Graduation Day

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1RKH3G1rQ

A flash back of your graduation day in HIGH SCHOOL ♥
Also, the story of how Yoseob fell for Taeni and Kikwang fell for you is included here ^^

---------------------------------------

Everybody was wearing their graduation clothes and were also getting nervous of the graduation performances. All the students arrived school at exactly 7:00 in the morning to practice, prepare and help decorate the auditorium. You were part of the decorating so helped out with Minhae, Hyunseung, Doojoon and Kikwang. 

Taeni and Yoseob were doing a number together so they were rehearsing their dance and song performance. Junhyung was busy skipping everything but he came to the auditorium to help out which made the students and even you shocked to see him help out. 

After getting everything decorated, Minhae, Hyunseung and Doojoon went to help with organizing the food. Everyones eyes were on Minhae because she doesn't normally help out a lot. Minhae glared at them and said "What?" then everyone looked away and continued doing their job. 

Hyunseung chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "That's my girl." he whispered in her ear and went back to work. 

 

-8:30AM-

Around 8:30, everyone took a short break. Taeni and Yoseob were eating snacks on the stage and were talking happily. "Too bad Dongwoon can't help out today." she said drinking. "Psh, who needs Dongwoon!" Yoseob joked and she laughed.

"You're so mean Oppa!" she lightly slapped his arm and Yoseob pretended to get hurt and the two of them laughed. 

Yoseob looked at Taeni with a smile and she looked back. "I never noticed that you had a beautiful smile." he said. Taeni lightly blushed and nudged him. "Whatever." she put her palm in front of his face. He moved her palm out of the way and their faces became closer.

Yoseob could feel and hear his heart beat fast while Taeni just sat still and looked at his eyes. 

 

"Yah!" Minhae called.

Both of them moved back and looked away embarrassingly. "Taeni ah, ~~~~~ is looking for you." she yelled from a far. "Oh, okay!" she yelled back and stood up then hopped off the stage and ran towards Minhae. "Where is she?" Taeni asked.

"PE field." she answered and Taeni nodded then ran out. Minhae looked back at Yoseb and shook her head in amusingly.

 

-8:40AM-

You were also on break with Kikwang. Junhyung got sent to principles office to help out with filing stuff which made him lose his mood of graduating. Taeni arrived at the PE field and went up to you. "Unnie! You were looking for me?" she came up catching her breath. 

"Yeah I was. Hyuna was calling your phone a while ago. I told her to meet you at school gate." you said. "By the way, you left your phone with me again. Here." you chuckled and gave her phone back. "Omo! Mianhae!" she scratched her head and smiled meekly.

"It's okay. Go on, I think she's waiting for you already." you smiled. Taeni nodded and ran off to the school gate.

"She's so cute." Kikwang watched Taeni run off and you nodded. You sat on the grass and leaned your back against the tree. "I can't believe that I'm actually graduating..." you mumbled. Kikwang heard you and chuckled.

"What? Just because you would skip every lesson you hate, you think you wouldn't graduate?" he teased. 

"Funny." you said sarcastically. "How come you don't suspended or get detention?" he asked. "My mom is the vice president of the school. That's why I don't get in trouble." you said cooly. "And the teachers are afraid of me, for whatever reason." you added and Kikwang laughed.

"Are you serious?" he chuckled. "Damn serious." you answered and laughed as well. "What about Junhyung? How come he doesn't get in trouble?" he asked. "You're his friend and you're asking me?" you raised a brow and smirked.

"I may be his close friend but I barely know anything about the guy." he answered.

"Are you serious?" you asked with a shocked face.

"Damn serious." Kikwang answered the same thing and chuckled.

 

"I think it's because his parents half owns the school? I don't know. I can't really remember what he told me..." you answered while tilting your head trying to remember. "

Wow...so the two odd couples can't get in trouble because their parents are part of the school, literally." Kikwang got everything straightened out and let out a chuckle. 

"Oh, so now we're the odd couple?" you raised a brow and was about to smack Kikwang in his arm but he held your hand and stopped you. "Yes." he said and pulled you close to him and started tickling you.

The two of you laugh and you tried to struggle out of his grip once you did, you made your chance to get away but he caught you and the two of you landed on the grass laughing. 

 

You and Kikwang relaxed a bit and you checked your phone for the time. You let out a light gasp and quickly stood up dusting the dirt off you. "We should go. It's almost time." you said as you reached your arms out to help Kikwang out. Kikwang looked at you for a moment and smiled.

He took your hand and stood up with your help. 

 

You walked off first and went inside the school building with Kikwang walking behind you. While you were walking, Kikwang couldn't help but smile at you. "I can't believe that I'm actually falling for you..." he thought. You looked back at him and raised a brow. "What are you smiling about?" you said.

"Nothing~" he said and in a sing song way and walked past you. 

You scurried beside him and lightly nudged him and laughed. The two of you make your way back to the auditorium to finish decorating the place then right after everyone was done, practicing, preparing and decorating. Everyone made their way back to their classrooms and got ready. 

 

Junhyung went out of the principles office with a lollipop inside his mouth. He walked towards the classroom that you were staying in and was about to walk up to you until he saw you and Kikwang talking, laughing and teasing each other. "Oh, Oppa!" Hyuna called and everyone looked. 

Junhyung came forward and walked behind you to wrap his arms behind you. "Yah! My hair!" you scolded him. Junhyung looked down at you and gawked. "Since when did you care about your hair?" he answered. "Back off Junhyung, she needs to get ready." Minhae said and pulled you out along with Hyuna and Taeni. 

Kikwang watched the four of you leave the room and shook his head in amusement. Junhyung walked up to Kikwang and asked "Do you like her?" Kikwang looked up at Junhyung with a confused look on his face. "You like ~~~~ don't you?" he asked again.

Kikwang smirked. "Yeah, so? I can't tell her anyways. She's with you Junhyung." he said and looked away. 

"Good that you know that." he patted Kikwang in the back and was about to leave until Kikwang spoke.

"But if you do something to hurt her, I won't hesitate to make my move." he said and left the room to get ready with Doojoon and Hyunseung. Junhyung looked back and scoffed.

 

-9:00AM-

As soon as everyone got ready, it was already time to start the graduation. Everyone gathered up in the auditorium, students, teachers, friends and families. All the graduates were seated in a different section while the rest of the students were seated in a different section as well. 

Most of the teachers were on stage with the principle of the school, with your mom the vice-president and with Junhyung's the parents the co-owners of the school. 

Once everyone was settled, the graduation ceremony started with Taeni and Yoseob's performance. Dongwoon was watching with the others and filming the whole performance. As soon as the performances ended, it was already time for the diplomas and the speeches from the valedictorians, which was Taeni. 

Taeni did her speech and made every girl student cry except for you and Minhae. Taeni's speech was very heart warming that everyone cheered for her as soon as she was done. Then, after the graduation ended it was time for lunch.

Each student had lunch with their parents or with their friends and enjoyed their last days as high school students. 

 

You ate with your mom, Taeni and her parents, Minhae and her parents and also with BEAST. You introduced Junhyung to your mom and she was very pleased to meet him. Taeni and Minhae also introduced their boyfriends to their parents and they happily accepted them. 

 

The high light of your graduation day was you being able to graduate high school, being able to be with your friends and being able to be with your boyfriend, Yong Junhyung.

-------------------------------------------------

WEEEEE!
The story of how Yoseob fell for Taeni and Kikwang fell for you is finished! ♥

Hope it made sense ^_~