time to prepare all of this?" you grinned and hugged him. 

Junhyung released a small happy sigh and hugged you back.

"I thought you wouldn't like it since...well you're not much of a girl." he said. You let go and raised a brow as you looked at him.

"What did you say?" you said.

"Nothing~" he replied sing song style and kissed your forehead.

"Happy Birthday ~~~~~. You're officially 20." he said and smiled. 

"So?" again, you raised your eye brow and looked at him.

"That means we can do something now." Junhyung smirked and leaned in directly to your lips but you slide down of his arms and walked towards the banner.

 

"You're such an idiot..." you mumbled. 

Junhyung chuckled and walked up right behind you, wrapped his arms around your waist, rested his chin on your shoulder and lightly rocked you. "Well, I'm sorry for being so stupid to fall for you." he whispered and turned you around. He deeply looked into your eyes then slowly leaned in to your lips.

As your lips touched his, you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Both of you closed your eyes, you wrapped your arms around his neck while he pulled you closer to him. For a moment, you broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Nan...neomu saranghae." he whispered.

"Nado...I really love you too...pabo." you smirked after you said the last word and the two of you leaned in for another passionate kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOOT! Another happy ending, as usual ^_~

Too bad it's already the end. Awww!
Well, this has to be one of the longest chapters I have done so far ^^

I hope you all liked it though ^^

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT AND COMMENTS
READERS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING ♥
COMMENTERS, APPRECIATE YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS ♥
SUBSCRIBERS, THANK SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING ♥
NINJAS, I LOVE YOU ALL REALLY! ♥
NEW FRIENDS, WHAT'S UP? ^_~ ♥

I would not have done this story without your support!
For those who have read the first story, My Life With You In High School, THANK YOU for reading the sequel.
Aside from that being my first story, this is my 3rd story and my 1st sequel! 
Ahhhh! I really love you guys T^T

Look forward to my next story soon~!
Keep on reading, keep on subscribing, keep on supporting, keep on commenting!
Take care everyone & God Bless!

BEAST, HWAITING!
2NE1, HWAITING!
U-KISS, HWAITING!
MBLAQ, HWAITING!
4MINUTE, HWAITING!
G.NA, HWAITING!
SS501, HWAITING!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!
NEOMU SARANGHAEYO!

♥ ♥ ♥ lollipopprin93 ♥ ♥ ♥